The African Landlady

Story Info
Biracial stud meets African landlady in Houston.
1.3k words
3.35
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Nabila Diallo is a six-foot-tall, curvy, busty and big-bottomed, gorgeously dark-skinned African Muslim woman living in the City of Houston, Texas. With her former husband Mamadou Diallo living in the Caribbean with his new girlfriend Bambi, and her adult daughter Noor Diallo living in the City of Dallas with her boyfriend Keith Lancaster, Nabila Diallo finds herself alone in her big house located not far from Fannin Street. Empty Nest Syndrome can be really detrimental to a mature lady's mental health. What's a bored, lonely and horny woman to do? If only someone or something would come along to cheer up this poor lady...

Patrick Seguin is a young man who could be considered handsome by almost any standard. Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian immigrant father, Joseph Seguin, and a white Canadian mother, Patricia Tremblay, Patrick Seguin is the son of two completely different worlds. At the age of nineteen, Patrick Seguin enrolled at the University of Montreal to study business management. As part of an exchange program with the University of Houston, Patrick got shipped from the City of Montreal, Quebec, to the City of Houston, Texas. For the tall, brown-skinned, green-eyed and Afro-sporting biracial Quebecer, it would be the adventure of a lifetime.

A lot of young Canadians are fascinated with all things American, and Patrick Seguin is most definitely no exception. He was thrilled to have the opportunity to spend a semester at a fine new school in the United States of America. The University of Montreal maintains excellent relations with its American counterparts, and as such, has more international students than most Quebec colleges and universities. Patrick did his due diligence and looked up the City of Houston, and its schools. It's always a good idea to do some research before a big trip. What Patrick discovered about Houston was absolutely mind-boggling...

The University of Houston is huge, in fact, it could almost be considered a small city within the City of Houston itself. Canada has some big schools such as the University of Ottawa, Carleton University, McGill University and the University of Montreal but the University of Houston dwarfs them all. Americans do everything bigger it would seem. Patrick Seguin went to the Registrar's Office to sign up for his new classes and also spoke to the International Students Office and then he went to look for campus housing. As it turns out, the dorms were full. Patrick Seguin had to find accommodation elsewhere.

"You're going to like it here," said Miss Nabila, Patrick's new landlady, and he thanked her after inspecting the basement apartment. The two-story, four-bedroom townhouse located off of Fannin Street in Houston was not bad at all. Patrick grew up in Montreal-Nord, also known as Montreal's ghetto, so this middle-class neighborhood in Houston was like the Ritz to him. Patrick thanked his new landlady, the tall African MILF with the huge ass, and inspected his new digs for the second time. This was home for the duration of his semester abroad.

After meeting with her new tenant, Nabila Diallo was all smiles. The tall, handsome young man from the City of Montreal, Quebec, was so different from the unruly, rough young men that she often saw on the streets of Houston. Everyone knows that all Canadians are nice people. Patrick Seguin paid first and last months rent, and was thrilled to find his new basement apartment already furnished. The place contained a bed, a table, four chairs, a fridge, its own bathroom and kitchenette. Yeah, Patrick Seguin would have everything he needed while staying under Nabila's roof. The tall African Muslim lady would make sure of it.

Patrick thought that his new landlady Miss Nabila was nice enough, if somewhat strict. What he didn't know is that the lady was losing her mind due to loneliness. In fact, Miss Nabila had cameras all over the house and watched Patrick's every move from a secret compartment in her master bedroom. After getting the WIFI from Miss Nabila, Patrick set up his laptop and listened to some music while relaxing after getting settled in. Feeling a bit horny, Patrick made sure the basement door was locked up tight, and then he looked up some classic black porn.

"Hmm, the good stuff," Patrick said to himself and he began to masturbate while watching African American porn star Brian Pumper get his freak on with a sexy black MILF known as Vida Valentine. Patrick stroked his big brown dick while watching Brian Pumper slide his thick cock into Vida Valentine's asshole. Is there anything hotter than black on black anal sex? Brian Pumper is one of Patrick's favorite porn stars because he fucks big-booty women of all races in their tight and not so tight butt holes. Black dick belongs inside black female butt holes. It's the way mother nature herself intended...

"Oh my," Miss Nabila said to herself, watching Patrick's every move from her special cameras. Pressing the zoom button, Miss Nabila saw what Patrick was looking at. On Patrick's laptop, a light-skinned black woman with a big butt was getting fucked in the ass by a muscular younger black man. Miss Nabila smiled to herself as she realized that Patrick must have a thing for older black women. Without realizing it, Miss Nabila began to masturbate. The sexy mature African Muslim woman slid her hand up her skirt and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. No shame in the horny black mama's game...

"Oh yeah," Patrick groaned, stroking his hard dick as he watched porn star Brian Pumper ram his dick into Vida Valentine's butt hole. Hot damn, is there everything more beautiful than a black woman who welcomes black dicks into her butt hole? Patrick masturbated, watching black dick slide in and out of a black female butt hole. Patrick moaned loudly as he came, and then he smiled and wiped himself with a cloth. Patrick tucked his dick back into his pants, and then began watching regular movies online. As Patrick laughed while watching a rerun of the old show Martin, the one with the fake cop and the robbery, he didn't realize he was being watched.

"Hmm, oh yes," Miss Nabila moaned, fingering her pussy while sliding a dildo in and out of her butt hole. Closing her eyes, Miss Nabila visualized the hunky Patrick getting on top of her. In Miss Nabila's fantasy, Patrick put her on her knees and made her suck his big brown cock. After sucking Fantasyland-Patrick's cock to full hardness, Miss Nabila got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Grinning, Fantasyland-Patrick lubricated Miss Nabila's butt hole and then slid his cock into her asshole. Just like that, the biracial stud began fucking the tall African Muslim MILF in that tight butt hole of hers...

"Give me that ass, you freaky old bitch," Fantasyland-Patrick said to Miss Nabila as he gripped her wide hips while pumping his cock into her butt hole. Miss Nabila masturbated furiously, burying her fingers deep inside her pussy while slamming the dildo deep into her asshole. It wasn't long before the tall, sexy African Muslim MILF came, her pussy oozing cum all over her bedsheets. Miss Nabila took a moment to catch her breath. On the cameras, Miss Nabila saw that Patrick was done masturbating and was now watching an old American sitcom, Martin. Hmm, Miss Nabila has big plans for Patrick and that big cock of his. The landlady takes care of her tenants every need, that's for damned sure...

Patrick Seguin finished watching the old Martin episode, and then went to bed. It had been a long and tiresome day. As was his custom, Patrick slept in the nude. The City of Houston is a lot hotter than Montreal would ever be. September in the City of Houston feels like August in the City of Montreal. As Patrick rested, dreaming of his upcoming adventures in the City of Houston, and the ladies he would meet at his new campus, the young Quebecer didn't realize he was being watched. Miss Nabila is a naughty landlady who wants to give her hunky new tenant some pussy. Here's to hoping that the landlady succeeds in that endeavor. Let the good times roll...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers