The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the back of the limo there was champagne which Nikki immediately popped and began pouring into flutes and handed round. When everyone was in possession of a glass she shouted "Cheers!" loudly in her accent, clinked her glass against Joel's and downed it all in one. This girl was one tiny, bubbly, excited bag of fun, Joel thought. She'd barely recovered her breath before declaring, "come on - drink! We have wild night!"

Emily took a small sip and then slowly manoeuvred herself across Joel's lap until she was astride him, her big tits in his face. He kept held of his glass with one hand but the other moved onto her stockings under her skirt; the flash of underwear that the shuffle of clothes provided was an insight to her sexy lingerie. But it was brief and out of sight again. He was hard, she could tell; and the look on his face alone gave him away. Nikki moved in closer to be a part of the moment as Emily just sat on his lap sipping her champagne still. Eventually she leaned in, pressed her lips to his and kissed him; gently at first but with an intensity that grew. Their mouths opened and their breathing became deep as their tongues met and melded. Joel savoured the sensation of her soft, warm tongue, the weight of her upon him, her smell, her cleavage. Nikki had taken the glasses from their hands and guided his onto Emily's waist so he was holding her properly. The kiss went on and on and Joel sunk into the sensation, his groin writhing up to meet hers. He was peripherally aware of Nikki drinking his champagne and stroking his chest.

After a time he moved both hands to under Emily's skirt so he was holding her at her chunky waist. He felt the suspender belt and her stockings, stroking his hands slowly around her thigh area but purposefully avoiding her groin to keep the tension alive. She broke away and returned to an upright position on his lap. Nikki positioned herself next to Emily, her arm around the woman as she began to grind slowly against his lap. Emily's eyes locked on Joel's as she teased. She brought her hands down to her legs and slowly lifted up the skirt revealing his hands on her thighs. His thumbs pushed in gently on her meaty thighs as she stroked the top of his hands, rewarding his caresses with a caress of their own. Nikki enjoyed the quiet tension, almost holding Emily with one hand on her back and the other joining the flurry of sensual activity on Emily's thighs. Emily moved her arms to hold little Nikki close-turning a little to face her-and then they kissed, this time with immediate hunger. Her grinding continued and Joel's groin heaved upwards as if in a magnetic pull as he watched their tongues lap at each other. The two women kissing was the sexiest thing he'd seen in his whole life. He expressed this with a simple phrase uttered in a deep moan: "fucking hell yea!"

At this Nikki broke away from Emily and turned to Joel, kissing him immediately in an almost sloven fashion. Emily stroked her back and waist as she applied herself to Joel, his hands miraculously still on Emily's thighs. She moved them up further until one was pressing on the material of her underwear and breathed in sharply as his hand pressed against her erotically, grinding harder than ever now. Nikki kissed and kissed and kissed, plying him with tongue and saliva as if it might save his life. It was a hell of a thing, he thought, to still be processing the taste and sensation of one woman and to be so suddenly overwhelmed by that of another. The free hand that wasn't caressing Emily on her panties made its way around Nikki's tiny frame and he was holding them both now as best he could. He felt his Emily hand being pulled upwards. She brought it to her mouth, kissed the tips of his fingers and then placed them on the heavy flesh of her breast. His instinct was to stroke and squeeze but Emily took it a step further by hooking a finger over her top and pulling it down until her considerable breast was exposed and his fingers came in contact with her nipple. More shuddering. More grinding. Joel started to feel like he was melting under their touch; all his senses drowning in warm tongues, saliva, perfume, soft areola and creamy panties. Added to this, Nikki's hand now at his groin. "Big boy," she muttered sexily through the kiss. His animal instincts were taking over and he was beginning to feel the need to be free of his clothes, to put these women on their backs and be inside them (either or both). Penetrate and conquer to the point of ejaculation, that's what his body was telling him.

The car came to a stop and the moment paused as Emily began texting, though still grinding as Nikki carried on kissing him and stroking his cock through his trousers.

"Don't get too excited, everyone, we're here."

They fumbled into decency; the girls checking their makeup in compacts and Joel adjusting himself in his trousers, unable to hide his condition. He didn't care. They exited the car and found themselves on the street at the back of a queue which tailed down the pavement, to where Joel had no idea. The girls both took an arm again and began walking past the crowd until they made it to the door where everyone was queuing to get to. A doorman noticed Emily signal and made way for them. They sped through the door and past the ticketing station and cloakroom without any interference and suddenly they were inside a plush red nightclub with loud thumping music that Joel didn't recognise. They stood and took in the scene for a moment.

Suddenly a waitress was upon them. She said something to Emily and then led them to a small booth with a good view of the whole club. When they were seated, a second girl turned up and delivered a row of shots and a cocktail for each. The shots disappeared in a flurry, Nikki swallowing the burning liquid with glee. "I want dance!" she shouted at Joel, pulling his arm. He gave way and started to rise, drunk enough now to be led anywhere by these girls. Nikki pleaded with Emily to join them but she just waved them off. Nikki led him by the hand all the way to the dance floor where she stumbled around on her heels vaguely in time to a rhythm. At all times she was close to him, throwing her arms around his shoulders and grinding against him. There was hardly anyone on the dance floor at first but it filled up after a few minutes of Nikki as good as molesting him for all to see. Soon there was a crowd and Nikki disappeared within it. But Joel didn't mind too much. He was kinda content just dancing on the spot. In the darker recesses of the club he could make out Emily sitting alone and could swear she was looking directly at him. A waitress arrived at the table. Emily spoke directly into her ear and the woman nodded and walked off.

Nikki reappeared with a smile on her face.

"There you are! I find you!" she shouted and flung her arms around him. They danced close for a few minutes. Joel grabbed her ass and held her close and tight and kissed her deep again. She tried to say something in his ear but he couldn't make it out, what with the noise and her broken English. She led him off the dance floor to a slightly secluded corner where the volume receded by a small percentage, but enough for a few sentences.

"I said, whore! What I try to say earlier - I am whore for you! And I want you to use me like whore. Because I am whore for Emily. She own me. My body. And now you own Emily. So that mean I am whore for you. You can do what you want with me." This last sentence she delivered slower, closing the distance between their faces and ending in a passionate and deeply sexy kiss. "And Emily too; but Emily need you to own her. You must own her. Treat her like you own her. When she don't dance, is because you don't drag her on dance floor. She is boss of me but you must be boss of her. Not good man, nice. Take her and own her." They kissed again while Joel tried to process this new information.

They made their way back to the booth where Emily was waiting for them with fresh drinks. The waitress that Emily had spoken to while they were dancing arrived and asked them to follow her as she collected their drinks onto a tray. Joel was a bit pissed now so he just followed in trust that Emily had everything sorted. They made their way upstairs through an equally lavish looking corridor and into a private room with sofas and other armchairs. Here there was different music, a bit quieter so that they could talk-or at least shout-and be heard. The waitress placed their drinks on a table in front of a large sofa and they sat down, both girls either side of him.

"I piss," Nikki said, matter of factly and stood up to leave the room.

Just before she disappeared through the door Emily shouted,"Nikki! When you come back, make sure you bring a gift for Joel, like we talked about."

The girl nodded and smiled obediently and left. A gift? Joel told himself not to ask questions. A moment of silence passed between Joel and Emily.

"You know I really wasn't expecting all this tonight. I thought it would be a bit more, well straight to the point, if you get my meaning."

Emily sipped her drink. "Well, I hope you're not disappointed so far. Besides, anticipation improves every experience, don't you find?" He nodded in response. "And it's not like most nights where you can never really be sure if you're gonna get lucky or not. You are definitely getting lucky tonight!" This she said with a certain smirk, a presumption that his understanding of the word lucky would be forever altered by the end of the night.

Joel took a breath and came to a decision.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said calmly, sitting up and leaning into her.

Emily looked at him briefly out of the corner of her eye, swallowed her drink and said, "In time, dear," whilst keeping her gaze forward.

He thought this through for all of three seconds, came to a decision, stood up slowly with his drink and walked across the room, sitting down finally in an armchair. "Emily, get on your knees, crawl your fucking sexy fat ass over here and suck my cock!" He ordered at the top of his voice.

From across the room she looked directly into his eyes. She put her glass down slowly, and slid off the sofa; dropping to her knees, falling forward onto her hands, on all fours now, without breaking eye contact. Joel felt the room closing in, the music swelling in his senses. He was rock hard at her obedience. She put one hand forward and started a slow crawl the few feet across the room, her gorgeous cleavage swaying with her motions. When she was at his feet she separated his knees with her hands and nestled in between his legs, resting her face in his lap with big pouty eyes and lips. She rested there a moment, stroking his leg with her hand and staring up at him.

"Don't be mad at me, Daddy," she sulked. "I only wanna make you happy."

Joel shifted in his seat and Emily pulled herself upright. She ran her hands all the way up his thighs and slowly started to unbutton his trousers and pull down his fly. Her mouth was open in perverted anticipation and she smiled an excited smile as she reached into his pants to pull out his cock.

"Look, I found friends!"

It was Nikki returning with company. She burst into the room followed by three other women who could only be strippers judging by the way they were dressed: hot pants, tight tops and hi-heels. They were a varied trio; one black, one asian and one white girl with big, bushy, curly ginger hair that was as wide as her hips. They were all voluptuous and sexy, made up to the extreme. Was this the gift?

"We have party!" Nikki shouted with excitement as Emily climbed to her feet. "Looks like you already having party! Come on, I want dance more."

She grabbed Joel again and pulled him over to the three other girls. They all greeted him with kisses on the cheek and overly friendly hugs. Somebody somewhere turned the music up and the girls started dancing with Joel, with each other. In time he made his way back round to Nikki who nestled in close to him. She ran a finger down his chest and said, "I have gift for you. Hold out hand." She kissed him and placed something in his hand while his eyes were closed. When he pulled away he saw that she'd given him a pair of panties, presumably the ones she'd been wearing. And then she went off to dance with the strippers leaving Joel standing in the middle of the room holding a pair of panties: a small, wafer thin collection of red lace and cotton which he unfortunately never got to see on her. He looked up and saw Emily watching him. She raised a glass and smiled a beaming smile in celebration of his gift. He pointed at her and instructed her to come over to him, which she did, this time without argument. They began moving slowly to the music together, Emily close enough to smell. All four other girls came closer and danced around them, caressing and grinding their bodies against each other now. The asian girl was as small as Nikki and he made a mental note to remember her so he could fantasise about this in the future.

Emily held him close, accentuating her chest for him to ogle at. "Which one's your favourite?" She asked, gesturing towards the three girls.

"You are," he answered quickly.

"Well that's very sweet of you. But seriously."

He watched the three girls dancing and considered how they all had unique qualities which were equally attractive. Did it really matter, he wondered.

"How am I supposed to know, I haven't seen any of them naked yet."

They returned to the sofa and, on Emily's order, the three girls took turns in performing lap dances; gyrating slowly and sensually in his lap as Emily and Nikki sat in his arms, stroking his shoulders. The girls were the perfect accessory: glued to him and committed to his satisfaction. They smiled as he enjoyed the strippers bodies being pressed against him; stroking erotically and opening their legs in close quarters for his leering pleasure. When it seemed that he could not control himself, Nikki and Emily would take his hands and place them on their bodies so as not to raise any concerns.

The ginger girl seemed the most timid at first. But when it was her turn to perform she went further than the other two; eventually bending over in front of him, pulling her panties down and exposing her perfect pink asshole a mere breath from his face. He felt Nikki's tongue in his ear and Emily grope his groin encouragingly as he stared at the girl's asshole before him. After a while the ginger girl righted herself, turned round and sat back in his lap; her soft big tits in his face. She took his head and pulled it into her chest, gyrating against him and inviting him to smother himself in her chest. He couldn't help but kiss, and lash his tongue out as she did so.

Days later, he would not remember how this particular part of the evening had ended; but he remembered the girl keeping eye contact after the lap dance was over, a sort of knowing eye contact that seemed never to break.

The booze was flowing and his sensations were starting to blur as the partying continued. Emily recognised his inebriation. She came up to him in the midst of him dancing with the girls and held her mouth open as she approached his face. Her tongue stuck out displaying a small white pill which sat on it. He opened his mouth and placed his tongue on hers, taking possession of the pill and swallowing without breaking away from her.

The partying carried on for a time; girls grinding against him and Joel grabbing numerous asses as the music thrummed loudly in his ears. He felt the booze sloshing in his brain and hoped he hadn't over done it. At one point Emily as good as poured a bottle of water down his throat and by the time he found himself leaving the club with the 2 girls on each side he was starting to process things a little clearer.

Soon they were back in the limo. His state was still delicate and he as good as fell upon Emily who fell back in the seat, opening her legs to catch his body. They began kissing and fondling each other immediately. It was a lurid, almost adolescent scene of slow and careless horniness. Nikki sat on the seat opposite and watched, pouring herself another glass of fizz and sipping quietly as Joel and Emily melded in a kiss.

He brought his hand between Emily's legs and pressed against her warm panties again, causing her to groan loudly in surprise. He kissed at her chest, laying his tongue flat against the tattoo and lapping at the warm flesh of her breast.

At one point he turned to see Nikki drinking beside them on the opposite seat. As he looked at her she calmly took another sip and allowed her legs to separate. In the dark he could make out the shaven slit of her pussy behind her svelte thighs. Her knees bobbed back and forth momentarily, giving him just a teasing glimpse.

By the time the car came to a stop again, Joel was drunkenly all over Emily, kissing her heavily and eagerly.

"Come on, still things to see," Emily said in between his kisses.

He shook his head.

"I wanna fuck you now," he declared hazily; kissing her more and working his fingers inside her panties in a drunken and clumsy manner.

She pushed back. "Come on, I swear it'll be worth it. I want you to see something." Joel paused, unable to come up with a good argument. "I want you to see something...filthy."

A few minutes later they were climbing out of the limo and making their way to the front door of a large townhouse. He couldn't be sure, but it seemed to Joel that they were in the Kensington area of town. Big money round these parts. Before Emily could knock, the door opened smoothly by a large guy in a suit. Inside, a long corridor was tastefully decorated and dimly lit and led off to several other doors. It looked like a small apartment building.

"Come on, this way," Emily said, taking him by the hand.

She led them both down the corridor. As they passed doors they heard voices from the rooms within. Joel was a little too drunk to take it all in.

They came to a door finally and Emily knocked. A moment passed and the door was answered by a brunette in a cocktail dress. She opened the door and let them enter. Inside was a sofa in the centre of a room. All three of them sat down and the brunette walked into the centre of the room and stood before them. A moment later another woman entered and joined the brunette in the centre of the room. This one was blonde. They were both late 20s looking, slim like supermodels and pretty to match. They began kissing luridly. Joel watched as they put their hands in between each other's legs and began stimulating each other. He turned to see Emily beside him. She winked and nodded towards the girls for him to keep watching.

They sat there and watched a whole sordid scene unfold. After a while more people entered the room to watch the show. They had to shuffle up the sofa to accommodate other observers. The brunette completely dominated the blonde; pinning her down as she worked the girls clit. Soon enough the women were naked and sweaty; the sex in full flow; both oblivious to the on lookers. More people entered and Emily said they should leave. They had to tear Joel away.

They made their way down the corridor to another room. This door they did not need to knock as it was ajar. What awaited them in this room shocked Joel to the core. On a bare mattress in the middle of the room a middle aged white woman with greying features and shoulder length hair was on all fours. Four other men, all black, built large and muscular, stood around her. One was fucking her from behind aggressively and the other was using her mouth. The other two were just watching and masturbating either side of her. All four of them shouted and cursed at her while she screamed partly in joy and partly in anguish. Emily saw the surprise and concern on Joel's face.

123456...8