The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising everyone, Emily grabbed Nikki by the hair and pulled her over for a kiss above his chest. A long, slow wet kiss that seemed to remind the girl who was in charge. By the time their lips separated he was nearly at full power and ready to fuck something. But Emily had other plans. She moved further down the bed away from him, motioning Nikki to follow. When the girl met her they kissed some more, Nikki taking her huge tits in her tiny hands.

Emily held the girls face in one hand, a sincere act of dominance, and then ran her tongue up her chin, around her lips and back in her mouth. Nikki threw her arms over her shoulders and Emily held her properly. Joel enjoyed seeing their chests meet, Emily's pressing in and the curve of her breasts ballooning outwards as she pressed against the slight frame of Nikki.

Emily arranged her little slave so that her back was to Joel and then fondled her ass in a circular motion, slapping it hard a couple of times, called her a little slut for good measure. Nikki pouted at the enjoyment of her punishment and Emily slapped her again, harder this time. She made her bend over and the girls ass became more bulbous than ever as she dug her face into the mattress. Emily continued fondling her little round ass, holding it almost in a headlock as she faced Joel; all to the soundtrack of Nikki saying yeah in small, pained, Slavic utterances. Her ass was a vision of perfection: a perfect peach circle, bent over in submission. Her asshole, a tiny puckered dot, pink as a sunset, was nothing but sexy; beneath it the miniature peach line of pussy that he badly wanted to taste. Here before him was the kind of sight he had in his mind when scrolling through porn online, brought to life by these awesome, beautiful women in front of him.

Emily licked her fingers and began probing the pussy gently. The girl was excited and the two digits started to glisten within a few seconds, spreading the magic pussy glaze all over and making it all the more delectable.

"I want cock," Nikki complained, childishly, and rotated her ass as if to demonstrate her need.

Emily took no time at all to slap her ass hard with full force and shout, "know your place you little slut!" Her response was to moan out loud and rotate her ass more. "She's getting a bit big for her boots. I hate it when girls do that, don't you? Maybe what she needs is a man to teach her a lesson. Don't you think, Daddy? You wanna teach this FILTHY, LITTLE, CUNT a lesson?" Each of those words was delivered with a smack to Nikki's ass that increased in severity; the last being a sharp crack which pierced the sound in the room and left a red palm mark on the girl's ass. All Joel could do in response was nod eagerly. "Come on bitch, get your worthless little ass over here."

Nikki begun an awkward reverse crawl towards Joel, Emily guiding her all the way, slowly bringing her bare ass all the way across his body until it was just above his chest. How he had not forced the ass to stop as it crossed paths with his cock he had no idea. Now here it was just above his face and Nikki's chest was in contact with his crotch. He writhed with pleasure, placing his hands on her sweet ass, preparing to deliver the first blow. Emily encouraged again, telling him that she deserved to be punished. Nikki agreed as she squirmed above him. "Yeah, baby, yeah Daddy! Yeah, yeah!" Her pussy looked juicier than ever; that sweet pussy glaze covering her groin area.

He drew his right arm back and brought it down hard, another crack piercing the night. Nikki squirmed more and kept saying, "yeah, yeah." Again, a loud slap, harder as the first had not brought on a safe word. Again. Again. Again. Emily was ecstatic, full of praise and encouragement. Nikki's ass was glowing red, her reactions more pained. But no safe word came, so Joel cared less and less. In fact she had pretty much given up on words, everything just moans, wails, groans and even screams in response to the torture/pleasure.

Emily shuffled to the edge of the bed, her back to the action, and began removing her stockings and suspenders slowly as Nikki took her punishment, being sure to replace the hi-heels once her legs were nude.

"I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to see her disciplined properly." She spoke calmly as the spanking continued behind her in intervals of a few seconds, Nikki uttering various noises after each one. "I do my best with this girl, but she never seems to learn. You know, sometimes I think she's just doing it for attention. Who knows what goes on in the minds of these silly girls." She stood up and pulled the panties down slowly, bending over as she did so. "But I think after tonight; well, she may finally have been brought down a peg or two, don't you think?" She sat back down wearing nothing but hi-heels and swivelled round so she was facing Joel with her legs stretched out towards him. She brought her knees up slowly and separated them, displaying her beautiful vagina, the slightest bristle of a landing strip for decoration, or maybe just for direction. She ran her hand down her body gently, all the way past her soft belly and pubic mound to her pussy which she started to finger. "Of course, you shouldn't take that as any reason to go easy on her."

For Emily, Nikki's expression of anguish at the hands of this man was truly a gift. And yet the night had so much more in store. Such delicious anticipation. She positioned her body in front of Nikki's face, opened her legs and separated her juicy lips before her. Nikki did not wait to be told. She leaned down into the pussy and began to lick. Emily moaned and whimpered as the girl's mouth went to work on her wet labia, occasionally thrown off course by another smack to her ass.

Suddenly she was pulled away as Joel dragged her backwards by the ass so that she was directly above his face. Then he got his first good taste of her, using both hands to pull her down onto his open mouth. Emily shuffled forward to restore her access to Nikki's mouth; but in her new position Nikki was directly above Joel's hard cock and immediately began to suck on it once more. Emily felt like complaining but didn't want to sound like a hypocrite, so she just fingered herself again, waiting her turn. She'd learned that in these situations things rarely stayed static for more than a few minutes. Joel's tongue was deep inside Nikki's pussy, delving as deep as he could make it go, straining the muscles in his tongue to be as smothered as he could be in the meat of her insides. Occasionally she would assist by moving her ass down so that his face was smothered, his nose and eyes up close to the sexy asshole. In truth, this was not the best position to achieve optimal penetration of her, so after a few licks of her asshole (he couldn't help himself) he pushed her forward onto Emily where she began licking and sucking her breasts and immediately took over the fingering of the fat sexy pussy. The girl was small enough for Emily to run her hand down the crack of her ass and finger the pussy from above. She held her in place as she turned her over and went to work on owning her small body; fingering the pussy, kissing her mouth and sucking her small pointy, puffy nipples with an aggression spurred on by watching Joel beat her ass.

Joel watched the physical dominance shift between the girls and wondered how best to insert himself into the action. Emily's pussy was the most visible and accessible as she bent over whore Nikki. But he wanted to savour more of them and had a feeling things might end sooner if he went straight for that.

So he grabbed Emily by the ass and threw her aside, leaving Nikki lying there for him. He crouched down into her tiny pussy and began to eat her again. This time she wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed, followed by the lifting of her legs, widening of her knees and thrusting of her groin, motioning him deeper. Her hand went straight to his hair and her moaning was louder than ever as he licked every last drop of her filthy wet pussy; going further to push her thighs back until her knees met her shoulders and running his tongue all the way down from her sodden wet pussy to her asshole, using his face to spread her sticky delicious juice all around. He was like an animal feasting.

Emily lay beside them somewhat discarded but patiently waiting her turn, rubbing her clit in order to appease its desire for attention. Joel's eyes met hers a couple of times and she could tell he was trying to pull himself away so that he might enjoy all the flavours. Here was an opening, she thought. She dipped her fingers into her pussy and brought them up to her lips, running them around the edges before devouring them like a child licks a spoon. He enjoyed the sight, she could tell; but remained glued to the sluts pussy; it's heavenly warmth magnetic. She dipped her fingers again, this time tracing the warm juice around her areola, adding a little extra spit to her fingers to coat the studs of her nipples entirely. He watched, enjoyed, but continued to eat the tight Polish pussy.

Emily's last resort was to crawl over next to him, move in close to where his face met the wet vagina and say, "May I?" He made space for her, moving his mouth to the thigh, not far but enough so that she might enjoy. His cock was soaking the sheets with pre-cum as he watched the sexy girl lick pussy juice from the shaved pussy. She moaned in pleasure at the taste, making sure Joel had a good view of her tongue lapping across the girls skin and pushing her wet labia around. Joel moved his tongue back in, making contact with Emily's tongue and Nikki's labia all at once. He was reminded of earlier when his cock was caught between the two hot mouths that fellated him. This was a very welcome alternative.

Soon the spell was broken and he was leaning more into the mouth of Emily than the pussy of Nikki, she led him away and had him fall on top of her, her legs opening to catch him, his pussy soaked face smothering hers. She licked his face, tasting the magical taste of Nikki. Good, little, disobedient Nikki. But Joel was addicted. He kissed his way down her body, taking the large breasts in his mouth as he made his way down. He stopped to kiss her soft belly, but made small work of this before carrying on down until he was between her legs. Well, if you insist, Emily thought. Now he was hungrily feeding on her pussy, just as he had on Nikki's. Nikki's hands could be felt on his back, in his hair; when he glanced up he saw her lips arrive against Emily's, the mountainous view of her large breasts all but blocking the view as her chest heaved. He licked around her thighs, poked the clit with the tip of his tongue and looped it all around her pinkish insides. Emily whispered something into Nikki's ear and the girl climbed off the bed. She returned a moment later after rummaging through Emily's handbag.

"What's going on?" He asked, looking up from her wet pussy for all of two seconds, intrigued.

"Little surprise for you," Emily said as her slave handed her a small trinket.

Joel couldn't see for sure what it was but observed Emily unscrewing the top from it and tapping it against the top side of her fist. She placed the fist against her face and Joel watched her inhale sharply with a loud sniff.

"Don't stop," she said to him,

He licked and licked and she got juicier by the second groaning loudly in euphoric bliss. She tapped out another line of powder again and this time held the fist to Nikki's face. She gave it the same snort and followed it with a high pitched squeal of excitement.

The small vial came into view as Emily lightly tapped a line of powder out along her pubic mound.

"Come on, baby."

He leaned his nose into the small patch of hair and inhaled strongly, dragging his nose across it as he did so to catch as much powder as possible. He was already licking again by the time the rush kicked in. Emily squirmed in satisfaction and let out a long loud "Mmmmm."

He tingled all over, his senses extra aware. Nikki climbed astride Emily's face and started to grind her pussy into her mouth. He saw her ass, red and raw from the lashing he'd given, dipping into a low grind to meet Emily's mouth.

Feeling somewhat renewed in his sense of self destiny, Joel took one more lick of Emily's landing strip, to catch any spare coke, brought himself to his knees and growled with delight as he slipped his cock into the wettest pussy he'd ever experienced. Emily's vocal response was a moan that was half pleasure, half helpless fear. An enjoyable sound.

He kept his arms hooked under her knees and started fucking her open hole. He saw his cock disappearing inside the girl and was happy with all the decisions that had led to this moment. In celebration he smacked Nikki's tight ass one more time. She responded with more words which Joel did not know but presumed were in the positive. Nikki manoeuvred herself so that she was still riding Emily's face but now facing Joel. She kissed him, reaching round to his ass and encouraging its thrust forward into Emily. He held her head by the hair and pulled downwards, pointing her face upwards and then shoved his tongue in her mouth with a dominance that she clearly enjoyed. The small vial appeared in Nikki's hands and before he knew it another line was under his nose, only requiring him to inhale vigorously. He complied and felt the full force of the narcotic charge him and his cock forward. Nikki's tongue was instantaneously back in his mouth and he was overwhelmed by the sensory experience.

"Get out the way and let me fuck her properly," he said. Nikki removed herself from the equation and lay down next to Emily. "Don't worry, you'll get your turn" he told the girl; and then he collapsed on top of Emily properly, kissing deeply as he started to fuck her. Who would have thought it would take this long to get round to some good old fashioned missionary position. It felt great to be properly fucking a girl finally, kissing Emily properly as he plunged deep into her pussy repeatedly. She whispered her desire for him in his ear and followed it with a lick. It spurred him on and he held his body above her and fucked harder, his body slapping against her curvy frame. He fucked her good and hard, each repeated penetration an unspeakably exquisite feeling that had no earthly comparison. Her chest ballooned outwards towards him, wobbling with each pound he gave her. He craned his neck to lick each of her tits as he fucked her. Utter hedonism.

My god, he thought, I feel fantastic! Was it just the coke? Certainly it would be contributing; but at the start of the night he'd hoped for a good blowjob and eventually a fuck with a beautiful woman. What he got (was getting) was so much more.

He pulled out, clicked his fingers at Emily and motioned her to move in a somewhat disrespectful manner. But of course she obeyed without question and within a matter of seconds Nikki was lying before him, spread eagle, two fingers holding her pussy lips apart, ready to be penetrated.

"Give me good fuck, daddy," she insisted and moaned loudly as he leaned in and slipped his cock inside her. Her face barely came up to his neck as he collapsed upon her in the same manner he had with Emily moments before. The sensation was equally exquisite.

"Oh my god, you're so small," he laughed, voicing what everyone already knew. And he wasn't just referring to her frame. The tightness of her vagina made him once again question her age. Earlier she'd seemed plausibly adult; but now, he found it easier and easier to believe she could be an adolescent. Surely the agency would check something like this, he told himself.

"You are such big man," Nikki responded, holding him by the biceps. "Big man with big cock. Pound your little Nikki. Make her like filthy whore!" she added and lifted her legs further back until her knees were nearly at her face. He saw her hi-heels near his face and instinctually fucked harder at this invitation to dive deeper into the depths of her womb as he watched her feet shake.

"Oh! Oh fuck, yeah! Yeah! Fuck my pussy! So hot for you!" The words eventually petered out and she gave into just moaning loudly as he fucked her.

To the side, Emily tapped out another line on to the back of her fist and sniffed. As she watched them fuck she reached for one of the discarded gin glasses and sipped in a relaxed fashion, watching the show of her master fucking her slave. She heard the slapping noises of their bodies meeting and the wet squelch of Nikki's wet pussy and enjoyed the sight as well as the rush of the coke. The coke mixed well with the pill they'd shared earlier, as she knew it would. Look at how well it was working on her new Daddy. He was at full strength now, Nikki folded double and taking the pounding of a lifetime with a look of exquisite, torturous pleasure on her face as she moaned loudly into Joel's face. She watched as Joel picked the girl up and spun her over until she was on all fours, back inside of her in no time and ramming his desire into her. Emily bit her lip as she watched, still vaguely aware of the taste of pussy and cum in her mouth as Nikki's body absorbed the aggression of his desire. Wow! What a sight, she thought to herself. She sipped the gin again as Joel became rougher, his balls slapping against Nikki's tiny, tight vagina with each thrust and her ass red as uncooked steak. Sometimes, when the work was good, this job was a real blessing, she thought to herself.

Another few minutes of Joel sticking it to her passed and Emily decided to re involve herself. She crawled over to Joel and started to stroke his chest. He was properly sweaty now, his breathing fast and aggressive; a man in full fuck mode. He kissed her without breaking his rhythm.

"You enjoying yourself, baby?" She asked calmly, stroking his chest.

He grunted an affirmative response.

"You're really giving it to her. I'm really impressed. We're lucky girls. Daddy's good to us."

He did not respond, such was his focus.

"Why don't you let me take over, baby. I wanna make you feel good." He slowed a little at this suggestion. "Come on, I'll take care of you. Let me take care of you."

He pulled out of Nikki and kissed Emily again, the former whining a little in complaint. Emily broke away from his kiss and threw herself onto his cock and began sucking. She wanted to taste the full warmth of his Nikki-soaked cock. Her juice had frothed at the hilt, mixed with his own pre-cum; a thick and syrupy texture that was the product of good hard fucking. She took it all; savouring the sexy concoction and taking him all in. He stroked her hair as she pleasured him and couldn't help hold her head down for a few seconds until he heard that gagging sound that he liked to hear.

Eventually he collapsed back and lay with his back propped against the headboard. She climbed astride his lap, his face level with her considerable chest, and started to kiss him again, reminiscent of their first kiss some hours ago in the limo. She had a calmness about her, an almost mothering nature to her physical affection. He kissed her chest and took nipples in his mouth, the soft taste of skin filling his mouth again. For the first time she was almost dominant, looking down to see him suck on her tits as she sat atop him. He did not fight it. Instead he sucked willingly on her tits, closing his eyes and drinking in the pleasure as he held her by the waist as before; and just like before she ground her pussy into him with that same squirm, only this time the naked flesh of her pussy brushed sensually against his hard cock.

Then she pushed him back and used a hand to guide his hard cock into her wet vagina. Both inhaled in delight. She placed her hands on his chest and leaned into him as she began to ride him slowly; a step up from the grind. He sat back and enjoyed as Emily went to work at pleasing him with her pussy. There were so many sensations to absorb. Obviously, the heavenly warmth of her hot wet pussy and the carnal truth of being inside her was the dominant force. But the other pleasures bubbled just beneath the surface: the curve of her ass that brushed against his balls with each dip of the pussy, the feel of her hi-heels against his leg, the weight of her tits in his face and mouth, suspended before him as goods to be devoured willingly. And then there was just her. Her pretty face that gave the small smirk of pleasure, the sound of her breathing and slight moaning with each thrust of cock. Her lips that periodically demanded attention. Her hands on his chest which would occasionally go from propping herself up to lightly stroking.

123456...8