The Alien Incubator Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So bring on the online freaks! They were plentiful, borderline inexhaustible. They'd travel from many miles around for a shot at this tremendously pregnant beauty (and I never disappointed). They spoiled me, bearing any gifts I requested and performing any and all services I required. They were more than okay with the intensity of my belly movements, literally getting off on the belly as it contorted itself. They tended to be willing to fuck me two at a time, which was very useful considering how much cum I desired at the moment. Moisturizer, lubricant, snack, fashion accessory: semen truly could do it all.

My fatigue had gotten increasingly more pronounced. Sometimes I'd go to sleep with the perverts still hanging out, telling them they could do as they pleased once I'd passed out. After several of these unconscious sessions and subsequent masturbation based on what I imagined happened, I finally had the bright idea to set up a camera to record the bedroom once I'd drifted off. The resulting video footage provided a great deal of amazing masturbatory fuel. The perverts were shockingly respectful when I was out. I mean, they fucked me and used me for a host of different acts they managed to come up with. But they never hurt me or stole from me; thus, they were true gentlefolk.

I had several particularly noteworthy (conscious) encounters. One guy really put my pussy to the test in terms of how far it was ready to stretch in preparation for childbirth. He asked how many fingers he could put in me. I told him to start with one, but, remembering my time with Dave, that up to three would probably be possible if we worked our way up to it. As requested, he began slowly with just one finger sliding easily into my wet and waiting cunt. It felt great, sure, but neither of us was really satisfied. "Another." He obeyed. The second finger went in with little more effort than the first, yet still provided the feeling of being a bit more filled down there. A moan escaped my mouth as he finger-fucked me with the two.

I probably could've gotten off at this girth of digital penetration, but that wasn't the point: we both wanted to push my limits. "Third finger, please," I asked more nicely this time, using both hands to lift my bump out of the way of my crotch and allow him better cunt access. He obliged right away. This encounter was now in a tie for most fingers I'd had in me. I could feel my pussy stretching around his fingers, edges straining slightly. It wasn't quite painful: rather, we were achieving an increasingly pleasurable level of pressure and tension.

"Fourth?" I couldn't help but put a slight question mark on it. It sounded like too much to me, even if it felt very much like it'd continue to feel great. And I was correct: it felt amazing. Now we could both hear the ongoing finger-fucking, his four fingers leaving nowhere for my pussy fluids to go but in the noisiest directions. The pressure was borderline painful at the point, but still extremely pleasurable. I couldn't stop him this time, even though I very much wanted more of him inside me. The stimulation was too great and my libido took over, shutting me up while he brought me to an intense and moan-filled climax.

Breathing through the final shudders of my orgasm, I finally managed the request I'd intended for a few minutes: "The whole hand." His eyes widened in surprise, but he obeyed. It was good that I was still holding the belly up, as he needed all the crotch clearance I could possibly provide. I could feel the tips of all five fingers slowly enter me. The first set of knuckles went in with a soft, liquid sucking sound. The second set of knuckles hurt ever so slightly; it felt divine once they'd passed my pussy lips and were comfortably within me, though. "More?" I asked quietly. He shrugged and looked bewildered. Turned out he was in up to his wrist, nowhere further to really go. I'd been genuinely fisted!

I didn't push things further with this guy, but it somewhat miraculously felt like I could have. Could I have fit another whole hand up there? Maybe that would have pushed my limits. Three fingers had been my previous record, after all. Still, I'd gotten an entire fist inside me and it had felt great. How stretchy was this alien pregnancy making me? And to what end? What was going to come out of me that required this level of pussy malleability? Why did I like it so much? This gestation seemed to be coming with a whole lot more questions than answers. Nonetheless, it was undeniably nice (and hot!) to have experienced something so new to me.

Another internet pervert brought into the flesh was obsessed with my many preggo fluids. "So, you're squirting now?" he asked pretty much the moment we had a bit of privacy. I confirmed it. "And your milk's in?" Yep. "And your bladder's always full?" At this point I suggested that we might want to have the bulk of our encounter in the shower.

He laid on the floor of my tub and I somehow managed to maneuver my gravid ass low enough to ride him. Luckily he was pretty well-endowed, so I didn't have to lower myself quite as much and could still get a good amount of cock in me. "Would you spray me with your milk?" he asked after I'd bounced on him half a dozen times. I managed to keep my balance with just one hand on the side of the tub, using the other to aim and squeeze my right tit in his direction. My milk pretty much coated the guy, spraying in a fine mist but not letting up for multiple ounces. I managed to wet him from head hair to pubic hair, to his apparent delight and my slight bemusement. This guy seemed rather freaky even for a preggo enthusiast.

Continuing to ride and spray, I approached climax and hoped I'd have a productive, squirt-filled orgasm. Cumming usually produced the new, alien, semen-like fluid, but not every time. And I didn't really have a grasp on how or whether I could control this function. "Squirt?" he asked as my moans escalated in volume. I nodded and shrugged at the same time, trying to suggest my openness to the possibility along with my powerlessness. We got lucky, though. I started to cum and squirted my lady ejaculate all over him, coating his already wet and sticky crotch and lower belly in pearly whiteness. His eyes went absolutely huge and he came almost immediately, his load eventually dripping back into the extant mess covering him as we kept fucking well beyond his shooting inside me.

"Piss, please," he managed as our fucking finally slowed to a crawl. I lifted myself a few inches off him and let loose with a stream I'd been holding in for just this purpose. It was a great inflated-and-under-pregnant-duress-bladder volume that I managed to spray him with. The force and warmth of it semi-cleaned much of his torso off from the milk and cum mess we'd previously created. The man eagerly rubbed my urine into his skin, coating himself head to toe much as I'd managed to do with my milk. My bladder was finally empty and he was as messy as I've ever seen a person. He looked down at himself, pressing his hands into his sticky flesh then sniffing his palms. Neither of us could help but laugh at the grossed-out face he made when he got a whiff of himself. We proceeded to take a thorough shower to remove the stink from ourselves. This had all been a unique and pretty damn fun experience, surprisingly enough.

My most treasured encounter, though, was my only one with just a woman. I had been experiencing some burgeoning lesbian feelings, including from half of my three-way at the nude beach. So when a woman (five months along herself!) reached out to me online for a potential dalliance, I jumped on it. She'd really been digging her own growing physique, too, and felt horny enough for pregnancy that she wanted to fool around with another preggo. I could relate.

The lady came over to my place and we chatted for a few minutes before getting down to business. She could hardly believe I was only full-term with twins, by the sight of me. Was I sure it wasn't more than two babies? I didn't let on that she was kinda onto something, of course. It made some sense that another pregnant person would have a better understanding of the size of things and realize that I was impossibly large even for the story I'd settled on telling. Good thing she didn't see me two months later! Her size was very modest, especially compared to mine. She was definitely showing to the knowing eye, but her belly had only just started to bulge and was still dwarfed by her obviously hormone-enhanced breasts. The woman was slender, so the added curves were quite conspicuous. And sexy. Oh so very sexy.

A short round of bare belly rubs led to a long round of making out on my couch. My hand soon found her crotch, unencumbered by any undergarments beneath her skirt. She tried to find mine but came up short against the massive belly covering the whole of my lap. By this point I had to both lay on my back AND hold the bump up out of the way in order to allow decent access to my pussy. As soon as I was in this position, she apparently changed her mind and opted for a zesty bit of cunnilingus. It was...incredible. Seriously unbelievable. Turned out women were far, far better with the equipment than men. I'd sort of learned this during my nude beach SUV encounter, but it seemed I'd gotten substantially more sensitive down there in the intervening months. Being eaten out by my new lady friend felt amazing. I went multi-orgasmic in record time, cumming over and over again against her sexy mouth. I shot my fluids all over her face and she didn't say a word; she even enjoyed it, she'd tell me later.

It was difficult for me to get up from laying down on the couch, so she got into position with her cunt over my face once we were finished with the reverse. I ate her out noisily and enthusiastically, eager to repay the great number of favors she'd just done for me. She came hard and with much loud moaning, repeatedly grinding into my face and letting the neighbors know there sure was sex going on in here. We were both utterly spent after getting off multiple times each. We adjourned to the bedroom so that we could lie next to each other, enjoying each other's bodies in more restful positions. This enjoyment lasted two dreamy hours, our hands never stopping rubbing. It felt like a wonderful celebration of the feminine, of the fertile. Of the swollen and gravid. It was exactly what I didn't know I needed.

This was pretty much the end of nine months, a standard human gestation. And I had so very much more to go. Things were still gaining steam as I prepared to enter my unprecedented fourth "trimester" (or, I suppose, "quarter" in this case). I was so big my full-term-with-twins story was starting to strain credulity: how fucking massive was I going to end up? There were things both exciting and nerve-wracking to come, I was both sure and utterly unsure.

12