The All New Lucy Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that Mollie had sent me a text message with a snake's tongue emoji asking, "Good morning, how are you feeling today? Shaun is all set up and ready for you any time from 9:30am. There is no rush, so any time this morning when you feel up to it xx"

I replied, "Sorry I've just woken up and still a little fuzzy, I'll have a quick shower and make sure I'm all clean and freshly shaven and be with you about 10am xx."

I had a quick reply from Mollie, "The fuzziness might help with the tattoo so hopefully you won't shift that feeling too quickly, although we can always give you another to help again, see you soon."

I had a shower and removed all of the hair from my waist down and instantly felt better and more alert, but my throat was still sore. I got dressed, well I put a baggy top on and a flowing skirt and no underwear, put some more ice in my mouth and off I went to get tattooed.

Shaun greeted me as I came through the door.

"Hi, I hear you had a day of it yesterday, how are the tongues doing?" he asked.

I stuck my tongues out and said, "I'm still not speaking much as my throat is so sore."

Shaun laughed and joked, "I can always tattoo your throat as well today to get all of the pain out in one go."

"No thanks, I don't want to go as high as my throat for a while," I painfully replied.

"Let's get you settled into the tattoo room, Mollie is in there getting the final touches set up for you and I'll close the shop up as it's only you all day," Shaun said.

As I walked into the tattoo room I could see that Mollie was dressed quite differently to normal. She was dressed from her head to her toes in tight shiny rubber with areas cut-out, only for her eyes, nostrils, ears, tit's and pussy. As she turned around I could see she had a jewelled butt plug inserted into her ass.

"Well hello, you look fantastic, I mean you look sexy as hell. I'm not that way inclined but if I was I'd..... you know," I said as I felt my pussy tingle and get wet.

Mollie just nodded.

Shaun walked in behind me and said, "Slave you are allowed to reply."

Mollie then said in a muffled voice as there was no mouth opening on the hood that she was wearing, "Thanks I feel really sexy too when I'm dressed like this. My master and I had a discussion last night and we felt comfortable enough with you to allow you to see me like this."

I managed to speak a bit more and say, "You really do look amazing and thank you for trusting me, I really wish I could speak more but it really hurts."

Mollie looked at Shaun and he nodded, as if to allow her to respond.

Mollie then said, "Thanks again, we love me being like this, but as you can imagine it's not something that everyone would understand. I'm sure that you noticed the collar and matching anklets and cuffs before, well we live as master and slave outside of work. We aren't married but he calls me his wife as it's easier for everyone else to understand, he owns my body. When we started this I had a list of things that I didn't want but there are now just a couple on there as two of them were carried out recently, the nipple tips and the cheek piercings and another last night when he tattooed both of my hands.

I said curiously, "I won't even ask what is left!"

This time she shook her head and then looked at Shaun, who said, "Go on, tell her."

Reluctantly Mollie said, "My master wants to visibly mark me and tattoo my head now he has shaved all my hair off, and also tattoo my neck and hands and wants me to have a lip plate."

"I bet you look amazing bald," was about all I could manage to say with my tongues.

Shaun then interjected, "Right then Lucy let's get you on the chair and legs into the stirrups as I don't want you twitching. As you said earlier, I won't go as high as your throat," he said and winked.

"Thank you," I replied and took off my skirt and sat on a chair matching the one that is in Mollie's piercing room.

As Mollie strapped my legs into the stirrups he spread them out wide so he could see where to put the stencil.

Shaun had a look and started to place a stencil on my pubic mound and said, "So this is the pussy that you and Mollie are eager to get tattooed. It's been a useful tool for me to use with my slave, as she wanted you to have your pussy tattooed too. From the looks of it you are either very eager or like the look of my slave, which is it?"

I painfully said, "Mollie, I mean your slave looks stunning in the rubber with all her piercings on show."

Shaun could see the pain in my face as I spoke, "I can see you are still struggling with the pain from yesterday, would you like another Valium as this is going to hurt."

Mollie offered me a drink of water with two Valium tablets and whispered, "Take them both, you are better off out of it for this tattoo."

As I took the two tablets and swallowed them down I could feel Shaun then freehand drawing parts onto my labia. Mollie gave the weight that has been attached to my clit piercing since yesterday a little tug as she removed it.

Just as things were starting to go a bit fuzzy I heard Shaun welcoming someone else into the room and said to them, "If you do the left side and Dave does the right side, and I'll work my way up to the underbust."

I then felt a stencil being added higher up onto my pelvis and extending upwards. Mollie grabbed my nipples by the rings to stretch my breasts out as the design went underneath my tits.

Mollie whispered in my ear, "A little suggestion from your husband," as I felt a stencil going around each nipple and then covering my breasts, and that was the last thing I remember.

I awoke several hours later on my side with a cushion between my legs, keeping them apart.

"Hey you," said Mollie with her bald head on display but the rest of her body still in the suit with her piercings on display.

I mumbled back, "Hi."

"You hubster let us know that you loved your tattoo's so much and were eager to continue. When we told him what you had planned for your pussy tattoo he was so excited and wanted to treat you back. He talked to us and let us know where you have told him that you don't want tattoo's so we worked with that. He paid us a little extra so that we could get another couple of artists to work on you at the same time to get more work done. As you requested we haven't gone as high as your neck, we have however given you a stunning front of a black grey bodysuit. What would you like to see first, your pussy or the full front?" Mollie asked.

Still very fuzzy, I replied, "I only came in for a tattoo on my pussy."

Mollie said trying to reassure me, "It is such beautiful work, you look truly stunning."

"Well it's too late now anyway," I said, trying to make a joke out of it.

The truth is I've always wanted to be covered in tattoos but never been brave enough to do it. My husband supports me in everything and has always known what I have wanted, so this is his way of helping me.

"Mollie, please can I see my pussy tattoo, I really really want to see that."

As Mollie got the iPad out she showed me various pictures of my tattooed pussy, labia and then the extra special touches, a star tattoo around my anus.

Mollie excitedly said, "Look you even have a blue clit, I had the honour of doing that but it was at a cost."

"What cost?" I asked.

As she moved closer I saw she now has a tattooed throat.

I said, "Wow it looks stunning on you, especially with that shiny collar. Is that a tattoo on your face as well?"

"Yeah but it was very much worth it as I got to tattoo your nipples," Mollie said as she started to show me the photos of my full front tattoo.

"We didn't go to your neck so it won't be visible if you wear neck tops," Mollie said as if it made it all better as she walked out of the room.

I have to be honest the tattoo's looked amazing and once I got over the shock of it I loved them. I started tracing my fingers around the tattoo's on my tits and they were even more sensitive.

It wasn't long until my hand ventured down to my very wet and very sore pussy. As I parted my labia and gave a little rattle it made me smile, then I noticed that the weight had been reattached to my clit piercing so I gave it a little tug and it felt so good.

I can't believe that I am getting turned on by my own body, but looking at the photos of me, it really didn't seem real, it looked like I was looking at a beautiful tattooed woman and imagining it was me. I just needed something else to tip me over the edge.

Mollie heard me rattling and she came back into the room with Shaun.

Mollie said to Shaun, "Master, please can you modify your slave so that Lucy can cum whilst she is watching you, I think she'd like that."

Mollie then turned to me and said, "What would you like my Master to do me."

"Lots of piercings I think, we should start with a visible one on your bridge, after all you have tattooed my clit," I said cheekily, winking at her.

As she sat there in the piercing chair Shaun secured her legs in the stirrups using her solid anklets and her wrists to the armrests with the stainless steel bangles.

"Ahh so that's what the bangles, anklets and collar are for," I said, getting more and more breathless.

Shaun replied "No, it's a permanent visible sign of ownership, they are permanently locked on and cannot be removed unless you cut them off. I suggested to your husband that he should invest in some slave bangles as you already wear loads of bangles, but he liked the idea of the collar the most. So you may too be wearing something as I gave him the contact details of my supplier and he said he has already measured you."

I then remembered the latest thing my husband tried on me as part of our recent games. He put his hands around my throat and said, "Your body is all mine, I own you," to tip me over the edge.

The thought of him putting that jewellery on me made me so hot I started rattling really loudly as I took the weight off my clit and started rubbing and pulling it.

I looked across and saw Shaun piercing her bridge and then moved onto a vertical labret.

As Mollie heard me rattling and getting closer it was getting her closer too.

Mollie said breathlessly, "Master please pierce me, stretch me like you know I really want you to."

He got his key out and unlocked her and released one of her arms so she could play.

Shaun then took out her septum piercing and picked up a large dermal punch, as he approached her nose I could see her waiting for the pain.

As the dermal punch hit her nose and cut through the flesh of her septum she screamed and my whole body shook violently as an orgasm tore through my body.

Mollie was still not quite there and was still violently rubbing her clit making all the rings in her labia rattle.

Shaun then secured her arm back to the chair and removed the jewellery in her clit.

"Just a little taper for my slave's poor little clitty," Shaun said, teasing her.

As the first taper slid through easily, Shaun picked up a second taper, this time the taper met more resistance before it was all the way through.

Just as it neared the end, Mollie screamed, "Another taper, your slave needs a tunnel in her clit."

As Shaun picked the next taper up I had recovered enough to see him just starting to put a thick 5mm taper through her clit.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuck that looks amazing," I uttered.

Shaun said to me, "Slave wants it to be removed, but I've said the most I'll do is stretch it until it's virtually all metal."

I managed to say, "The same fantasy that I've always had," just as I orgasmed again, this time squirting.

I don't remember Shaun actually putting the taper in and inserting a 5mm tunnel into her clit and then locking her back up.

As I regained consciousness I was still sitting in the chair and Mollie was still secured to the piercing chair.

I said to her, "Hey you, I see you are still secured to the chair so I can finally see all of your piercings," and got up to have a good look.

As I walked across the room I could see that her pussy was very extensively pierced and tattooed, even her inner labia had tattoos. The more I looked the more I saw, then I looked at her nipples, which look very similar to mine except they now have jewellery stretching them out.

"Those nipples sure look amazing, I might need to get some of those stretchers but they may make it too noticeable," I said, getting all turned on again.

Mollie replied, "What do you think of my newest addition in my pussy?"

Looking again I let out a little groan and said, "The clit tunnel looks amazing, something else to add to my list."

Mollie said, "Thanks, but not that one, he's added a Princess Albertina at the very top of my pussy, but you'll have to move my inner labia to see it."

As I reached down and touched her and spread her labia, Mollie let out a loud groan and tried to move her crotch towards my hand. I could see a little ring, still with a spot of blood around it which looked beautiful.

"That's another for you next time," Mollie said, as I started to get all turned on again.

I replied, "Shame you are the lucky one secured to the chair, I really need you to do it now."

Shaun heard me and returned to unlock Mollie from the piercing chair and said, "Does my slave want to have one last piece of fun with our little project?"

As Mollie got up from the chair I quickly replaced her and put my feet in the stirrups, as they were secured, my arms were then secured and a blindfold put on me. This all was making me sopping wet and getting me so turned on again.

As Mollie pierced me it felt amazing but I think I was all orgasmed out for the day.

Just as I thought the surprises had ended I felt something cold around my neck.

I then heard, "I told you that your body is mine and I own you," from my husband and the collar clicked and locked shut.

I came so hard I nearly blacked out, I was so exhausted after everything that had happened. I vaguely remember my husband picking me up in his arms and putting me into the car and taking me home.

As we arrived home my husband carried me up to bed and said, "Hope you enjoyed your day, having carried out on you some of what you have always dreamed of. I think next time you need to give Mollie free reign, we have been chatting and she has a lot of plans for you."

He lay behind me spooning me and gave a little pull on my new collar and said, "Goodnight slave."

Chapter VIII: London Tattoo Convention

Day One:

Building up to the London tattoo convention I'd been in for a planning session with Shaun working out what characters, elements or scenes that I would like on my Disney leg sleeve. I've always loved Frozen, in particular Olaf and also Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo. As a teenager I liked Winnie the Pooh and had a lot of merchandise and I associated a lot with Eeyore, with him being the depressed loner.

Shaun came up with the concept of starting on my foot with characters from the water, with Ariel, Sebastian and Flounder, from Little Mermaid in a sand setting on the top of my foot. Moving up would then be Nemo and Dory around an anemone with a turtle near the surface of the water with some Jellyfish. Then my knee would be a scene from Winnie the Pooh featuring Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore, with the house from up floating in the air. Then wrapping around to the back of my leg it would start to get snowy and would have Olaf from Frozen in a scene with Sven. Then onto my butt cheek there would be a space scene with Wall-E and Eve.

I was so excited, we started very early as the tattoo artists are allowed in early to set up and Shaun had all his stencils and plans ready. As the doors opened we were then able to get started so Shaun quickly got out his stencils and started to put them onto my leg and foot and then freehand drawing some extra bits in.

"Where is Mollie?" I asked.

Shaun replied, "She's going to join us later in the day if she can, I arranged for her to have something special. She's sorry but she won't be doing your lips today, so we can just concentrate on the leg."

At the sting of the first needle hitting the top of my foot I knew it was going to be a very long two days, so I sneakily took one of the Valium tablets to take the edge off it. By the time Shaun took his first break I could see that I had a lot of outlining completed along with a fork, a corkscrew and a pipe tattooed on my toes as part of the things Ariel collected in the film.

When tattooing resumed he then moved up my leg to carry on with the outline. Even with the Valium, the outlining on both the front of my knee and especially the back of my knee was painful, but manageable. By the time we had a break for lunch the main parts of my lower leg and my knee had been outlined, it was clear that there was going to be a lot of colouring and not so much outlining.

As everyone else was having a break in the afternoon Shaun was powering through as he wanted to finish all of the outline and then start on the colouring and shading. Before the end of the day he wanted to finish the foot piece so it was clear what sort of style he was doing.

There were two hours left of the first day for Shaun to finish off my Ariel foot piece so out came the colours. The pain was excruciating on the top of my foot but I had to power through it.

Then I heard a familiar voice and a jingle from behind me, then a little tug on my collar, "Hello there sexy slave, how is our little project doing today?" It was Mollie.

It was a welcome distraction, I jokingly said, "Hi, it's kinda hurting really bad at the moment, can you ask him to use the no-so-painful needles."

"Nah I know you can handle it, you've certainly had worse pain, that reminds me, how is that sexy snake tongue of yours?" Mollie asked as she walked in front of me.

As I stuck out my tongues and rattled the balls from my venom piercings on my teeth, I said "It's awesome my husband absolutely loves it. Well don't you look different with your shaved head out in public, and that lip plug is huge."

"Yeah I finally gave in and let Shaun scalpel my lip, but I actually love it, all in all it all goes well with my head tattoos. So all that is left is just my face but that won't happen for quite a while," Mollie said as she lifted her hands to show that they have been tattooed.

"Why are you holding off on getting your face tattooed?" I asked.

"Well I still like to look like everyone else on occasions, it would take a lot to get me to agree to getting my face tattooed," Mollie replied.

Shaun interjected and said, "I'm sure I could do a deal and get you to get that face of yours tattooed. I know what you want, I just need our muse to go along with it but it has to be her choice."

"What must be my choice?" I asked.

Mollie said, "I can't say anything more but I have agreed with Shaun, if we do something together then he can tattoo my face."

The thought of Mollie agreeing to have something done that I know she was holding back on was really intriguing, but also helping to take my mind off my foot.

"So how was your special present? Was it everything that you hoped it would be?" Shaun asked Mollie.

Mollie excitedly said, "Oh my god, it was amazing, really painful as they threw the hooks but it was so surreal. It took me a while to be brave enough to lift my feet off the ground, but once I did, it felt like an out of body experience, it took me somewhere else."

"Sounds amazing, what did you do?" I asked.

"I did my first ever suspension, they put two thick hooks in my back by my shoulder blades, look you can still see the marks," Mollie said as she turned and showed me her back.

She added, "They attach ropes through a pulley in the roof to the hooks on your back and you slowly get used to the weight being taken by the hooks by walking back and forth and then pulling tight. Then once you are ready you lift your feet up and they hoist you up in the air and you can fly. A combination of the pain and the fact that you are in the air takes your mind to a different world, I can't wait to do it again."