The AirBnB Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting her lip and arching her back, she moved her hand down to her pussy. Trish's hand had teased Emily's clit through the thong enough and Emily was done waiting. Pulling her thong aside, Emily moved Trish's hand to her young twat and urged the cougar to please her.

Wasting no time, Trish's fingers slid through the brown and glistening folds of this young woman's pussy. She slid two fingers down to the entrance and lightly pressed them in before pulling them out and moving them up to the hood of her clit. She flicked the bean from beneath the hood, sending waves of pleasure up and out of Emily's mouth.

I was working savagely on my own pussy having inserted two fingers inside and roughly abusing my left nipple.

I wanted to taste this Latina girl but knew it was something Trish desperately wanted. Though I was enjoying the show, I ordered Lindsey to come to the front seat.

"Pet, I want you up here right now," was all I said.

Reluctantly pulling away from her friend's tit, Lindsey opened the door to the back seat, stepped out, closed the door, and then got into the front passenger side of the Jeep.

"Are you enjoying your friend?" I asked as I positioned myself to face Lindsey. My left leg is down toward the accelerator and my right is draping over the middle console.

"I am, Mistress. Thank you for...helping" she said, glancing to her left to see that Trish had wasted no time in laying Emily on her back while positioning herself between the young Latina's legs.

"Are you sad that Mistress Trish is about to taste your friend first?" I asked.

"No, Mistress...I just can't wait for my turn." She replied, looking back at me and moving her head to my pussy.

"Good girl. Don't worry...we have all night for you to eat your friend," I cooed at her, moving my fingers through her soft blond hair as her tongue made contact with my dripping love box.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Trish skillfully teasing her soon-to-be pet. Emily, now sitting up on her elbows, was breathing heavily and would moan each slight touch that Trish's tongue would make to her pussy.

God, they looked so hot. I mean they were both beautiful but it was really turning me on watching Trish masterfully seduce this young minx. It was then that Trish flattened her tongue and fully licked the entirety of Emily's flower. Whipping her head back and moaning out loud, Emily was at the mercy of Trish.

Trish's tongue does what it does oh so well and navigated this tight pussy. The sounds of her slurps were only outweighed by Emily's moans. Trish, seizing the opportunity, moved to the young girl's clit and popped it into her mouth, and slid her forefinger into the girl's snatch. Emily fell to her back and arched it as her orgasm reached its steepness.

Grabbing Trish's head, her moans became screams and just as she was about to cum, Trish retreated her fingers and her mouth. Kissing up Emily's pelvis to her stomach, Trish's massive tits dragging along the girl's stomach, she hovered over top of the Columbian before softly kissing her.

"You want to cum doncha baby girl?" Trish asked.

"Mmhmm...please I was so close" Emily whined in her reply as she tried to push Trish's head back down to her burning pot.

Trish kissed her again, but more passionately. "Ah ah ah..." Trish teased. "How badly do you want it," she then asked.

I was getting close to cumming myself. Lindsey was working my pussy like an expert, and was desperate to taste my orgasm. Watching Trish and listening to her convert this sexy piece of work into a pet was intensely bringing me close to the edge. Leaning against the window as my pet devoured my pussy, I closed my eyes and listened to Trish and Emily.

"I want it so bad! Please I'll do anything, I'll make you cum next, I promise!" Emily whined louder. I opened my eyes and watched them again.

"Tempting...it really is," Trish said, kissing her way down to the girl's tits and kissing each nipple lightly. Moving her hand to Emily's pussy, she slowly inserted a finger before replying, "oh baby you're going to do that anyways...you do taste delicious, and I do want you to cover my face in your juices."

Emily arched her back once more and began to moan, her eyes closed once again.

"But if you want to cum and have the best orgasm you've ever felt..," Trish stopped as her mouth finally arrived back to the young girl's clit, giving it a soft and subtle lick, "tell me you'll be my pet," Trish commanded.

"I'll be your pet!" Emily yelled out instantly. "I'll do whatever you want whenever you want...please mami I'm so fucking close!"

"Mmm that's what I wanted to hear, I'll let our Lindsey show you the ropes, but you'll always address me as Mistress...though I do enjoy you calling me mami," Trish slyly said in return before taking the whole clit in her mouth and driving two more fingers into Emily's swollen cunt.

This drove me over the edge as I started bucking against Lindsey's face. "OHHH FUCKKKKKKK!! YES, BABY...I'M CUMMING OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD DON'T STOP!" Grabbing my legs to hold me still, Lindsey's tongue worked to lap up all of my nectar as I used her head and ground my pussy against her mouth and face.

I was still riding my orgasm when Emily began to scream in the background. I was able to look over and see that Emily's back was deeply arched, her tits pointing to the sky, fingers pulling each nipple tightly and her legs wrapped around Trish's neck.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" was all the Latina could muster as she inevitably coated Trish's face. Trish herself was moaning loudly into Emily's cunt as she did everything she could to encourage the young girl to cum as long as possible.

I came down from my cloud 9 and Lindsey climbed up and straddled me as she began kissing me. I kissed her briefly before stopping her, grabbing her face, and moving it so she could see the beautiful scenery in the backseat.

"You see that there?" I asked her. "That is your friend becoming Mistress Trish's new pet. Not only did you do really well my love, but you did amazing. Let's get us all home so I can reward you."

Lindsey smiled before licking her lips and kissing me again. Sitting back in her seat, she quickly put on her seat belt as I got my feet back under me and sat upright in my seat.

Not letting the two in the backseat prepare for us to drive away, I put the car in reverse, pulled out of the spot, and continued my drive home.

Lindsey was incredibly turned on and had her head cocked to the backseat the entire time, her fingers in her pussy going mad.

I caught glimpses of what was happening in the backseat in the rearview mirror occasionally but couldn't tell what was going on. It wasn't until I hit the one and only red light that I managed to catch the view. Looking in the mirror I could see that Trish and Emily had positioned themselves together and were tribbing. Grabbing the back of her headrest with her right hand and her left hand gripping Emily's waist, they were going at it with all their potential intensity.

Emily clearly knew what she was doing as she gave it her all. The two women moaning, sighing, and the sounds of their pussies sliding together, in addition to Lindsey's moans, were all I could hear.

I sped home faster than I should have but I couldn't wait. It didn't help either that at one point Lindsey decided to reach over and rub my clit with her free hand while I drove.

I pulled into the driveway and ordered everyone out. "We're here ladies...get inside now!"

Trish pulled away from Emily laughing at my eagerness. "Calm down baby, keep your panties on."

"What panties?" I joked back fixing my skirt as I stepped out of the Jeep.

The girls chuckled as everyone fixed their dresses for the short walk from my driveway into my house.

I walked arm in arm with Lindsey to the door with Trish and her new pet behind us. We walked in and Trish headed straight for the wine cooler.

"I'm cracking open a bottle, is that okay babe?" She half-assed asked me, as if I could stop her.

"Feel free to make yourselves at home!" I told the other girls as I routinely tossed my bag on my hall tree and kicked off my shoes.

Lindsey and Emily followed suit as they kicked off their shoes and sat on my couch side by side. Emily sat closer to the armrest near the front door with Lindsey to her immediate right. Without any invitation or request, Emily turned Lindsey's shoulders and faced her toward the kitchen, and started rubbing Lindsey's neck.

Lindsey, lost in how good her spontaneous massage felt, leaned her back into the busty chest of her friend.

Looking back at Trish, she had an open bottle in one hand and her phone in the other. "Want help babe?" I offered as I walked over to the kitchen.

Placing her phone on the island in front of her, she had a menacing smile on her face as she asked, "can you grab some wine glasses?"

Smiling, I grabbed 4 glasses out of the cupboard and followed behind her, bottle in hand, to the living room.

Lindsey was still getting her massage as Emily's eyes were fixed on Trish as she walked over to the chair that was next to Emily, setting the bottle on the coffee table in front of her. I sat next to Lindsey on the couch and placed the glasses next to the bottle.

Trish poured everyone a generous glass of Rose and offered a toast. We all grabbed our glasses and held them together as she spoke out, "To a good night, new friends, and delicious pets."

Trish smirked at me as we all clanked our glasses together. "So...I know we just had quite the fun time in the Jeep not 10 minutes ago, but...did you all want to play a game?" I asked, taking a second drink before setting my glass down and crossing my legs as I turned to the ladies.

"Have you ever played King's Cup?" Emily piped in and asked the group.

Trish laughed sarcastically. "Babygirl, we've been playing that game since we were 16".

Lindsey, feeling bashful and sounding so innocent, spoke up, "I've only played it once but I can't remember how to play". Emily was still working on her neck with her free hand and had taken a pretty big drink with the other.

Trish, being Trish, stood up and walked to my office table behind her. Grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down these rules, as follows:

Kings Cup

Ace - Waterfall. (Each player starts drinking at the same time as the person to their left. NO player can stop drinking until the person before them stops.)

Two - You. (Whoever draws this can choose anyone to kiss for 5 seconds.)

Three - Me. (The person who draws this gets a kiss from each girl.)

Four - Floor. (The last person to touch the floor takes a drink.)

Five - Thighs. (Whoever draws gets to pick a girl to lick all the way up their thighs.)

Six - Chicks. (All the girls share a group kiss.)

Seven - Heaven. (Everyone raises their hands to the sky. The last girl has to do a dare.)

Eight - Mate. (Choose someone to be your mate. They must do what you say til the next 8 are drawn.)

Nine - Rhyme. (You say a word, then the person to your right has to say a word that rhymes. This continues until someone can't think of a word. That girl takes a drink. You can't reuse words.)

Ten - Categories. (Come up with a category of things. The person to your right must name something that falls within the category. This continues until someone can't think of something. That girl takes a drink.)

Jack - Never Have I Ever. (Everyone plays Never Have I Ever.)

Queen - Questions. (Ask 1 girl a question. No matter the question, you must answer honestly.)

King - King's Cup. (Set a rule to be followed...everyone must follow this rule until the next King is drawn.)

"Jeez, I feel like this would be a game we should play with like a big party or something" I spoke up. I was still very horny and didn't want to get super drunk. "What if we just played the game we played with Bailey, Truth or Dare, or Who Did It" I offered up.

"You're such a lightweight...maybe we ask the girls what they want to do?" Trish replied. "Well...?" Trish asked, swirling her wine in her glass before taking a drink.

Lindsey took a decent drink from her glass, "well...I'm not up for drinking too much cause I know I'm a lightweight...but I'm up for whatever."

"What is...Who Did It?" Emily asked.

"It's simple...we'll take turns being blindfolded. One person each turn will do something to you like pinching you, kissing you, etc. and you have to guess who did it. If you get it right, you get to make them do something like a dare or whatever," I detailed finishing my glass and reaching over to the bottle, and pouring myself another.

Trish quickly finished hers as well and signaled for me to pour her some as well. "Honestly that sounds great to me," Trish then said.

"Me too!" Lindsey chimed in.

"So...who goes first?" Emily asked. Everyone stopped and turned to face her. "...I'm guessing it's me then?"

"Ding ding ding" Trish laughed.

I got up from the couch and went into my bedroom. I didn't have a blindfold per se, but I did have a sleeping mask I kept in my bedside table for when I did decide to nap during the day. I don't know why but if it's bright outside, I typically can't sleep.

I returned to the room and saw the girls had moved my coffee table away from the couch and were all now sitting in a semicircle on the floor in front of the couch.

Handing the mask to Emily, I sat down across from Trish and next to Lindsey, who was right next to Emily, completing the circle.

Emily took a deep breath, "Okay! I'm ready!"

Trish and I pointed to Lindsey to make the first move. She crawled around behind me and came in front of Emily, pulling her top to the sides revealing her bronzed breasts. She gave a quick tug and pulled on each of her nipples for a good 3 seconds. Emily let out a high-pitched whimper before Lindsey let go and carefully moved back to her spot.

"Okay! Who do you think it was?" Trish asked.

She quickly removed her mask and surveyed the circle. She looked at Trish, then myself, and then at Lindsey. Lindsey had the worst poker face ever and sure enough, "Lindsey!" Emily yelled out as she pointed at her friend.

"Damn! How'd you know?" The blond asked.

"Girl, you looked guilty as hell!" Emily joked back. "So now I get to dare her to do something or whatever?" She asked, looking straight at me.

"Or whatever!" I replied, smiling back at the cute Latina.

"Hmm...I dare you to strip for us!" Emily commanded, grabbing her glass of wine and finishing it off. She then grabbed her phone and put on "Earned it" by The Weeknd.

Lindsey awkwardly stood up and slowly started to dance while removing her denim skirt. She made sure to bend down in front of Emily as she removed it, giving her a perfect view of her tight ass. Removing her top over her head in rhythm to the song, she threw it at Trish before slowly sliding her thong down her legs and kicking them to the side.

"Ta-da!" Lindsey joked as she sat back down. Everyone clapped and I whistled at her.

Emily kept the music on but turned it down as Lindsey was handed the mask and she put it on.

Wasting no time, Trish crawled up to the young blond and took her breast in her mouth, and sucked on it before harshly pulling away with her nipple between her teeth. Lindsey's breathing sharpened as her mouth opened in response to the feeling of Trish's mouth on her breast. Trish pulled the nipple as far as it would go before letting it snap back to its resting place and causing Lindsey to wince in pleasurable pain.

Waiting not but 2 seconds before removing the mask, she caught Trish sitting back in her place. "FUCK..not fair she didn't wait!" Trish complained.

Laughing at her, "babe, no one said anything about waiting. But you do bring up a good point...how about from now on, you must wear the mask until someone says otherwise.'

"Do I still give her a dare?" Lindsey innocently laughed, her nipples standing to attention and her face red from the treatment her nipple just received.

"Fuck ya!" I retorted, taking a sip of my drink.

"Um...I dare you to make out with Mistress Lucy for 10 seconds." She offered.

"Pftt...really?! That's it? Don't get me wrong I'll do that for free but nothing else?" Trish scoffed at our pet.

Lindsey looked over at Emily embarrassed, assuredly she wanted to impress her friend.

"Fine...I dare you to let Mistress Lucy sit on your face for 30 seconds" Lindsey clarified. She felt confident in herself as she sat back against my couch, grabbed it her glass of wine and finished it.

"That a girl," Trish said before taking a drink and putting the glass down.

My nipples got rock hard as Trish's glare made it my way and she started to crawl in my direction. She looked over at Emily and smirked before laying on her back.

Her tits bounced out of her top as she lay flat. Feeling them almost freeing themselves led to Trish sitting up and pulling the strap from over her head and letting her globes fall naturally.

She laid her head down once more, reaching her arms over her head and tugging at my legs.

I sat my glass down on the table to my right and stood up. I hiked my skirt up to my hips and slowly lowered myself onto her face, facing her feet and the girls.

I looked over at Emily and watched as she slowly started drawing circles over her right nipple while she intently watched.

Trish's tongue found my pussy and sent chills up my spine and to my nipples. My hands found my breasts as I started slowly rocking my hips against her face.

Trish was a natural-born tease and sometimes it would drive me insane. But tonight she was determined to get this party started and she was working to get me as wet as possible knowing I'd drop the game and let loose.

She worked between my lips, swirled her tongue at my entrance, and even tongued my asshole for a brief moment. Working her way back down to my clit she brought it into her mouth and suckled it like a sucker. Her mouth even made a popping sound as she pulled away.

"Time!" Lindsey said out loud.

But Trish didn't stop, instead, she intensified her clit play.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned out.

I fell forward, unable to hold myself up, my head finding itself in between Trish's legs. My hips grinding against her tongue sped up as my orgasm was building.

"God yes baby don't stop!" I yelled out my hands reaching down and finding her soaked pussy under her skirt and rubbing her clit.

But just as I was about to peak, she threw me to the side, wiped her face, sat up, and went back to her spot.

Laying on my back and breathing heavily, "You fucking bitch" escaped my mouth.

I sat up and looked at Trish who was licking her lips. "My turn," she said reaching over to Lindsey.

Lindsey handed the mask to Trish, her pussy dripping down her leg and her mind 100% fantasizing about her friend next to her.

Trish put the mask on, sitting with her legs slightly spread out in front of her.

I got up and came behind Trish. I pointed to Lindsey and used my fingers and tongue to indicate to her to eat out Trish.

Sitting behind Trish, I sat so that Trish was between my legs with my dressed-covered tits pressing into her back. I looked over her shoulder to see Lindsey positioning herself between Trish's legs.

I nodded at Lindsey and we engaged Trish at the same time. Wrapping my arms around Trish's chest, I grabbed both of her tits in my hands and pulled them tight against her body. Rubbing her nipples in my palms I squeezed her tits before moving my fingers to her nipples and squeezing them.

I felt Trish's breathing increase as I watched Lindsey spread Trish's legs further apart and lower her tongue to her awaiting snatch.

I watched as Lindsey's tongue and head disappeared under the skirt. Trish moaned and leaned against my chest as Lindsey's skillful tongue began its work.

1...345678