The Agency - A Trip to New York

Story Info
A couple arranged an escort for their trip to New York City.
916 words
3.47
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a transcript from The Agency -- A high end escort service connecting the most elite clientele with the most elite providers. The transcript covers the introduction and negotiations. The participants have agreed to have their naughty negotiations published. The names have been changed to protect their privacy.

#

Brian (Client) -- Hello, this is Brian. Is Cher there?

Cher (Provider) -- Hello Brian, this is Cher. How are you doing tonight?

Brian -- I am doing really well. I have this trip to New York City coming up.

Cher -- Oh, wonderful, that is where I am.

Brian -- Yes. My girlfriend and I are very much looking forward to the trip.

Cher -- This is a very romantic city for couples... and more.

Brian -- Do you mind if I put my phone on speaker so she can join in?

Cher -- I can't imagine saying your girl can't join in.

Lindy -- Hello Cher, this is Lindy.

Cher -- Hello Lindy. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Lindy -- Oh, I think you'll find we met before.

Cher -- We have?

Lindy -- Yes. In college. We were roommates. That is what I told Brian.

Cher -- Really?

Brian -- You know, I've always have the fantasy of meeting up with a lesbian hookup from my lover's past, you see.

Cher -- Of course. Yes, Lindy and I were roommates. What was it that you studied?

Lindy -- I was originally a literature major, but I chickened out and changed to business. But I always admired how how you stuck with your art degree.

Cher -- Of course.

Brian -- That's what we love about your picture on the Agency site. You in nothing but a beret, with your cute freckles all over your body.

Cher -- Yes, it is my signature look.

Lindy -- It was what you were wearing when I first laid eyes on you.

Cher -- Yes. Have you told Brian about it?

Lindy -- Of course. I took a nude figure drawing class on a lark.

Cher -- Yes. Your hungry eyes exposed you more than I was in front of the class.

Lindy -- I so admired your courage.

Cher -- And I love being admired. Which was why I was so happy to invite you to my other modeling gig at the other college across town.

Lindy -- Yes. I didn't tell Brian this story, you should.

Cher -- You had said you wished you could be up there like me, and I said why not with me? I told you that since my other gig was at a class in another borough, you weren't likely to run into anyone you knew. So we went and posed together.

Brian -- Nice. I wish I could have been there.

Cher -- Oh, but we can reenact it, certainly. A kind of foreplay.

Lindy -- It'll be like the wine and painting class we did, but more fun.

Brian -- Agreed. Let's put that one the agenda.

Cher -- How many days are you in town?"

Brian -- Four. That would make for a good activity one afternoon.

Cher -- One of many.

Brian -- One night I am meeting up with some old friends, so it would need to be a girls' night.

Cher -- Perfect. Maybe you can get tickets to a Broadway show?

Lindy -- I would love it. I've been meaning to see the new musical.

Cher -- It's wonderful. I've been taken four times.

Brian -- Must be a great show, or you are a great date.

Cher -- Why not both?

Brian -- True. Is there a place your Broadway playmates like to take you to eat?

Cher -- There are a few, though at this point with all my dates I assume the whole staff and some regulars know my profession.

Brian -- Perfect, because I want a bunch of rich strangers to understand why I am there.

Cher -- Conspicuous consumption. Are you conspicuous with your consummation?

Lindy -- I'm not the nude model exhibitionist I was before, but our penthouse suite has too good a view to close the windows for any reason at all.

Cher -- Very true. More than once I've seen a voyeur across the way at my hotel stays. More often then not they give me and my date a toast. Sometimes someone a few floors down looks up when I've been pressed against a window and can only dream.

Brian -- Perhaps I was that guy, before my last few promotions.

Cher -- That must be so! I certainly love that I can inspire both art and professionalism.

Lindy -- Can you imagine the odds that you would be motivated by my college best friend who encouraged me to model.

Brian -- Must be some magic involved.

Cher -- I've been called magical before.

Lindy -- There is nothing so sexy as seeing your man go from the outside looking in to getting the thing he was aspiring for. Except to join him in his success.

Brian -- That is why I am hitting all the highlights in New York.

Cher -- Send me the schedule and I will let you know what a proper consideration for my time is.

Brian -- I will do that.

#

This conversation led to a successful New York vacation for Brian and Lindy. The simplest conversations and an open mind can lead to the best fantasies.