The Airport

Story Info
Surprised at the airport for a quick hookup.
1.2k words
4.33
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this girl actually serious? Did I really come all the way to California for her to get in her feelings and ignore me? It appeared so.

My mom pulled up to airport curb to let me out. I gave her a hug, pulled my backpack on, and hopped out of the car.

"Love you!" I called.

My phone vibrated and I looked down to see another email from Spirit. Delayed again. My flight would be leaving three hours late at this point. I groaned quietly and decided to get a coffee before I went through security.

I ordered a mocha and sat down at one of the nearby tables. My favorite part of the airport is people watching so I didn't really mind that much. I was so engrossed in unabashedly watching a couple fight that I didn't even notice my phone going off. A missed call and text from her. Ugh.

Her: wyd

Me: nothing

Her: you look pretty doing nothing

What the hell? I looked up self consciously, running a hand through my messy curls. There she was, standing a few feet away with that adorable grin that melted me every time. Her hair was down, which I loved, and she was wearing my favorite Vans. Ugh, she knows what that does to me.

I jumped down from the tall chair, abandoned my stuff, and skipped towards her. I crashed into her arms and laid my head on her shoulder while she held me tightly. I leaned back so I could look into her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you really think I was going to let you go back across the country without seeing me?"

"I mean...."

Her hand came up and stroked the side of my face. Our eyes locked and then she lowered her lips to mine.

The kiss quickly went from a chaste peck to something much deeper. I got lost in her, running my fingers through her hair, and then tugging gently. Her arms tightened around me as I pressed against her, instantly wet and needy.

Too soon, with a playful nibble to my lower lip, and a quick kiss on top of it, her lips were gone.

We drew apart slowly and looked at each other dazedly. The world was silent as I stared into her eyes but slowly the world came back into focus and I realized we had been making out in the middle of a crowded airport. I took half a second to ponder whether or not I cared and quickly decided I didn't.

She grabbed my hand roughly and asked, "where's your stuff?".

I pointed meekly and started to walk towards my table, gathering my things.

"Throw the coffee away. I'll buy you a new one."

I threw it away and walked towards her. She grabbed my hand and again and pulled me into the crowd of people streaming by. I was almost jogging to keep up with her. She opened a door and pushed me inside and then ducked in after me. She closed the door and locked it, turning back to me and grinning.

"You know my 'propensity for bathrooms'," she said, referencing a text I had sent her earlier that week.

I laughed and tried to take a deep breath. My breathing was shallow, my heartbeat fast, I was practically shaking with anticipation. She strode towards me and roughly started kissing me. Her hands traveled down to my ass, and pulled me against her. I wrapped my arms around her neck as we made out. She picked me up and spun towards the sink. She perched me against the ledge and began to kiss my neck, one arm wrapped around my back and the other hand coming up to trail fingers down my neck, slowly down my chest, over my stomach, and down to press lightly against my pussy.

I squirmed, shamelessly grinding against her hand. I was needy for her, panting as she touched me, yearning for her to go further, to touch more.

She returned her lips to mine but removed her hand from between my legs. I whined in protest and felt her smile against my lips. She pushed the sleeve of my tshirt up and dropped a kiss on my shoulder. Her fingertips traced lazy patterns over my bare arm as we continued to kiss.

Normally I would love her going slow and making me feel worshipped. But today was not that day. First off all, it had been so long since I'd seen her, much less done THIS. Plus, she knows how I feel about public sex and had to know what this was doing to me. I wanted her inside me now, the way only she could do it, the way I had been missing so much.

I grabbed the arm that wasn't holding me and placed it insistently at my waistband.

"Please?" I murmured, and tilted my head back to give her my best puppy dog face with my big, hazel eyes. I knew she couldn't resist and she began to tug down my leggings. Our tongues battled for control, although it was a farce on my part. We both knew who was in control here.

She cupped my hot, wet mound. Her fingers slipped effortlessly between my drenched lips, trailing them upward to circle my clit slowly. I moaned against her lips, bucking my hips toward her hand, always wanting more.

"You're a greedy little slut," she whispered.

She plunged two fingers inside of me while continuing to rub my clit with her thumb. She knew it was my favorite.

"Oh my-babe-oh-mmmm fuck" I babbled nonsensically as she fucked me. My pussy clenched over and over around her fingers as I came. She knew one was never enough, she knew I needed more.

She kept up the relentless assault on my pussy and broke our kiss to whisper, "pull up your shirt".

I did as she instructed and she lowered her head to my breasts, licking and biting my skin and over my thin bralette. I moaned, sensations coursing through my body. Reluctantly, I pushed her away and jumped off of the sink.

She stood back, arms crossed over her chest, studying me intently. She quirked an eyebrow and smirked slightly, waiting to see what I would do. I turned back towards the mirror, braced my forearms on either side of the sink, and arched my back so my cute ass was up in the air. I tossed my hair to one side and looked over my shoulder at her.

"Fuck me, babe." I declared confidently. I could see how much she wanted me. She wasted no time in wrapping herself around my body, two fingers gently teasing my clit until.... She plunged her fingers back inside of me and the pressure on my clit intensified. I ride her fingers, rocking my hips rhythmically against her.

I come over and over again. Her fingers leave my clit and pinch my nipples instead. I moan and scream her name.

I began to feel physically weak from all of the orgasms and my legs started to shake. She scooped me up as if I weighed nothing and helped me put my leggings back on. She kissed me again as we left the family restroom. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the security line, holding my bag.

"I'm glad I got to see you," she said earnestly and gave me a hug before walking away.

Twenty minutes later, just as I was sitting down at my gate, my phone began to blare "Neighbors know my name" by Trey Songz. Her picture lit up my screen and I started laughing as I answered the phone.

"Miss you already, baby girl."