The African Vampire Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amaya, I love you, but he is my father," Sylvia Ferus said as she pulled the sword out of Amaya's abdomen. The African female vampire queen lay on the floor, in a pool of her own blood. She looked up at Sylvia Ferus and her father Marcus, and silently cursed the day that she moved to City of Rome. It would seem that African vampires were no more welcome in the European realms than African mortals were. Amaya could not believe that she was about to die, for real this time, all because some pathetic mortals refused to bow down to the natural order of things...

"I can't believe I loved you," Amaya said as she closed her eyes, having lost consciousness due to her grievous injury and blood loss. Sylvia Ferus looked at Amaya, and looked at her father Marcus, who urged her to slay Amaya. Sylvia refused, and instead, Amaya was placed in a steel coffin, and sent out to sea on a boat. The boatmen had their orders, and followed them to the letter. They dropped the steel coffin in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, and that was it, as far as Amaya was concerned...

When Amaya finally emerged from the rusted steel coffin and freed herself from her watery grave, centuries had passed. The Roman empire was no more. Amaya swam to shore, and found herself in Italy, in the year 1977. Amaya adjusted quite well to the twenty-first century, adapting to a new society, new technologies and new ways of thinking in a matter of years. Amaya left Italy in 1985, and began traveling the world. Amaya returned to the Kush Kingdom, which now composed what would later be known as South Sudan.

"Finally I am home," Amaya said to herself as she reached the City of Juba, Capital of South Sudan. The ancient African female vampire looked at the South Sudanese people, and although they spoke a language she did not know, she saw on their features the faces of past generations of Kushite men and Kushite women. These were her people, and Amaya would never turn her back on them. Amaya set up shop in Juba City, and quickly established herself as a mysterious, wealthy businesswoman. She found a beautiful, sunproof villa to live in, and some comely female servants to handle her affairs. For the millennium-old African female vampire, life is finally getting better.


12