The AirBnB Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a draped backless rose gold metallic halter dress. The dress was thigh high with a split at the sides of each thigh going up to right below the hip. It had a spaghetti strap that went around her neck with a draping v-neck that damn near showed her nipples every time she took a step. She complimented the outfit with some matching white and clear pumps. She let her hair fall with wavy curls and had a silver necklace that fell into her cleavage with a small diamond pendant.

"Well FUCK!" I yelled out.

"What's wrong?" Trish said, whipping back to look at me as she headed towards the kitchen.

"You dressed up and look super good, meaning the sundress I was going to wear will pale in comparison," I whined.

Trish picked up my sandwich and started to eat it before replying, "well...I do recall someone purchasing a very sexy black and white dress last weekend...you could wear that."

"OOOOOHHHH Good idea!" I shrieked.

I ran off to my room and urgently put on the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired myself once again. I did look amazing in this dress, I still feel Trish blew me out of the water, but she rarely had to try hard to do that.

"You want me to make you a sandwich since I ate yours?" Trish yelled out from the kitchen.

"Well Duh! I only made that sandwich hoping you'd come and eat it and then make me one!" I yelled back sarcastically.

"You don't gotta be a bitch about it!" Trish laughed.

I came out of my room just in time to see Trish bending over to put the cheese, ham, and mayo back in the fridge. The little slut was going commando and I could clearly see her pussy under her dress.

Licking my lips, I walked over to the island right as she stood up, turned around, and smiled at me obviously enjoying the view.

"So...when should we leave? I need more food before I get drunk!" She explained.

"Well, I've got an unexpected surprise for our evening and I'm waiting for an update on that before we leave," I explained, walking up to her and giving her a passionate kiss before grabbing my sandwich from her hand and taking a bite.

"OoOoh a surprise you say...do tell!" She replied, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Before you got here," I started before finishing my bite and swallowing the food in my mouth. "Our pet Lindsey called to ask if we needed her before making any plans to go out tonight. I told her what we were doing and that it was up to her whether or not she wanted to join us. She decided that she did want to join us and was going to see if any of her friends wanted to come with."

"Ooo that's a good surprise. Think she'll bring anyone?" Trish said with lust-filled eyes.

"I don't know. She didn't sound super confident but like she was going to give it an honest effort. If she can't find anyone, she said she'd be here 45 minutes from now." I answered before taking another bite of my sandwich.

"I hope she does...I want to try and seduce someone for a change." Trish detailed walking around the island, now adjacent to me.

Seeing her in her dress told me I should let Lindsey know exactly what we were planning on wearing so that she doesn't feel underdressed around us.

"Hey babe, let me take a picture of you in this sexy dress so I can send it to Lindsey as an example of how to dress," I asked but more demanded.

"Sounds good to me" she answered back. She pulled one of my barstools out from under the Island and sat on it, crossing her legs in such a way that you couldn't see her bare flesh but that your imagination definitely would go wild trying to piece it together.

"Pet, if you are wondering what to wear, this is what Mistress Trish is going out in. Do you know if you'll be meeting us there or here at my house?" I sent Lindsey a text with the photo we just took of Trish.

"Mistress, we will be meeting you there! Mistress Trish looks amazing! 😍What time should we try and show up?" Lindsey replied instantly.

"We??? I like the sound of that 😘 We are going to try and be there by 7:30. If you get there before us, do wait before trying to get in...you may need our help." I sent back smiling and feeling my crotch wetten for the 3rd time in the last hour.

"I know that smile! She's bringing someone isn't she?" Trish asked, leaning over the Island excitedly.

"Looks like you'll get your chance to seduce someone tonight after all" I replied to Trish, feeling my phone vibrate and looking back down at it.

"Yup! My friend Emily is going to join us. You'll like her, I'm sure of it 😜. Syt!" Lindsey answered.

"Your target is her friend named Emily," I updated Trish, as I set down my phone and finished my sandwich.

"Mmm, I've always liked the name, Emily. What's she look like?" She asked, to which I simply shrugged.

"OOO Can we just go? I'm super horney and impatient." She then added.

"Well...we do have some time...we could play around before we leave" I offered, wiping my mouth with a paper towel and grabbing a glass of water.

"You know I want it! But, I don't want to ruffle my dress or my hair. Maybe we can get there early and pre-game?" Trish answered back with her less-than-favorable response.

"UGH...fine. But you can't expect me to ignore you all night while you wear that...literally, the first drink that hits me and I'm on you." I replied, stepping up to her and placing my body between her legs.

Reaching up and wrapping her arms around my neck, "you'll get yours don't you worry," she said before planting a deep kiss on my lips.

We made out for a few minutes before it was clear that we were getting way too into it. Her nipples were poking through her dress as were mine. "Well, if I can't have a taste of this.." I started as I traced my finger under her dress and to her warm honey pot, "then we should get going. I can't hold back much longer."

Trish shuttered as my finger barely slid through her labia. Eyes closed and licking her lips, she stood up and said, " we better go or we won't leave."

Grabbing our clutches, and doing some final touch-ups in the mirror by my hall tree, we left my house, hopped into my Jeep, and headed to the bar.

We were about 80% of the way there when Trish decided to ask, "you didn't happen to bring Big Pink, did you?"

"Fuck! I didn't even think about it. Where would we put it anyways? There's no way either of us could put it on our clutch." I replied kind of annoyed she waited til now to ask.

"No, but maybe you could wear it under your dress or leave it in the Jeep," she shot back.

"Oh well, either way, we forgot it and I'm not going back for it," I replied.

"It's a shame. I was hoping it would be used on me or that I'd get to use it on one of you girls while we were there." She said, sending an evil smile my way.

"Hey! You just tell me when and we are all going back to my place" I instantly fired back at her with my evil smile.

We pulled up to The Lazy Turtle about 3 minutes later. It was only 6:45 so the parking lot was kinda empty. I'm betting there were only a handful of regulars who would inevitably make some comment or try and hit on one or both of us. But empty was good, it just meant we would get food and drinks a bit sooner.

We walked in and sure enough, there were about 6 or 7 guys at the bar and a few couples eating at some tables, and all eyes were on us. Well, I think all eyes were on Trish with her tits on the verge of popping out and giving everyone a handshake but I won't discredit myself as I was also looking fantastic.

We almost got to a table in the back without any unwanted comments but sure enough, one of the older guys at the end of the bar had to say something.

"Wow mama, you look like the best appetizer in the joint. How does a guy order?"

Trish simply looked at him, smiled, and said, "no thanks hunny...mama's a vegan".

He shook his head and said something under his breath that was no doubt probably crude and hateful but I'm proud of how she handled herself.

We sat down and in about half a second, a young 20-something-year-old boy approached our table. "Evening ladies, how can we get you started?" He asked, shifting his legs to try and hide the chub he was building. Honestly, it looked like a decent-sized cock, it sucks for him that I too was now a "vegan".

"Two Grey Goose Appletinis, a couple of waters, some chips & queso, and 2 orders of your bacon cheeseburgers," Trish answered immediately. "You get all that?" She asked, shifting in her seat to sit closer to me.

"Anything else?" He asked, looking in my direction.

"Nope, she covered it," I replied, smiling at her and the way she just takes control of situations.

"One tab or two?" He asked again, seemingly doing everything he could to stay at our table.

"One, and go ahead and put it at the bar...we'll be here a while," Trish confirmed with him.

He reluctantly walked away and she turned to look at me. "So, what's the plan? Do we "help" them with some drinks and seductively tag team the friend while dancing or what do you think?"

"Wow babe, you are quite eager to seduce this unexpecting girl, aren't you?" I asked moving my hand to her naked thigh.

"I mean, hearing how you and Bailey converted Lindsey, then how you got...Missy was her name? And then thinking back to how Trina seduced me...ya damn right it's my turn!" She laughed.

"Well...I'm not like a pre-planned seducer. I just go with the flow at the moment. If you get a vibe, grab the mother fucker and don't let it escape. Feed on it and treat the situation like you would want it. Try to put yourself in their position." I started.

The waiter walked back to our table with our waters, Appletinis, and chips & queso. "My name is Matt, by the way, and I'll be back to check on you in a little while. Wave me down if you need anything." He smiled at me and then turned to walk away.

"Babe, I think he has fatty for you...I told you you were super sexy.." Trish said, nudging me with her elbow before grabbing her Appletini and starting on it.

"Oh he definitely does...too bad for him I switched teams and I'm with my lady," I said leaning over and giving her a peck on the cheek. I wanted to kiss her, but with the amount of attention we were already getting, I was timid about full-on kissing her.

Trish smiled and set down her drink before grabbing a chip and dipping it in the queso. "So, tell me again how you converted Lindsey. Seeing how she's probably the same age as Emily, I may want to try similar tactics."

Grabbing my Appletini and taking a sip, I looked at her, "It started at my house. I caught her making slight glances at me when she first arrived. Not that this is a huge sign or anything, but it triggered me into hunting mode. She used my bedroom's bathroom and I made sure to leave the door open so she could watch me change before we went on our hike. I caught her staring at my naked body and did everything I could to let her see as much as she could," using air quotations, " on 'accident' ".

"Ahh! So you planted a small seed...I see I see" Trish said after finishing her first chip and reaching for another.

Following her lead, I took a chip and got a good helping of cheese on it before continuing. "From there, I tried to use my body as much as I could. Spilling water on my shirt, pressing it up against her 'innocently' and touching her when I could. And when she finally was in a secluded place where Bailey couldn't see, I made a move and kissed her while backing her up against a wall." I took another drink. "From there, I just kept making moves while giving her a chance to back out...but she was so turned on and ready to go that she just complied with everything I said."

"Damn, you're so fucking hot. I'm so turned on right now...I can't fucking wait!" Trish said, taking a decent gulp from her drink.

"If you plan on making her your pet, try doing it before you make her cum and give her that ultimatum. 'You want to cum? Then call me your mistress and be my pet' kinda stuff". I grabbed another chip covered in queso and before taking a bite I added, "but even when she calls you mistress or complies, you must make sure she knows what that means."

"Mmhmm...and...what does that mean, baby?" Trish asked, sliding her hand under the table and onto my knee.

Smiling at her and spreading my legs slightly, "it means, when I call...you come. If I say do something, you do it. And if I say someone else is also your mistress, you obey. And finally, you respond to 'pet' and always address me as your mistress."

"Fuck that's sexy," Trish replied sliding her hand up and under my dress but then back down to my knee.

*Bzzzzt*

"Right on cue," I said out loud, grabbing my phone from my clutch.

"Mistress, we are about 5 or so minutes away. Are you there already? We're a bit early." Lindsey texted.

"Is that them?" Trish asked.

"Yes pet, we are here. Let me know when you pull up, and we'll come to the door." I replied.

" 👍😀Will do!" Lindsey sent.

"Is that them?!" Trish Impatiently asked again, raising the tone in her voice.

"Yes babe, calm down. You don't want to seem too eager either." I laughed.

"FUCK OFF!" She glared at me. "What if I am excited...I was excited for tonight even before Lindsey and her friend tagged along." She smiled and took another sip of her drink.

The waiter returned briefly and Trish ordered two more drinks. He lingered long enough to get good glimpses of us each before running off.

"I hope he doesn't continue this when the girls get here, I'm sure the younger two are a bit more...naive," Trish explained.

"Eh..like with what Trina did for me at The Piano Bar, we will do it for them.." I explained, finishing my Appletini.

"What do you mean?" She asked, smiling lustfully.

"Calm your tits, hahaha, I meant...if any guys approach them or either of us, we'll shoot them the 'fuck off' look and they'll go running with their tails tucked in between their legs," I explained to her.

"Did you both really do that?" She asked, looking more confused than horny now.

"Oh ya! You were a bit drunker than us and we were shooting that look to like 10 guys every 30 seconds." I laughed as I noticed my phone light up and start vibrating.

Opening the text, "We are here Mistress...in a blue Toyota"

"Looks like our friends are here, finish your drink and grab your bag" I commanded Trish.

She downed what little of her drink was left and stood up. It was right then that our waiter returned with drinks and our food.

"Hey! We are going out to the parking lot to grab some friends, can you hold the drinks til we get back...just to make sure they are safe?" I asked him, to which he smiled, placed our food on the table, and took our drinks back to the bar.

We sauntered through the bar, stealing glances and comments as we did, and made our way out to the parking lot. It didn't take long to notice the girls. They were both standing outside of the car talking to each other. Lindsey was a good 5 inches taller than her friend, Emily.

We waved them down and they walked our way. As they got closer I could see Trish's eyes widen and her tongue lightly lick her bottom lip. Not only did Lindsey look super slutty, but her friend Emily was realllly fucking sexy.

Lindsey was wearing a two-piece top and skirt outfit. The top was a silver and sequined spaghetti-strapped halter top that was eerily similar to the top of Trish's dress in the fact that it was backless and revealed a lot of her cleavage. Her nipples were a lot more covered than Trish's dress, but that was also due to the extreme differences in the size of their breasts. She had a short denim skirt that came mid-thigh and rips in the skirt like what most jeans have these days. She wasn't wearing heels but white HeyDude flats.

Emily on the other hand may steal the night. She was wearing a black Cowl Neck Mini Dress. At least, I think that's what this dress is called. It had a single strap going around her neck that was attached to this extremely revealing dress by two o-rings. The fabric barely, and I mean there were probably 3 inches of fabric, covered her amazing pert and big breasts. The drooped cleavage went down past her belly button. It had a plunging back that came right above her ass crack and was half the length of Trish's dress compared to how far down her legs it went. The way the dress was made, however, the fabric was pressing pretty tightly against her bronzed breasts so they didn't even jiggle when she walked.

"Holy fuck Lindsey, is this Emily?" Trish asked.

"Emilia" Emily replied. "But my friends call me Emily."

Emilia was either Hispanic, Brazilian, or some kind of Spanish. She had deep brown eyes, long brown curly hair, and bronze skin. Not brown, not tan, but golden bronze. She was even shorter than Trish and had toned everything. Her ass was big and bubbly and her legs were extremely toned.

"Are you Lucy?" Emilia asked as she held her hand out to Trish.

"She wishes. I'm Trish and this fine piece of ass over here is Lucy," Trish answered by taking Emilia's hand and shaking it before pointing in my direction.

I was giving Lindsey a hug when Trish introduced me and I quickly pulled back to take her hand. Her hand was soft but her grip was strong.

"Nice to meet you, Emilia," I smiled.

"You too, and please...call me Emily," she replied.

"Will do...so are you Brazilian?" I asked as for whatever reason, I needed to know.

"I'm American," Emily laughed. "But my parents are from Columbia".

"That explains it...you have the most perfect skin!" I cooed.

"So shall we go inside? I warn you..it's kinda empty right now. It's not as bad as when we got here...but we are by far the sexiest girls in the place so you will get stared at." I acknowledged as I grabbed Lindsey's hand and began walking inside.

Trish imitated me as she grabbed Emily's hand and trotted behind us.

The doorman stopped and asked for their IDs, as expected. "They are underage, but they do not plan on drinking and won't be at the bar," I explained to him as he grabbed their IDs and gave them each a look.

"Let me see your hands," he asked them both with his eyes fixating on Emily's tits for more than 3 seconds. They both reached out a hand and he marked a big black X on their hands.

"If we catch them drinking at all, they are out of here and so will the two of you understand?" He started looking at both of me and Trish.

"Aye, Aye Captain!" Trish blurted out, sending us all into laughter.

"Have a good night," he shot back as he stared at all of us as we walked past him.

We quickly made our way through the bar ignoring the intense amount of looks and catcalls we were all getting. "Hey! Lil mama..let daddy buy you a drink...", "I've never had a mom and daughter before" and my personal favorite, "who let the cats out?"

We made it to our table/booth, with Trish on the far right, Emily next to her, and myself between Emily and Lindsey.

The waiter returned with our previous drinks in hand and his eyes got even bigger than they were the first time we saw him. "Er...uh...what can I get you ladies to drink?" He asked, looking at Lindsey before shifting his vision to Emily.

"2 Cokes for them please, and a large fry" Trish piped up. "Put it on the same card as our other order, cool?"

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, putting our martinis on the table and walking away.

"So...Emily, how do you know our young pet here?" Trish jumped right in.

My eyes instantly shot to Lindsey to see what her response was but she sat there smiling as Emily started to speak.

"Oh, we play soccer together. We were on our high school soccer team together and now play recreationally in a league for under 25 young adults." Emily explained.

"Ah! That explains it!" Trish replied, taking a sip of her drink.

"Explains...what?" Lindsey asked instantly.

"How you both are so fucking toned. You both have the best asses I've ever seen. I'm honestly jealous." Trish laughed.

123456...8