The AirBnB Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged and went downstairs to Bailey's room. I looked around and of course, it was barely used, she wasn't ever in here. But still, I went in and straightened up the sheets, fluffed the pillows, and checked the trash to see if it needed replacing. It did not.

Going back upstairs, I picked up my phone and saw that I had a new unread email. Almost dropping my phone, I quickly unlocked it to find that the response email I was waiting for had arrived.

I quickly glanced over it and saw that everything had been accepted! I decided to text Missy instead of calling her this time as it was early evening and I was confident she was probably feeding her kids.

"Missy, great news! The seller has accepted your offer. We will need to meet at the house sometime this next week to meet with them and get everything signed. Let me know if there is a certain day that would work best for you. Have a great evening!" I texted her with the most professionally written text of my life.

"HALLELUJAH!" She replied. "Honestly, I'm open all week any time after 9:30 AM and before 4 PM."

"Sounds good, I will check with the seller and most likely schedule something tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens."

"Perfect, have a great night Lucy!"

"You as well Mrs. Kent."

"Please call me Missy, how many times have I told you?"

"I'm so sorry! It's a professional force of habit!"

"No problem, I was only teasing 🙃"

"LOL, okay! Good night Missy"

"Good night Lucy, 😉"

Man, if I could get into her panties, the world would surely freeze over.

I looked at the time on my phone once more and saw that only 12 minutes had passed since Bailey's first text and decided to plop on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Boom roasted!" Michael Scott said. "Oh shit! He's roasting everyone at his Roast." I laughed. A lot like Trish, I was obsessed with The Office. Shit was TOOO funny.

As the episode came to an end, there was a knock at the door. Before I could get up, Bailey walked right in. "Honeyyyy I'm home!" She squealed.

Turning the TV off, I stood up and turned around and saw the "surprise" that Bailey had brought with her. It was Lindsey, the adorable young blonde from the dress store.

"Oh...Hello!" I greeted the blonde.

"Hi!! It's me, Lindsey from Queens Dresses, do you remember me?" The cute blonde asked.

"Of course I do! You helped us get the awesome dressing room so we could try on those gorgeous dresses." I described.

"That's right!" Lindsey replied. "Bailey in here came back in to grab her purse and before she left, I made sure she got my number. I don't have many friends who don't do drugs and/or are still in town after leaving for college, and you ladies looked like you were having a good time" she continued.

"Oh! That's right, you sly fox," I said glaring at Bailey.

"Well come in, come in, Sit down," I said offering a seat at the island. "Do you want anything to eat or drink? I have some leftover pizza, cola ... water.." I offered.

"Water would be good" Lindsey answered as she sat down on one of the stools at the island.

I walked over to the cabinet next to the sink and grabbed a glass and turned to the sink to fill it with water when I noticed the strapon, vibrator, and dildo all sitting on the drying rack. In clear view.

I was hoping Lindsey didn't notice them as I turned around and handed her the glass, feeling mortified that I didn't put them away earlier.

"Thanks!" She said taking the glass from my hand. "Nice collection by the way," she giggled, nodding her head towards the sink.

Feeling my face go red, I started to stutter in my response, when out of nowhere something took a hold of me. "If you're lucky you may get to use them" I ended up saying as I turned and walked to the fridge, face bloodshot.

"Wow," said Bailey as she took her seat next to Lindsey. "Well, I figured that since I just moved home and also do not have a lot of friends in town, while I'm still here, I could invite Lindsey over and we could all hang out and get to know each other," Bailey explained.

"If that's ok with you Lucy. I don't want to intrude or anything, I just enjoyed the vibe you and your friends gave off yesterday at the store." Lindsey chimed in.

Taking a deep breath I turned around, "No problem at all. Honestly, as you get older like me, the number of friends you have starts to dissipate. So any new friends are good friends." I smiled, putting a couple of cold Cokes on the island in front of me.

"Oh stop! You're not old! What are you like 25 or something?" Lindsey guessed as I caught her making slight glances at the sink and back.

"Fuck off" I laughed before adding," I'm 33yrs OLD". I emphasized the OLD. "But thank you!"

"Well, you're an absolute bombshell for someone who is only 33," Lindsey added.

I smiled seductively at Lindsey before Bailey chirped up. "Well....I figured maybe we could go to the park down the road, get some sunlight and then ACTUALLY watch a movie or something?"

"Ya know, I could use some Vitamin D...I've been cooped up all week" I agreed, standing up and stretching my arms above my head. This caused the shirt I was wearing to pull up and expose my belly. In doing so, I caught a glimpse of Lindsey's eyes following my shirt.

I'm going to do it, I thought to myself. I'm going to seduce this young blonde minx into bed with me and Bailey tonight. I wanted to do to her what Trina did to me yesterday and last night. I wanted my own pussy pleasing sex slave. Just saying those words in my head and I was feeling a warmth in my crotch begin.

"That sounds good to me too!" Lindsey stood up and started toward the door.

"Before we leave, I need to change into some more street-ready clothes, you two don't mind waiting, do you?" I asked putting the cokes back in the fridge.

"Oh, girl go do your thing" Bailey piped up. I'm going to go down and pack up my things so I don't have to do it later, shouldn't take long"

Lindsey stood up, "is there a restroom I could use before we leave?"

"Of course!" I spoke up, "right in here." I waved her to follow me into my room. I went into the restroom and my walk-in closet. I grabbed a pair of running shorts, a tight white tank top, some socks, and tennis shoes.

As I came out of the closet, clothes in hand as Lindsey was slowly walking into the bathroom. Lindsey was a very attractive 19-year-old. She had almost platinum blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes, milky white skin, small-ish breasts (I'd guess somewhere between an A cup and B cup), and long legs that were topped off with an impressive butt. She was maybe as tall as me, if not a smidge taller.

"Are you sure you want me to use your bathroom? If you are about to change I can wait." She said scanning the bathroom before looking at me.

"God, no, you're totally good. I'll just change in my room. We're all girls anyways," I replied walking by her, giving her a cute little wink, and walking into my room.

Dropping everything in my hands onto my bed, I wasted no time getting undressed. I wanted Lindsey to get a glimpse of my nakedness before she shut the door. There is a full floor-length mirror in the corner of the other side of the room. From where I was standing on the other side of the bed, I could see into the bathroom with a clear view of Lindsey who was now sitting on the toilet and had not closed the door.

With my back to the door, I slipped my shirt up and over my head, tossed it to my bed, and then unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor in front of me.

Before moving to my shorts, I shot a quick glance at the mirror and was happy to see Lindsey's eyes fixated on me as I undressed. My heart pounding, I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and slowly started to slide them over my ass and to the floor. Making sure that she got a perfect view of my panty-clad ass as I bent over to grab the shorts off the floor and tossed them on the bed as well.

Standing there in nothing but my panties, acting as if I didn't know that Lindsey was fully watching me get undressed, I slipped my panties down to my ankles. I don't know what came over me, I didn't know who this girl was, nor if she was into women, but I was actively trying to seduce her.

I bent over at my waist to pick up my panties, just as Trish had done the night before with her swimsuit, hoping to give her the same view of my now naked ass and the folds of my wet pussy that I saw with Trish.

I stood up and stretched my arms up above my head for a bit before starting to get dressed again. I glanced in the mirror but this time caught Lindsey staring at me in the mirror. I guess she found the mirror and had a clean shot at my naked breasts as well, though I don't think she saw me watching her.

I pulled my white tank over my head after I had pulled my jogging shorts up, and turned around.

"Oh My God!! I'm so sorry, I thought I had closed this," I lied as I "realized" the door to the bathroom was still open.

"Oh! It's okay, don't worry, I saw you were undressing so I looked away, I didn't see anything I promised." Lindsey also lied, holding up 3 fingers to indicate a Girl Scout's honor.

I laughed," you're cute! It would have been okay if you did. Again, we're all girls here" I winked as I grabbed socks from my dresser and went to the living room.

Bailey had plopped herself on my couch and was laying there playing with her phone. Glancing over her phone she mocked me, " Good job leaving the toys out" she laughed.

"Oh, bite me!" I replied.

"Is that an invitation?" she licked her lips.

"Might be" I seductively looked back. "So what, you went and grabbed your purse, grabbed her number, gave her a call so we could all "hang out"?" I asked, and used my hands to make quotations.

"Basically, that's just how I roll. If you haven't learned, I'm very outgoing and I make friends pretty easily. She came up to me as I went back to the cash register to get my purse, asked if we all had a good time, and I pretty much said we should chill sometime. She gave me her number and boom, she's here in your room," she winked as she sat up from the couch.

Bailey was wearing a short-sleeved Metallica shirt that had rips all over it, it looked like the rips were there when she bought it, some pretty basic black yoga pants, and white Nikes. She looked really cute today. She had on makeup, had straightened her hair, looked more put together, and was killing it.

"You look cute today!" I complimented her.

"Thanks! Actually had time to get some new clothes that aren't meant for snow days, and do my makeup and hair, so now I look presentable." She laughed as she flicked her hair.

"Well, if you ask me, you don't need makeup so I wouldn't worry about it too much." I complimented again.

It was just then that Lindsey walked out of my room. "It's about damn time," Bailey joked.

"I'M SO SORRY! I got playing on my phone and ... well you know how it goes.." Lindsey giggled, putting her phone in the back pocket of her skin-tight light blue jeans.

Lindsey fixed her white spaghetti strap camisole that had tucked into her pants assumingly when she pulled her pants up and we were on our way.

We decided to take my Jeep to the park, though it was only 2 miles away, 4 miles there and back in this lovely Arizona heat, walking to a walking adventure isn't as fun as it sounds.

As we piled into my Cherokee, I realized quickly that I had left my keys in my purse by the hall tree. I quickly ran in and my eyes instantly found Big Pink on the drying rack. I don't know what compelled me to grab him, but I grabbed him, stuffed him in my purse, and made my way back to the Jeep.

Bailey sat in the front and Lindsey took the middle seat in the back as I popped up in the driver's seat, throwing my purse at Bailey's feet. She caught a glimpse of Big Pink and looked at me with a surprised yet acknowledging expression. I was determined to not only seduce Lindsey today but I wanted to fuck her with Big Pink, publically.

Fucking in public has been one of my biggest kinks but Chris was always kind of a pussy about it. Being in the military, he was always about "following the law" and not ruining his reputation by getting arrested for doing something stupid. But, one point he always made that I agreed with him on was that men usually get labeled sex offenders when arrested for public indecency.

But alas, the closest we ever came to fucking publically, was me getting my pussy rubbed at some Marine's Banquet we went to. He had been drinking pretty heavily. I had hiked up my dress so that the slit in my dress gave his hand ample access to my panties.

Other than that, the only experience that I had, was when Trina took me in that H&M fitting room. And God was that good.

We got to the park and saw probably 3 birthday parties going on all over the place. Not that it mattered, but it put a damper on my plans. I parked the Jeep, pulled out my phone - as did Bailey- and we began looking around for some alternatives.

"Have yall ever been to the Pima Canyon Trail up in the Mountain Preserve?" Lindsey suggested from the backseat while watching some TikTok videos.

"I've never even heard of it," Bailey replied.

"I think I know it," I answered. "It's a bit of a drive, but isn't it pretty deserty, and used mainly by mountain bikers?" I asked.

"It's like what, 15 minutes from here?" Lindsey guessed, "But yeah! It's honestly beautiful. There are a lot of Saguaro cacti there, an easy hiking trail, there is a pretty intense mountain bike trail that my brother has completed, but the hike is like 25 minutes, maybe?" She explained. "If not it's cool, it's just something that came to mind." She smiled looking up from her phone at me as I turned to look at her.

Shifting my eyes towards Bailey, "well, what do you think?" I asked.

"I'm down for whatever," Bailey winked back at me.

"Pima Canyon Trail it is," I said, pulling it up on Google Maps and making a U-turn.

The drive there was fairly uneventful. We all chatted with typical small talk. Jobs, school, family life, etc... We learned that Lindsey had just broken up with her now ex-boyfriend about a month ago after catching him at a party getting his dick sucked by a girl she REALLY didn't like. So that felt like a spit in the face to her. Her parents were divorced, and she has 2 brothers and was the youngest of the 3.

She had decided to not go to college this semester and just take some time to figure out what she wanted to do with herself before making a big decision to go to some university, even if it was just ASU or PC (Phoenix College).

She seemed very innocent but not a prude, just a down-to-earth good girl.

We pulled up to the trailhead at about 4:00 PM. There weren't many cars, maybe 2 or 3 that I could see. We all got out of the Jeep and walked to the trailhead sign indicating where to go and not go, what was a bike trail and what wasn't, and what to keep our eyes out for, such as rattlesnakes, tarantulas, coyotes, etc...You know, the basic Arizona threats.

Before walking away, I realized I should bring my purse if I planned on bringing Big Pink, but it was a bulky bag and I didn't feel like carrying it. "Maybe next time," I thought to myself. I did run back and grabbed my 34 oz water flask that I kept in my car at all times. It was mostly full of warm water, but water is water.

We began heading down trail 121 towards the abandoned fort called Landgivers Home. It was about a 4-mile hike there and back. The hike was honestly gorgeous, there were lots of Saguaro cacti as Lindsey had mentioned, and just some spectacular views of the valley below.

It was, however, pretty hot. I was sweating more than I'd like, I wouldn't say drenched, but I would say damp. Not something I wanted in a potential effort to seduce this young blonde, but couldn't help that Arizona sun doing what it does best.

At one point, I had to stop and drink some water. I shared my flask with the other girls as well. As warm as it was, the water was very refreshing. I dipped my head down and poured some on the back of my neck and on the top of my head to help cool me down. Once I stood straight up, the water rushed down my neck and head, down the back and front of my shirt. Knowing the sun would dry me off, I wasn't too worried about it.

What I liked was how it cooled me off, but what I loved was how it temporarily revealed my breasts and cleavage. More importantly, how Lindsey couldn't break her stare from my chest for a good 30 seconds while Bailey took her turn replicating my actions with the water.

I caught her staring as she broke it and made eye contact with me, I simply gave her a quick wink and began walking the trail once more.

The combination of water and wind helped my cause. My nipples began standing at attention, more so than they were before, and every so often I would catch Lindsey glancing at them.

Bailey must have been wearing a bra under her shirt, much to my dismay, as I couldn't see her nipples that I knew the water must have made erect the same as mine.

The walk came to an end where up ahead was what looked like an old abandoned fort made of stone. There wasn't a roof of any kind but definitely what looked like a makeshift chimney. It had 6 walls all in and a water fountain that was added by the government to make sure no one died of dehydration or heat stroke, which we used to refill my water flask.

It provided a lot of shade as well, which was nice, cause I needed to cool down a bit before the hike down.

Lindsey disappeared momentarily behind this stone structure while Bailey, who had come across cell service, pulled out her phone and called her parents who had called her some 4 times since the hike started. But, as with most mountains, we had very little service until we got up to an edge, or the peak if you will.

Curious about where Lindsey had gotten off to, I followed the path she took behind the structure. The moment I turned the last corner of the structure, I could see why she came this way. There was an amazing view of the canyon. Off in the distance, you could see a lake, presumably Rose Canyon Lake which was a popular camping spot, roads leading off into the canyon, and an overall gorgeous view of the landscape.

Lindsey was standing near the edge of the peak against a rail, phone in hand capturing the view with her camera. Feeling confident, yet incredibly nervous, I decided to take a risk as I walked up behind her. Letting her know I was there, to not scare her and maybe make her drop her phone off the cliff, I called out to her, "Oh there you are! Man, this is fucking B-E-A-UTIFUL!" I added.

Lindsey looked over her shoulder at me and smiled before looking back at her camera. "Bruce Almighty, I love that movie!" She expressed taking some more photos.

As I got closer to her, I came up right behind her and put my head on her shoulder. "It's a funny one for sure."

She didn't move away from me being all up in her personal space, instead, she kept taking pictures as if it didn't bother her at all.

Breathing lightly near her ear, I could see goosebumps forming on her neck as stepped a bit closer to her, my breasts now touching her back. I reached my hands around her waist and grabbed the rail in front of her.

"You know, in all the time I've lived here, though my ex would bring it up constantly, this is the first time I've seen this. It's amazing. Is it your first time too?" I asked, looking out at the view in front of us.

"No, but I love it. I used to come here a lot after I got my license. Not only is it a fun drive, but it's relaxing and a great place to think. At night, it's insanely pretty." She described. "There's very little light pollution so you get a ton of stars on a clear night."

"Did you want me to take a photo of you?" I offered, moving my hands to her hips and nudging her to turn around.