Nicole's First Time With A Girl

Story Info
Nicole is surprised at a party by a girl that has wanted her.
1.3k words
4.42
19.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from high school, I'm invited to a party by one of my friends. I'm not much of a party girl, but I find out that a few other people I know are going, so I think that it will be nice to meet up before everyone scatters to the winds.

When I arrive, I see a few people I know and chit-chat a little. Someone hands me a glass of punch and I take a sip. Oh my, it's got a fair slug of some alcohol in it. I'm not a big drinker, so I sip it very slowly.

After an hour of talk and music, the group of eight sits on the floor and we begin a game, a combination of spin the bottle and truth or dare. The first few dares are pretty silly, but then people start daring others to kiss someone on the cheek.

A few times go by like that. I'm dared to kiss our host on the cheek, a pretty girl. I'm a bit embarrassed but I do it. The next spin lands on Kristen, a girl I know casually from a few classes but not really a friend.

Another girl blurts, "Kiss Nicole on the cheek for 30 seconds." I'm taken aback, but I don't protest. Kristen smiles and leans forward, creeping toward me on all fours. I sit stiffly.

She leans into me and she misses! She plants her lips firmly on mine, kissing me and licking my lips. I gasp and freeze. After a few seconds, my stomach backflips as unexpected feelings surge through me. My nipples harden and I think my pussy is getting wet.

She breaks the kiss, grins at me and crawls back where she was and sits, staring at me. I have had some thoughts and feelings about girls, but I have never dared to explore them. I'm unable to move or speak. I'm floating in clouds with newly surfaced feelings.

I'm vaguely aware of people commenting. "Wow, Kristen, that was passionate." "Hey, Nicole, did you like that?" "Get a room, girls."

I can feel I'm blushing madly, shocked and embarrassed. But I'm also very turned on.

Oh my, what has she done to me? I find out later that she has been with girls before and had a thing for me, although I had no idea. She planned it, setting it up with the girl that told her to kiss me.

She keeps looking at me and smiling as if knowing what she's done to me. I look away to avoid her gaze and pretend to be cool, but my thoughts and feelings churn inside me. Did she mean to stir me up? Does she want more from me than kissing? Do I want more?

After a minute or two I get up and head to the toilet, using it as an excuse to get away. I almost trip up the stairs, noticing that she is following me. I don't know what to think or do. I am so nervous I feel my knees are about to crumble and make me fall in a heap.

I step into the toilet, turn on the light and try to close the door, but she stops the door with her hand. As she gently pushes the door open and comes in, I act surprised. She closes the door, locks it and turns off the light.

I have a cloud of butterflies in my stomach and I'm unable to speak. I know something is about to happen - something new, something I have craved, something I have wanted.

My body knows. My mind knows. But I am in shock.

She slides her left hand around my waist. I feel her warm, silky, girly lips press onto my eager lips. She follows with her body pressing against mine, wrapping her other arm around my waist to complete the embrace.

We kiss for what it feels like an eternity. I am in another galaxy, so magical, so new, so exciting. My body presses onto hers, signalling its desire for more, and sure enough, she reaches for my pussy as we kiss.

Her touch over the fabric of my jeans makes me feel my wetness. This is followed by her kissing and nibbling my neck, as I feel her hands undo my pants and zipper. My initial reaction is to stop her, but I quickly realise that I want this. I want her to take me to the next level, so I stop resisting and place both of my hands on her shoulders.

I am still unsure as to what to do. Soon after she kisses me again, I feel her hand reach into my pants and rub my pussy and clit. My body explodes with my first orgasm with her. Never before have I cum so quickly!

I know I am sopping wet. My body is quivering. My legs struggle to remain standing. Pulses of pleasure course through my body.

She then pulls my pants and knickers down to my thighs, uncovering my bum and my pussy. She fondles my bum while relentlessly fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit like nobody has ever done before. I have at least three orgasms in what seems like a flash - so intense in so little time.

Hearing someone trying to open the bathroom door, we both jump. She stops touching me. My legs are still unsteady, but I manage to pull my pants up.

She turns on the light and the brightness startles me. She washes her hands and stares at me in the mirror, smiling.

I am still in a fog, embarrassed, excited, not knowing what to say. She dries her hands, turns to me and kisses me one last time before she opens the door. I close it as she steps out. I stand there, looking at myself in the mirror, eyes glazed.

I sit on the toilet, pee and wipe. I start to pull up my knickers but they are thoroughly soaked, so I take them off and put them in my handbag. I wash my hands and go downstairs.

I find her on a couch, talking with others. She notices me but doesn't say anything. I sit near them and try to make casual conversation with them. She looks at me, and I return her look, but we have to act like nothing has happened.

I, for sure, don't want anyone to know. I am still in a daze. My mind keeps returning to what just happened in the toilet.

After several minutes, she stands and as she's passing me, she takes my hand and guides me outside. We sit down on a bench and talk.

"Nicole, I loved it up there. Did you like it?"

"Oh my, yes, Kristen. I've never felt anything like it. I'd never done anything with a girl, so I was nervous at first, but I think you could tell I got over that."

"I'm glad. You seemed to enjoy it. Would you like to try it again sometime, when we have time to take it slowly?"

I nervously reply, "Yeah, I think I would."

"Oh great." She gets her phone out. "What's your number?"

I give it to her and she sends me a quick text so I have hers.

Others come outside, so we can't talk as privately now. I hang out for the rest of the night at the party and chat with a few others, but the upstairs scene plays through my mind on repeat. I get a few glances from some as if they know what happened, which makes me blush.

I don't remember much of the rest of the evening. I drive home in a daze and strip and fall into bed.

Kristen moved to the nearby city, but we met four or five more times on a weekend. She'd come to my house or I'd go to hers, whichever was more convenient. We keep in touch a few times a year, but we have moved on to other relationships.

But I always remember my first time with a girl with great fondness.