The Agency Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is probably not the floor to walk in open toe shoes on." She said to herself before mustering every bit of confidence she could and heading to the counter.

"Um, can I help you Ms.?" The rather young looking clerk asked.

"Yes!" Michelle blurted, her eyes darting then suddenly spying exactly what she wanted. "I need two of those!"

"Uh, wow, okay."

Digging into her purse, Michelle hissed at herself again. She'd given the driver most of the cash she had on. Then the light bulb struck, Ms. Allison had given her a work credit card for "essentials". Well, this was an essential today and Michelle was sure her new Boss would have no problem with what she was buying.

"Here you are!" Michelle said handing the kid the credit card.

"Uh, do you have ID?"

Michelle's confidence quickly fell apart, her ID hadn't been updated, it still showed the pasty faced and very boy looking Michael. The positive to this unfortunate turn of events, her raging appendage had now settle down, almost to the point she was concerned it was retracting into her body.

"I forgot my license." She said steeling her nerves, then looking straight into the kids eyes and leaning forward. "I'm sure the card will be fine just by itself though," Michelle thrust her chest out a bit before biting her bottom lip playfully, "or do you want to make me wait to use those?"

"I guess it'll be okay." The kid replied anxiously.

He was obviously far used to dealing with guys in this store than, well, Michelle. She also had to admit, she'd enjoyed her flirting with him. Her confidence grew almost as quickly as the contents of her cage. Michelle quickly scribbled her name, she'd have to work on a prettier signature eventually, before taking her card and purchases back out onto the street. Her apartment was only a block and a half away, the anticipation was almost overwhelming. She told herself she had to take her time though, this was going to be her first, and she wanted it to be amazing. Heart racing, boy parts throbbing and mind darting from one thought to the next, Michelle made it to the safety of her apartment.

"First things first!" She said scurrying to the kitchen to fill the sink with hot water and antibacterial soap. "You two soak in there for a bit," she said to her new purchases, "I need to put on something else!"

Removing her sundress and tossing it on the bed, Michelle stepped out of her sandals, remaining in just her bra and panties for the time being. She selected a trio of matching red lingerie, red stockings with a black Cuban heel and black roses around the lace tops, and a pair of red spiked heels with black soles. Her fingers trembled as she dressed to the point clasping the garters proved almost impossible.

"Oh my, why didn't I think of that before!?!" she exclaimed as she stepped into the towering heels. Opening her top dresser drawer, Michelle extracted a thin black leather collar with matching chrome leash and black handle. "This is perfect!" She said, sweeping her hair out of the way to clasp the collar behind her neck. "Time to get my dates!" Walking out of her bedroom, Michelle felt the undeniable rush of adrenaline as the air in the apartment moved over her body. "Oh no, one more thing!" She said digging into her end table drawer. "I'm definitely going to need a panty liner tonight!"

Michelle pushed the backless red panties down, slipping a condom over the end of her cage, before pulling them back up. Her fingers smoothed over the snug red waist cincher, then moved up over her red open cup bra, as she walked to the kitchen. Drying off the two, 7-inch suction cup based dildos, Michelle walked back to her bedroom. In another instant of wild thought, Michelle grabbed her cell phone as well.

"Why the fuck not?" She asked out loud.

Standing in the pocket door frame to her bathroom, Michelle licked the base of one suction cup before sticking it to the door frame. It held reasonably well, hanging lewdly, ready for her to use. Retrieving the lube from her vanity, Michelle lovingly applied a generous amount to the other dildo, holding it in one hand while propping her cell phone against the base of the toilet in selfie mode. Holding the suction cup base, Michelle used her lubed fingers to prepare her ass. Taking a plug was one thing, now her thoughts were far more ravenous about how she was to be penetrated and she wanted to be ready. Taking a quick look at the angle of the phone, and making a slight adjustment, Michelle slowly got to her knees in the door frame.

"Deep breath," she calmly said to herself while moving the strapon into place, "deep breaths in and out." While her voice was calm, her heart was pounding in her chest, her body jumped slightly as the tip touched her throbbing hole. "Easy Michelle, nice and slow." She coaxed herself to remain calm as the tip penetrated her. "Ohhhhhh!" Her eyes rolling in her head as the well lubed phallus penetrated her rings. "Mmmmph!" She groaned, pausing a moment as the defined ridge slipped through the canal into her anus.

Pressing the base of the plug against the door frame, Michelle looked over at her phone. She did not see herself, the panties and position of her leg keeping her caged sex out of view. What she did see excited her, a wanton slut on her knees, her almost 6-inch heels giving more shape to her calf, and the silver chain hanging from her neck displaying her shameless submissiveness. Michelle backed further into the dildo, moaning faintly as it penetrated her further. Her quivering hand picked up the black handle of the lead from the floor, feeding the loop around the dildo hanging just above her head. It now looked like she was the obedient pet of the cock in front of her.

"Come to me Sir!" She whimpered slipping still further onto the shaft then licking her lips. "Please!"

Setting the dildo on the door frame lower, Michelle took it into her mouth as she started to ride the cock in her ass in earnest. Rocking back and forth between the two, Michelle gradually quickened her pace, feeling one shaft press further inside her as the other backed out to the tip. Michelle moaned deeply each time the shaft slithered into her ass, jumping slightly at the realization her body was now pressing against the door frame.

"Maybe I should have bought the next size up?" Her breathy voice sounding as sexually charged as her body. Michelle bounced her ass against the door frame several times before turning back to the shaft still in her hand. "Oh, don't think I forgot about you Sir!"

Plunging forward, Michelle's bottom lip and chin pressed against the realistic balls while her nose pressed against the door above the shaft. Her entire body rippled with excitement at the realization she'd taken two 7-inch cocks into both ends of her body all the way to the base. Slamming into the cock behind her, Michelle grunted, her eyes momentarily loosing the ability to focus.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck me!!!!" She squealed wantonly.

Pulling the door holding the dildo in her mouth forward, Michelle continued to drive her ass into the one behind her. The stretching of her ass with the plugs over the past week had made it easier to accept the dildo, now she could simply focus on the unexpectedly wonderful sensation of being fucked. Michelle's eyes fluttered as she used the door to pull the dildo even deeper into her mouth and throat.

"MMmPhhhhphhnmm!" she screamed around her oral invader as her entire body rippled and quaked with pleasure.

Panic set in. Impaled on two phalluses, Michelle's mind went blank on how to free herself. Thoughts of being discovered, or having to be rescued in such an embarrassing position flashed through her mind. Feeling light headed not only from sexual excitement but lack of oxygen, Michelle finally realized she could simply push her right hand to remove the dildo from her mouth. Michelle's upper body collapsed forward, her head resting on her left forearm, ass still high in the air yet no longer full, she tried to compose herself.

"I think I came." Michelle panted knowing of no other way to explain the rushing wave of sexual pleasure that had overcome her.

While it seemed like minutes, Michelle had rested for less than one before slowly crawling to shut off her cell phone's video. Pulling herself up, as if climbing out of a pool, by her arms, Michelle decided kneeling was safer but rested on her bathroom vanity. With one free hand Michelle slipped her panties out of the way to reveal her condom covered cage.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed weakly, "I did cum!" Squeezing her thighs tightly, Michelle unconsciously gave her upper lip a lick while removing the condom from her body. "I came a lot too!" She said holding the condom up in front of her face. "Slut!" She giggled before pressing her index finger against the reservoir tip, turning he condom inside out as she pushed it into her mouth.

Her body quivered slightly. Was it an aftershock like women get after an orgasm? Was it just the tittering of her sissy urges being reinforced by the taste of cum? Or was it simply the slutty act of finger fucking her mouth with a cum covered condom? Maybe it was all three, in any case, Michelle felt a level of contentment she didn't know existed previously. Slowly removing the cleaned condom from her mouth and tossing it into the small waste basket, Michelle tentatively stood, seeing her reflection in the mirror for the first time.

"Aren't you quite a sight!" She quietly said to herself.

Her hair was matted against her forehead, lipstick smeared slightly, and eyes red from watering because of the deep thrusts she'd enjoyed so much. In short, she looked like she'd been fucked, and fucked well. Adjusting her panties back into position, Michelle tossed the two strapons into the sink, turning on the hot water before slightly staggering into her bedroom. Trying to steady herself, Michelle fell onto her ass on her bed, yelping as she did.

"Ohhh, that's not comfortable," she said adjusting herself to take pressure off her sore hole, "I guess I did a number on myself." Michelle giggled and blushed at the fact she'd rammed her body into the dildo hard enough to make her ass sore. "I doubt Ms. Allison will be any gentler though." Her body shook with excitement again, the hair on her arms and neck standing on end.

Undressing slowly, Michelle decided showering would be the easiest way to clean up. Her lingerie piled in a heap at the end of her bed, Michelle could barely manage much more than pulling on a short kimono before collapsing in her bed. Tomorrow she would have to clean up, but it could wait for now. She needed her energy tomorrow, she was going to ask Ms. Allison about getting breast augmentation, which was exciting enough, but she really wanted to feel what it would be like to have Ms. Allison on the other end of the strapon. Her dreams were filled with the image of her strapon wearing Boss taking her every way possible in her office.


12