All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 23'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dawndavis66dawndavis6612 months ago

Worth the wait! So glad to see a new chapter.

ArtickArtick12 months ago

Ms, you are amazing! This story is just what I needed thank you! <3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow I truly enjoyed this chapter, I should read your previous 22 chapters. Thanks for sharing your talent….do you know how many chapters there are to this adventure with Mikael/Michelle??

Dare

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the way that Michelle is the type of person that everyone who gets to know her, even briefly seems to really like her or more. I am dying to know what Ms.Allison has told Brenda about Michelle and what Brenda has been taught by Ms.Allison. I cannot stand the waiting to get to those answers and others as well. This is and has been one of favorite stories and you give me a real thrill and excitement when I see a new chapter posted. As usual, Thanks again for all you do to bring this story to fruition.

J.D.

LordkalvenLordkalven12 months ago

Have waited so long for more on this story. So glad to see new chapter. Hope more is coming. Michelle is such a slut and I love the story. Can not wait to read about her and her other lovers getting to it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

always worth the wait, but this chapter was incredible

Hosendas69Hosendas6912 months ago

Ms. Allison, you outdid yourself! How will Brenda feel about Michelle's sexcapades? After all, love is so possessive...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ms. Allison,

As always great job on this chapter too; however, would like to request if You write future chapters with development of increasing Michelle's interactions with Ms. Allison, Benda, Babette, and other females. The bond and interactions they have with Michelle are so amazing.

Also please decrease the time between posting new chapter. i respect Your time and life but Your fans like me are always eager for Your writings.

Thank you,

Your admirer

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i love this series. thank You!

Floydman1Floydman110 months ago

This series just keeps getting better and better! I love how after all the work and patience that Michelle has had to have, now it's starting to pay off with Brenda, who basically made her reverse peg her; that's really hot. Then in this chapter Bernard lets her not only unlock but lets her be a top for the first time with another T-Girl, then they 69 and all three of them snowball. This is some super sexy stuff and I hope there's more...*ahem*...coming. I'm really looking forward to finding out if Ms. Allison lets Brenda unlock Michelle so that they can truly consummate their relationship! And how it's going to work between them since Brenda knows that it can't be a monogamous, or if she ends up being Michelle's keyholder? You're doing a great job at keeping the plot evolving.

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover19608 months ago

I’m curious how you’re going resolve the situations between Michelle, Brenda, Babette, and Michelle’s job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous