The AirBnB Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, that'd be great," she said, turning around quicker than I had intended.

Though I had backed up a bit when she turned around, we were still very close together. My hands were still on her hips, my breasts now resting against her chest, our faces inches apart. We stood there for what felt like 10 minutes, but in reality, was closer to 10 seconds.

My heart was thumping in my chest, my nipples rehardening under my shirt, and my hands fighting every urge of pulling her in to kiss me. Her intense green eyes stared back into mine, her platinum blonde hair lightly blowing into the wind, it was movie-esque.

"What are you two doing!" Bailey called out from behind me, bringing us both back to reality. I stepped back slightly, never breaking eye contact, and called back out to her, "I'm about to take her picture, come over and I'll take yours too."

Reluctantly pulling away from Lindsey, I stepped back as she gave me her phone and took 10 different photos to help ensure I got some good ones. Bailey slid in right after Lindsey was finished with her photos and I grabbed some dynamite pictures of her as well. She should just fucking model, no matter what she does she is gorgeous. I thought to myself.

As it was my turn, Lindsey took my phone and I backed up to the rail. Resting my elbows on the rail, kicking my feet out in front of me, and pushing my chest out, I stared back at the camera. She took maybe 6 or 7 pictures before speaking out, " I got it!" "Have either of you modeled before," she asked, handing my phone back to me.

"I did a few shoots back in college, but I never took it seriously," I answered.

"Yeah, being a cheerleader in college, you take A LOT of photos, so I've done my fair share as well." Bailey chimed in.

"Should we do a group selfie?" I asked the other two.

"ABSOLUTELY!" Bailey blurted out.

They both walked over to me, Lindsey on my right, and Bailey to my left. Bailey wrapped her arm around my waist, Lindsey wrapped hers on my upper back, and I moved my arms to each of their lower backs. We all decided that since I was in the middle and Lindsey was taller than Bailey, she'd take the photo. Phone in hand, she got it ready for the picture and started counting down. "1-2-3!".

"Damn" I complained, right as she took the photo, my hair blew into my face. I adjusted my hair, and we all got back in position. Only this time, I put my hand in the back right pocket of Lindsey's jeans.

"1-2-3!" She counted down again as she took the picture. I gave her ass a solid 2-second squeeze and didn't feel her pull away. This gave my confidence a bigger boost and calmed my nerves. We all took a look at the picture and deemed it was perfect before we made our way back to the stone structure behind us.

"Everything alright with your parents," I asked Bailey.

"Oh, yea. I didn't tell them I'd be leaving after they left for church this morning, so they just got back and were concerned about where I was, wanted to know if I'd be back for dinner, etc...etc..." She explained. "You know, typical parent shit."

"Ah, I know exactly what you mean. I still live with my mom and though I'm 19, it's almost like she's more worried now than when I was in school" Lindsey said, bringing herself into the conversation.

"They just care for you both. Really pretty girls are usually the victims of most crimes and being adults, you don't have to listen to them anymore. So naturally, they are concerned." I explained, being the only one who doesn't live with their parents.

"Ya ya ya...," Bailey joked right as her phone began ringing again. Looking down and seeing it was her mom again, she showed us the phone and walked back to the rail for better service.

Lindsey and I made our way around the structure and into it. Walking around and exploring its walls. It was pretty cool to see. Someone had made some real effort to stack the stones and use a sand-based grout to hold them together.

As we made our way to the back of the structure, Lindsey in front of me, I decided to make my move. "Have you ever been with a girl, Lindsey?" I asked, walking up closer behind her.

"I mean...no" she replied as she came to a stop and reached out in front of her to touch the stone wall. "I kissed a friend once during a sleepover, but that's it."

"Ever wanted to do more?" I asked, coming up directly behind her.

Turning to face me, I leaned and kissed her lips with a soft kiss that wasn't quite a peck but not too much either. I pulled back slightly as Lindsey sat there stunned. "You still haven't answered me," I reminded her. I leaned in again and kissed her lips again and this time she kissed me back before pulling away.

"Nnn..er.. I mean maybe...but I'm not gay" she said starting to move out from in front of me.

Putting my hands on her shoulders and nudging her back in front of me. "I'm not gay either," I said as I pushed my lips back against hers. This time pushing her up against the wall, making sure my tits and rock-hard nipples were felt on her chest.

Using my tongue, I pried her lips open and slithered my tongue into her mouth. Resisting at first, she eventually gave in as our tongues danced together. I slid my hands down her arms and to her sides, pulling her hips against mine while keeping her back against the wall.

She began enjoying the kiss as her own arms that had been dangling to her sides made their way behind my neck and pulled my head tighter against hers. My right hand, which had begun trailing across her stomach, made its way to her jeans and unbuttoned them.

She pulled her lips back from mine and started to reject my advance as I interrupted her, "are you enjoying this?" My hand having successfully unbuttoned her jeans and slid under the waistband towards her innocent womanhood.

She bit her lip and shyly nodded.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, my hand finding her panty-clad feminine secret.

Staring back into my eyes, she sat there motionless. My fingers found her pussy pretty easily as the cloth covering her honey pot was soaked. They lightly began to rub the damp area.

"I'll ask again, do you want me to stop?" I asked as my left hand began lightly squeezing and scratching up her hips to her rib cage.

"No" she murmured out.

My fingers began to firmly rub her soaking wet panties, as my other hand slid to her stomach from her ribs and began trailing up. "I'm sorry, I must be getting old," I said leaning forward toward her ear, "I couldn't hear you."

She grunted as her eyes closed and her hips began lightly pushing my fingers.

"Please don't stop," she answered out louder.

"Don't stop what exactly" I said, teasing her ear with my lips.

"Oh god..please don't stop playing with my pussy" she moaned.

Nibbling on her ear, I pulled back to make eye contact with her again. "I will continue, but only if you understand that you are my pet now."

The look on her face shifted from being horny to one of pure submission. She bit her lip and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry to do this to you, but I don't know what that means," I replied, my fingers pulling her panties to the side, finding her wet flesh, with a very koi smile on my face.

"Oooh" she moaned louder. "I'll be your sex pet, please don't stop" she begged.

"Please help me cum, Mistress," I corrected her.

"Please help me cum, Mistress," she replied, my fingers sliding through the tight dripping folds of her pussy.

"MmMm...I like the sound of that my little pet," my pussy is now absolutely drenched.

"Do you understand what being my pet means?" I asked as my fingers found her tight entrance.

She shook her head, trembling at my touch as my left hand cupped her left breast. "No worries, I can teach you. It means that you are to do what I say, when I say it, with no objections or else," I explained.

"Do you still agree to be my pet?" I asked one more time.

"Yes, mistress" she replied, as I instantly pressed my middle finger into her hungry pussy.

She shot her head back against the wall and moaned out loud. It wasn't but a few seconds later that I saw Bailey out of my peripherals run up. "Whoa! What's going on here?" She asked as she approached the erotic scene before her.

My hand working on what felt like a virgin pussy, I looked at Bailey and explained," Our young friend here is a dirty little girl who has agreed to be my little sex pet, haven't you pet?" I added turning to Lindsey.

"Y..y..yes, Mistress," she uttered before arching her back and moaning louder as I inserted another finger.

"You will also have other Mistresses, like our friend Bailey here, who you will fully listen to, understood?" I explained moving my fingers faster inside of her.

"Yes, Mistress" she groaned again.

"I want you to look at Bailey and tell her you are her sex pet," I commanded.

Opening her eyes and shifting them towards Bailey, Lindsey complied. "I will also be your sex pet, Mistress Bailey".

"Good girl, do you want to cum?" I asked her, slowing the movements of my fingers.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, making eye contact with me again.

"If you want to cum, you will need to beg for it my pet," I explained, my fingers still inside of her, suddenly coming to a halt.

"Please Mistress, make me fucking cum, I'm begging you, I need it so bad," Lindsey whined.

"Take your pants and panties off, my dirty little slut," I commanded, stepping back from her and pulling my hand out of her pants. Lindsey immediately began obeying as she wiggled her jeans off of her hips, and down her legs. She kicked off her shoes and then stepped out of each leg of her jeans.

Completing her task, she looked up at me with a look of wonder at what would happen next. "Now pull down those soaking wet panties, take them off, and give them to my friend here," I ordered.

Lindsey began to obey until I interjected, "actually my young pet, will you turn around for us? We want to look at that beautiful bum of yours while you do this."

She obliged, turning around, bending down at the waist, and sliding her panties down and off of her feet. She gave us an amazing view of her young and tight ass and at the sweet young, unused pussy from behind.

Turning back around, she held her arm out to Bailey, handing her soiled panties to her. "This is some good stuff," Bailey said, bringing them to her nose with her other hand finding her crotch through her yoga pants.

Lindsey had a blonde patch of fuzz right above her slit. Unlike Trina's trimmed version, this was just a cute little puff of hair. It was, of all things, adorable.

I walked up to her slowly, traced my hand up her left thigh, up and over the small hood that hid her clit, and then back down her legs again. "Now my pet, I want you to put your pants back on."

"But...what abo.." She began to complain.

"Excuse me? Are you disobeying me?" I argued back with a stern look in my eyes.

"No, Mistress, I'm sorry" she replied, bending over, placing her feet into her jeans, and pulling them back up. She took the time to put her shoes on as well.

"Let's go back to the Jeep, I'm thirsty and we have some errands to run before we get back to my house," I suggested. "Sound good?" I asked Bailey, her nose still stuffed into the panties that had been given to her moments ago.

"Sounds good to me" she answered before turning to Lindsey and reaching her hand out, "come now pet".

"Yes, Mistress Bailey." She replied, taking a hold of Bailey's hand and following along.

The walk back was fairly uneventful, except for the 3 minutes that we got to interact with a Golden Retriever that had run up to us, her owners not far behind. She was a good dog and continuously stuck her face in Lindsey's crotch, assuredly able to smell her arousal.

We made it back to the Jeep when I turned around and faced Lindsey. Her eyes were fixed on the ground in front of her. "Lindsey, before we get back into my Cherokee, I wanted to make sure everything is okay. Neither of us planned this to happen, but you are so gorgeous and I knew I needed to have you." I explained, reaching my hand out to her arm and stroking it.

"I wouldn't normally do this, but I will with you as you will be my first pet. So I will ask one more time and allow you to change your mind if you would like. Do you want to be my pet and have us, and a couple more, be your Mistresses?" I asked her, stroking her arm sliding it up to her chin, and raising it so she could make eye contact with me.

"I do need an answer Lindsey" I reconfirmed, giving her a sweet smile to assure her that she was safe.

Without saying anything, Lindsey stepped forward and planted her lips to mine, giving me a soft and genuine kiss.

She stepped back and answered, "I want to be your sex pet, Mistress Lucy. I want you to use me as you see fit."

"Good girl, why do you get into the Jeep?" I ordered softly, opening the door for her.

Lindsey got in the backseat as I requested as I helped her in. Bailey hopped into the front seat and turned to face Lindsey, completely unaware of my intentions. "Actually, this isn't going to work," I said, staring at Lindsey as she made her way to the middle of the seat as she had earlier.

Looking mortified, Lindsey desperately asked, "what do you mean Mistress, do I do something wrong?"

"No my pet, I need you to lay down and undo your pants," I said climbing into the backseat with her.

Her face switched from scared to excited. Lindsey quickly undid her pants and began to slowly lower them down her hips. Her back against the opposite window, I helped pull her pants down, take off her shoes, and slide her pants off of her ankles before spreading her legs.

Her right leg was bent near the back of the seat, the left dangling off the side of the seat. Her pussy glistened as she awaited my next move.

"Remind me my pet," I began as I used my index finger to trace up her leg from her calf to her thigh. "What is it exactly that you want me to do?"

Her hand had started to play with her pussy as she locked eyes with me, "Your pet wants her mistress to help her cum so badly."

"I understand that," I replied as I took my other hand and began tracing up her other leg. "But what do you want me to do?" I asked.

Bailey had shifted to the driver seat, I assume to get a better view of me and what I was doing. Her hand quickly found itself in her yoga pants.

"I want to hear you say it," I told Lindsey as both index fingers of my hands found their way to the warmth between her legs, lightly brushing against her lips.

"I don't care what Mistress does to help me cum, but I was hoping I could feel your tongue on my pussy" Lindsey answered nervously.

"Oh?" I said, using my fingers to spread her pussy as I lowered my head. "Something like...this?" I asked as I stuck my tongue out and licked from her entrance up to the hood of her clit.

Lindsey instantly let out a deep moan arching her back and pushing her mound into my tongue. "MmHmm, that feels so good...".

"She has a delicious and ripe pussy, babe. You should come get a taste!" I told Bailey.

Wasting no time, Bailey began climbing over the center console and into the backseat. The backdoor was still wide open, I slid out of the car and made my way around to the other door that Lindsey was leaning against.

I was able to open the door and catch Lindsey as she began falling out of the Jeep. I pushed her forward a bit, and positioned my body behind hers so that her back was against my chest and her head was level with mine.

This allowed me to not only watch the beautiful Bailey disappear between Lindsey's legs but to play with Lindsey while I watched.

Bailey, being shorter than me and more flexible than I, was able to close the door behind her and fold up comfortably as she lowered her head into our pet's pussy. Not wasting any time, she began lapping away at the juicy new toy before her.

"Spread your lips for her, so she can dive in deeper," I whispered into Lindsey's right ear, giving it a slight nibble.

Obeying instantly, using both hands, Lindsey spread apart her labia giving Bailey full access to her swollen cunt. Bailey began slurping, sucking, and licking away causing Lindsey to moan louder and louder with each flick of her tongue.

I slipped my hands up and under Lindsey's shirt and bra and took both of her tiny breasts in the palm of my hands. Pressing her chest against my hands, her nipples ached for my touch. Unlike Trish or Bailey, I was more gentle with Lindsey. I lightly twirled them between my thumb and index finger, squeezing them periodically, and lightly tugging at them.

Lindsey's breathing became more staggered, her chest began heaving, and her orgasm was building. I removed my left hand from under her shirt, my right staying busy with her nipple, and moved it to her throat. I grabbed her neck and forced her to look at me. Her forehead against mine and her green sapphic eyes filled with lust, locked onto me. Lightly squeezing her throat I asked, "do you want to cum my pet?"

Lindsey could only nod her head in approval. "Do you want to coat Mistress Bailey's mouth with your virgin pussy juice?"

Lindsey groaned as she nodded again, never breaking her stare.

"Do you know you are not allowed to cum until we say so?" I asked as I began pulling her nipple harder.

"Ye..y...yesss Mistress" she managed to squeak out.

"That's a good pet," I said, kissing her lips softly. "Now cum for me baby" I demanded.

Bailey on cue latched onto Lindsey's clit and sucked with all her might. This was all Lindsey needed, as her hips began thrusting against Bailey's face, her face turning bright red as I choked her, her back arched as if she was being possessed, and her legs trembling around Bailey's head.

Bailey, being the skilled pussy pleaser she was, did not stop eating our wonderful pet's juicy pot of gold, until every last drop had been consumed. And in one quick moment, Lindsey collapsed in my arms.

Her body limp, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath, Lindsey sat there recovering from the only orgasm she's ever had. With her eyes rolled back into her head, we sat there lavishing her body with our hands. My lips kissed her neck and face. Bailey's tongue trailed over Lindsey's legs and stomach.

A few minutes passed and Lindsey came to as she sat up. "That was.."

"Incredible?" I interrupted.

"Mind-blowing?" Bailey added.

"...Addicting." Lindsey completed.

"Oh baby girl, you have no idea. Wait until you eat my pussy here in 30 seconds" I informed her, as I pushed her toward Bailey.

Falling forward into Bailey's arms, the two of them began to make out as I slipped my shirt over my head and my shorts down my legs to the floor.

"Come here my pet. Come taste the pussy you've been craving since you saw me in my room earlier today." I commanded as my back rested against the window, my legs spread wide, and my fingers putting my bald pussy on display.

Breaking her kiss with Bailey, Lindsey shifted her body and turned around. Her eyes went wide as she got the first clean view of another girl's pussy in person. Sure she'd seen porn before and of course, she had seen other girls naked in the locker room. But never has she had a closeup view like the one that laid before her.

Her lips salivated as she bent down, sticking her tongue out and tasting my drenched pussy for the first time. "Mmm that's it pet, get in there and make Mistress cum."

Lindsey took her time at first as she explored every inch of my pussy. She licked my lips individually, suckling on them as she made her passes. Her tongue dove between the folds of my pussy as she drank up the taste of my juice on her tongue. Lindsey's tongue eventually found my hole and darted her tongue in, her nose now swimming in my pussy absorbing my aroma.

Lindsey became more and more familiar with my cunt until she went wild and began drinking it like it was the only thing she wanted. She licked as far into me as she could, before pulling out and repeating everything she had done before, just more intensely.