The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you, I've never experienced anything like that! Especially when we had her all chained and cuffed up. I had no idea that was the kind of thing I'd be getting when I signed up. You don't think she's upset? At one point I really thought we'd hurt her. Not that I'd change..."

He was interrupted by Emily suddenly turning around and throwing her coffee cup at him in anger. The cup sailed passed him and hit the wall behind, shattering and spraying just a small amount of hot liquid against him.

"Emily! What the fuck..." But before he could get the words out she had strode across the room to where he sat and slapped his own drink out of his hands. It crashed to the floor spilling coffee everywhere.

"I don't need to hear about how she's your new favourite!" she screamed out loud.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

He honestly didn't and was genuinely shocked at this turn of behaviour.

"This is not how any of this works!" she carried on screaming at the top of her voice. "I know she told you on the dance floor and you said so yourself last night "This pussy belongs to me," you said."

As she shouted at him, he couldn't help notice the robe loosening, her breasts shaking underneath in anger. He saw how it barely covered her thighs, heard the anger in her voice and suddenly her body had become an unconquered secret once more. Amazing how a woman can do that with her personality, her behaviour. All it took was something new and unexpected: a scenario, a location, an encounter or an exchange of some kind and suddenly she had secrets to hold, maybe even reveal.

"Haven't I given you everything already? What more do I have to do to prove myself? And now all you want to do is talk about her! I'm meant to be your favourite!" she shouted, "Me!"

Joel stood up, drew his hand back and slapped the woman hard across the face. She cried out in shock, bringing her palm to her face. But before she could even take on board this new development he firmly took hold of her hair with his left hand and held her tightly as he slapped her again. The impact landed harder this time as her face could not recoil. He finished with a third hard slap for good measure and released her hair. Emily fell back a few steps from the force.

He knew that he'd hit her hard enough to cause some kind of reaction in her skin; but he knew that he had to remove any doubt of his dominance.

"Don't you ever raise your voice to me like that again," he said low and sinisterly as he breathed in heavy in his chest and took a step towards her. She was on the back foot, reeling from his strike. "Do you understand me?" he said grabbing her at the waist to turn to him. She beat his chest to push him away.

"Get away from me!" she shouted as she tried to escape his grasp.

He grabbed her by the hair again and slapped her hard across the cheek; the sound of his palm across her face was deafening. This time she fell back against her feet and went crashing to the floor, her robe properly falling open and her cleavage shamefully on display as she cried out. In a moment he remembered Pam's warning that security would always be nearby, so maybe this particular part would be brought to a close sooner than he expected.

He stood above her, dressed to the waist, his torso on display. They both noticed the sudden bulging of his trousers and their eyes met as they both realised what that meant at the same time.

He grabbed her hair once more and held her head in place as he pulled the belt open, unbuttoned his trousers and tugged them down in tandem with the boxers in a rushed and aggressive manner.

"No! I don't want..."

"Shut your fucking mouth and take it!" he shouted angrily at her and plunged his cock into her mouth, straight to the back of her throat, as far as it would go. He gave her a few seconds to gag and then began fucking her mouth, still holding her hair. Her eyes were shut at first but she seemed to resign herself to the act after a while. Eventually she looked up into his eyes and held his gaze as he fucked her mouth, her resistance broken somewhat.

He closed his eyes and savoured the experience of fucking her unwilling mouth. Her mouth was hot and sensual as ever and he remembered the sight of his semen splashing against her face the night before. This time he would cum hard inside her mouth to really show her a lesson.

"That's it. You take it! This is what whores like you get when they don't behave."

His eyes were closed as he spoke and he heard her whimper a little amongst the slurping sounds of his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. Then he felt her hands take hold of him by the balls and the shaft of his cock and he naturally slowed. He savoured her submission a few moments longer with his eyes closed; still thrusting but without as much anger. Then he opened his eyes and looked down to see her staring up at him. Her eyes were calm and he slowed further, reassured by her soft touch.

Then she shoved him away suddenly, spitting his cock out of her mouth and rushing to her feet. He lunged, throwing his body after her and his weight landed against her and bent her double over the sideboard which was luckily deep enough to stop her hitting her head against the wall. A circular mirror hung on the wall directly opposite, forcing her to see herself restrained and dominated. Her escape effort was worthless as she was now more in his grasp than ever, his whole weight trapping her. She felt his hard-on against her behind and struggled against his body, her arms unable to help her.

"Get off of me! Do you hear me? Get off! I don't want this!" Her voice was angry, a proper shout. Joel stood up properly using one hand to hold her bent forward at the back of the neck."Get off! Get off!" With one free arm he loosened himself from his trousers properly and pulled his belt out like a sword from its sheath. Emily heard this and objected more. "What are you doing? Take your hands off of me!" She bucked and struggled against his grip. At one point she kicked back with her right leg but missed him completely. He held the belt by its buckle and coiled a fists worth of length into his grasp. Then he caught the tail end in his fist and held an arms length of looped belt ready. "What are you doing? Stop it! I'm serious!"

He ignored her. He pulled the lower part of the robe up and brought the hand that held her by the neck down to catch it. Then he leaned against her back with the robe in his hand; pushing her flat against the sideboard. Bent over, restrained, angry and shouting with her big sexy ass in dark green panties, shoulders bare from the robe falling away - she was sexier than ever. He used his belt holding hand to tug her panties down quickly and smuttily and now her naked ass was on display. He didn't hesitate. He pulled his arm back and struck her square on the ass across both cheeks, a loud crack filling his ears as the leather lashed across her. She let out an unfettered yelp of pain at the sensation of him beating her with the belt. In the mirror her face was all wide-eyed shock. He stood there and allowed the pain to wash over her, allowing the full effect of the lashing to take hold. Maybe one was all it would take.

She lifted her head up and looked him dead in the eye through the mirror, took a breath and said calmly: "You fucking filthy pig!"

Smack! He struck her again. Another clean hit straight on her fat ass. A red line starting to form where the belt made contact on both occasions. In the mirror he saw her eyes squeeze shut and her mouth open wide to scream, but she managed to swallow the sound back in a shaky breath of anger.

"You piece of shit!"

He brought the belt down again, noticeably harder this time, bearing his teeth as he hit her.

"You horrible bastard!"

Smack!

"You rotten fucking animal!"

Smack....Smack...Smack! The cussing started to overlap with the belt lashings until she was just shouting abuse at him as he beat her ass with a belt.

"You worthless cunt! You fucking bastard! You fucking Beast!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She gave up on words and cried out in pain at the lashing; trying somehow to move forward and away from him despite being trapped against the sideboard. He thought about Nikki taking the same punishment last night. But that had been bare handed. Emily was taking the brunt of his anger, his strength amplified by the belt.

He continued to thrash her naked sore ass; anger boiling up inside of him to be excised through the leather belt. Her screaming had turned into loud, high pitched panting that could almost be mistaken for sounds of pleasure.

"STRAWBERRY!"

And there it was finally. The safe word. Screamed in agony and defeat. Joel paused. He was breathless at the effort. He took a moment to consider. She was bent before him, demeaningly stripped with her panties around her ankles; belt lashed, panting and whimpering in pain; her ass redder than the sun with straight red lines across her cheeks. He thought about the belt coiled up on the sideboard awaiting him; her drama queen performance; the words when he had woken.

Smack!

"AAAAHHhhhhh! I said Strawberry! Do you hear me? Strawberry!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

He beat her ass relentlessly, calling her a fucking whore and telling her she was worthless as he did so. And then suddenly he was done with the belt, throwing it aside. He shoved his palm right between her legs from behind and felt up her wet pussy. He thumbed her little asshole as he slipped fingers inside her slit. She groaned loudly in response.

"Oh my god! Stop it!" she complained.

He ignored her and continued to feel her up like a careless, horny teenager.

"You're soaking wet," he informed her.

"I don't care! Stop it! Stop it!" almost crying now.

His cock twitched, calling out to be satisfied. He positioned himself behind her, held her by the waist and pushed his groin against the soft cushion of her sizeable ass. Emily looked over her shoulder as she felt the throbbing cock against her. She seemed to be waiting to see what would happen next; though, of course, the possible outcomes were few. All of them inevitable. He pulled the robe away roughly until all that was left was her bra. This he unclipped in lightning speed until her sexy back was bare. He grunted loudly as he slid inside her with ease. Her own response still held some resistance, though the line was blurring. In the mirror he could see her face dipping between disgust and pleasure; the two equally holding ground in her behaviour. He started to pound against her, his pubic bone slapping loudly against her ass as his length reached the depth of her vagina. He admired the sight of his cock disappearing inside of her tight cunt, savouring each stroke.

"You piece of shit! How dare you!"

Her words made him thrust harder, grunting with each one.

He pulled her up towards him by her hair, watching her face rise in the mirror as he pulled. Her chest followed and the loose bra fell away revealing her tits once again which ballooned outwards. He brought his free hand round and cupped her breast, groping it hungrily and stroking the nipple. Emily tried hard not to enjoy it. He tugged her hair hard and she screamed suddenly, her arms reacting by reaching back to try and interfere with his grasp. Eventually she placed them back on the sideboard when her balance threatened to give way.

"You wanna belong to me, don't you? So shut up and take it! Fucking worthless little bitch!"

Emily let her weight fall completely against the sideboard until she was flat against it. She turned her head to the side and let her cheek rest against the surface. As she lay there taking it from behind she considered how Joel's transformation was as good as complete. When they had met last night he was a good and polite man with honest intentions. Now he was realising his full potential to completely dominate her. She could keep the charade up only so much longer. Any minute now she would give in and profess her undying devotion to this man, his cock and his will. But the game was so much fun. She felt the sting of the belt repeated as he smashed against her with each thrust. How wonderful to be held down, to be clutched and groped passionately by such a passionate man. She wanted nothing more than to be used. Used for his pleasure.

In one swift move Joel pulled out of her pussy, pulled her up straight, spun her round and pushed her back until she was perched up on the sideboard with her legs open. He moved in between her legs and was immediately face to face with her, his arms wrapped around her holding her ass. She was still trying to look objectionable but the facade was slipping. As he moved in against her their eyes locked and the look in hers screamed: I want this more than anything.

The next natural move was to kiss her again and to slip his cock back inside her, but he hesitated. The look in her eyes was intoxicating, almost bewitching. It seemed to speak of desire, fear, pain and ecstasy all at once. There was something almost virginal about it; as if she didn't know what would happen next. And it frightened her. And she loved it.

Joel brought his left hand up and placed it softly on her breast, the slightest of contact; not so much holding it but more using it as a device with which to control her. It worked and her lips instantly became more pouty. Her chin rose towards him and she could no longer hide her pleasure. This was confirmed when she moaned breathlessly at his touch.

"You see," he bragged, "you want it."

She made no attempt to argue but she broke eye contact finally in order to squeeze her eyes shut at the feel of his touch. Joel continued to caress her areole with the tips of his fingers, occasionally circling it with his thumb. This had the desired effect. And much more.

"Yeah," she muttered finally; her first non-resistant vocal.

At this he kissed her lips gently; a soft expression of desire on his part that went easy on her open mouth. It was short and he followed it up with a succession of more that involved progressively more tongue. She was caught in the fog of sensation from his fingers on her nipple and barely responded. Joel didn't mind. She seemed subservient now. His desire and his demand had won her over finally. She was his to use. She came to life the more he kissed, eventually pressing her tongue back against his and pushing back on his affections until they were locked in a proper kiss once again.

The kiss grew in intensity and he began clutching desperately at her tits and moving his body in closer to her as it continued until there was nothing left to do but fuck her. His body took over and without any real conscious decision or effort he was back inside her and fucking her once again. Now she matched his grasp with her hands on his buttocks, pulling him into her. She looked up at an angle as his shoulder moved in under her chin, his manly stance overwhelming her.

In the mirror, Joel made eye contact with himself, enjoying the rear view of Emily's body. Her back was sexy, pale and bare with his palm flat to her skin; her hair shook with the power of his fucking. He righted his stance enough to look her in the eyes again as he fucked her. This time he grabbed her by the hair roughly and shoved his tongue in her mouth.

"Yeah. Baby. Fuck me. Joel, fuck me!"

This was new. Last night it had been Daddy this and Daddy that. Now she uttered his name in a submissive fashion. All through pursed lips and heavy breaths. Her pussy was wet and brushed the nerves of his cock exquisitely, flooding her juices inside her womb to welcome him. Eventually he pulled out and manoeuvred the girl to the bed once again, shoving her back until she fell back upon it. Her legs opened immediately as she propped herself back on her elbows. Joel, hard and pulsating before her, was given pause by the sight of her fingering her wet pussy with a smutty look on her face, flushed with horniness. She ooo'd at the sight of him as she fingered herself; now unable to be without stimulation for even a second.

"Come and fuck me with that thing," she demanded desperately.

In a second he was on top of her and back inside her, his full weight against her soft meaty body. She felt instantly owned and pinned down and she cried out at the sensation, not unlike when she'd been struck by the belt moments ago. Now he was fucking her properly with careless and strong movements. As he pumped, the full length of his cock penetrated her pussy a couple of times a second giving her all kinds of orgasmic sensations. He grunted loudly, his voice controlled by the pleasure of his cock now deep in the woman's warm magic essence. Her face was a picture of submission and pained pleasure. He held her at the waist and fucked and fucked and fucked her wet little pussy to his heart's content. He crooked his neck to suck on the erect nipples of her heavy round tits. When she moaned loudly he grabbed her by her hair and shoved his tongue wildly into her mouth like he was eating a wild animal he had just hunted. He broke away and dashed his mouth back and forth between her nipples, her hot red neck and her open wet mouth; fucking more and more frantically with each pump of his cock.

"Oh fuck baby, yeah!" Emily moaned. This sounded almost panicked. Like she had only just realised how good it could all feel.

In her more private moments she thought about the act of sex a lot. She observed how our natural impulses reduced us to animalistic, crazed, insatiable perverts. Biology/nature had designed us this way. Her natural destiny was to lie back and accept the semen which Joel would pump into her any minute now; and the natural course to this end was this base, primordial, degrading act which these two particular humans had enjoyed reducing to a new perverted level. Her vagina was the most perfect thing in all creation, designed to be irresistible to a man. So to become a screaming, weeping, wet and heaving piece of meat in which this man would empty his ego, aggression and eventually his semen was what Mother Nature wanted of her. And who was she to argue with nature.

She was brought out of her contemplative fog by Joel slapping her face and calling her a whore.

"Yes baby! Cum in me! Cum in your whore! Cum in this pussy - it belongs to you." That was all it took. His pace increased rapidly and his face took on an angry and determined expression. "Give it to me. I want it." This she said calmly with a hint of reassurance. "Ooooh fuck baby!" she shouted out loud signalling her impending orgasm. Joel let go of the last barrier to his own orgasm and waves of pleasure flooded his body. Emily breathed rapidly, arched her body towards him and began to squeal in breathless excitement.

The pleasure of fucking his cum into her was beyond any words. Whereas until now the room had been filled with the percussive sound of his waist slapping against her thighs as he fucked her, the room was now silent as he pressed his body tightly against hers and shoved his cock all the way to the back of her womb, oozing his cum against her cervix. She responded by holding his head by his hair and kissing him deeply as he pounded against her and her orgasm consumed her.

When the moment had passed they stayed glued to each other and the kiss continued. Their bodies were slick with sweat. Spit stained their necks and her nipples where they'd tried to consume one another's flesh. Eventually his body weakened and he dismounted, falling to the side. Emily wasted no time. She moved in beside him, stroked his chest and then descended her mouth to his cock once again; one final womanly duty remaining.

He watched her dark hair Bob around and felt the sensation of her mouth caressing his cock clean of every last drop of cum and pussy juice. She took her time and Joel eventually closed his eyes, napping slightly until she removed her mouth and lay beside him again in a warm embrace.

1...345678