The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands could not be satisfied and he slammed Nikki up and down, back and forth on his cock like a madman. Her face was pained and anguished but still no safe word came. After a while Joel noticed that her moaning had taken on a higher-pitched, breathless kind of squeaky characteristic.

"Don't stop now," Emily said in his ear, "I think you've got her where you want her."

Joel didn't know what she meant but he had absolutely no intention of stopping. Emily moved off the bed and stood behind Nikki, cradling her from behind again. This time she wrapped one hand around the girls tits and moved the other onto her pussy and began to rub her clit roughly as she was riding Joel's cock in his lap. It had been a while since Nikki had used any words from either languages. She had been nothing but crying, screaming and wailing for air for a while now. It had taken a while but she had finally been reduced to the piece of meat that Emily kept telling her she was. And it looked as though she loved it.

Suddenly Emily's hands disappeared and after a few seconds Joel's belt appeared in his vision as she placed it around Nikki's mouth and pulled it tight behind her head. Nikki's screaming and crying changed in timbre as the belt held her mouth open, her teeth digging into it and biting down. The safe word was now an impossibility as she was not physically capable of anything other than muffled vowels. Emily pulled her head back with the tail of the belt so that she was facing up and put her other hand back down on to her clit where she began rubbing furiously again. If Nikki's suffering was genuine, she must have loved it, because her pace on his cock did not let up. The sight of this girl cuffed, gagged with his own belt, riding his cock for all she was worth while her Dom played roughly with her clit was far beyond his wildest imagination when he'd signed up for the experience several weeks ago.

Joel felt things warm up on his cock as Nikki was held at her mouth by Emily while he pulled on the chain connected to her neck collar and her pussy rode him violently. She screamed and wailed in a muffled voice that was all at once torture and exquisite pleasure combined.

"Come on, you little bitch! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Emily screamed at her as she rubbed her clit unmercifully.

That was when it happened. Joel felt the girl's small body tense up and go rigid. The screams stopped momentarily, as did the riding of his cock (Emily persevered) and he swore he could hear the leather of the belt tighten as she bit down harder. Then a wave of warmth rushed across his lap. She convulsed in his lap, like an animal trying to escape a death hold. Joel looked down into his lap and saw her ejaculate flood over his groin. When he first realised what was happening, he thought it would squirt a little and then be over, but the girl just flooded like a broken water balloon, soaking him and the sheets. He felt the warm liquid seep through his thighs, down onto his balls through frantic motions of their bodies slamming together.

As she crested the wave of her orgasm, Nikki slowly returned to a casual fucking rhythm, the collar and the belt still tightly restraining her. Emily looked at Joel and saw the shock in his eyes at this unexpected turn of events. She released the belt finally and Joel threw Nikki off of him to the side and she collapsed down in a ruined mess. He looked down at his body, thoroughly soiled by Nikki's squirting orgasm. He had never been in such a position. Emily cackled in delight at the outcome. She knelt down and took his pulsating hard cock in her hand, stroking lightly but more interested in studying the sticky mess that Nikki left behind.

"You dirty girrrrrrrl!" she shouted out loud. "Look at the mess you've made!" This clearly delighted Emily. Nikki gave no response, instead just kneeling there breathless, propped up on her hands, her hair falling around her face as she tried to recover from the overwhelming feeling of the orgasm.

Emily ran her tongue around the soaking wet cock, his thighs, his belly. His cock was a whole new sensation for her now and she wanted to experience it properly. She sucked him deep, absorbing the flavour of Nikki's ejaculate with a deep fascination and a look of indulgence in her eyes.

"Wait, stop," he said. She refused. He pushed her away. She looked a little rejected as he stood up and then climbed up onto the bed. Nikki was facing the other way, still breathing like an injured animal and didn't see him coming. She became aware when the slack was taken up on the chain and she felt pulled backwards suddenly. She cried out loud at the shock as he pulled her back, using his other hand to pull her at the waist and bringing her body towards him in a crouched doggy position.

"I'm not done with you yet."

He didn't even have to aim his cock, it naturally found its way to her vagina, slipped in with ease and then he was fucking her again. She opened her mouth to moan but her voice was gone and she just breathed heavily as he fucked her. Her legs had no energy in them after the intensity of the orgasm and she found herself falling forward despite her best efforts, her still cuffed arms falling above her. Joel fell with her, his whole weight now on top of her as she lay spent on her belly. He readjusted to this new position and started to fuck her in long deep strokes, propping himself up with one arm and holding her by the head with the other. She turned her head to the side and pressed her cheek to the mattress, eyes squeezed shut. Lying flat on her, he could see her mouth making words as he thrusted into her body. He moved his head in close to hear and could just about make out a breathless "fuck me, Daddy."

He fucked her like this for a time, her tiny body helpless underneath him as he slammed into her anomalistically. In truth, despite not having orgasmed; he too was physically spent. Emily appeared in front of him. She knelt at the head of Joel and Nikki's entwined bodies and motioned Joel to look up at her. Then she tapped out another line across her tits and guided him up to her chest. Without pulling out of Nikki he found his way into Emily's embrace and shoved his head into her tits, inhaling with all his energy on the white powder. He took his head away and saw the powder spread all over Emily's tits where he'd aimed badly. Not thinking, he shoved his head back in and sniffed again; kissing and licking at her chest to get as much as possible, hedonistically swimming in her sexy, naked essence. She pulled his head up by his hair and held a powdered finger to his nose which he inhaled before she dropped his head back to her chest. He was sucking on her meaty nipple when the rush kicked in. He broke away and pointed his head upwards, sniffing any residue in his nose up into his system. Something else appeared in his vision then. A strange chemical smell filled his nose before he could pull focus. It mixed with the coke and filled him with a euphoric renewal of energy and desire. He fell back down on to Nikki and fucked her with a renewed vigour, slamming into her little pussy with a total lack of concern for her but with a total commitment to the pleasure of his cock. She took each thrust with a strained squeal. He was flat on top of her now with all his weight, a position of utter dominance. He spat disgusting words of lust and desire in her one ear, hooking his hands around her shoulders as he did so and using her body for his depraved pleasure.

"That's it, baby," Emily encouraged, "use that little bitch! She's such a worthless little whore. Fuck that little cunt like you hate her!"

With almost every stroke his ass lifted higher and plunged down harder into her, slapping loudly against her each time. He grunted more and more, like an animal. At one point he looked down to the side of their bodies to see the line where their flesh met. It seemed almost as if they were glued together, their bodies melded by the purest and most unfettered sexual desire he'd ever known. Somehow the melding of their bodies only increased his desire and he thought about how being so close to her matched the depth of his cock in her pussy.

He came to a decision and pulled himself up to a kneeling position, dragging her with him by the waist. Her bound wrists followed helplessly until she was eventually on all fours again, her hair disheveled, her body sticky with sweat. The girl was already ruined.

"I'm gonna fuck her ass!" He announced.

Emily's eyes lit up, the news she had been waiting for.

"Nooooo! You are too big, Daddy," Nikki complained.

Emily grabbed her by the hair, pulled her face up and slapped her hard across the face.

"Shut your fucking mouth and take it!" she shouted at her menacingly, hitting her twice more to accentuate the point.

She let go of the moaning girl and moved over to her ass where Joel had pulled out and was ready to penetrate. She puckered her lips, let a huge glob of spit run from her mouth onto the girl's asshole and started rubbing it around the pink hole with her fingers. She spat a second time, this time dipping her fingers in to prepare the girl for what was to come. Nikki squealed a girlish squeal in response.

"Come on! Do it!" Emily said loudly as she pulled the girl's asscheeks apart, exposing the slick wet hole.

Joel took aim and held his cock firmly as he slipped between her tight cheeks and inside the girls impossibly tight asshole, moving slowly but with a firm determination. Nikki let out a loud, low groan, an almost petulant sound like a child being told to eat her greens. And once again, no safe word came. The tension in the air was palpable as Joel backed up and thrusted into her with a measure of consideration. Nikki continued to groan. It only took a minute to stretch her asshole to the point where he could fuck it the same as he did her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck! Daddy pleeeeeease!"

But at the same time she bucked against him, rotating her now pierced ass in the same way she had earlier. She continued to moan variations of this one sentence, her voice heaving in shock, the punishment of his cock seemingly total. With this, he took hold of the chain once more and tugged hard on it, pulling her body up straight and catching her in his other arm which he wrapped around her small body to hold her in a restraining manner. He held her tight, her arms now as restrained as her wrists, and fucked her hard; breathing angrily into her ear from behind as he did so. The power of the chain was a unique thrill: to hear her heave, choke and moan. Throw in the conquest of her most prized and protected treasure. He let go of her and she fell forward again, her bound wrists catching her insignificant weight. She did all she could to keep her balance against the onslaught of force from behind.

"You are animal! You are animal!"

He took in the sight as he fucked her: his cock disappearing in and out of her as he thrusted; his hips slamming against her firm ass; her spine, sleek and sweaty, curving down her sexy back from her neck to her ass; her red hair ruined, damp and knotted, hanging forward and occasionally being thrown back as her head flicked backwards in the heat of the fuck.

Emily's mouth was suddenly upon his, kissing him passionately. She took his hands from around Nikki's waist and put one on her breasts and the other in between her legs.

"Take it baby. Use your little bitches! You feel like a king, Daddy? Yeah?"

He did nothing but grunt angrily in response. He groped her hungrily, snaked his tongue inside her mouth and thrusted forward into the girl's tight ass. He utterly wallowed in the pleasure of these two girls.

His desire grew. The sight, sound and accompanying sensations of the two girls were by far the most euphoric feeling he'd experienced in his life. It got to the point where he simply could not be deep enough inside or kiss hard enough or be covered in enough of their filthy juices. He fucked the little asshole with all his might, all concern for the girl's welfare now completely gone. If he heard the safe word now he would be beyond adhering to it. Emily shouted at him to fuck harder, her pleasure now linked to his; his conquest just as much hers. He pulled on the chain and choked the girl again, bringing her upright and holding her small body possessively in his arms from behind once again, his pace not breaking for a second. He returned his right arm to Emily and held both the girls close to him, needing to be as close as possible to them, aware of the inevitable conclusion soon to arrive.

His orgasm was preceded by a quick succession of grunts which sounded like his voice climbing a short ladder. Emily knew the signs. She pressed herself against his side and placed her hand on his chest. The other found its way round to his ass where she slipped two wetted fingers into his asshole and massaged delicately. She gasped in delight as she watched Joel's face turn red with the intensity of ejaculation. The chain tightened once again and Nikki choked audibly. Her bound wrists flung forward as Joel's body slammed against and inside her with undiluted force from behind, his cock more hard and alive than ever before. Again and again and again he slammed into her with the conviction of a boxer with a punchbag as his cum shot deep into her ass; until eventually he fell off the cliff of his release and resumed a more steady pace of fucking. He watched his cock disappearing in and out of Nikki's ass for a few strokes, in awe of the biology of the whole thing. And then he threw her forward, disposing of the worthless bitch finally. She fell forward, limp and used. For all he knew she could have died, so thorough was his use of her, but she rolled into her side as soon as she fell and he could see her chest rise and fall with her breathing, indicating life.

Emily threw herself upon him immediately, taking up his filthy cock in her hands and kissing and stroking him all over. His breathing was heavy and erratic, his physical state at a level of excitement that was new to him. Emily was calming with her touch and her manner. She shushed him and said soothing things to his face as he collapsed down on the bed. Nikki whimpered nearby like an injured animal.

Somehow he made it to his feet and walked to the bathroom, noticing Emily turn her attention to Nikki as he walked out of sight. This time he did shower, lathering his cock thoroughly. He soaked for a few minutes, washing his hair and bringing his body back to a more calm state. After a while Emily brought Nikki into the bathroom and they both joined him in the wet room shower. Nikki still looked frail and had walked in with a limp but the cuffs and the collar had now both been removed.

"Are you ok?" He asked her as they moved in close.

Her response was to throw her arms around him. He was so relieved he even laughed a little. Standing there in the shower he'd considered that maybe he'd gone too far. But that didn't now seem to be the case. Pulling away from the embrace, Nikki smiled at him. He kissed her tenderly. Then he moved his lips to Emily who stood beside them. They stood like that in the hot water for a time; Joel holding them both as he moved his lips from one to another. He told himself to soak up this wonderful moment of satisfaction. He had never felt so content in his life. Nor quite so exhausted.

They all dried off and climbed into bed, all three of them avoiding the one corner where Nikki's ejaculate was damp to the touch. And there he fell asleep finally with the two women by his side, that kingly feeling finally whole inside of him.

He awoke to Nikki leaning over him. She was back in the red dress with her hair tied back, leaning towards his face with a smile.

"I say goodbye now. But I want you to know, I had a great time." She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. As she turned to head for the door, Joel noticed her limping slightly and felt both guilty and a little bit proud of himself. Emily was in her green silk night gown again, waiting for Nikki at the door. She opened it for her and they embraced before she left finally; her hi-heels loud at first but fading into the distance as she moved further away.

Emily closed the door and came back to the bed, propping herself beside him as he came to slowly. Now that she was closer, Joel could see that she'd cleaned up while he'd been asleep, her hair brushed and tidied, her face remade and her perfume freshened. She looked great and he felt a renewed attraction as she rested her weight beside him. The robe stopped at her knees but fell back a little as she lifted one leg and crossed it over the other.

"So," she began, leaning back on her palms with a coy smirk, "I hope you were satisfied with last night?" She raised an eyebrow to indicate the question.

Joel yawned as he tried to answer "Yeah, you could say that," he said finally with a small laugh. "Is she ok?" he asked. "She was limping a little."

"Oh, don't worry about her. She got exactly what she was expecting."

"I kept waiting for the safe word," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Emily rolled her eyes.

"There's no need for those. It spoils the fun. Even if she had used it, I wouldn't have let it stop anything."

He yawned again and they sat a moment in silence, a little surprised by this last comment.

"It was a really great night. Thank you," he said meaningfully.

"It was a pleasure. As I'm sure you could tell." She stood up and adjusted the tie on the robe as she stood before him. "I'll make some coffee," she said and then sauntered across the room.

He lay there for a time, enjoying the sight of Emily preparing a drink for him. He wondered what he could do with the rest of his Sunday. He'd made no plans but had the strange feeling of both total exhaustion and feeling like the world was his oyster.

In the corner he saw his suitcase was open. When had that arrived? Emily had taken the initiative to unpack his change of clothes. He rose from the bed as she poured coffee into mugs from a cafetière. He admired the room properly for the first time. It was of a higher standard than he'd ever experienced. The cafetière was what brought this assessment home fully: no sachets and plastic pots of milk.

He looked at the suitcase and saw that Emily had hung trousers and even ironed a shirt which was now hanging in a small wardrobe beside it. He dug in the suitcase for his wash bag, but then noticed that it already sat beside the sink in the bathroom; placed there affectionately by Emily. He found boxers and slipped them on, noticing his belt sitting on the sideboard as he did so. It was coiled up neatly like the night before when Emily removed it. For a brief moment he thought he could still see the small indentation of teeth marks and then suddenly he remembered the entire sordid scene from last night: Nikki's ejaculation and their bonded anal encounter. Strange that the belt was not tidily with the rest of his stuff. He pulled the chinos from the hanger and slipped them on, grabbing the belt and needling it through the loops, brief eye contact with Emily as he did so.

"No need to rush," she said handing him the coffee cup. He took it by the saucer. "Sit a while. There's no checkout."

He did as she suggested, relaxing back into the chesterfield. Emily sat back in a similarly grand armchair which was closer to where she'd prepared the coffee. Joel smiled as he remembered how last night had begun in this very chair with the two girls at his feet bringing him off with their mouths and consuming his semen hungrily.

"Something funny?" she asked as she sipped her coffee.

"No, no, just remembering last night, that's all."

Emily rose, without saying anything. She took a step back to the cafetière and found sugar which she added to her cup and stirred slowly.

1...345678