The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pace was luxurious. Every sexual sensation was savoured by the pair as she brought the warm mouth of her vagina down on him repeatedly. He needed this, she thought. Too much excitement so far. They'd all been wrapped up in that crazy energy you get when fucking someone new. Of course that was fun, but he needed to stop and smell the roses, as it were. She made sure to kiss him whenever his attention strayed from her tits. His cock gave her immense pleasure and she told him so through her moaning, with her eyes and even with words. At one point she knelt upright, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, squirmed an extra special wriggle with his cock deep inside her and said, "sweet, fat cock," in a slow, breathy erotic voice that was one fraction above a whisper as she breathed out; brushing her hair back with both hands like she was showering in the ecstasy of sex. He took in her shape as her arms lifted to her hair and pushed it back. The motion lifted her breasts and accentuated her curves in a delicious, womanly fashion. He could also see his cock buried in her to the hilt. He ran his hands all up and down the shape of her, feeling the smooth curved lines of her young body, bringing them round to her breasts which he cupped, caressed and pinched with his whole hand before circling with his thumbs.

This must have flipped a switch within her because she started to ride a little harder, moan a little louder and brought her hands to his, stroking affectionately and running them up and down his strong arms. She found herself smiling and he smiled back as he arched his back a little to increase his depth within her. This brought a tiny squeal from her which coupled with the smile and turned into a giggle. He arched again with more prominence and she lost her balance a little, falling forward onto him, laughing more. They were face to face now and he held her face with his hands and kissed her properly. She rocked back and forth on the cock and he enjoyed the feel of her big tits stroking up and down on his chest with the back and forth. She was smiling still as they kissed. Who did he have to pay in order to guarantee that a situation like the one he was currently in was how he spent his last moments when eventually he was required to die?

There was suddenly a new sensation which registered with Joel first and then Emily a second later. Neither of them could see but it could only have been Nikki running her tongue all the way from the bottom of Joel's balls all the way up his shaft until she was licking Emily's hole as his cock plunged in and out. The moment was shared in their eyes which led to more giggling from Emily. Her rhythm paused for only the briefest of moments before hitting full stride. The faster and harder she fucked, the more Nikki seemed to concentrate her tongue on Joel's balls. The pleasure was there to see in his face as his eyes rolled back in his head and eventually closed. She kissed him then but he had clocked out a little, his tongue reacting in the most automatic of kisses. Emily laughed at his state. He opened his eyes and realised what he must have looked like.

"Fuck, that felt good!" He said, reacquiring himself in the moment. He felt the tongue move, leaving his balls cold and wet. Moments later Emily began to slow, her eyes closed and her jaw dropped.

"What's happening?" he asked.

Emily didn't even open her eyes to say, "she's licking my ass," in a soft voice. She moved forward but only to point her ass back and higher in the air so that her asscheeks could be separated easier for the girl to gain access to her asshole. She looked to the side, planted her face hard against Joel's chest and savoured the feel of a filthy tongue on her hole and the upper part of Joel's cock still in her vagina. I can't believe I'm getting paid, she said to herself; not for the first time that night.

With Emily's head down he could see the top of Nikki's head behind her ass, her red hair just visible but her face lost behind the great round ass. Emily was beginning to tense up. He noticed her move her hand in between them and down to her groin. She had all but given up on moving her pussy so Joel started thrusting up into her. She moaned more and Nikki started delving into her more firmly. Everything was picking up pace. With her free hand, Emily gripped Joel's bicep and started to squeeze as she started rubbing her clit harder and Joel thrusted up into her. A feeling like a rubber band endlessly stretching started within her. It stretched and stretched and stretched as she savoured the fucking and licking and then suddenly gave way to a feeling like a barrel of hot water tipping over inside her. She raced to her orgasm like a sinking ship disappearing beneath the water.

"Oh, oh, oh, ooooh fuck!"

Her voice disappeared with her breath. Joel did not stop fucking her. She ground her forehead against his chest, unable to contain all movement within the feeling. Eventually she lifted her head, pointed her face as far upward as it would go and breathed through a scream with eyes clenched shut. Joel only slowed when her body slumped. Smugness came over him like a warm blanket. Nikki moved away from her mistress's asshole, kissing all around her ass and stroking her affectionately.

Emily eventually opened her eyes and smiled at Joel. Remembering her task, she started fucking again, this time with an assertiveness that indicated a desire to see him to his destination. She was close enough to take hold of the headboard for stability. This gave her the leverage she needed to ride him strong. For Joel, the view was as sensational as the feel; her tits and curvaceous nature accented once again by the lifting of her arms. The orgasm had caused a fresh wave of hot juices to flood her womb making the feel of being inside her almost too much to bear. Nikki was behind her, stroking, moaning and occasionally reaching round to grope her huge breasts. Emily was dishevelled, sweaty and lost in the power of desire. Her mouth was permanently open, her hair a sweaty mess which made her seem all the more desirable. Joel placed his hands on her back and held himself closer to her, sucking and licking her tits where and when he could but more and more overwhelmed by the building tension inside him, racing towards a moment of finality.

Before he knew what was happening, Nikki was suddenly astride his face, her tiny cunt in his mouth once more. He hooked his arms around her legs, giving her no chance of escape and pulling her all the way down onto his tongue which lashed out to taste everything with a frenetic hunger. He could no longer see Emily but could feel that her pace was elevating. When he opened his eyes he could see Nikki's body above him, her chin fluctuating with each pleasurable utterance, her red hair falling over her shoulders. Emily's hands arrived on the girls chest and he saw her clutching at the small tits. Nikki twisted her head round to meet Emily with a kiss, leaning back to reach which only pushed her wet pussy further into his face.

Joel wanted to elevate himself out of his own body so he could witness these two women riding him. Alas, he had no such ability. And so he lay there and felt his cock massaged by the filthy wet pussy of the sexy whore who rode him whilst her physical opposite forced her vaginal juices into his mouth.

When it came, his orgasm was like a euphoric punch in the belly. His body attempted to double but the two girls made that impossible. After two years of cumming in his fist, the sensation of releasing into the warm, honey-pot pussy was an almost life-altering experience. His senses were heightened as he felt every last nerve in his cock react to the warm wetness that repeatedly stroked up and down, a feeling that spread throughout his entire body. In his face, the taste of pussy was all encompassing, as was the sight. As the orgasm rippled throughout him he opened his eyes only to see the smooth skin of vagina, above it the sight of Nikki riding his face in joy and Emily using her.

Emily did not relent for a second as she felt his orgasm build and eventually release. She felt the triumphant feeling of his body tensing followed by the warm wave of semen that filled her. Her joy was total. Despite the excitement, her voice took on a long, low and lazy drawl as she spoke smuttily.

"Oh yeh baby, yeh daddy! Fill me. I want it. It's mine. I want it. I want it! More! More! I want it!"

He squeezed Nikki's ass as the climax climaxed; holding her like he was licking a plate clean; releasing every last ounce of angry, horny tension within him. The pleasure cleansed him and he was aware of a total lack of ill feeling as it subsided. The come down was gradual. His breathing became deeper but his voice continued to grunt loudly through Nikki's pussy. He sounded almost panicked as Emily continued to squirm in his lap, writhing on his cock, attempting to milk it for all it would give.

Nikki was the first to move, dismounting from his face and kissing his pussy stained lips, tasting herself briefly. With Nikki gone he could see Emily clearly. The wry smirk was gone and she was beaming a beautiful smile at him, happy with his level of pleasure. She bent down to kiss him, enjoying the flavour of Nikki who knelt beside them.

"Oh fuck that was intense!" He said finally, breathing heavily.

Emily giggled in delight. "You enjoyed?" she asked, her face barely an inch from his.

He nodded a breathless affirmative.

"We aim to please. You filled me up with that sexy hot cum of yours," she said with a wriggle. "You're very generous. But it's never enough." They kissed again, hands all over each other, enjoying the new and somewhat softer sensations of the aftermath. "And you," she said kneeling up to face Nikki, "you're almost worth having around."

Then she did a move which Joel could not have predicted. In one swift movement she fell off to the side, releasing his spent cock from her pussy, and fell at his side. She was on her side and head level with his cock which she took in one hand as she opened her legs, motioning to Nikki as she began to lick at his sticky member.

"It's a woman's job to clean up," she said.

Nikki moved quickly and all Joel could do was lie there and enjoy watching his cum being licked from the used pussy of Emily while she cleaned up her mess from his cock.

He fell asleep there as they revelled in his cum. The girls shuffled him under the sheets and he slept for a time. It was still dark when he woke. How long had he slept? He didn't know. Emily slept at his chest; weightless Nikki in his lap. His bladder was full so he shuffled himself free, watching the girls nestle into each other as he made his way to the bathroom.

He sat down to piss, somewhat weak at the knees. Afterwards he washed his hands and fed himself full cupped hands of water for nearly a minute and then splashed more on his face. He dried his face with a crisp clean towel and inspected himself in the mirror. He probably needed a shower but it would wait until the morning. The door opened and Nikki came in closing the door behind her with a "shhhh." She sat down to piss with a cheeky smile on her face, took him by the hand, pulled him closer and kissed his belly. She held his cock, found it sticky and ruined by lipstick, pussy and cum. She finished, wiped and washed her hands. At the sink she soaked a flannel in hot water, moved in close to him and started gently cleaning his cock whilst looking up into his eyes. He stood in silence as she intimately cleansed him, speaking only with his eyes. She fell lightly to her knees, lifted his cock and stroked the flannel across the underside of his balls with extra care. He handed her a towel and she dried him off carefully. When the job was done she took it in her hand once again and began to stroke up and down, staring up into his eyes as she did so. He couldn't imagine the thing coming back to life anytime soon, so complete was his satisfaction with earlier events. Hell, a part of him was surprised the girls were still here.

By the time Nikki took it in her mouth again he was already feeling the results of her stimulation. He had presumed that it would be somewhat desensitised after already going through so much. But that moment when a girl takes your cock in her mouth never loses its potency. She was calm, mostly just holding his cock in her warm mouth and giving long slow hums of pleasure as she looked up into his eyes.

"You are tired, I know," she said, still stroking. "We take care of you. We make you happy. You think, maybe, you had enough. But strong man like you have plenty. And us girls can take it. We want it!"

She took it in her mouth again; slow, sensual strokes of her mouth that were sheer servitude.

She rose to her feet and led him back into the bedroom. In the bed, Emily was awake and sitting upright dangling a pair of handcuffs from one finger with a saucy look on her face. Joel's first thought was: did I agree to this in the questionnaire? He had answered almost blanket in the affirmative but this was not a question he recalled.

"Don't look so worried! These aren't for you."

Nikki stepped forward as if summoned by a higher power: the time for her sacrifice had come. She crawled onto the bed and knelt beside Emily who kissed her lightly. Joel watched as she willingly allowed herself to be cuffed, smiling all the way. Emily was delicate as she attached each one to her wrists. The cuffs had a long chain that linked them, about the width of her small frame, giving her some ability to move. Then Emily produced another item - a leather collar that she attached to Nikki's neck tightly. It had a small chain attached which hung down by about a metre. Joel admired the way the thin chain fell between Nikki's breasts and trailed all the way to her naked pussy.

Emily fell on to her back and spread her thick thighs wide, using the chain to gently pull her little slave forward until she fell at her groin and began licking affectionately. Nikki managed to balance herself with her cuffed wrists so that she was in just the right position without needing to hold Emily's legs, which she could not have done anyway. Emily was smug with her enjoyment; both the act and the physical control she had over the girl. She turned to Joel and gave him a coy smirk, blinking her eyes at him to tease. He stood there and watched, hard and oozy at the sight of the two girls; Emily spread eagle and Nikki, her ass rounder than ever, pointing up into the air as she leaned into the wet pink pussy. Emily used the same hand that held the chain to push her head down harder into her vagina, a loud moan emitting as the girl lapped at her harder and found the right spot. With her eyes on Joel, Emily made a show of relinquishing the chain. But Nikki did not stop, oblivious. She carried on licking at the wet pussy as if it was her only mission in life, unaware seemingly of her Master's disowning of her. Joel walked up behind and took in the sight further. Emily kept her eyes on his but struggled to not be distracted by the pleasure, her heading arching backwards regularly as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She was keenly aware that he would do something stimulating at any moment but wasn't going to spoil the fun by playing up to it.

He once again found himself not knowing where to start. The sight was almost too good with too much potential for debauched pleasure. Rolling the dice somewhat, he knelt down behind Nikki and came face to face with her pussy, that special sticky warmth already starting to smother it. He goosed his neck forward, his lips meeting hers and slipping his tongue in like he was kissing her on the mouth. She moaned loudly into Emily's pussy, adding her voice to the choir of sexual utterances. Joel went to town on her behind, running his tongue between the peach pink lips and the tight pink asshole. She pushed her ass back onto his face, giving as good as she was getting.

Eventually he rose, now with the chain coiled around his fist. He tugged on it violently, choking her as if he was correcting a naughty puppy. The force of it pulled her away from Emily's pussy suddenly and threw her towards him like a lifeless puppet; impaling her instantaneously on his cock. He held her head close to his body with an aggressive firmness. This time it was not so much his cock that was sucked as it was her mouth that was fucked. His desire was whole and he had lost all sense of control or consideration. He only saw the top of Nikki's head but was pleased by the sloppy sounds of her mouth being ruined and her choking. It only made him fuck her harder; wanting to be as far down her throat as possible.

"Use that little bitch!" Emily said as she watched. She was still on her back with her legs open but was propped up on her elbows now. "Use her little mouth. Use her worthless little cunt!"

With this, Joel held Nikki's head close to his body and thrusted his cock in as far as it would go, holding it there for several seconds before releasing her. She fell back in a flurry of heavy breathing and spit drooling. To Joel's surprise, Nikki smiled excitedly as she wiped her mouth with the back of her cuffed wrists.

Emily rose to her knees and moved in behind Nikki. She licked the tips of her fingers on both hands and brought them round to Nikki's nipples, holding her breasts firmly, her own pressing against the girl from behind.

"Again." Emily whispered into Nikki's ear, her eyes fixed on Joel.

Joel tugged again on the chain and used his other hand to hold the girl's mouth at the hilt of his cock. Emily pushed for good measure. After a few seconds Nikki's reflexes attempted to kick back but the combined determination of Joel and Emily bought a few more seconds of her exquisite suffering. Another deep breath followed as she broke away. She sounded like a free diver breaking the surface having beaten their personal best. Joel expected the safe word this time but the little bitch just laughed and smiled again through watering eyes. Back down onto his cock she went, pushed by Emily again, all the way to the hilt with no time to prepare herself. She instantaneously seemed to struggle against the lack of oxygen. Emily felt the girls stomach convulse and pulled her head back. This time Nikki coughed and choked violently in response. Emily gave the girl a few seconds to recover and then pulled her head back by the hair until it rested on her shoulder.

She spoke loudly in her ear: "have you had enough, you little fucking whore?" Nikki shook her head immediately in response. "Do you want him to fuck your mouth?" This time she nodded through torturously shallow breath. "Get ready," she told the girl, looking up into Joel's face. "Do it properly," she instructed him. "Don't hold back. Make her choke. Make her gag. Be a monster. Ruin her!"

Nikki started preparing herself with big breaths, ready to go under once more. Joel, immensely turned on by being given permission to be barbaric, tightened the chain at Nikki's neck once more, took hold of her hair and plunged his aggressively hard cock in to her mouth and began fucking her with wild abandon. Her mouth was open wide to accommodate him as best as possible as his cock hit the back of her throat repeatedly.

"Come on! More! Destroy her!"

He grabbed her head with both hands and skull-fucked her for all he was worth. After a while something human within him reacted and he threw her back and fell forward onto the bed. He had not reached orgasm but the feeling had been intense all the same. Nikki choked, sputtered and coughed as she fell back into Emily's arms, spit-cum covering her chin and falling down onto her chest.

"Well done, baby! You did good to take it like that. I'm so proud of you!" Emily said as she cradled the girl. Nikki's breathing had not properly corrected itself when there was suddenly another tug on the chain at her neck. Joel pulled her all the way over to him and roughly positioned her in his lap, using her now like a toy. She did not fight but did her best to second guess his intentions. Within seconds she was back on his cock and instinctively began to ride him hard and fast, still nowhere near breathing properly, drool hanging from her chin and crying out in desperation. Joel sat up to hold her properly. She raised her cuffed arms and let them fall around his neck and simply fucked for all she was worth as he held her in place, her head facing upwards with the effort of it all. He opened his mouth wide to kiss her like the monster he now was; the monster Emily had unleashed. He kissed her violently and used his big hands to make her tiny ass slam against him harder. He was crying out and moaning loudly in pleasure now, his hands all over the girl's body, clutching hard and feverishly. Emily, still on her knees, had moved to behind Joel, her big tits pressing against his back and more disgusting words of encouragement in his ears.

1...345678