The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she sucked one, and then the other, and gave the second one a nip with her teeth to boot.

"Ow, fuck," I said.

"Baby," she laughed and teased, patting my chest. She pulled the shirt from me and tossed it to the side.

"Get over here," Nicole said, calling me over to her.

I stepped over, rubbing at my bitten nipple and giving her a suspicious look.

"Take your shoes and socks off yourself," Nicole ordered, so I kicked them off and then peeled off my socks. She waved me on.

"Well, I guess I only really have one choice, don't I?" Miranda said as I moved back over to her.

"Sorry," you said.

She snorted and shook her head. "Too bad I didn't get your boxers, huh?"

I gulped as she laughed at how flustered I was, and then she stuck out her tongue a little bit as she reached for my belt. "So, how's it feel?" she asked.

"Weird," I replied, watching her work. "Hot." She undid the button on my jeans, then unzipped them. She looked up at me. She looked different than Nicole did from there. From in front of my cock. She was gorgeous and hot, but I'd thought of her as within reach for so long that it was almost weird for it to be like this. With Nicole, it had been like a flash of lightning.

Miranda licked her lips, smiling at me impishly as she took hold of the waistline of my jeans and pulled them down.

My boxers, a simple black, didn't show off my dick like Matt's did, but Miranda seemed pleased by the tent I was sporting. I raised my feet to let her take off the pants and throw them aside.

"Well, what am I supposed to do with you now?" she asked aloud, but it sounded rhetorical.

"Bite his cock," Sarah suggested, and then rolled her eyes as everyone looked at her confused. "I meant like, give it a little nibble. Through the boxers. Tease him."

Miranda shook her head and turned back to me. Instead of leaning forward, she reached forward and ran her hand along the front of my boxers, over and around my hard shaft, and then under to caress at my sack. "That's good enough, I think," she said lowly. "I hadn't got to say hi like this yet."

I sat down quickly when she was finished, then had to get up to pick a new name. Keeping my dick from poking out the front hole of the boxers was getting harder to do.

"Alright," I said, sitting back down with the paper. You opened it. "I got Sarah."

"Finally," the redhead grinned.

"Not a guy!" Tom cheered.

It took me a moment to consider my dare, staring at Sarah as she leaned back against the arm of the bench she was sharing with Tom. Her green dress, with its deep cleavage and high hemline, was showing off a lot of her pale and freckled skin but it wasn't actually the skimpiest thing I had ever seen her wear. Her gym outfits were practically stripper clothes.

"I know," I said. "Sarah, I dare you to go inside and put on the sluttiest outfit you can put together."

"Yes!" Tom shouted.

Sarah laughed. "Well, I mean the sluttiest thing would probably just be coming out naked, wouldn't it?"

"OK, fine. The sluttiest complete outfit. You need to be wearing a top and bottom, or I guess a one-piece outfit, plus accessories," I clarified.

"I think naked is fine," Tom said.

"Noted," Sarah grinned, then stood up. "Anyone need anything while I'm inside?"

We all asked for another beer, and she sauntered towards the door.

"Hold on," Nicole said. "You should pick and give another dare so we don't hold up the game."

"Good idea," Miranda agreed.

"Alright," Sarah said, walking back over to the circle of seats. She squeezed passed Matt's chair way closer than she needed to, rubbing her ass against his shoulder and arm, and I could swear my buddy almost reached out and took a bite out of that butt.

Sarah picked up a paper. "Tom."

"Bring it," Tom said.

"Says the first guy to wimp out," Nicole snickered.

"Tom," Sarah interrupted before he could sass Nicole back, "I dare you to go make out with Nicole. A real snog fest, tongue, heavy petting, the works. And it lasts until I come back."

"Uh, fucking no?" Nicole said.

Tom snorted, "I'm game. I bet I could teach her a thing or two." He stood up.

"I'm sorry, did you not hear me? I said no."

"Sounds to me like you're forfeiting," Miranda said.

"I am not, it's not my dare, it's his. If I say no, he can't do it so I think he fails."

"That's not fair either though," Matt said. He totally missed the look Nicole gave him. "That means anyone can just refuse to be part of a dare and force someone to forfeit."

"I think the spirit of the game is that you should participate in dares," Sarah said, crossing her arms as she looked at Nicole. "It was your idea to play this game."

Nicole sighed in frustration and gestured that she had given up, "Fine, I'll use my forfeit. Sarah can pick another person."

"What?" Tom said. "It's my fucking turn."

"You didn't actually do the dare though, even though it's not your forfeit," I said, thinking of the horror that Tom picking Nicole right now would be.

"John's right," Sarah said, scooping up a new name. "And I also picked John," she continued with a grin, dropping both papers back in the bowl.

"Well, crap," I said.

"John. Johnny baby. Johnson McJohnson. I think I know exactly what you need to do." Sarah's smirk was calculated and predatory and quite honestly a little terrifying. "I dare you to take off Nicole's bra from under her shirt -- and Nicole can't help you at all."

At first I was a little confused, but then after a moment of thinking about the mechanics of the whole thing I realized you would either need to take her shirt off and expose her to everyone, or grope around under her shirt blindly.

"I- wow," Nicole said. "I guess I can't veto that one or I'll be naked in the pool."

I turned to her, "Are you OK with-?"

She shrugged noncommittally.

"Great," Sarah said, clapping her hands once. "You guys start on that, I'll go get changed."

While Sarah headed into the house, Nicole and I worked out how this was going to happen. First, Nicole stood up and raised her arms out slightly to the side, which let me stand behind her and reach up the back of her shirt to unsnap her bra. I fumbled twice, but managed to get it fast enough without being able to look at it. More distracting was the feeling of the warm skin of her back against my hands and arms as I blindly followed it up to the bra. The next step was getting her arm inside her shirt.

"No, you can't help," Miranda stopped us as Nicole went to pull her arm inside. "He has to direct your movement."

"Fine, sure," I said.

It was like a weird puzzle, except every time I examined a piece of it, that piece also happened to be the body part or underwear of my best friend. Nicole had unzipped her sweater and I took that off of her, laying it on her chair, leaving her in her tank top. I had to hold her hand and elbow to bend her arm into the armhole of the shirt, then did the same thing on the other side.

"Um, front or back?" I asked her. Now that her arms were inside the shirt I would be able to pull the bra down the front and the shoulder straps would come with.

"I don't- ugh, front I guess?" she guessed. "That'll probably be easier."

I knelt down next to my short friend and reached up inside the front of her shirt, my hands brushing across her warm, soft stomach and up her sides until I suddenly found myself cupping the fabric of her bra. The very thin, lacy-feeling fabric, and the small plumpness of her breasts underneath. One of her nipples was under my thumb -- it was easy to tell because it was a firm little nub among the softness.

"Um, sorry," I mumbled, fumbling just a little bit more to find the top of the bra, palming her other breast inside her shirt for a moment before hooking your fingers on the upper edge of the fabric.

"It's fine," Nicole said. "Just get the shoulder straps off my shoulders first."

I followed the fabric up, the awkward position of reaching up her shirt bringing my face right next to her stomach as I stretched my arms. The bottom hem of her shirt was lifted up against my arms and I got a face full of her creamy skin and the perfect oval of her belly button for a moment before I managed to slip the straps properly.

Managing to pull the bra down from her breasts and arms without any more accidental gropes, I pulled it from under Nicole's shirt and lifted it up. It was black and sheer lace, and it looked like it probably didn't give much support. "Done."

I turned and showed off the bra to the others to prove it, but froze as I saw Sarah standing silently in the doorway to the house. My dare might have been over, but the one I had given her had probably just changed the tone of the game. And made my dick jump in your boxers.

Sarah grinned as she saw the look on my face, and the others all turned to see what I was looking at. She had swapped her earrings to big silver hoops, and around her neck was a black choker. She had replaced her dress with a top made of thin black mesh, and that was pretty much it. The mesh top exposed everything despite being long-sleeved -- her freckled chest, the soft curves of her side, and her toned stomach were all easily seen. And her tits, pushing out against the tight mesh, were definitely visible as well. They were as big as I had thought, which wasn't surprising since I thought they were pretty damn large, but the combination of her almost porcelain skin, dense freckles and the black mesh made them look dead sexy. Her areola was fairly large, capping each breast with a peachy colour, and her nipples stood out just slightly and seemed to dimple back in on themselves.

I clued into the rest of her outfit, a skimpy little string thong that just barely covered her pussy and didn't fully cover the trimmed strip of ginger bush above it.

"God damn," Matt said.

"Fuck," Tom said.

"Um," I said, blinking.

"Wow," Nicole said, then seemed to wake up from her own shock. "You really, really got that dare right, Sarah."

"Sluuuuut," Miranda crowed. "I can see your- fuck, your everything."

"You like?" Sarah asked, posing with her hands on her nearly-bare waist, making a pouting kiss face while pushing her chest out.

My mouth was feeling dry and cottony, and it didn't help when Sarah turned around and sauntered back to the house, her full ass on display with just the black string of the thong poking out from between her pale cheeks and pulled high up on her hips. She grabbed the beers, three in each hand, and walked them around the sitting area handing each of us one while letting us all have a clear view of her. She sauntered and turned with the serene confidence of a stripper at the top of her game.

Matt and I were both in the same situation, dicks straining to escape boxers, and Tom couldn't hide his own erection even with pants still on. Sarah winked at me as she handed me a beer.

She slowly sat back down in her seat, sultry and sexy and oh, so slutty. She let her legs hang open for a long second, giving a tantalizing look at her barely-covered pussy to everyone before bringing her bare thighs together as she crossed her legs at the ankles.

"So," she asked, "Who's next?"

I leaned forward and pulled a name from the bowl. "I got myself," I said, holding up the paper for Miranda to confirm. I tossed it back in and rustled the papers in the bowl, looking around the sitting area as you did. It was... well, it was difficult to pry my eyes off of Sarah. Tom and Matt weren't watching me at all - Tom was practically drooling as he sat next to the redhead, eyes fixed on her tits as she sat cross-legged on the bench. Matt, on the other hand, looked like he was trying to imprint the entire vision of her in his mind like a baby bird with its mother.

I pulled another paper out, trying not to let my eyes linger on Sarah's nipples poking through her mesh shirt, and checked it. "What- ugh, me again."

"Pull another paper then put yours back, doofus," Nicole snickered.

I glanced over to her and made a face and stuck out my tongue, which she returned full force. I grabbed another paper blindly and then dropped the one with my name back in. "Matt," I announced.

His head whipped around and he had a blank and guilty look as if he'd been caught red-handed peeping on Sarah in secret. "What?"

"I pulled your name," I said, waving the paper. I set it down and considered the situation - my last dare for Sarah had really ramped up the game's stakes, and now things were getting to the point where I was hesitating. Matt and I were both almost naked in our boxer briefs, Nicole's bra was off under her shirt, and Sarah was practically naked. Oh, and I had a hickey on my neck and all the girls had groped my dick at some point in the night.

"Well, fucking dare him," Tom urged me to speed up. "God, this has got to be the slowest dare game ever. You're all so fucking indecisive."

"Fuck off," I said to Tom, then turned to my best guy friend. "Matt, I dare you to pick up Sarah and make out with her pressed against the wall."

Matt's jaw dropped and his eyes darted from me to his crush. Sarah, on the other hand, broke her self-assured smirk with a genuine grin and stuck out her tongue a little. "That sounds hot. C'mere, baby," she said, then held up her arms. The fact that her unsupported tits wiggled wonderfully beneath the mesh top as she did it made it hard not to stare.

Matt stood up and took a half step forward before hesitating, and then rushing in and picking up Sarah. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist, clinging on like a spider monkey until Matt got his hands on her practically bare ass. Tom got an eyeful as Matt hefted her up high, her cheeks spreading, and I had no doubt Tom had just seen most of the redhead's asshole around the string of her thong - he got more than that after a moment, as he leaned forward like he was trying to maintain eye contact with it and got the side of Sarah's ass cheek to the face as Matt turned.

Now it was Miranda, Nicole and my turn to see every inch of Sarah's ass, though it wasn't from up close.

"Jesus Christ, girl," Miranda chuckled mostly to herself, shaking her head.

Matt walked Sarah over to the house and pressed her back against the wall. On the way, Sarah was already necking him and then lifted her lips up and sucked on his earlobe.

"How long?" Matt called back over his shoulder.

"Oh, uh, two and a half minutes," I said, and immediately felt like I should have said longer for his sake.

"Mmmf!" he replied. Sarah had locked lips with him. Even with her back pressed to the wall of the house, Matt kept his hands firmly planted on Sarah's ass and it looked like she was using the leverage to undulate her body against him as they made out.

"Are you proud of yourself?" Nicole snickered. "Matt might literally never have a better night than this in his life. He's peaking, and he doesn't even realize it."

"Knowing Sarah, I doubt she'll let that be true," Miranda said. "She's always had a thing for big dicks, and Matt's packing heat."

Tom seemed to be in his own little world, watching Sarah and Matt longingly.Good, I thought. Part of the reason I rambled out the dare was just to get Sarah into Matt's arms and away from Tom.

The problem was, there were six people here, and if I was pushing Sarah at Matt, then Tom was either going to cause Matt a problem, or start looking towards Miranda or Nicole...

Fuck.

Nicole had already made her feelings clear about Tom, and if I was reading the very obvious signs she was giving you correctly, Miranda was into me. What I wasn't totally sure of is if she was into Tom as well.

Fuck again.

"Is that time?" Nicole asked.

"What?" I asked back.

"How long has it been?"

"Oh, crap," I said, realizing I probably should have been the one timing the make-out. "Uh, that's time, guys."

Slowly, Sarah lowered her legs and Matt released her butt once she was standing upright. They remained pressed together for a moment, and Sarah was whispering something to Matt before she grabbed his hand and started pulling him back to the circle. She had an impish grin, bouncing with energy, her hair just slightly mussed, and she winked towards me, Miranda and Nicole. Matt, on the other hand, looked like he'd been through the wringer - shell-shocked, hair wild from Sarah's hands. Some of her lipstick was on the corners of his mouth.

His cock was also hanging out the front hole of his boxers, bobbing along for a moment as he tried to stuff it back inside.

"Booo, I didn't get a good look," Miranda laughed.

"I got a good feel," Sarah said. "I'm surprised he didn't fuck a hole in the wall. Fuck, that was hot, Matt." She offered him a high five, which he accepted, still somewhat dazed, and then she pushed him back onto his chair and picked up the bowl, bringing it to him. Sarah sat on his lap, leaning her head back on his chest and holding up the bowl. This left her tits jutting out, and I automatically looked away to Miranda on instinct - she noticed me turn, and when she found me looking at her instead of her near-naked friend she smiled warmly, then smirked just a little and winked, rolling her eyes at the antics.

Matt, one hand on Sarah's hip, reached into the bowl with his other and pulled out a name. "Oh, Sarah," he mumbled.

The problem was, Matt was currently in his own personal paradise with her on his lap.

"What do you think, big guy?" she asked. I could see her teasing him, just ever so slightly rotating her hips as her ass pressed against the hard cock in his boxers.

"Um? Shit, I wasn't ready for this," he mumbled. His eyes darted around the circle trying to come up with something. They darted back down to her and landed on her tits. She was leaning against him, her back to his chest. I could practically see the idea lightbulb clicking on above his head. "I dare you to have everyone motorboat your tits," he said.

"Haha, fun!" Sarah giggled, then moved to stand up. There was a lot more hip rotation and shifting back and forth than necessary in the action, and Matt gripped the arms of his chair hard at the physical contact before training both eyes on her thong and ass as she stood up fully and walked to Tom.

He was eager, sitting at the edge of his couch and he reached forward to paw at Sarah. "Ah-ah! No touching," she giggled, wagging a finger at him.

"What? That's bullshit," Tom said.

"Just shut up and go along with it," Nicole groaned. "You've been bitching about wanting to see tits. Enjoy the tits!"

Tom started to say something snarky, but was muffled into silence as Sarah shoved her chest to his face and began shimmying her torso. Tom, ever the totally chivalrous and up-standing gentleman, roared his appreciation and rubbed his face all over her mesh-top clad tits.

After about twenty seconds Sarah pushed Tom away, and he flumped back onto the couch with a satisfied grin and a hungry look in his eyes. Meanwhile, Sarah sauntered around the seating circle to Nicole.

"I'm good," Nicole said.

"Just go along with it," Tom mocked her with a whiny voice.

"A dare's a dare," Sarah said. "You're not going to use your next veto on my tits, are you?"

Nicole rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. "Fine, lay them on me," she said.

Her face was soon enveloped into boob flesh, and Sarah giggled her way through it, whapping Nicole over and over and then ended by smushing Nicole's face in her cleavage with both hands.

"Oi vey," Nicole said when she was finally freed. "That's just way too much boob. How do you deal with those all the time?"

Sarah snorted and hefted one of her tits and winked at Nicole. "They have their uses."

Oh. My turn now. I glanced at Miranda, who was smiling like she was looking forward to seeing the show.

Sarah approached my swinging bench and I sat forward a little. "John," she said. "Do me a favour and make this face." She made a face with her mouth open and lips pursed slightly, like a little kid mimicking a make-out face. I raised an eyebrow but followed her directions, feeling like I was making a Blowup Doll face. "Excellent, now hold that pose," Sarah said, then leaned forward and I was quickly surrounded by mesh-covered tit flesh.