The Adventurous Adventurer Ch. 12

Story Info
A sneaky Goblin joins Jess's party and enjoys the perks.
1.9k words
4.44
2.2k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goblins will certainly surprise you, both in general and as sexual partners specifically. Most rumors will tell you that goblins are disgusting, unlikeable creatures. This isn't true. Goblins are just as clean as any other race, although they are slightly less prone to civilization than the wilderness. You might be offput by a goblin's teeth, but make not mistake, they intuitively know how to protect you from them. Their claws also aren't anything to worry about, as they aren't much sharper than other races' fingernails. Given their size, goblins are somewhat tighter than an average human woman, although not quite as much as a halfling. They are surprisingly enthusiastic, and are somewhat fond of creampies. Be warned though, goblin women rarely care for any kind of protection against impregnation. They have multiple wombs, so not only are they able to continue having sex while pregnant, they almost prefer it. And since goblin children have a relatively short gestation time and mature fairly quickly, most goblin women don't particularly care if they get pregnant or not.

-Alex's Racial Sex Guide, 3rd Edition entry on Goblins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We didn't quite believe Ramsey told us he was a sneakthief. As a goblin, he stood out in most crowds. He also wore a flamboyant orange coat and a rather large sword strapped across his back. His long ears were lined with several earrings each, as well as another piercing through his nose. Still, we were in need of a quick set of hands, and he was the only adventurer the local guild could offer who claimed to have the needed skillset.

We were happily surprised when he proved able to slip by the monsters in the dungeon we had been exploring, and he proved the quickness of his hands by lifting several treasures without setting off the traps that protected them. In short, he had all the skills he claimed to have and we offered him a place with us in apology. He jokingly said that he could only accept if he got to sleep with me, which I'm sure he felt foolish for asking for later.

We had returned to the city and the rest of the party was out and about doing odds and ends. Ramsey and I had the room to ourselves so I could convince him to stay. He seemed wary at first, as if I might be tricking him or trying to trap him. I proved myself by entirely disrobing in front of him, kicking my pile of clothes off to the side so he could see I wasn't hiding anything.

The sticky-fingered goblin looked my body up and down with a sharp-toothed smile, apparently liking what he saw. "Turn around," he commanded. "Bend over the bed and spread your legs."

I obeyed. I didn't look back, even when I heard his sword clatter to the floor. I wondered what he could be planning, as even with my legs spread, I was still standing, making me way too tall for him to try to take from behind. It wasn't actually his cock that he had planned to use on me just yet. Instead, I felt his tongue flick between my legs and across my labia, making me shiver in surprise.

Ramsey stood between my legs, his face pressed against my groin as he began to eat me out. He reached his ups under and around my thighs, holding himself to me as I started to moan in pleasure. The burglar's tongue was as nimble as his fingers. I got wet very quickly, and that's apparently all he needed. He abruptly stopped and walked around me to the bed. He hopped up onto it next to me, already naked. He gestured to his cock and said, "Your turn."

I nodded and sank to my knees, taking him into my mouth and beginning to suck. His dick was only about four inches long, making it nothing special to my size, but he was barely three feet tall himself. He was likely considered well endowed for a goblin, although I was still able to get it entirely into my mouth to service him. I was very happy at that, as I usually either ran out of mouth room or had to try to force the thing down my throat to do that. Something about feeling his little green balls against my chin or the way his pubic hair tickled my nose was just intoxicating.

Ramsey grunted approval as I ran my tongue along his member, slurping up my spit as it dripped down his length. I pressed him against the inside of my cheek so that it stuck out, making it clear exactly where he was in my mouth. He liked that enough to put a hand on my head and guide me up and down as I did that.

"That'll do," he said, pulling me off of him. He got up on his feet on the bed. "Bring that ass back over here. I think it's about time you really try to convince me." I obediently turned around in front of him. I remained bent over, my hands on my knees for stability. Ramsey was now the perfect height to fuck me, and he groped my ass with one hand as he prepared. He lined up and pressed his cock into my ass. What was it with men and anal?

Not that I was complaining. I had long ago gotten used to anal sex and enjoyed it well enough. And I had Zavier's healing to take care of me if it went poorly, although Ramsey's size wasn't problematic in the first place. He gave a few slow strokes, spitting on his own cock for extra lubrication before going to town on me. I was almost surprised at his speed, and I could feel him pulling almost completely out of me before ramming all the way back into me.

"I bet you're a right little slut," he muttered, more to himself than to me.

"You have no idea," I said back, trying to play into his fantasy, even if it was the truth.

"You probably fuck your whole team, don't you?"

"Yes I do, I let them fuck me however and whenever and wherever they want."

"I knew it," he laughed. "I always knew human bitches were loose and easy. Well take this from your new goblin master!" he pressed inside me and let loose his cum.

"Now come up here," he ordered. "I need a minute to recover before I go again, and I want to rest easy."

I obediently crawled into bed and laid down, as he indicated. The goblin crawled onto my belly and rested his head between my boobs, using the as pillows. I looked down at him and saw my trusty amulet, resting just a little higher up my cleavage than Ramsey's green forehead.

The carved wood totem had sprouted a small leaf. That was interesting. I briefly wondered who's baby it had saved me from having before deciding it didn't matter. It had worked, and I picked it up to examine it. I was surprised to find a second leaf on the other side. I hadn't even noticed. Two arrows dodged without even realizing it. This had been a brilliant investment.

Ramsey saw me examining my amulet and asked about it. I informed him of its purpose and why I needed it, the told him how the sprouts were from babies it had prevented, although I had no way of knowing who the prospective fathers were exactly, given my current situation.

"Well, that changes things a little," he said with a toothy grin. "I think I will have to join your party now. But first, let's see if we can't make that little amulet sprout a couple more times, huh?"

He sat up, bringing his cock between my tits. He squeezed them together around it, using them to pleasure himself by sliding back and forth in my cleavage. I thought about the way I had spit up mixed bodily fluids all over myself after deepthroating Gaius and wondered if that would be sufficient lube to make Ramsey's experience better.

The thought was gone as quickly as it arrived though, as Ramsey scampered back down between my legs. He lined his cock up and pushed back into me, the right hole this time. I had dried slightly, so the friction was rather sensitive, but there was still enough moisture to be pleasurable. And then he began to attack me with the same vigor he'd used while fucking my ass. I was soon moaning as he was. I reached my hands up to fondle my breasts while he fucked me, looking for just a little more stimulation.

I thought about what Ramsey had said before resuming. He wanted to make my amulet sprout, which meant impregnating me so the magic could catch it. I was back on the idea of being impregnated and it made me so horny. Be it Zavier or Sampson or now Ramsey or any of the others, I was fascinated by the idea of them breeding me like a sow. Not that I wanted kids, in fact I loathed the idea, but it made me so very aroused to think that they would give me children anyway. That they would fill me until my amulet's magic faded and failed and then just keep going until I was with child and beyond. I wondered if this thought came to all sluts, or if I was just especially deranged.

I was able to cum to the idea while Ramsey fucked me. He even took note of my orgasm as my sex organ flexed and spasmed against his. He lasted longer on his second round, but soon enough he was ready to finish too. He reached as deep as he could and fired off his second load, doing his best to fill me. I couldn't help but imagine his sperm swimming up into my uterus and finding my egg. Ramsey's goblin baby gestating inside my belly. I barely noticed as he crawled back on top of me to use my breasts as pillows again.

He fell asleep on top of me while I examined my necklace. I lazily ran a hand over my stomach and wondered what it would feel like as it swelled with someone's child after my amulet was spent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although earlier editions of this book have done much to improve the standing of goblins as sexual partners, rumors and inhibitions still persist around their viability as lovers. Suffice it to say, goblins are as viable partners as any other race. They are not dirty or unclean or disgusting in any way that any other race is not. Their teeth may be intimidating, but they are not a threat to anyone the goblin does not actually want to harm. Their claws are entirely for show. Goblin women, like halflings, are notable for their tightness due to their size. They are enthusiastic lovers, and they don't usually mind at all if you cum inside them or not. Be wary though, as goblin women don't particularly care if they get pregnant. They are not pregnant for long, and their children mature quickly. On top of that, goblin women have 5 wombs, so even if she is already pregnant, you may still become a father. Also, goblin women seem to enjoy multiple penetration, so feel free to bring your friends. Goblin men are likewise energetic lovers. Again like halflings, their endowment is influenced by their stature, but they make up for it with zeal and tenacity. You may also find, if you are so inclined, that they are also competitive. Taking another lover will only improve the goblin's performance, especially if it is another goblin.

-Alex and Jess's Racial Sex Guide, 4rd Edition entry on Goblins