The AirBnB Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey, meanwhile, had moved her pants around her knees and was vigorously working at her own snatch. She had 2 fingers deep inside of herself with one hand under her shirt playing with her tits.

My eyes were locked on Lindsey, my hands grabbing and massaging my breasts as I enjoyed the virgin tongue playing with her new breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Using my left hand, I sucked on my fingers and then rubbed my clit furiously as I felt my orgasm finally building.

I shifted my eyes and made eye contact with Bailey as she licked her lips, eyes full of lust and desire. I mouthed, "your next" to her as she smiled in response.

Without warning, I felt Lindsey take a finger and insert it inside of me as the young slut began fingering me as fast as she could. My orgasm was rapidly approaching and I wanted to coat her face with as much cum as I could. "Suck on my clit" I commanded, using my left hand to pull her head to my hood.

Finding it instantly, Lindsey grabbed it with her lips and sucked it like a lollipop. Her finger moved inside me, her lips suctioned against my clit, I exploded. I began squirting for the 3rd time this weekend and covered her face in streams of warm cum. She had pulled back when the first stream hit her, thus causing my cum to splash all over her hair, on her shirt, and on her face.

My left hand found my clit once Lindsey had abandoned it, caught off guard by my explosion, and rubbed it fiercely, causing my orgasm to continue a few more seconds. "Get down there and collect your reward" Bailey nudged Lindsey.

Finally understanding what had happened, Lindsey leaned back down and cleaned up the mess she allowed me to make. Stroking her hair as she lapped at my cum drenched cunt and legs, I was so pleased with my new pet.

"It's Mistress Bailey's turn now pet" I informed her, sitting up and helping Lindsey turn around.

*WOOF*

Looking through the trunk, I could see the Golden Retriever from earlier running down the trail, her masters not far behind. I glanced to my left and saw that their car was 5 or 6 spots down from the Jeep. Bailey, who had taken off all of her clothing and positioned herself in the same position I was in, was madly going to town on herself as Lindsey began positioning herself between her legs.

The dog ran up to the Jeep, but her owners called for her to come and the dog followed their commands. My eyes locked on the couple as they approached their car. The husband got in the driver's seat as the wife opened the back door of their Honda and let the dog jump in.

As she turned to get into her car, she briefly turned and looked at my Jeep. Quickly making eye contact with me in the backseat, I turned my body and brought my naked breasts to my face giving her a full view. She quickly got in her car, closed the door, and turned away, looking absolutely mortified.

I doubt she told her husband what she just saw, but as he reversed their car from the parking spot, her eyes found me again and didn't break her stare until we were out of view. The husband never once glanced in our direction.

Refocusing myself on the events taking place in the car, I turned my attention to the moaning and yelling coming from Bailey. Lindsey must have gained a sense of confidence when making me cum all over her face, as she had taken off her shirt and bra and was munching on Bailey's mound like she'd been doing it for years. Lindsey had 2 fingers ramming in and out of Bailey's cunt, her face working diligently on her clit, with her left hand rubbing her young pussy.

Enjoying the show, I decided to join as I opened my door, stepped out of the Jeep completely naked - now knowing we were the only car here - spread Lindsey's ass and bent over, and began cleaning and licking her rosebud. She moaned into Bailey's mound and continued her assault.

Once her asshole was nice and wet, I took my index finger and slowly began inserting it into our young pet's ass. She groaned out loud and stopped eating Bailey just long enough to look back at me with her eyes filled with desire before Bailey grabbed her head and shoved it back into her cunt.

Rocking her hips against my finger, I took the initiative and began fucking Lindsey's asshole faster and harder. Her hand began rubbing her clit with an urgency, undoubtedly her 2nd orgasm on the horizon.

All of a sudden, Bailey screamed, " FUCK YES YOU FUCKING BITCH..FUCK YESSSSS!" She had grabbed Lindsey's head and was sliding it up and down against her wetness as she came.

I bent down and began tonguing Lindsey's pussy while my finger continued its onslaught. Though, right as I felt Lindsey's orgasm about to peak over the edge, I pulled out and stopped.

She pulled her face from Bailey's pussy and begged me with her eyes to keep going.

"Stop playing with yourself right now and sit up" I commanded. She shot straight up and faced me. I got a clear view of her naked tits for the first time. Round, tight against her chest, milky white with pale-colored areolas that matched her erect puffy nipples.

"Pet, if you would, could you grab my purse from the front seat and hand it to me?"I asked as I licked my fingers clean. Lindsey obeyed and bent over the center console and reached down at the foot of the passenger seat and grabbed my purse. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I slapped the shit out of her ass leaving a bright red handprint on her pale skin.

"UNHH" Lindsey uddered as she bent back down and handed it to me. As I reached into the bag and pulled out Big Pink. Lindsey's eyes got wide.

"Have you ever been fucked, my pet?" I asked as I stepped into the strapon and pulled it up to my hips, slipping it inside me before fastening it.

"No, Mistress" she replied, her face bright red and beginning to look nervous.

"MmMmMm...I didn't think so," I replied, licking my lips. "Have you ever penetrated your young self with a dildo or toy, perhaps?"

"Yes, Mistress. I have a bright green dildo I use at home." She answered.

"Oh, that's sad, I was hoping to be the first cock to find its way inside of you, no matter though, that just means this will be easier than if it was your first." I sighed as I pulled the last strap tight against my hips.

Climbing back into the Jeep, I looked over at my nervous pet. "Are you scared it will hurt? Big Pink is a big boy." I asked, stroking the pink cock in my hand.

"I am worried it will hurt, Mistress," she replied. "Have you ever sucked dick before?"

Lindsey nodded as she began licking her lips.

"Good! It will only hurt if it's dry and if I make it hurt," I replied. "Come suck it and help him get ready," I urged her, grabbing a handful of her hair and motioning her head down to my cock.

Opening her mouth, Lindsey began to take Big Pink into her mouth. Testing herself immediately, she put as much of it into her mouth and throat as she could, getting maybe 6 inches before gagging. Coming back for air, I grabbed her head and slid the pink dick back into her mouth.

"Remember pet, your goal is to get it as wet as possible," I reminded her. Popping her mouth off of the cock, Lindsey began getting into it. She lowered her head to the base of Big Pink and began licking it all around like a popsicle. Stroking it in her hand, licking the base and the tip, and taking it to the back of her throat one more time, Lindsey worked Big Pink like it was going to reward her with a hot load.

"MmM That'll do my pet, now climb on board," I commanded her as I sat my back against the seat and moved Big Pink right in front of me.

Kneeling up onto her feet, Lindsey positioned both legs on either side of me and began lowering herself onto the big strapon. Helping her find her virgin hole, I slid slowly into her now leaking pussy.

She instantly let out a loud grunt as the tip made its way through her walls. She kept lowering herself until she got about halfway down and then started pulling herself back out.

Bailey, who had come back to Earth, was leaning against her window, slowly rubbing her pussy to the show that was playing out before her. "That's it slut, take that dick...doesn't it feel good?" She asked Lindsey.

"Yes," she replied.

Smacking her ass hard with my right hand, " Yes what?"

"Yes, Mistress Bailey, Mistress's dick feels amazing" Lindsey replied lowering herself back down onto the pink dick, this time going all the way to its base. She took all of Big Pink.

As she hit the base of the strapon, she flung her head back and moaned out loud. Taking the hint that she was finally enjoying it, I began to pump my hips against her now-puffy vagina. She moaned again, falling forward against me. Grabbing her ass cheeks in both hands, I moved her hips up and down, sliding the dick in and out of her faster and faster. Lindsey soon took control and began bouncing on Big Pink.

Each bounce would thrust the other end into me, it felt amazing but what was getting me off was this incredible blonde that I had just officially met, who was now completely under my control, bouncing on my fake dick.

Squeezing her cheeks harder and pumping against each bounce, I fucked Lindsey hard. She rode the fake cock for about 5 minutes until she began seizing and convulsing with it inside of her.

Her juices began dripping down my legs and onto the seat beneath me, her staggered breathing fell on my neck as she dropped forward, her naked breasts gliding against mine with every breath.

"That'll do my pet, that'll do" I assured her as I cuddled her against me.

Bailey scooted across the backseat and met my face with hers as we began kissing. Her hand slid up and underneath Lindsey's ass, finding my swollen and leaking pussy. She began rubbing it slowly as we made out, Lindsey still heaving on top of me.

After a few minutes of this sensual interaction, we all got dressed, Big Pink went back in my purse and we headed back to my house.

Bailey fucked Lindsey with Big Pink for quite a while as I watched. She then fucked me in my ass after Lindsey passed out on the couch, completely spent.

Bailey and I spent the whole night together, cuddling and kissing until we too fell asleep in my bed. In the morning, she and Lindsey woke me up to an early orgasm with them both between my legs. Bailey drove home to her parents after a sad goodbye and took Lindsey back to her home on the way. Though sad that she had left, I laid in my bed thinking about the weekend and how I went from bi-curious to a lesbian submissive and domme, all in 72 hours.

I was sad until I was distracted by my phone vibrating. An email from the seller of the house that Missy and Paul were purchasing came in. It was the realtor for the seller who was asking when we could all meet and we settled for Tuesday at noon at the house. We would all meet in person and finalize the paperwork. Assuming Missy and Paul were accepted, which was a sure thing, this house was off the market come tomorrow at noon.

I texted Missy the details of the meeting before spending the rest of the morning in bed, playing with myself and falling back asleep.

~~~~~Continued in Chapter 07~~~~