The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda didn't stop, and one of my hands went higher under her dress until I was gripping her the bare skin at her waist above the hem of her tights. Finally, and with a pop, she pulled away from my neck. "There," she proclaimed, leaning her upper body away from me a bit, her hips pushing harder against my lap and boner. "How was that?"

"Sexy as fuck," Sarah said.

"Hah," she laughed, surreptitiously guiding me to pull my hand from under her dress. She turned back and winked at me again, then manipulated my jaw to reveal your neck for her to examine. "It's not the worst I've seen."

"OK, Miss Hoover," Nicole laughed.

"I know something else I wouldn't mind seeing that done to," Tom said, leering at Miranda as she dismounted from me and sat back down in her own seat.

"Oh, shut up Tom," Matt said. He was still massaging Sarah's feet with both hands.

Miranda rolled her eyes at Tom, and then reached forward and took a paper slip from the bowl.

I groaned when I saw what it said over her shoulder.

She turned to me with a grin. "John," she said.

"I feel like I was the one who got dared on that last one," I said, rubbing at the now slightly stinging hickey on my neck while trying not to adjust my dick and draw attention to it. I was feeling trapped in my pants.

"Oh, you liked it," Nicole said. "Stop complaining."

"I've got it," Miranda cut into the banter with a sneaking smile of her own. "John, I dare you to let all of the girls get a feel of that cucumber you're smuggling in your pants right now."

"Hah, he's got a boner from that?" Tom laughed.

I wasn't sure if I was starting to blush hard or if I'd gone pale. "Um," I said.

"Dude, you could double-doggy her and let us all cop a feel of her cooch," Tom suggested. I looked over at him and he still had his arm around Sarah's shoulders, and it looked like he was slowly circling the top of one finger around the tip of her bare shoulder.

"Yeah... no. I'm not wasting that," I said. I slowly stood, hesitating for a moment and shaking my head. This was something that was really happening.

Feeling a bit of spite for Tom, I walked over and put my left foot up on the bench seat in between him and Sarah, leaving my crotch wide open and the bulge of my hard dick obvious as the jeans pulled tight. "Do what you will, Sarah," I said, taking a deep breath.

"Don't mind if I do," she smirked, sitting up and pulling her feet from Matt to get a better vantage. Sarah reached out and ran her nails -- also manicured with that dark green polish -- down the length of my dick over my jeans, the tiny vibrations as she scraped across the natural grooves in my pants making me stand up a little straighter. "Hmmm," she hummed, her lips pressed together as she looked up at me with her emerald-green eyes. "Looks like you aren't doing too bad down here."

Sarah slowly palmed the end of my dick, pressing it against my leg, and then curled her fingers around the girth and rubbed up and down the length. On the down strokes I could feel the heel of her palm push against my balls, while at the top she would rotate her hand and press a little more firmly.

Maybe going to Sarah first was a bad idea.

"Alright, alright, that's enough," I said, pulling back and stepping away from the redheaded temptress.

"Aw," she pouted, then smirked playfully. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get a better look at that thing."

I swallowed as I realized she might just be the real predator to worry about in this game. Turning, I was faced with the two grinning expressions of my bff Nicole, and my crush Miranda. The way Sarah had been working me, even for that minute or two, I felt like I might explode in my pants if Miranda pulled a similar stunt as her friend. Nicole it was.

I took the few steps across the circle and around the wicker table to stand in front of my platinum blonde friend. "Well," I shrugged. "If you really want to."

Nicole quirked an eyebrow. "What, no presentation for me? Come on, man-meat. I want a show."

This had Matt, Sarah and Miranda all laughing, while Tom sounded like he was sighing in boredom and frustration.

"You want a show? I knew there was a reason you bought blu-ray copies of both Magic Mike movies," I said, then reached down and blatantly adjusted my hard cock in my pants like some baseball player in the outfield.

"Yeah, baby," Nicole grinned, giving me a little whistle. "Let's see what you're working with down there. It's been what, seventeen years since we took baths together as kids?"

"Don't remind me, I remember you used to fart when our moms weren't looking," I countered.

"Hah!" Tom laughed loudly, accompanied by some other snickers.

I put my foot up on the arm of the chair Nicole was in, stretching my jeans tight again, "Grope away, oh small devil girl."

"Excuse me," she said, her smile reaching into her eyes as I called her one of our long-standing nicknames. "The title is 'impish rage demon' and you know it. Don't make me show you who's boss."

She reached out a hand, hesitating for a split second as she broke eye contact with me and looked at the bulge in my jeans. Nicole put her fingers on the length in the centre as if she were cautiously petting a dog, then ran them up and down. She looked back up, meeting my eyes, as her fingers slowly curled around the width while she rubbed.

"Huh, that's pretty hard," she murmured. I'd sat across from Nicole thousands of times. I'd stood talking to her, or laid beside her. I had never made eye contact with her while she was in this position though, looking up at me from so near my waist. So near my cock. Her eyes held the reflection of some of the ground lights around the backyard and candles from the coffee table, and her silvery blonde hair was mostly swept back from her face. She bit the front corner of her lips as I kept staring at her.

My mouth was feeling dry, and my cock flexed of its own accord at her lingering touch.

I wasn't supposed to be feeling this way about Nicole.

I wasn't supposed to think about how sexy her mouth looked. How I wanted it. How I wanted to wrap my fingers in her hair, feel her fingers wrapped against the bare skin of my dick.

"That all?" I asked breathlessly, breaking the moment.

She blinked and seemed to realize what the two of us were doing. She pulled her hand back. "Well, it's not the worst dick in the world. I'm sure you'll make someone happy, someday. Far from now. When she's desperate."

"Ha-ha," I replied sarcastically. Automatically. I took a breath and tried to forget what I had just been thinking about, turning to Miranda. The others were still snickering at Nicole's joke, but my best friend wasn't laughing. Her lips were pursed slightly open, her jaw jutting out like she was considering something very, very carefully.

"I don't need a show," Miranda smirked as I approached her. "Considering I already got a feel up close and personal. I'll take another one though."

I stepped up to her and Miranda glanced at Sarah. They had some sort of best friend telepathic conversation, and then Miranda gave me a pouty smirk and a shrug. She crooked a finger, beckoning me a little closer, and when I moved she put a hand on each of my hips. Slowly, she let one drop down and then slipped it into my pocket, quickly sitting forward and going all the way in until her fingers were wrapped around the base of my shaft through the thin material of the pocket and my boxers.

"Um," I gulped, jumping a little at the abrupt forwardness.

"Shhh," she hushed, then winked. "I figure I got you this way, I deserve a little extra. Is that okay?"

She fought the fabrics and slowly stroked me as far down my shaft as they would allow.

"Absolutely," I said, sucking in a deep breath.

It didn't last long, only a few more strokes, and she finished with a wink and a laugh. "Thanks for being a good sport," she said.

"Yeah, good job John," Sarah said. "Taking one for the- well, I guess for yourself. There are no teams in Dare or Dare, this is war!" While I had been focusing on the other girls Sarah had re-shuffled herself, leaning back against Tom again so that Matt could return to his foot massaging duties. He was using one hand now, stretching the other one like he'd started to stiffen up.

"Sure," I said, still breathing a little heavier. There was no point in hiding the bulge in my pants now. "My turn."

I reached forward and pulled out a paper from the bowl on the table. "Nicole," I said. "Vengeance is mine."

"Oh, fuck," she groaned.

Options flew through my head. Embarrassing stories I could get her to tell. Silly things I could get her to do. Sexy things I could get her to do.

That mouth...

Sitting down, I tapped my lips as I thought carefully. This game was harder than I thought. It made things confusing. Nicole had been my person, my best friend, since we were toddlers. She wasn't like a sister, she was closer to me than most siblings I had ever seen in my life. Now I was thinking of her as- Well, as a chick.

But she was still my person. But also a chick. Confusing. And thinking of daring her to do something like Miranda had been dared made me feel... not great. Jealous? I didn't want Matt going near her, let alone Tom.

Ew, Tom...

Wait. Tom...

"Well?" Nicole asked. She'd pulled her legs up and was hugging them to herself, looking at me from between her knees. She'd pulled her hood up like she was trying to disappear.

"I dare you to stand in front of Tom, look him dead in the eye and tell him exactly which body part of his you think is the sexiest."

"What?" Tom guffawed. "That's it?"

"Eugh," Nicole groaned, then made a couple of fake barfing noises. "What if I think he's a disgusting cretin?"

"Hey now," Sarah said. "That's not nice, don't be a bitch."

Tom muttered something under his breath.

I shrugged, "I guess you can forfeit and risk a skinny dip if another bad one comes around."

Nicole rolled her eyes, "Agh, fine."

She got up and for the first time, I watched her move. She was lithe, and when she stopped one leg was locked straight and the other tilted at the knee slightly, making her little butt pop a bit in her skinny jeans.

This time I physically shook my head slightly to try and clear it.

"Alright, Tom. You know that you and I haven't seen... eye to eye since freshman year. Out of everything, I think you've got a good-looking nose. It's not too big, it's not too small. It fits your face."

"That was so lame," Sarah said.

"Yeah," Miranda agreed. "Come on, Nicole. This was your idea, play along."

Nicole looked up at the dark sky and clenched her jaw a few times. She reached up and tousled her hair, then looked back at Tom.

"Fine. Tom, I think you look pretty good with your shirt off. I think it's douchey to take your shirt off and be flexing in the mirrors at the University gym, but you've worked hard on your abs and they're... hot," she maintained eye contact with Tom, who was sneering his approval, and then looked at Sarah. "Better?"

"Wait, you mean these abs?" Tom asked, lifting his shirt and showing them off. He had a four-pack, which was better than you and Matt, and he rolled his stomach a little.

"Ugh," Nicole said, spinning and grabbing a name from the bowl before stomping over to her seat. She shot me a glare on the way for good measure.

"I gotta admit," Tom said as she sat down. "Seeing you admit that to me, Nicole? It almost makes up for the stick up your ass. Maybe we'll see if we can get that out for you if I get a chance to dare you."

Nicole muttered under her breath while she was opening the paper. "Matt," she said, tossing the paper back in the bowl.

"Aw man," Sarah groaned, pulling her feet away from Matt. "I was enjoying that. Plus me and Tom haven't even gone yet."

"That's the way it goes," Nicole shrugged. "Now Matt, what to do with you?"

"Oh, you know," Matt replied, rubbing his thumbs into his palms to work out the kinks from so much time massaging. "Just sitting here, minding my own business."

"Sure, bud," Nicole chuckled. Her eyes went around the circle, obviously trying to decide who he was going to do something with. Looking for inspiration. She stopped on me, the closest to her, and then her eyes slid back to Miranda sitting next to me.

Uh oh. I knew that look. That sneaky 'I've got a Plan' look.

"Matt, I dare you to give Miranda a lap dance, and strip down to your boxers while you do it."

"Fuck," he said.

"Woo!" Sarah crowed, slapping Matt on the back. He looked a little more chagrined than before. A little Sarah encouragement went a long way with him.

"Come on over, Matty," Miranda said. "Don't worry, I won't bite."

Matt hung his head for a long second and then stood up. "Fine," he groaned.

"Waitwaitwait," Nicole said, then pulled out her phone. "This needs music."

"One song," Matt said.

"Fine," Nicole sighed, and then she picked a song. It was hard, it was rock. It was Buck Cherry's Crazy Bitch. Good song to shout along with in the car.

Not a song I wanted to have my best guy friend do a lap dance to, on my crush, right next to me. On a swing bench.

He started by awkwardly swaying his hips, then turned around and swayed his butt.

"This is just wow," I said.

"Boo," Tom said. "Boring."

"Shut up," Sarah said, slapping Tom's arm lightly. She was leaning into the arm of the bench they were on again, not on him. "He's just getting started."

Matt backed up, bopping away to the beat of the song. Bouncing his butt in Miranda's general direction. She reached out and slapped his butt.

"Hey now, no touching the merchandise," Matt said, standing back up and turning around. The girls laughed, and then cheered as he started bobbing his hips again and unbuttoned his shirt awkwardly. It took... longer than necessary. Finally stripping the shirt off, revealing his sparsely haired chest and the top of a treasure trail just under his belly button, he danced a bit and then started working on his belt.

At this point, I rolled my eyes and looked around rather than watch him struggle to take off his pants. Miranda was grinning like mad, giggling and moving with the music as well, while Nicole on my other side was smirking like a fiend and snorting lightly as she chuckled. Sarah, across from her, was grinning and eyeing up Matt from behind.

Tom was on his phone, not paying attention.

Matt had gotten down to his briefs, which were blue and red striped, and I had to do a double take at the bulge he was sporting. It was... well, it was big. Judging by the happenstance peeks I'd had in the gym of other random guys, I was maybe on the large side of average. I'd never seen Matt naked though, or in such tight briefs, and his dick...

I had to feel a little self-conscious.

His white pants were still attached to him by one leg, and as the song was ending he turned around and sat on Miranda's lap, sending the bench swaying back and forth as he wiggled against her. The swaying, of course, meant he didn't have a steady seat and between his movements and Miranda's jerking laughter the bench just wobbled harder and harder.

He lost his footing and slipped, and I managed to get my hands up to shove him into the centre of the circle of seats instead of sprawling across me.

He was laughing now too, standing up as the last notes of the song rang out.

"Well, how'd I do?" he asked.

"You need some practice," Sarah said.

"Aw, it was fun. Do it again," Miranda giggled.

Matt shook his head, "Not likely." He kicked a few times to get his leg out of his pants, then went to collect his clothes.

"You're not putting them back on," Sarah said quickly.

"What?" Matt asked. "That wasn't part of the dare."

"Rule clarification then," Sarah said. "Anything that comes off, stays off."

"So if someone has to do a skinny dip, they need to stay naked?" I pointed out.

She nodded.

"Sounds fair to me," Nicole agreed. "Plus Matt doesn't have far to go now anyways, then we can see that fucking python he's been hiding this whole time."

All three girls took a moment to appreciate Matt's bulge, and he blushed.

"I am not an animal," he huffed, impersonating the classic Elephant Man movie.

"Piiiiiiiiiiick," Tom groaned. "I'm so fucking bored. I thought we were gonna see some tits at least."

Matt rolled his eyes and picked a name. "Tom," he said.

"Yes, gimme what you got," Tom said, sitting up and rubbing his hands together.

"You want tits? Fine," Matt said, sitting back down. "I dare you to let Sarah pick out a nice set of lingerie for you to change into. Bra, panties or a thong, whatever. Let's see your titty-pecs in a bra."

"Ooh, I have this nice sheer blue-"

"Fuck no," Tom said, shaking his head. "That's just- no! That's not fair!"

"What's not fair?" Miranda asked.

"I- He," he looked at me. "You two- When am I going to have some fun?"

"Tom, don't be a spoilsport," Sarah said. "It's a good dare."

"Well I'm not doing it," he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm not putting on some fucking panties or whatever. I'm using my forfeit."

"Lame," Miranda said.

I thought that sounded like a mistake. Girl's underwear wouldn't have been the worst, I figured. There were worse things in the world than a little silly embarrassment.

"Well, it's my turn to pick then," Tom said, leaning forward.

"What? No," Nicole said. "You didn't do your dare."

"Yeah, I used my forfeit," Tom argued.

"It's not a pass," Matt said. "You don't get rewarded for a forfeit."

Tom threw his hands up in the air. "Fine, fucking fine. Whose turn is it then?"

"Matt, draw again," Nicole directed.

He drew again. "John."

"God damn it," I laughed. "No repeating dares, remember."

"Damn," he said, putting the paper back in the bowl. "Well then, let me think."

"Too bad," Nicole giggled. "John in a thong would've been cute. I would have needed to get a picture for my mom."

"No fucking way are you getting a picture of me like that," I laughed.

"Alright, John," Matt said. "You dodged the underwear dare, so how about this? I dare you to let each girl strip one piece of clothing off of you and do whatever they want to whatever is uncovered."

A very quick mental calculation left me certain -- I had a shirt, pants, shoes and boxers. That was not a lot of choices for three girls.

On the other hand...

I took in a breath. "Fine," I said. Standing up, I decided to get the biggest risk out of the way -- if Sarah got a chance at me when my pants were already off, there was no way she would let me get away with keeping my boxers.

I stepped up to Sarah and raised my arms out to the side.

"Oh, a dress-up doll for little old me?" she asked innocently. "Matt, you shouldn't have."

She stood up and circled me, her hips swaying in that little green dress. "Hmm, what to take? Maybe your pants? But what am I going to do with your knees? I guess it'll have to be your shirt."

The decision was made while she was behind me, and she stepped up close and reached around my waist to grab the hem of my shirt at the front. This, and I had no doubt it was on purpose, pressed her breasts against my back and she rubbed them up and down just a little bit while her hot breath trailed up my neck.

While Sarah slowly lifted my shirt, I raised my arms, but once she had the shirt over my head she pulled it back tightly, trapping my arms around my head. "Hey," I said, but she shushed me.

"Quiet, I'm not done yet." She walked around me and pressed herself against my front, her covered tits to my bare chest, and I could feel her leaning up, her mouth close to mine outside of the shirt over your head. Part of me, a big part, wanted her to kiss me. But that warm breath trailed down my neck as her body rubbed lower, down over my chest, and then she was blowing fast, cool air on my nipples.