The After Party

Story Info
Continuing from the company Christmas Party at our house.
1.9k words
4.36
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of my other story about my ex's Christmas party when his coworker Andy and his wife Jenny came home with us.

We are all sitting in our living room, maybe a little more than just buzzed and we each have a drink in our hands making small talk.

There is a break in the conversation and Andy starts saying how they had an idea about swapping wives tonight as sort of a special celebration.

I'm about ready to agree to it and I look over at Jenny and she is not happy, she's on the verge of tears.

"So you want to fuck her?" No longer on the verge, tears are streaming down her face.

I sit down beside her and tell her it could be fun, enjoying the excitement of a new partner.

"You know he just wants you because of your boobs, he doesn't get those with me?"

I look at Jenny, she has quite small breasts, I'm guessing an A cup and obviously something she is self conscious about.

"Well he is a guy and you can't expect a lot more from them than looking for tits and ass"

Jenny starts to laugh and nod in agreement. She is now looking over at Dwayne and sizing him up, she's contemplating this seriously now.

I call Dwayne over to stand by us and say "He's not bad to look at, huh?"

"Thanks dear"

Jenny is now biting her lip and staring at his crotch, obviously thinking what is behind door number 1!

I unzip Dwayne's pants and pull out his cock and let it hang there. Jenny smiles, I think she likes what she sees.

I move her hand up to Dwayne's cock and encourage her to stroke it, soon she has it fully erect and I can tell she is now onboard!

I stand up and make my way over to where Andy is sitting waiting patiently for me.

"Your wife thinks you are interested in my boobs, is that true?"

"Yes, you are incredibly sexy and Dwayne is a lucky man"

I lean down to whisper in his ear, knowing full well my cleavage is very much on display and less than an inch from his face and say "You're going to be the lucky man tonight!"

I give him a kiss on his lips and slide the straps of my dress off my shoulders one by one. He is definitely not making eye contact at all, just waiting for that dress to come down. I am purposely pulling it down slowly and stop right before my nipples pop out and say to him "Should I keep going?"

He mutters a uh-huh almost as if to will the dress to come off. I figure I have tortured the poor guy enough so I turn around and see Jenny and Dwayne going at it, he's working on her small breasts. Then I pull my dress down to my ankles giving Andy a full view of my ass, wearing only my heels and stockings. I kick my dress off and turn around to face Andy, he is getting undressed and is just staring at me.

He is almost hypnotised as there is a 6 foot blonde with about 2 inch heels on wearing just stockings, leg glistening from the dried cum after getting fucked by her husband earlier that evening and the D cups there for him to enjoy and pleasure.

"I hope you aren't disappointed with what you see" as I sit down beside him, he got naked really fast and is fully erect. Our lips meet and his tongue is dancing inside my mouth as I feel his strong grip on my breasts, yeah that's what he wanted.

I twist his nipples to make him moan, he moves to the floor and kneels in front of me. He takes a nipple in his mouth and is almost trying to suck milk out of it, which he would be very disappointed that there was never milk in them, then he works the underside of my breast, feels so good, so sensitive!

I look over and Jenny is bent over the coffee table and Dwayne has entered her from behind, she is moaning a lot, and I can see why: Dwayne's cock is about 2 inches bigger than her husband's and she is enjoying that added length.

Andy pushes my legs apart and smiles when he sees my bald pussy, I am wet from before, both my juices and Dwayne's cum leaking down my leg, then Andy dives in a long, slow and hard lick all along my slit driving jolts of pleasure throughout my body. I almost want to yell out to him to do it again, but then I don't have to, his tongue is back teasing my hole, spreads my lips and contacts my clit, I let out a loud moan to show my appreciation. He is now sucking my clit and in between my moans I hear Jenny moaning, we are both getting pleasured by each other's man.

Andy slips a finger inside me and starts finger fucking me, my leg is up on the couch giving him full access as it feels so good, he is now pounding my pussy really hard and then I feel his tongue return to my clit, I cum almost instantly, really hard on his face, he doesn't let up if anything he applies more pressure with his tongue and his fingers. My hands are on the back of his head holding it there for fear he will stop, another orgasm, so wet, his hand makes its way up to my breast and finds a hard nipple and now he is providing me with triple stimulation with a finger inside my pussy, his mouth and tongue on my clit and his hand on my breast, the room is spinning as I am in pure ecstasy and then I feel it building and starting to release, I am moaning even louder now and try to speak "keep going" and then I explode with a huge orgasm.

He withdraws his finger from my pussy and wipes his face, I look at him as if to say "Holy shit you can have my pussy like that any time!" Then I think about it, not only was there my juices but also Dwayne's cum and his saliva, that must have turned him on as much as it did me.

"That was absolutely incredible hun, how do you want to cum?"

"With those" he says very matter of factly and starts licking my breasts.

"Oh yeah, you want me to fuck you with these?"

"Yeah baby, I want to cum all over them!"

He stands up and puts his cock between my breasts, more than a little bit of precum on there which I lick up. I squeeze my breasts around his cock until the tip is just peaking out and start to go up and down, I pull his hands down to hold my breasts in place which he gladly does.

I look up and his eyes are closed, I can tell he is quite happy with "his turn". I am going up and down on his cock quickly now and I grab his ass as leverage, now it's his turn to moan. His grip tightens on my breasts, I know he is getting close. I release his ass and am now doing a sort of pushup on the couch to get maximum height and then I hear him "I'm....going....to....cum!"

"Yeah hun, do it, I want you to drain your balls on my breasts!"

As if he needed any encouragement, a few seconds later I feel the first blast hit the underside of my chin, I don't stop, I want all that cum out of him, a second one just as high passing the first one running down my chest. I counted 6 large blasts of cum on me and then a number of smaller ones that land on my breasts. I look at him and he is spent, having just had a huge orgasm. He finally opens his eyes to survey the damage. His cum is running down from my chin to the floor. I am trying to scoop it up and eat it, he is about to collapse so he sits down beside me.

I finish licking up whatever cum I could feed myself and Andy pulls me in to kiss me, he seems to really enjoy the taste of cum on me! I straddle him and rub my pussy on his cock and to my surprise he is starting to get hard already! His hands are back on my breasts, cupping them and pinching my nipples, sticky from his cum and saliva! I taste myself in his mouth and I am so turned on. His cock is fully erect again as I continue to rub my pussy on it.

I stop and raise myself a little bit and guide his cock inside my dripping wet pussy. I sit down and take his entire length in me, god it feels good. I force my tongue inside of him and slowly bounce up and down on that cock, I am moaning again, what a feeling, another orgasm escapes my body, so wet and he's so hard.

I grab the back of the couch and going back and forth on him, my boobs hitting him in the face, he is loving it, he grabs both breasts and puts both my nipples between his teeth and bites down, oh shit that was another wave of pleasure shooting through my body, then he chomps on them again, I moan through another orgasm. He is now holding my lower back and says he's going to cum soon. I know he was letting me know so if I wanted to get off before he cums inside me I can. I don't.

I continue to go back and forth on that cock and pinching his nipples, he leans his head back almost helpless under me as I continue to fuck him and I feel his cock throb inside me. Not nearly as much cum as what hit my breasts, but I know he just shot everything he had left in his balls into my pussy. I slow down and kiss him deep.

We are in an embrace and look over, Dwayne has Jenny on her back on the couch with legs up, we don't get much of a show as soon after we started looking, he pulls out and we see him cum on her pussy.

She's got her hands over her face, still breathing really hard, I break the embrace with Andy and head over to Jenny.

I start sucking up all of Dwayne's cum, she opens her eyes and is shocked to see me between her legs lick up his cum and her pussy juice alike and moaning with every slurp. Then after I have it all, I pull her up and give her a deep kiss, this really catches her off guard but she is a willing participant soon after.

The guys are sitting all spent just surveying the room, I'm sure if they weren't so exhausted they would have high fived each other in victory. Us women are sitting on the couch holding each other but covered with a mixture of cum and saliva, not sure whose is whose any more, but the pleasure makes it not matter.

She asked me if I am bi and I said "Sure am, I love having sex with both men and women!"

She is quiet for a minute and then says "I can't believe we did that, what a slut move but what a great slut move!"

We share a laugh then she gets serious and looks me dead in the eye and asks "Was this a one time thing or are we going to do this on a regular basis?"