The All New Lucy Ch. 06-08

Story Info
Probably the final parts of my Lucy Storyline.
16.4k words
4.91
11.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Important notice: Please read the first five chapters of this story as there is no re-cap throughout these chapters. This will enable you to get with the flow and the progression of the characters.

As with all of my stories, they are heavily about piercing, tattoo's and body modification, if this isn't your thing, please click the back buttoin and find something to suit your kink.

Enjoy....

Chapter VI: Locked up fun

In the last couple of weeks we had been experimenting with my existing piercings with my husband looping padlocks through my inner labia piercings. One time before we went out shopping he attached a weight to my clit hood piercing and locked my labia up leaving the weight hanging outside of it and constantly pulling. I could feel the locks swinging between my legs and the weight pulling on my clit hood as we walked around. At one point we went to a coffee shop and whilst waiting for our coffee to take out, I sat on a wooden chair. Everyone heard the rattle of all of the metal hitting the seat as I sat down. I thought I'd be embarrassed by it, but in truth the noise drove me and my husband wild.

"If you weren't locked up and the keys at home, I'd take you into the toilet and take you right now, even if it still stings a little for me," he whispered in my ear.

I was so turned on at this point I said, "There's always another hole you can use," and I opened my mouth showing off my tongue full of metal as I led him towards the toilet with our coffee in hand. It wasn't long before the ring in his PA was rattling against the thick 3mm barbell in my tongue.

It wasn't long before he had his first orgasm since his cock was pierced, "Sorry baby but you're all locked up so no orgasm for you," he said.

I replied, "Now you are healed enough to enjoy that, it's time to lock you up too!" It was all part of the plan, as soon as he was healed I could then introduce locking him up as part of our fun.

"Not sure how it works, but as I have had fun locking you up, it's only fair I let you have the same fun," he replied.

A month later and the hubster was going away with work for a week and I had a plan to offload the kids to the grandparents for a girls weekend. In truth it was the weekend I had arranged to be free for Shaun to tattoo my pussy, but I couldn't tell my parents that. My husband knew that I had something planned and couldn't wait for the surprise upon his return, although I think he will be very surprised but will love it when he sees it.

On Thursday morning I decided to have a little bit of early fun with my hubster before he went away. As he was lying in bed I reached across and started stroking his cock, as he was getting stiffer and more awake I moved down the bed. As I licked the precum leaking out of the top of his cock, I rattled his PA ring against my tongue stud. I heard a groan, he was very much awake now and the best wake-up call possible. As I took him deeper he started to groan louder.

"When you have your tongue split you'll be able to wrap your tongues around my cock," he said as he put his hands on the back of my head.

As I lifted my head off his cock I said, "So you'd like your wife to split her tongue and wrap it around this pierced cock of yours?"

As I said that I could see it was turning him on and he arched his back and raised his cock to go back into my mouth.

"Ooooh fuck, sounds amazing," he replied breathlessly.

I took him deep in my throat, deeper than I had ever taken him before and he shook violently and spurted his load straight down my throat. I had never seen him have that strong an orgasm. As he lay there recovering and shrinking back down, I removed the ring from his PA. It quivered with every touch as I fed a new locking ring into his PA and through the rings in his scrotum and locked it without him noticing.

As he recovered and got up he noticed what I had done, "Ahh so that was your plan," he said to me.

I fluttered my eyelashes at him and said, "Can't a wife wake her husband up with a lovely blow job without there being an ulterior motive? I just thought as it had just been used that it might be an ideal time to try out some new jewellery that Mollie had suggested."

He replied, "After that it won't be fit to be used for a while anyway, I'll see how I get on with it today and we can discuss later."

I agreed and let him get dressed and off he went to work all locked up.

When he came home that evening I greeted him with, "Hi, how has my locked up little soldier been today?"

"It's been really uncomfortable, I know it's something that you like the idea of but I'm not sure I can manage with it locked to my balls," he replied.

I stroked his lap and said, "Well I do really like the idea of you being locked up tight like me. It's not the most comfortable thing having your pussy locked up with a weight attached and stretching your hood piercing, but it's something I've got used to for you."

He gave in and replied, "OK, I'll unlock you for a week whilst I am away as I know you'll want to play when you are bored, you might even end up stretching something." He then unlocked me and I could instantly notice the loss of weight pulling on my labia.

"Thanks for that," I replied, "but don't think that this will make me unlock you," I said with a grin.

"OK, you can keep me locked up for now and we can revisit the topic at bedtime," he said begrudgedly.

We put the kids to bed and then sat on the sofa with a glass of wine and I fell asleep with my head on his lap picturing what was underneath, and with him playing with the large hoops in my tunnels that I had put in especially for him. We both woke and made our way upstairs and went straight to sleep, with him forgetting to put an alarm on as he had an early start because of his trip away.

"Shit, what is the time," I heard him say as the kids had slept in a bit and given us a later than usual wake up. He quickly got up and dressed and left, forgetting that his cock was still locked to his balls. He remembered in the taxi on the way to the airport but by that time he knew there was nothing that could be done about it, so accepted that he would be uncomfortable for the week.

I picked the kids up from school and dropped them straight off to my parents, so I had the evening to prepare myself for my pussy tattoo. I was really nervous about the pain of the tattoo, but the thought of it also made me very wet.

I sent Mollie a message, "Hi, can't wait for tomorrow, the husband is away for a week and the kids are at my parents for the weekend."

Mollie replied, "Funnily enough Shaun is out for the night, how have you been and how is everything healing?"

"All good, although I think I might have stretched my hood a bit," I said.

Mollie quickly replied, "From the sound of it you have been having fun then."

"Yeah, although I was unlocked last night and I am missing the weight of the locks and feeling them swing between my legs. Whilst in the throes of an orgasm my husband mentioned about a split tongue and it wrapping around his cock, is that possible with a split tongue?" I asked.

"Well if you are free tonight why don't you come over and we can have a chat?" Mollie replied.

I got excited by that and quickly replied, "I'm free now if you aren't busy I can pop into the shop to keep you company until you close up?"

Mollie replied, "Great, I'll get everything ready for your arrival."

As I walked into the shop I was greeted by Mollie and she locked the door behind me and flipped the shop sign to closed.

"Come straight into my treatment room unless you don't want anything done?" she said.

"I hadn't intended on getting anything done but I'm always happy to if you are. I love the way the cheek piercings look on you. They really do suit you, and should I ask how the nipples are?" I replied.

Mollie said, "Thanks, I'm getting used to seeing me with the cheek piercings but I have to admit, they do look kinda good. The nipples are constantly, and I mean constantly, keeping me aroused, I'll show you later. Sorry, when you said you wanted to pop into the shop I thought you might have wanted to get something done today, we can go back into the reception area if you want a comfy chair to sit in and chat?"

"Well as you have your room all setup it would be a shame to waste your time, how would you like me to sit?" I asked.

Mollie looked at me, winked, and said, "Well as you are unlocked, I'll check how you are healing and see how much you have stretched everything with those padlocks and weights that you mentioned earlier."

As I put my feet in the stirrups she strapped them in, firmly securing them to the piercing chair.

Mollie smiled and said, "Wow you certainly heal well and I can see there is room to stretch your inner labia piercings which I can do for you today as they won't interfere with Shaun's work tomorrow. If I can just ask you to reach down and grab the weight in your hood piercing, and pull on it a little, so I can see how your clit piercing is healing."

As I reached down and pulled on the weight it felt good, I heard her reach across to her tray for something. All of a sudden, as I was pulling, I felt a sting and then the weight came free and still had the ring that was in my hood piercing attached.

Mollie said, "Are you ok? You had stretched it quite a bit so I only had to slide the scalpel through a tiny bit of your hood to split it. If you can give me that weight I'll attach it to your clit piercing to give you something else to focus on whilst I stretch your inner labia piercings."

As I gave her the weight, I felt her attach it to my clit and release it so it dropped down hitting my labia piercings and pulling on my clit making me groan.

"Yeah I'm good, that only stung a little bit and the weight feels really good there," I said.

"Not squirting on me when I stretch these inner labia piercings of yours further than you've stretched them already," Mollie replied.

I could then feel her manipulating my labia but not really any pain, a little bit of a sting or burning sensation but nothing too bad at all. After about 10 mins I could see all of the rings that were in my inner labia on the tray and the 10 tunnels that looked quite large that were on the tray earlier were evidently now in my labia.

I then heard her unclipping the weight off my clit and then removing the clit ring.

"As I have my tapers out I may as well stretch this," Mollie said, and then pushed a taper through my clit.

The pain was amazing and nearly made me cum but I controlled myself like I was asked by Mollie.

"Now onto finishing off tapering those lobes of yours to their final sizes," Mollie said as she moved up to my left ear.

I could then feel her stretching my second hole twice, and then the third hole twice, and finally the fourth hole once.

"There you go, five little tunnels going down in 1mm sizes from 6mm all the way down to 2mm," I think they look amazing, Mollie said as she handed me a mirror.

I replied, "I wasn't expecting them to look quite so big as a complete package, you can't see any skin between the tunnels at all."

"If you can turn your head the other way I'll do the right lobe the same so that you can match," Mollie asked in a way that was kind of telling me to do it.

I looked the other direction and felt Mollie do the same to my right lobe as she did with my left so I now had two matching lobes crammed full of metal tunnels.

"Ok for the final couple of things I need you to take off your top," Mollie asked.

I did as I was asked and took my top off, I had forgotten that my husband had clipped chains between my nipple rings.

"So you really have been having fun then, sounds like you really are getting into this," Mollie said.

"Yeah the more I get and the more things I try the more I want to go further," I said excitedly.

Then remembering the words my husband uttered yesterday morning as I was giving him a blow job. I asked, "How is the split tongue of yours, can a split tongue really do all of what my husband thinks it can do?"

Mollie said, "It sure can, where do you think he got the idea from? I made some suggestions to him as to what you might both enjoy and also what he might enjoy on you when you were both here like I said to you when he was getting pierced."

As she was saying that I could feel my pussy getting wetter, not necessarily at the thought of the tongue split, but more about what he might enjoy on me.

"So what else would he enjoy to be done to me?" I asked.

"You'll find out next," Mollie said as I then felt a clamp at the bottom of my navel and then the needle as Mollie pierced the lower part to match my existing piercing at the top.

She then unclipped the chain attached to my nipple rings and then removed the 3mm rings that were horizontally pierced through my nipples.

I then felt the sting of the taper stretching my ever so large and sensitive nipples, it felt so good that I let out a groan.

"Not yet missy, you have a couple more things to go," Mollie said.

Then a second taper followed the first, this time I could feel it stretching and she then put a tunnel in it and picked up the original 3mm ring that was in it and put that back through the tunnel. She then moved the ring and made it rattle a bit and then repeated the process on my other nipple, edging me ever so close to an orgasm.

"So that was all I have planned, unless you have anything you'd like done to please your husband?" Mollie asked knowing that I was turned on at this point.

She could see me thinking about it but not really being brave enough to mention it again, but she knows me well enough by now to know what I'll like.

Mollie looked at me and said, "Well I normally need another pair of hands to do this so you'll have to help. Stick your tongue out, I'll then use the lidocaine on it and I'll clamp both sides then give you the clamps, I'll need you to hold them steady and keep sideways pressure on them."

Mollie put a plastic gown over the top of me and then gave me some mouthwash. I did as I was told and stuck my tongue out, as Mollie removed my 3mm barbell from the middle my tongue felt weird. I also thought that this will be the last time that I have only one tongue as Mollie applied the two clamps over my venom piercings and I then felt the freeze spray.

Just as I was getting nervous Mollie asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yeth," was my reply, wanting it to be over quickly.

I then felt something dripping onto the bib, then it changed from dripping to pouring onto the bib that was covered with paper towels.

"That's just a bit of blood, it's to be expected," Mollie said in a bid to reassure me.

As she continued I could feel that I was pulling my hands further and further away from each other.

Mollie said, "Just need to snip your frenulum underneath so I can split as far back as possible, you will probably end up with a lisp after this."

I hadn't even thought that it might permanently affect my speech, but it's too late now to worry about it as it's already done.

"You'll smell a bit of burning now as I'm just using a cautery pen to stop the bleeding and to finish up, we don't want these two long tongues of yours rejoining," Mollie said.

It was the longest, and probably the bloodiest minutes of my life, and I've had two children via c-section.

Mollie put some gauze in my mouth between my two tongues to soak up the blood and then took the clamps back off me and removed them.

"If you can keep the gauze between your tongues for a couple of minutes, I'll then change it and make sure that all is ok and then you can keep it there for as long as you can tolerate so that your tongue gets used to being in two sections. You look like you could do with a pick-me-up," Mollie said as she reached to grab my nipples.

Mollie whispered in my ear, "I made a deal with your husband that if I do this to you then he has to get something done for you, so I guess you'll need to bring him in when he gets back to keep up his side of the deal." Mollie sensed I was getting close to an orgasm again and handed me some paper towels.

The next thing I felt was some enjoyable pain at the tip of my left nipple, I realised that Mollie was adding some piercings like hers into the tips of my nipples. After the first one I let out a loud groan wanting, no, needing more.

"Now you have towels down there you can squirt all you want as I push this dermal punch into your nipple. It will permanently remove some of your nipple tissue and replace it with a shiny dermal piercing," she said knowing that she was going to tip me over the edge.

As the dermal punch touched my right nipple causing the right sort of extreme pain it sent my whole body off shaking violently as I could no longer hold back the orgasm.

We both soon realised saying the word "fuck", isn't that easy with a mouth full of bloody gauze.

Mollie said, "Babe, can you open your mouth so I can replace the gauze and I'll leave you for a couple of minutes to recover."

Mollie came back 10 minutes later and asked, "How are you feeling now?"

I said, "OK", well I tried to say it but still couldn't really speak.

Mollie cleaned any remaining bits of blood up from my face and asked, "Please can you open your mouth so I can take a look?"

As I opened my mouth I could feel how sore my throat was and then as she removed the gauze I had a strange feeling of the air hitting the raw inside parts of the two sections of my tongue.

"It looks like it's stopped bleeding and has been split as far back as I could possibly go. It looks awesome, I wish mine was split that far back, I may have to get mine resplit like yours," Mollie said.

I was still a little scared to talk as my throat was killing me and I felt like I didn't want to move my tongues.

Mollie said, "I bet you weren't expecting to finish the day with your tongue split but I know that you will both love it, it's really fun to play with, all day long."

I struggled but managed to reply with, "I was hoping that I would be brave enough to get it done, thank you so much."

"It was my absolute pleasure, and with your sensitive nipples you'll really enjoy those nipple tips and will be a lovely surprise for your hubster to play with. You'll have fun too when you bring him in to have his scrotal ladder extended, and if you like we can seal all of the rings permanently shut. Maybe you can think of something else for him as you have been extra good to him," Mollie said.

Trying not to speak, I just smiled and nodded.

"What I'd suggest is to go home now and keep some ice in your mouth for as long as you can tolerate, and as often as you can. It really will help with the swelling and the sore throat. Then when you are ready for bed, take one of these Valium and come back in tomorrow to see Shaun whenever you get up, he has the day free for just you."

I tried to utter the words, "Thank you," but again it sounded like I was "thanking Sue" and off I went out of the door to go straight home.

As I got in I went straight upstairs to look in the bathroom mirror at my new tongue. "Oh wow," was all I could think of as I saw my new tongues. I looked and tried to move them separately and make shapes with them and it was amazing, painful but amazing. The insides of the two parts looked a dark purple showing that they were very fresh and raw, as was my raging sore throat.

Even though it was only 6:30pm I took myself off to bed with some ice in my mouth and held it there until it melted, then took one of the Valium to help me nod off.

Chapter VII: Pussy Tattoo and more

I woke up at 9am feeling a little fuzzy, due to the Valium, and still had a raging sore throat. Then I remembered the day before and that I now have two tongues each with their own piercing, which I know will look good once healed, but still look very raw.