The All New Lucy Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You look like you are still buzzing from it, but it's not something I'd do, although I'd like to see you do it next time."

"Ok it's a date. I'm off to get some longer nipple stretchers so I can pass these ones down to you," Mollie said as she walked off.

As day one drew to a close Shaun had completed the outline of all of the characters and I could have a good look at what had been done so far. My foot was complete apart from the little parts he wants to touch up tomorrow when he is colouring in the rest of my leg.

Before wrapping my leg up a number of official photos were taken so that it registered the progress after day one of Shaun's ambitious tattoo.

We went back to the hotel and had some food with other tattooed and pierced people all around us, it felt strangely like I actually belonged here. We had a couple of drinks in the hotel lobby before Mollie and I left Shaun with some of his tattoo buddies and went upstairs to our rooms.

As we stopped outside Mollie's hotel room door, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Goodnight Slave" as she rattled my collar against the large hoop earrings that I had put in for our meal.

The sound and the touching of my collar got me turned on, I said, "Unless you want a nightcap at my room?"

"I just need to grab something from my room and I'll meet you at yours in two minutes," Mollie said as she rushed into her room.

I had a knock on my door and Mollie was standing there with two pairs of the nipple stretchers in her hand and a little bag in her other hand.

Mollie said to me, "Well you did say that you'd like a pair, so lift up your top and I'll fit these for you. I think you can handle going straight to the longer ones with your sexy nipples. But before I fit yours I need you to trust me and bend over."

As I bent over I could feel something being circled around my anus, then all of a sudden something cold was inserted.

Mollie said, "Relax it's only the smallest one, I'll give you the others to get you up to my size, then we can be butt buddies too."

It was initially uncomfortable, but also turned me on. I had a boyfriend that loved doing anal many years ago so I had tolerated it for him, but had not had anything go up my arse for many years. But this felt different, I guess in the right situation it actually feels nice.

Mollie then put the two chairs from the hotel room facing each other.

I took off my top and sat on the chair which made the butt plug and the metal in my pussy made a noise on the wooden chair, not only did the noise make me groan but also made me more aware of the plug in my arse.

"Well I'm going to have to take off my dress to make that noise," Mollie said as she lifted her dress over her head.

She then turned around and bent over showing me her jewelled butt plug that is surrounded by the star tattoo around her anus, then sat in front of me naked.

The sight of her started to make me all wet. I'd seen parts of her body that most people wouldn't have. But I hadn't seen her totally naked, and seeing that we have matching butt plugs too, but not the matching star tattoo, well not yet. Looking at her she was hot.

Whilst Shaun was looking at the healed full front tattoo and picking out bits he wanted to touch up, Mollie got to work on my nipple stretchers. Mollie removed the rings from the tunnels of my horizontal nipple piercings and then put the first one around the base of my nipple. As she pulled on my tunnel and stretched my nipple out it felt so good, but in a sexual way. She managed to stretch it far enough and put a barbell through the eyelet of the stretcher, through the tunnel and then into the eyelet on the other side of the stretcher and then screwed the ball on the end of the barbell.

I looked down and it stuck out quite a distance from my chest, then I saw Mollie's tattooed hand move onto my other nipple to repeat the process. Seeing this sexy woman with amazing piercings and stunning tattoo work was actually getting me turned on, and not just because she was stretching my nipples.

Mollie stretched the second nipple long enough for the barbell to go through the eyelets and tunnel and screwed the ball on.

As I looked down I could see these two long nipples protruding outwards, there was no way I could hide them, but then I remembered where I was and thought, I don't need to hide them here.

Mollie looked at me and said, "Please can you do mine?"

Thinking about what it might be that me and Mollie have to do together for Shaun to tattoo her face I said, "It would be my pleasure to do yours".

It was hard to concentrate, sat in front of a smokin hot tattooed and pierced naked woman, as she was taking the rings out of the tunnels in her nipples. I wanted to touch more than just her nipples.

"I need your nipples stiffer to stretch them out more," I said.

"Well as your hands are there I'm sure you can help make them stiff," she replied sticking her tongues out and licking her lips.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help myself. I leant forward and started sucking her nipple and swirling around it with my split tongue.

"Fuck that's hot," Mollie said as she pulled my head in to smother my face in her tit.

"Don't be afraid to give it a little nibble," Mollie said as her breathing was starting to quicken.

As my one hand was massaging her tit whilst her nipple was in my mouth her hand grabbed my free hand and moved it to her unlocked pussy.

"Make me rattle, complete my fantasies," she said breathlessly.

As I was working on her one tit my hand was pulling on her clit ring, I don't know how I got here but I was having my first lesbian experience and I really didn't want it to stop.

I started kissing my way up her chest and started to nibble on her neck as my hands were squeezing both of her nipples.

As I kissed her neck our permanently locked steel collars collided against each other and we both let out a loud groan.

"Did you like that Slave," I said to her.

She lifted her hands and gave my collar a pull, choking me slightly, which I love, and said, "Yes I did slave," and pulled my face towards hers and started kissing me.

We were eating each other alive and I was so caught up in the moment I didn't know what I was doing.

I started vigorously rubbing her clit, making her breathing heavier and heavier.

"Pull it until it falls off, I don't need it, make me cum one last time before you rip it from my body," Mollie started screaming.

Those words were making my clit tingle as it's something I'd always fantasised about. As I was pulling hers with one hand I was pulling on mine with my other hand, but just about had enough control to not tell her to remove mine.

As her hand moved to touch my clit her other hand went around my throat and started controlling my breathing, which is the thing that really drives me wild.

"Fuuuck I want you to remove my clit too," I screamed and squirted all over Mollie.

I pulled too hard on Mollie's clit as my body shook and a jolt of pain shot through Mollies body.

Hearing those words and feeling that pain she thought her fantasy was coming true and had the biggest orgasm of her life and squirted for the first time.

Mollie gave me a kiss on the lips and said, "That's the last kiss on those lips before I tattoo them tomorrow, but I'd better go as we don't want a late night as we had another big day tomorrow.

Day Two:

Another early start and room service breakfast that I had wisely ordered when I arrived. I was already a bit sore after being tattooed the whole day yesterday.

I went into the bathroom to have a quick shower and remove the wrapping that was covering yesterday's tattoo. As I walked past the mirror I noticed the nipple stretchers still attached to my nipples and they made me smile.

After I came out of the shower I noticed a little envelope had been pushed under my door.

"There was a note written by Mollie on a hotel compliment slip, saying, "What happens in London stays in London," and a big lipstick stained kiss. Also said, "P.S. put this numbing cream on your lips before you come into the Convention as I will have people waiting to see my work being done."

As I got mentally prepared as well as physically prepared for the day ahead I headed to the convention with the numbing cream on my lips.

I walked to where Shaun and Mollie were all set up and ready for me.

Mollie greeted me first, with a stunning purple wig on, "Hi Lucy, how are you doing after yesterday."

I replied, "I'm good, thanks for the Nipple Stretchers, they are kinda hard to hide with the clothing that I had brought."

Mollie handed me a blanket and said, it can get cold in these conventions so you may want a blanket to stop you from getting so cold.

As I lay there Shaun was prepping my leg and getting ready to start, and said, "Are you ready to win best in show? I was chatting with some of the other artists last night and they all love our design concept and progress so far. According to them we really are looking good to be in the top three. Today will be even harder than yesterday, as it's a slightly shorter day, to allow the judging and the awards."

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be for two people to tattoo me at once, so I'm ready when you both are," I said nervously excited.

"If you can sit up initially I'll work on the front of your leg whilst Mollie does her work on you," Shaun said.

Shaun started shortly after that, whilst Mollie was waiting for another couple of people to turn up.

About 30 minutes later Mollie was ready to start, tattooing my lip liner, like my hair my makeup had been slowly going purple. As lip liner is done using semi-permanent ink, I had chosen lilac, so it could be a contrast liner or used as a highlight liner for a couple of years.

Mollie greeted her guests, "Hi everyone, as you can see our model is already being worked on at present, but she has bravely volunteered to allow me to show you some of my work. As you can see her ears are beautifully decorated, the left more than the right but we can sort that out first whilst I wait for one or two others to arrive."

I didn't realise that she had also brought all of her piercing gear with her.

Mollie said, "So the first one I'll do on my beautiful model is called an Industrial, or some may call it a Scaffold. It's basically two piercings usually joined by one piece of jewellery, commonly a barbell."

I then felt the first needle pierce the top of my ear and followed shortly by a second.

"Now time for the barbell," Mollie said, and inserted the barbell.

"So that was nice and easy, has anyone got a piercing that they would like to see performed?" Mollie asked her little crowd, which seemed to be growing as she was getting more attention.

"How about a venom piercings or a vertical conch industrial," someone suggested.

"Lucy, please can you open your mouth," Mollie asked.

I did as I was told.

Mollie said, "As you can see my model has her tongue split and already has venom piercings, which now looks like one in each of her two tongues. So what I can do is add another piercing in front of the existing two."

As she clamped my left left tongue she swiftly pierced it and then repeated the process for my right tongue.

Mollie said, "There we go, you can see they are perfectly aligned and there is room for a third in each side behind these two should the model decide she wants them."

"Now onto the final piercing before I move onto the lip liner and full lip colour," Mollie said to her ever increasing audience.

"A vertical conch industrial is pretty much as it suggests, it's two cartilage piercings placed vertically so all you really see is a bar going vertically in front of where a conch piercing would be. This one isn't for the faint hearted as it can be quite painful."

As she finished speaking I then heard a crunch and a pop and a zap of pain, and then the second crunch and pop, which really hurt.

"Shit that hurt," I accidentally blurted with my new lisp, as the pain was a bit too much.

Mollie apologised to the crowd as she inserted the barbell, "Sorry about that, I did say that this piercing is one of the more painful."

Mollie then gestured to Shaun that she needed me to move to being flat on my back.

Mollie then continued, "Now onto the main reason that we are all here, I will be doing lip liner around my clients lips and then full lip colour. My client has a love of the colour purple so she has chosen lilac for the liner and I have chosen a bright purple for the lip colour that perfectly matches her hair colour."

I wasn't expecting full lip colour as well, but I had agreed to be Mollie's model so that she could show off her work, after all it is the colour that I am currently wearing, so I'll have to stick with it for a couple of years.

As the lip lining started I really didn't feel a thing as the numbing cream had totally numbed my lips, Mollie was talking through and answering any questions as they were asked. The lip liner only took her about 15 minutes to complete, including stopping to answer questions.

Mollie said, "Now onto the lip colour, as you can all see this is a very bright vibrant purple and will match my clients persona perfectly," as she started the lip tattooing.

About halfway through she was asked a question, "What ink are you using? Is it like normal tattoo ink or are they only semi-permanent, if so how long will it last?"

Mollie replied, "Normally I'd be using different ink to what is used for a tattoo as most makeup is semi-permanent. But my client has had her eye makeup tattooed on using standard tattoo pigments that are permanent. I have used the same permanent pigments for her lip liner and now with the lip colour so they will permanently be bright purple, unless she visits me again to get the colour changed. Make-up tattooing is usually semi-permanent as most clients want the ability to change or to not have it at all in a couple of years, but my client is bold and confident and can pull off this look forever.

Did I hear her correctly, she is using permanent ink to tattoo my lips, I will permanently have bright purple lips for everyone to see. As I thought about it more my pussy started to get wet, I was going to be visibly tattooed for all to see the new me.

As Mollie continued to tattoo my lips I found myself getting more and more turned on and she noticed. She then sneakily lowered the blanket that I had over my body that covered my tits and my nipples that were very noticeably sticking out under my top.

By the time she was finished everyone could see that I had nipple stretchers attached to my nipples, but I really didn't care as I was so turned on that I had even forgotten about Shaun tattooing my leg.

At the lunch break Shaun had completed the front of my leg to just above my knee and had done a lot of the outside of my leg.

Shaun said to me, "I'll need another hour and a half on the front of your leg after lunch and then I'll need you to lie on your front so that I can power through until the end. I'm afraid I don't think we'll have time for a break this afternoon so make the most of this half hour, boost your energy, and prepare for that last stint.

Before I knew it lunch was over and I was back on the table and Shaun was straight back into finishing off the tattoo, less than an hour later Shaun had already finished the front and outside of my leg.

"On to your front now please, you might want the blanket to put underneath you so you can lie on those nipples of yours that you have matching with my slave," Shaun said with a cheeky grin.

I rolled over and concentrated on making my nipples comfortable and totally forgot that I put the jewelled butt plug back in after my shower this morning and Shaun saw it straight away.

"I see that there is something else that you match with my slave, but you might want to cover that up too, I'll get her to go and grab you another blanket," he said.

"It's fine, I'm sure I'm not the only woman here wearing one, and it might get you more people watching your work," I said jokingly.

"If I have time I'll add a star around yours to match but yours will be purple to match your new lips," Shaun said as he started to tattoo my leg again.

I had put headphones on and had closed my ear so I was oblivious of the crowd that I was drawing as Shaun was finishing off his masterpiece of a leg sleeve.

The next thing I knew I could feel my butt plug being removed and then the sting of tattoo needle tattooing my anus.

"Fuck, you could have warned me," I said loudly.

Mollie said, "Shhh everyone is watching, and remember no cumming."

As I looked up I noticed that I had drawn quite a crowd as people had surrounded Shauns work area and were watching him tattoo a purple star around anus.

It didn't take long for Shaun to finish tattooing my purple star and not long after that the whole convention was finished and the artists and their models were called to the main stage for the judges to look at the work.

We were split into different categories, with each category winner going through to the best in Show. I was in two separate ones, Best Female, and Best Large Tattoo.

First up was best female, with the top five called up onto the stage. We were called out first so we came third, with the winner being a woman who was covered and had a complete body suit with beautiful wings tattooed on her back. Shaun was really happy with third, his face was beaming when we picked up the award together.

Next up was Best Large Tattoo, which had male and female entrants who all had large pieces that were only done at the tattoo convention.

The top five were called up onto the stage. We weren't third, then we weren't second, so me and Shaun looked at each other thinking that we were happy to be in the top five and Third in the Best Female.

Then they called out our names, we couldn't believe that we had won Best Large Tattoo for the Disney Leg Sleeve. Shaun lifted me up and spun me around with delight, this was not only recognition for his work, but would also bring him business. Along with all that, this also meant that we would be on stage for the main presentation as part of this evening's activities.

Mollie was more excited than both of us, "Please can you let me do your hair and makeup for this evening? I want to make you look like the true stunner that you are, I also have the perfect outfit, shoes and accessories for you to wear."

I said, "I'd love it if you could do it all for me, I hadn't really thought about needing an outfit or anything special to wear, so I only had an asymmetric dress so nothing was touching my new tattoo."

Shaun said, "You two girls go off and get ready whilst I go and pack everything up."

Mollie excitedly said to Shaun, "I'll go back to our room and get my outfit and all my stuff and get changed with Lucy and we'll call for you at 7:30pm so we can have a drink in the lobby before it all starts at 8pm."

Mollie grabbed my hand and quickly led me away through the audience making my bangles and my pussy jewellery jangle as we sped off.

I suggested I shower first as Mollie has a lot to do to make me look beautiful, but Mollie said she needs to shower first as it will take us a while to get her into her rubber catsuit, so Mollie went first.

Not only was I dying to see what outfit Mollie was going to wear, but also what outfit she had for me to wear, at least I had the dress that I had brought as a fall back.

I saw the shoes, they were a pair of sky high platform stiletto heeled shoes, that were clear plastic so they didn't cover the tattoo. They looked amazing but there was no way I could walk in them, maybe with help I could take a couple of steps on the stage. They were obviously shoes for my outfit as the other footwear was a pair of thigh high lace-up PVC boots.