The AirBnB Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls fight and make up, a surprise date night ensues.
26.1k words
4.88
7.1k
14

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~Continued from Ch. 08~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about an hour since my appointment and after-party delight with Missy.

The more I sat and thought about it, the more I felt bad about it. Missy was objectively into it, very horny, and very receptive to everything that I did. However, it felt wrong doing what I did to her. What had woken inside of me? It was a sexual deviant and a dominating monster.

Would Missy have been into it had I just moved in for the kiss and respected her boundaries the way I needed when I first stumbled upon Trish and Trina in the alleyway? Did I need to blackmail her the way that I did? Would Trish even be cool with doing what I did the day after we became exclusive?

Most importantly, do I like who I am becoming?

The simple answer is, no. I feel guilty for what I did to Missy and how it may bounce off of Trish. Trish is a hard-nosed, nothing-bothers-me, stubborn, and strong woman. However, the last relationship I remember her being in was with Blaine about 8 years ago and that didn't last long due to her jealousy and expectations.

I pulled out my phone and sent Missy a text.

"Missy, I'm so sorry for what happened. I've always been attracted to you but I never planned on acting on that attraction or doing anything like that. I feel guilty and bad that I essentially forced you into submitting to me. Please forgive me and know that I'll be deleting the video."

Missy instantly opened the message and replied.

"Thank you. I appreciate your apology, though, after marinating in it...I enjoyed what we did. I'm not sure if I'm ready for your GF though, I'm sorry to break my promise."

Feeling relieved, I replied, "Oh Missy, thank you for always being such a wonderful human! Don't worry about the deal, I'll just be honest with my GF and I'll let it go. Enjoy your new house!"

" 🙂Thank you. Breaking it in was fun. 😉 Keep the video btw, I'm sure your lady would like to see why you couldn't resist." She sent back, sending a shock to my pussy.

"Oooh Mrs. Paul, you are a dirty minx after all. I might keep it just for keeps sake. 🙃 LMK if you ever change your mind or, more importantly, if you have any issues with the home. I'll lyk when the keys come in."

"Sounds good, thanks again....for everything Lucy!" Missy replied.

Sitting back in my booth at Jimmy John's, I sighed in relief. Well, that's one problem solved, but the next one may be even harder.

"Hey, babe! I hope you're having a great day! Just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking of you! 🥰" I texted Trish.

I put my down on the table and laid my head back and closed my eyes. 'I think I need a week of no sex and no anything except maybe just Trish.

*BZZZZT*

Picking up my phone, I see that Trish has texted me back.

"Hey BOOOOO...today has been great, I keep thinking about last night 😋 Keeps getting me all worked up. Can't wait to see you tonight!" Trish sent.

"Aww! You're so cute! I'm sure it's hard to sit there with your panties all wet...huh?" I replied.

"Who says I'm wearing any? 😈"

"DAMN THAT'S HOT!" I replied, getting excited at the thought of Trish's bare pussy.

"How did your sale go?" She asked.

"It went well, everything is final, but I did want to tell you something... 😳" I answered.

Trish read the message and after a few minutes, she replied.

"...well, you gonna say anything or make a bitch wonder?"

"Sorry!"

"Anyways...so, Missy...my client. Well, and I can explain this better later but at some point, before the seller showed up I accidentally ripped the front part of her shirt, exposing her breasts. She borrowed my jacket, and after the signatures and after everyone but she and I had left, I seduced her...."

Trish read the message instantly but said nothing. I let it sit there for 10 minutes or so as I'm sure she was marinating in what I had just told her.

"I'm really sorry babe, I didn't go there intending on doing this and I feel super bad about it, do you forgive me?" I was frantic.

The message was instantly read again, but still, Trish did not reply.

Putting my phone down and falling against the booth once more, my sigh of relief turned into a whine of regret.

"Fuck!" I said loud enough to where other customers could hear me, but quietly enough that no one turned around.

'I already fucked this up. I knew I would. Ugh...I just need to go home and drink myself to sleep. Maybe then I'll wake up and none of this would have happened.' I thought to myself, grabbing my phone and purse and heading out of the restaurant.

Though hopeful this would go away in the morning. I realistically knew that it wouldn't.

I started to drive home when Mike and Nancy, my cheaper clients, gave me a call and asked if we could meet at a new home that they had found on the market. I pulled over at Chevron and checked out the location and the home. It wasn't far and looked to be an open house as long as I called the seller's realtor. Which I did, and before I knew it, I was off to show the next home.

I got there about 20 minutes later and the 3 of us began to tour the home. The good thing about cheaper homes is that there's not much to them so I just needed to be there. I always went above and beyond for my clients, so though I could sit there and play on my phone, I usually walked around with them and looked for minor things that may help in negotiations.

This is what I was trying to do today to help distract me from the events earlier this afternoon, however, the opposite happened. I was distracted from things going on in this home with the thoughts flooding my head about what was going to happen later.

45 minutes later, Mike and Nancy walked up and said they were very interested in the home and that since it was cheaper than the first home they bid on, that was easily outbid, they wanted to place a bid of $50k over the asking price. This left them with $25k to play with in case a better bid came through.

We all left and drove away in our respective vehicles and my mind was in a fog. I was so displaced and didn't know what to do. I checked my phone every 5 seconds to see if Trish was typing or had responded but...nothing.

I got home, threw my phone in my purse, walked inside, threw my purse on the hall tree, and plopped on the couch dejected.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes before heading to my room, changing into sweats and a t-shirt, and making my way to the kitchen for the biggest glass of wine I could pour.

Full glass in hand, I turned around and walked back toward the living room when I noticed Trish's duffle bag still on the floor.

"I should probably take that to her...huh?" I asked myself out loud. "But forcing Trish to see me and/or answer me when she may not be ready was the last thing Trish needed. Trish was hot-headed normally but would cool off fairly easily if given her space. BUT at the same time, if given too much space she would make very rash decisions and that was what I was afraid of most.

"Fuck it," I said, as I took a deep gulp of my wine, placed it on the coffee table, slipped on my crocs, grabbed her bag and my purse, and headed out the door.

I wasn't going to allow time to fuck me out of a new relationship that I was deeply invested in. Even one as new as this, it felt way different than with Chris, and I wasn't ready for it to die, not this soon. I fucked up, I know I did, but I'm also stubborn and I'm very impatient. I'm also very straightforward and wasn't going to allow our fight to ruin things simply because I made a mistake.

I honestly felt that Trish would be excited about Missy, especially after the video and knowing she'd get to use her as well. However, I fucked up and didn't think about my decisions ... at least not with my brain.

I sped over to Trish's house but not 4 minutes into the 15-minute drive, I was pulled over for speeding and got a ticket. I was even pulled out of the car and given a DUI test as the officer smelled the wine on my breath.

After 18 minutes of dealing with that, and being let go, I made it to Trish's home. Trish always parked in the garage and never parked out front. It was around 6:45 so unless she stopped somewhere on her way home from work, she should be here.

I sat in the driveway for what felt like hours, drawing up the courage to go knock on the door. It wasn't until I saw the front porch light turn on that I felt the inspiration to get out of the car and go up to knock on her door.

Standing at the door, her duffle bag in one hand, wearing the most unflattering outfit I could, I knocked. A few minutes passed and there was no answer at the door. Trish's front door didn't have a peephole and I could tell she hadn't looked out the blinds of her windows around the door.

So, I knocked again, but this time louder. With each second that passed, my heart would beat harder and faster. My nerves would get worse. I even broke a sweat and my foot tapped on the ground in nervousness.

I rang her doorbell and knocked a third time. If she wasn't going to answer this time, I was going to leave her bag at the door and head home. Which is exactly what I had started doing when I heard her scream from inside the house.

Acting on instinct, I grabbed the door handle and turned it hoping it was unlocked, and it was. I sped and walked through her home calling her name. "Trish?! Are you here? Are you okay?"

Trish's home was left-aligned, as we call it in the industry. The front door was to the left of the driveway and led you down a hallway with a bedroom on the left, a wall on the right opposite the Garage on the right. A living room after the bedroom, and a kitchen/dining room at the end of the hall before it turned off to the right and led you to the public bathroom, master bed, and garage door.

I could hear nothing, and Trish was not responding. I was getting scared because no matter what was going on, Trish was always fairly loud.

I dropped the bag in the hallway and stopped to listen. I heard shuffling and a noise I couldn't pinpoint coming from the kitchen.

Stepping through the doorway and into the kitchen, I still couldn't see anything. That was until I made my way around the corner toward the Backyard door and Dining Room when I saw her.

She was bent over her table getting destroyed from behind by Trina. Trina had a handful of Trish's hair in one hand, her hand covering Trish's mouth with her other, and her back was to me.

"Trish?" I whimpered.

Trina looked over her shoulder, gave me a devilish smile, and rammed her hips against Trish's ass harder, Trish moaning into her hands against the movement.

I wasn't as mad, hurt, or upset, as I was shocked. I mean, I shouldn't be..it wasn't but 2 days ago that I was the one behind Trish fucking her with Big Pink in Trina's room. But this felt like a jab at me in retaliation to what I had done with Missy earlier today.

Where everything in my recent discovery of myself wanted to join, I knew that if she wanted me here, Trish would have invited me.

I swallowed the knot in my throat, inhaled and then exhaled, dropped her bag at my feet, and spoke up. "Hey Trish, you left your bag at my house, figured you'd want it." I didn't wait to see whether or not either of them turned around. I just turned back to the entryway and left.

"How could I be so stupid? So reckless? So...horny, to do something so damaging?" I said out loud with tears in my eyes as I opened my Jeep door and started to get in. As I got into my seat, I looked through the windshield to see Trish staring in my direction from the front door, covering herself with what looked like a hoodie.

I waved at her before starting my Jeep and driving away.

The rest of my night was sad and uneventful. I had hoped or expected to hear from Trish in a text or a call, but I got nothing. I took melatonin as soon as I got home and tried to fall asleep as fast as I could. Luckily for me, the melatonin kicked my ass and I was out within 20 minutes.

I woke up to my alarm at 7:00 AM the next morning. Quickly unlocking my phone to turn off my alarm, I saw 4 unread texts. Filled with anxiety, I didn't go into my messages right away. Instead, I ran my normal routines: started my coffee, laid out my outfit for the day, warmed up my shower, checked my emails, took my shower, got dressed, dried and did my hair, and put on some basic make-up.

Once ready for the day, I grabbed my phone, headed to the kitchen, got a bagel, and warmed it up in the toaster as I poured myself a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Leaning against the counter, I finally mustered up the courage to read the texts that I had received between going to bed and waking up.

Surprisingly, 1 was from a potential new client, 2 were from Bailey, and the last was from Trish. I decided to rip the metaphorical bandaid and opened Trish's text first.

"Hey...call me when you get a chance? I have a slow morning and afternoon so I should be able to answer" was all it said.

"That will have to wait," I said to myself as I scrolled down to the potential new client.

"Hello Mrs. Cavanaugh, My name is Nick, and my co-worker Frank and his bf Dylan", a gay couple I helped buy a house back in late November, "said you did a wonderful job selling their home and I was wondering if you would be free to come by after I get off from work at 6 today or tomorrow night?"

"Aww...I would love to meet up with you. I am free later today after 6, just shoot me the address and I'll be there. Feel free to visit my website, www.Lucyshomes.com, if you haven't already, to learn more about my do's and don'ts when selling a home!" I replied.

Frank and Dylan were the cutest gay men I ever met. They reminded me of Mitchell and Cameron from Modern Family, except Frank was the bigger one and was more manly and Dylan was the more feminine of the two. If I do get this job, I'll need to send them a $500 gift card as a thank you.

I quickly shuffled from Nick's text to Bailey's. I had talked to her since she left on Sunday, and though that was only a few days ago, so much had happened and I could use someone to talk to.

"Hey, babe! Miss you already! Is it cool if one of my friends from El Paso meets me at your house Friday? She'll need to stay the night and is happy to pay. If not, I get it, and don't feel bad! Ly...just lmk!"

"PS...we should totally hang out...I can come to you if it's easier!" She added in her second text.

"Hey boo! That would be great. I don't have any Airbnb guests this weekend so the room is open. I do need someone to talk to, call me when you're free...ly2" I replied.

I took a deep breath, smiled for the first time in 12 hours, which was a relief all its own, grabbed my bagel from the toaster, downed my coffee before pouring another cup in my coffee cup/thermos, and headed out the door to my office downtown.

I don't normally work there, especially since COVID, but occasionally I would go in as it was a distraction-free environment and I tend to work hard when I'm there. It wasn't a fancy office or anything, just a two-room office space that I shared with a fellow realtor named Scully. Her real name was Jessica, but for whatever reason, all of her friends and family have called her Scully since she can remember.

She was a pretty successful Realtor in her own right though lately hadn't worked much due to her having a new baby about 2 months ago. She was married to her husband Justin and they shared 4 kids. We split the costs of the office and paid annually. It was next to one of my favorite Taco Stands in the city and that was the biggest draw for me to sign on.

EITHER WAY, I pulled up to my office about 30 minutes later, and that's when everything began happening all at once. Instantly I was called by my current clients, Mike and Nancy, with whom I'd been working with for quite some time. They were wondering if there had been any progress or updates on the home they had recently bid on. Unfortunately, I hadn't heard anything from the seller's realtor which wasn't bad but also wasn't great. I was normally pretty on top of things like this, but I was fairly distracted as of late. I shot over a text and an email to Jake, the seller's realtor, and told Mike I'd give him an update by the end of the day.

Additionally, my mom called and said she had a girlfriend of hers whose husband recently passed and her friend wanted to sell her home and downsize in a small retirement community on the outskirts of Paradise Valley. This was the wealthiest city in Arizona which meant I'd be helping her sell and buy. I didn't know my mom's friend, but her husband was only 64 and that worried me as my mom was a bit older than he was. I scheduled a time with her friend, Beth, next week to meet up and look at her home and start the process.

Selling homes was a busier and more active procedure than buying. When you buy a home, you essentially spend all of your time searching for homes on the market in the buyer's price range and then make the rounds to all the houses the buyer likes.

With selling, you need to help the seller either empty their home or set it up to look as spacious as possible. The less clutter, the bigger the home looks. Then we need to take photos inside the home, outside the home, with drone shots as well, and I'd then have my buddy Kyle's team come out and take a 3D blueprint of the home so you could have a virtual walkthrough of the home for potential buyers shopping online. This was more common nowadays and made out-of-state buyers' lives so much easier, thus shortening the time your home would stay on the market.

So, I began to schedule these things with Beth and Nick so that we could get their houses on the market right away. I also had some finishing touches, filings, etc... with Missy's purchase so that it was finalized.

I was so busy that I didn't notice that 8:30 AM had turned into 11:00 AM in the blink of an eye. Not only did I need a break, but I needed to give Trish a call before she got too busy to take my call.

I grabbed my phone, and a bag of packaged pistachios I kept in my desk drawer, and headed outside for some fresh air while I made this call.

Shaking my nerves through my hands, I dialed Trish's phone. It rang twice before she picked up.

"Hey Trish, is now a good time?" I asked.

"Hey Lucy, this is Heidi, Trish had an unexpected client emergency come through, and she's telling me she can call back in 10 minutes...does that work for you?" Heidi informed me.

"That'll be fine...Thanks, Heidi" I replied, hanging up and opening my bag of pistachios.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I began to slowly work on my snack. I decided to stretch my legs as well and took a small stroll down the sidewalk that wrapped around our business complex. It did feel great out today. It was slightly windy with overcast and it didn't have the normal 130-degree heat index that I'm used to.

I had made it to the back of the building when my phone began vibrating in my pants pocket. I was quick to pull it out and answer it.

"Hey Luce, how's your day?" Trish greeted me.

"It's honestly been kinda hectic. I decided to come to the office instead of working from home and I'm glad I did. How are you? How's your day going?" I replied anxiously.

"It's been good. It was slow this morning as intended but a client of mine is getting married today and though she didn't schedule with me, her Bridesmaid who was going to do her makeup decided to get wasted last night and was hungover, thus she didn't trust her and needed an emergency lash extension as well as some makeup. So good for my wallet, but busier than intended." She detailed, sounding quite frantic in her voice like she was rushing to get set up for another client or something.

"You sound busy, did you just want to talk later or something?" I asked.

"Nah, I want to talk to you, babe. About last night..." she started before I cut her off.

123456...8