The All New Lucy Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then finally removed the cheek skewer which by now had left two little holes.

Once her outfit was off I said, "Your turn to sit in the chair, sorry if it's a bit damp but I'm sure you won't mind my pussy juices on you."

Mollie didn't say anything, just let out a loud groan.

As she sat in the chair I secured her hands and feet and put the blindfold on her, I saw the two cheek holes again.

"Where is your spare jewellery box as I need some long labret studs," I asked.

Mollie replied, "It's all in my bag on the bed, what are you looking for?"

"You'll find out," I replied as I looked for long labret studs.

"Open your mouth," I ordered.

As she opened her mouth I think she was expecting a skewer, instead she felt a little pop as I managed to get the labret stud in and then screwed the ball on it.

"Now onto the other side," I said and managed to get the labret stud in quite quickly and screwed the ball on.

I said to Mollie, "I didn't want to let those holes close from the skewer, I wanted a reminder of what I had done to you, so I have added to your cheek jewellery."

Again Mollie didn't say anything.

I said, "Now onto those skewers of yours, as you have done such a good job on me I think I'll do the same to you," and grabbed her left nipple and stretched it out as far as I could.

As the tip of the skewer first hit the outside of her nipple she let out a scream, "Fuck they hurt so much, no more," she begged.

"Sorry you aren't finished yet, let's hope for your sake this one isn't as painful," I said, as I pushed the second skewer all the way through her right nipple.

As the sharp ends of the long skewers that were in each nipple dropped down between her breasts I had an idea.

I said, "I'll release your arms so that you can play, as I push these skewers through their opposite nipples at the same time," and untied her arms.

Her hands quickly went to play with her very moist pussy and I could quickly hear the rattling of her pussy jewellery.

As I lined up the tips of the two skewers against the each side of each of her nipples I said, "Don't cum too quickly, at least not until I do this," and squeezed her tits together as the tips of the skewers penetrated through their opposite nipples.

"Fuuuck," Mollie screamed as she orgasmed in front of me.

As I untied her and removed her skewers I then helped her to the bed.

Mollie then removed my nipple skewers and went to remove the one in my cheek, I said, "Please can I keep it in a little longer," and she laughed.

We then lay down and cuddled for a while until Mollie sprang into action.

"As I have something very visible to remind us both of this day, how about you having something visible, but not the cheek piercings?" Mollie asked.

"OK, what did you have in mind?" I asked nervously.

"If you can take a seat, I just want to add a little something to your lip to make them even more kissable" Mollie said as she got up and rummaged through her bag.

I sat nervously in the chair Mollie returned and put the blindfold on me. As I sat there I remembered liking her big lip labret and thought, "Fuck am I going to end up with a matching lip plug?"

As Mollie clamped my lip I felt a quick sharp sting and then felt her putting the jewellery in.

"There we go, a beautiful shiny gem on your lip, I thought you'd look cute with a vertical labret," Mollie said.

I said, "Phew, I thought you were going to add a lip plug like yours. I'm not saying that I don't like yours but I'm not ready for that yet."

"That'll be on the list for me to demonstrate on you at the next convention, as you'll be ready for something really visible by then" Mollie said laughingly.

"Maybe, although I really like the cheek piercings on you, do you think you could put jewellery in the holes from my skewer when you take it out?" I asked Mollie.

"I'd love to do that, but I didn't know if you were ready for that," Mollie replied.

I said excitedly, "Neither did I until today. Seeing them on you and knowing that I did them makes me want the same from you, so we can match."

As Mollie removed my skewer and put the labret studs in she handed me a mirror. Not only did I love my three new additions on my face, but I also got a bit emotional.

I said, "Thank you so much, I have amazing reminders of this weekend from both you and Shaun."

Mollie replied, "You are very welcome. I've told Shaun he can stay out as long as he wants and I'll sleep in your room tonight so he doesn't have to worry about waking me. Now let's get back to bed."

As she hugged me and then kissed my neck making our collars collide I knew it was going to be a long night and another reminder of the perfect weekend.