The Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
This has to qualify as an affair.
1.3k words
3.7
4.5k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't feel like re-capping the prior 2 parts so scroll up and get a taste so you know how we got here. Or don't? Whatever. Anyway, so I get out of the shower and Ty really DID come with Dave back to our place. I didn't know what I was really going to do but I knew what I wanted to do. And why would Dave bring just one friend back home with him when he was already somewhere else with him, having fun? He must have some part in all of this, I'm sure of it. Which kind of made this whole thing even hotter.

I didn't dress like a total slut when I joined the boys but I did put on my lounging short shorts with just a t-shirt. Because remember, I wasn't really expecting company. Entering the room was epic! I've always loved showing off but this was a little different. I knew Dave wanted me bad, but now, it was obvious that Ty wanted me bad too. I wonder how this is going to turn out? Either way, I knew I was in for an experience.

The first thing I notice is that Dave is already at a Stage 5 Blackout wasted and Ty seems to be at a Stage 2. They're both smoking pot and Ty's making sure Dave has a shot of booze along with each hit of pot! I can see trouble was soon going to be knocking on my door and when Dave fell on the couch and closed his eyes, I knew it was here.

Ty turned to me like a hungry wolf about to pounce on his prey! I started to walk slowly backwards even calling to Dave to rescue me. Dave was in a coma making Ty tell me that it was just us two here tonight. With that, he was on me in seconds! Right there in front of Dave like he said he would! I don't know if I said this because Dave was right there, or if I meant it, but as Ty is holding me tight in his arms kissing me all over my face, neck, chest...but I tell him that I'm in love with Dave and never want to hurt him so all we can do are handjobs and blowjobs. That's it! No sex! And in Dave's eyes, it's not even cheating! He acts like he didn't hear a word I said. I have to ask him about 8 times before I finally get him to agree.

When he does, I start to fully accept what he's been doing to my body and mind right at that moment. Im no longer trying to push him away and making him hear the rules. Instead, I'm melting in his arms as he takes his tongue out of my ear and shoves it in my mouth as he now has my shirt pulled up to my neck and he's squeezing and pinching my nipples...I look quickly to the couch right as Dave turns over to sleep on his side!

At that moment, I have never felt so...hot? Lustful? Slutty? Turned on? How about all of the above? I start to undue Ty's belt and I quickly have his stiff black cock in my hands. Im loving the make-out session but sadly have to stop, just so I can look down and admire the action in my hands, between us. My god his cock is huge and beautiful and black and so love-worthy! Im in another daze watching his cock when he says, "Then C'mon girl!" he pushes me back and I fall on the end of the same couch my boyfriend is sleeping on. Before I can say anything, he plops down next to me, pushing Dave's legs aside. Dave really is in a coma! Feeling all this movement on the couch actually makes him curl up on the couch giving us even more room!

I've taken off my shirt and Ty has kicked off his pants and boxers as we're sitting on the couch. Still making out wildly with me jerking off his delicious black cock between us. He says, "Bitch! I don't know what it is about you but you already got me on the verge of cumming! What the fuck! Edge me bitch! Make this last all night you fuckin slut!"

Having this big, rough, mean black man under my total control...with just my hands...is an overpowering feeling. I know some girls out there know what I'm talking about. I control it all! "Bitch...you know you wanna sit on that black cock. Do it bitch! Now!"

I tell him, "Why...just so you can cum inside me in a minute or two? No, no, no. Besides, you know the rules. You agreed Ty..." Right then to prove my point, I increase the pace of my loving hands on his black cock and he looks at me with anger in his eyes as he starts calling me a bitch and a whore and starts shooting hot cream up in the air and everywhere! He's screaming now and I look over at my boyfriend who still has his back to us.

After a minute, I go to the kitchen and get some wet rags to clean up. I get down on my knees in front of him and start cleaning some cum off the floors, then on his legs and when I get closer to his crotch area, he gets a quick handful of my hair and says, "Nah, bitch. You clean me with that whore mouth of yours. I can't fuck you, but I got your mouth any time I want it. So clean my black cock bitch!" At first, I'm fighting it and trying to pull away, but within a minute, I'm moaning and sucking up cum wherever I find it. The smell...the taste...I was loving it! I was gone!

He soon gets up and gets dressed saying he's got places to be and bitches to fuck. Since I won't fuck him. I tell him that he just came a gallon! What's the difference? He laughs at me and says, "The difference is with you bitch. You're keeping yourself away from the best fucking you'll ever get. I feel bad for you, that's all..." I tell him he's crazy and can he please help me get Dave to bed before he leaves. He throws Dave over a shoulder and takes my boyfriend to our bedroom. Jesus this guy is strong!

Watching this has done something to me. With Dave taking up his side of our California King, I look up at Ty and tell him to lie down next to Dave. I think that's the first time I've seen him smile. He jumps backward like he's jumping into a pool and I look to Dave again who barely noticed. I slowly climb between his legs, smiling at him as I say, "Did someone mention something about edging? Was that you?"

He answers, "Yeah bitch. You heard right. That was me." I slowly start taking his pants apart again as I tease him,

"You sure you don't have to be nowhere, right? Thought I also heard something about you having to go fuck? Was that you? Should I stop?" I really didn't need him to respond because his black cock was telling me everything I needed to know.

For the next hour...hour and a half, I edged that magnificent big black cock like I was in love with it! And I WAS in love with it! Right there next to my snoring boyfriend. I kissed, I licked, I sucked, I tasted, I got high from it's manly, sweaty musk... Never taking our eyes off each other. I was a slut sucking his cock! I was his slut. And this time, I swallowed it all! But he had a point. Can I continue just pleasing him? What about me? He left right before the sun came up and I couldn't wait to see him again. Part 4 The Finale Next.