The AirBnB Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scully!! How are you? How's the baby?" I asked, standing up, pushing my chair in, and kicking Trish's clothes under my desk as I walked around it and hugged her.

"Oh, she's so good. She's a sweetheart!" She replied, hugging me back and stepping back as she pulled her phone out of her purse and showed me pictures of her darling baby girl.

"Awww...she's perfect! What's her name?" I asked, positioning myself at the front of my desk and leaning against it.

"Bailey Anne," she replied.

"No shit!" I said out loud before catching myself, "I'm so sorry...I just made a new friend named Bailey and she's the best. Well, how sweet! What brings you in?" I asked, my face looking completely shocked and flustered, the taste of Trish clouding my mouth.

"Well...though I'm technically 'not working' for a few months, I had a couple of referrals come in. Jake has the kids so I figured what the hell, I could make some easy money right quick." She detailed walking back over to my office door.

"Good timing! A lot of good homes just came on the market. Let me know how I can help!" I offered as I followed her to the door.

"That's so very sweet of you. Will do! I might have some questions before too long so don't go anywhere." Scully stated as she headed over to her office. We weren't very close but we worked under the same corporation and had become office buddies since we decided to share the lease on this office.

"Holler if you need me! I'll be right over here." I yelled back as I walked back to my desk, pulled my chair back and sat down. I looked under the table and saw Trish's naked flesh, folded up under my desk, fingers in her pussy and hand on her mouth.

"What the Fuck!" I whispered. She just smiled at me and then moved towards me and started unbuckling my belt and pants.

"She's right in the other room. There's a great chance that she will come in here...we really shouldn't." I said, trying to sound as stern as I could. But Trish didn't care and continued to undress my bottoms and pull them down to my ankles.

Though every part of me was telling me to fight her and help her get dressed and leave, I froze and my pussy took control of me. She slid my thong off my hips and down to the floor with my suit pants and began tracing her fingers in and around my quickly resoaked pussy.

I looked over my shoulder at the door and decided, "fuck it". I moved my chair so if she did come in she wouldn't see my nude legs and then spread them wide. Pulling the chair closer to her, Trish kissed and licked from my knees to my thighs. There was no sense of urgency in her movements as she played with me.

I moved my left hand down between my legs and began rubbing my clit but Trish assertively removed it and pushed back up toward my desk. She was teasing me and doing a good job of it.

She traced her tongue over my thighs, around my pussy, sometimes grazing over it, twirled circles over and around my clit, and even darted her tongue between my ass cheeks a couple of times. She was driving me nuts. Between her teasing and the thrill of Scully being about 45 to 50 ft away, I was getting close and fast.

It was in this moment of pure bliss that my office phone rang. I looked down at Trish, who just smiled back up at me and laid her tongue flat and licked from the bottom to the top of my pussy.

Shuttering from the pleasure this motion gave me, I reached over and answered my phone. "Sun Valley Realtors, this is Lucy...Wh...Whooo do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

It was Mitchell, the realtor for the house Mike and Nancy were interested in buying. "I just wanted to call you and say that we've accepted your client's bid and was wondering if you all were free tomorrow to come by and do walk-throughs and get the purchase started?"

"That would be great! Is there a...timmmme that would work best for you?" Asked with a deep moan. Leaning back in my chair, I looked down to find Trish had penetrated me with the middle and ring finger of her left hand and had her chin resting in the palm of that same hand had begun lapping away at my clit. It felt good, way too good, not to mention how sexy she looked under my desk, but I was having a hard time concentrating on this important call. I tried to push her head away but at this moment she was stronger than me and with her other hand, easily pushed me back into my chair, holding me there.

"I'll let you know what my client says and why don't you shoot me some time slots that are available for your party and we can take it from there, sound good?" He answered back as if he didn't notice my weird replies.

"Perfect, Bye!" I said abruptly as I hung up in a hurry.

Slamming my phone on the hook, I reached down, grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her face and tongue as tight against my sex as I could.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" Scully said, knocking on my door and coming in.

Scooting my chair closer to my desk and jumping, I turned to face her. "What's up"

"Are you okay? Your face is bright red!" She asked, feeling concerned for my well-being and slowly coming in.

"Ah...uh..well..um I'm good...just a frustrating seller who keeps making things difficult," I replied, lucky for me...Trish had come to stand still when hearing Scully's voice.

"Can I bug you for a quick second?" Scully asked, walking in and around my desk.

"How lucky am I?" I thought to myself seeing that Scully didn't notice I was pantsless let alone Trish under my desk.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, I just wondered if you've worked with Johnson Realty before. They have a house my client would be interested in and wondered if you had any contacts over there?" She asked me, sitting down in one of the two chairs I had laid out in front of my desk for the occasional office visitors I would get.

"Ya know, I do have one girl...Jasmine I want to say is her name...I'll email you her information." I answered back, unlocking my computer and typing up a quick email for her.

"That's awesome! Also, do you know of any fair-priced 4-bedroom homes built after 2000 that may be available?" She added on.

"Not off the top but if I find any I can send them to you?" I offered.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Scully blurted out, facing away from me and toward the windows behind her.

"Do you think...I'm still pretty?" She asked, sounding embarrassed.

"What do you mean? You're gorgeous!" I replied, jumping slightly as the feeling of Trish's fingers demanding re-entry was felt on my inner thigh. I slowly spread my thighs incapable of refusing her request and instantly felt my pussy lips being spread as one finger slowly slid back inside of me.

I groaned softly but deeply in acceptance.

"I don't know. I don't have many friends outside of work, my sisters both live back home in Dallas, and it just feels like lately Justin has not been sexually into me. I'm sorry if this is too much...I know you're only a year out from your divorce..." Scully asked, her face becoming depressed and low.

"Oh dear, it's ok, I'm totally over Chris," I said, my legs being forced further apart as Trish's hair began to tickle my thighs as her face inched closer to my sex.

"You're so gorgeous...if you don't mind my asking, what makes you feeeeeel this way?" I said slurring my words as Trish's mouth cupped over my clit.

"Ughh...It's just...obviously, there's a time after the birth when I can't have sex while everything heals. But that was a month ago...and each time I try to get him going, he either gets hard and then falls soft immediately or he just can't get it up and doesn't seem into it all." She said, her face dropping into her hands.

"Scully... I don't know what to say.." I wanted to go over and comfort her but besides the fact I had two fingers deep in me and a tongue swirling on my clit, I was pantsless and on the verge of an orgasm. "Hhh..have you tried talking to him? Maybe the new baby is stressful for him and he's having a hard time. Maybe the sex has become too vanilla and you need to spice it up a little. Maybe trying dressing up or roleplaying? Maybe add some toys or even another woman?" I choked on my spit when that came up but it did.

"Well...we have toys and I guess I could try dressing up and roleplaying. He's just the strong quiet type and I don't know how to get his feelings out. He tries to be the rock of the family and rarely opens up." She stood up and straightened her business dress.

"I don't know if I could add anyone to the bedroom but...I guess you reconfirmed what my next move needs to be and that's to buck up and talk to him," she said with her fist in her hand. "Are you sure you're ok? Your face is getting red again and you look warm."

"I'm fine, it is a lot hot in here but if I am getting sick I'd hate to give it to you..." I said, taking a deep breath as Trish turned on the afterburners with her tongue. She was doing everything she could to make me cum in front of my coworker and it took everything I had to not moan or lead onto anything that was happening under my desk.

"Ahh...true, if you are sick, the last thing I want to do is get my baby girl those germs," Scully said with an innocent smile as she walked back around my desk and to my office door.

Before she officially left my office and turned to face me, "Oh, and Lucy...thanks again!"

"Oh, anytime! I'm sure you would do the same for me. Would you mind closing my door?" I asked, smiling back at her.

"No problem!" Scully smiled and gave me a wink. I wasn't sure but it looked like her eyes briefly shifted to under my desk and then back to me.

Scully walked out of my office and closed the door behind me. "Oh fuck...you bitchhhh!" I moaned, pulling my chair out from under my desk and looking down at Trish. She was in a trance as her mouth worked wonders on me. I know we've all had our fair share of pussy in the last week but her tongue felt like it had mastered its craft.

She glanced her eyes up at me with an adoring look before her arm started pulsing her fingers in and out of my dripping box. It didn't take long before I almost fell out of my chair with an insanely good orgasm. I moaned, groaned, and even yelled out a bit as I came on her tongue.

I had forgotten Scully was in the other room but I didn't care either. All of the teasing and tantric voyeurism of Trish's tongue and fingers probing me with Scully in the room sent me way past the fear of being caught.

Trish drank away at my nectar before kissing up my pelvis and stomach and back to my lips, where she shared with me what she had been flavoring for the last few minutes.

We stayed there for a few minutes kissing and cuddling in my chair before she got dressed, helped me get my pants back on, and sneaked out of my office.

Trish ended up going back to work and I went to grab some real lunch and head home for the day.

It didn't take long for me to get home with some Chick-Fila before my phone began blowing up once more. It was the realtor for the house Mike and Nancy had bid on.

Someone ended up outbidding them on the house where their bid was just accepted not but an hour and a half ago. Technically, a realtor shouldn't accept this bid, nor should they tell us how much we were outbid. This is in an effort to get as much for the home as possible. But, it's not that uncommon for another bid to come in right before we enter into the sales pending contract, so if we wanted to act it needed to be now.

I called Mike and got no answer. I immediately followed this up by calling Nancy and she confirmed to put their remaining $25k on the bid. This wasn't much, but it was what they had.

I called the realtor back and he confirmed our bid was higher but wouldn't say by how much. The only bad news is, that now that someone has caused us to bid more...the seller is going to wait to see if this just started a bidding war. This was the last thing that I wanted but it was what it was.

Now, it's the waiting game. Sitting at my island in the kitchen with a wine glass in hand, I decided to look around for new homes for Scully, check out Beth's home in Paradise Valley and see what she was working with, and email Nick to get his address as well. I preferred selling to buying simply because it's easier to get people to look at the home than it is to find homes and make 100 bids etc...

The rest of my night and day were nothing too special. Trish ended up having to stay late and decided to go home after work versus having me come to her house or have her come to mine.

Frankly, the rest of the week was the same, very relaxed and normal(?), or at least what normal used to be like.

Thursday and Friday came and went. Trish came over Thursday night, made me dinner, and we hung out and fucked around before going to bed.

Friday morning came and she was gone before I woke up. I did get confirmation that Mike and Nancy were the official highest bidders and their last offer was accepted. Instead of waiting, we met up at the new home, signed a sales contract that binds us to the offer, and took the house off the market until everything was finalized.

I met up with Nick on Thursday. He, like Frank and Dylan, was fabulous and as gay as can be. He and his fiancee broke up and he was moving back home with his parents as he could no longer afford the home. It was a very nice house with it being a 3 bed 2 bath and a small yard. Not to mention his decorating was amazing so there was very little we had to do to get it "sell" ready.

Beth on the other hand, I met up with her for lunch earlier this afternoon and her house is...going to need some work to say the least. The house itself was BEAUTIFUL and I mean gorgeous. It was in great condition. It was only 15 years old, and it had a pool in the backyard but still had plenty of yard for gardening or play sets. It had a covered patio with what was probably an 800 sq ft patio. It was a 2-story home with 6 beds, 4 baths, and a basement that had an additional 2 rooms, a bar, and a bathroom.

The house was going to make me lots of money and wouldn't be on the market long. The problem was she had a whole life's worth of stuff in the house and it would require a lot of decluttering before we'd list it. Sometimes like with Nick, it's not necessary to get the full value of the house, but with Beth we want it to look spacious and big which requires moving unnecessary furniture and belongings.

Beth and her family were going to spend the next week getting the house in tip-top shape and then we'd come back the week after for pictures, a 3D walkthrough, a drone video, and then we'd list it. I'll probably have an appraiser come out and do a pre-sale evaluation as well just to get what they think the home is worth before we list.

All in all, it was a busy, productive, and great week. Tonight, Trish was coming over for some drinks and then we were going to go out dancing. It was about 5 pm and she hadn't left work yet but I had already showered and done my hair.

I decided to wear a tight light blue sundress tonight but didn't want it to get dirty before we left. So, I was currently wearing booty shorts and a white tank. Trish was going to go home first, change, and then meet here. We'd eat at the bar we were going to and then take it from there.

I was rummaging through my fridge trying to find something that looked appetizing. I get drunk way too fast...even more so if I don't eat beforehand. The last thing I wanted to do was to have my girlfriend babysit me all night.

*BZZZT*

My phone vibrated on the counter behind me. I ignored it, thinking it was a text from Trish, and pulled out some ham, cheese, and mayo to make a quick sandwich.

*BZZZZT**BZZZZT**BZZZZT*

"Who in the fuck...ohhhhhh no shit!" I said with a grimace on my face.

"Hello pet," I answered.

"Hi, Mistress! I just wanted to say that I'm off tonight and available. I figured I would check with you first before making any plans." Lindsey's voice said on the other side of the line.

"Oh aren't you an obedient little thing. Before I answer, let me ask you a quick question or two. Are you checking with me because you want to be obedient and are worried you'll make plans and that I'll take you away from these plans? Or are you checking with me because you are a horny little girl who wants her Mistress to fuck her horny wet pussy?"

Just saying that got me all sorts of wet. I don't know why but this Mistress persona of mine turns me on and gives me a powerful feeling. At the same time, I do not like what I'm willing to do while fully emerging in this persona.

Lindsey fell silent for a moment.

"There isn't a wrong answer my love. I just wanted to know what your thoughts were. I'd rather you be honest with me than lie and tell me what you think I want to hear." I reassured her.

"It's not that..I..uh..want both?" She said, sounding unsure of her answer.

"Do explain" I replied.

"Well, I do want to make plans with my friends, but all I've thought about all week is you and Mistresses Bailey and Trish." She explained firmly.

"Ah, so you want to have fun but your pussy is craving our attention?" I asked, lightly rubbing my nipple through my shirt with my right hand.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied with her innocent tone.

"Well, I may have a way to help you accomplish both goals. Trish and I are going out dancing tonight. Come out with us. You'll be just another girl on the trip and won't have to worry about being submissive...just have some fun. That is...until I'm ready to have my pet. Sound fun? Oh and you can say no, I won't be mad," I offered, feeling my body warm from the thoughts of what could happen tonight. Lindsey was such a pretty girl and could have any man, or girl, that she wanted yet craves what we introduced her to.

"It does sound very fun. Where will you be going tonight?" She asked shyly.

"It's a bar called The Lazy Turtle. They've got good food, decent drink prices, and a great floor for dancing." I explained as I pulled a plate from my cupboard and a knife from my silverware drawer.

"I'm not 21 so could I even get in?" She responded

"Pft...you're a hot blonde woman. They may not let you drink and may put a pink band on your wrist to let others know you're not 21, but they're not going to stop a hot blonde girl with 2 other hot women from coming into the bar. Trust me. And if they do, fuck it, we'll go to a club instead." I assured her, as I started making my sandwich.

"Welllllll ok! I'm game! Where should I meet you? At the bar or your house?" Lindsey asked with a peppiness in her voice.

"You can meet me at my house unless you have any friends that you want to bring along with you?" I asked to help her feel comfortable while also hoping she had some more friends we could play with.

"I don't know," she started.

"Hey if not it's cool, we're not asking so you can seduce your friends, just wanted to help you be comfier is all" I interrupted.

"Oh it's not that, I just don't know if any of them would come...but I'll ask!" She replied, almost eagerly.

"Wonderful, if you get someone to come with, just meet us at the bar...if not meet me here in an hour." I gently commanded.

"Yes, Mistress!" She responded before hanging up.

It wasn't long after my call with Lindsey that Trish showed up at my door looking absolutely appetizing. I had never seen the dress she was wearing before, but she looked delicious and she knew it.

"WOW! You look fucking incredible! Is this a new dress?" I asked, my jaw dropping to the floor as I let her in.

"Yup! I just came from the mall and got changed in my car out front...you like?" She asked, a seductive smile on her face.

Reaching out my hand, grabbing hers, and spinning her around, "I love it! I don't know how I am supposed to keep my hands off of you, or the guys for that matter." She looked gorgeous and I can not emphasize that enough.

123456...8