The Allie Pivot

Story Info
.An open relationship request is made.
11.8k words
4.22
57.7k
74
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
789 Followers

Hope you enjoy this fictitious tale about a soon to be married couple facing a major roadblock in getting to the church. Since it is close to fit in the Loving Wife category I put it there. Sorry still no editor so sorry for any mistakes in grammar or whatever you may find.

*

The Allie Pivot

Manni was nervous as she lay next to her fiancée Mark Porter on the queen size bed. They had been together since the 10th grade and had never dated another person. It was six months to their wedding and were already starting to talk about having children.

"Honey, I've always been honest with you and have told you my deepest thoughts." She took his large fingers into her petite ones but looked at the overhead ceiling fan instead of his direction.

"Same here," Mark smiled as he closed his eyes and felt so satisfied after an hour marathon of sex with his beautiful blonde, sexy wife to be. "What deep thoughts are you having right now?"

"Neither one of us have ever been with another person. Lately I've been feeling as if we have been cheated."

His eyes opened and he turned to look at her. "Cheated? In what way?"

"Haven't you ever imagined what it would be like to have sex with another woman?"

"Not really," he answered quickly. "I mean only in fantasy land. But I would never cheat on you. Never."

She sighed and got quiet. "Don't get angry. Promise me."

He sat up nervous about what her next words were going to be. "Don't tell me that you have cheated on me."

"God no," she gasped finally looking into his deep brown eyes. "I would never have sex with another person unless....."

"Fuck Manni you are scaring me."

"I'm just going to say it," she gulped holding his hand tighter. "I want us to have an open relationship before we are married."

"Why? Aren't you satisfied with our sex life? Do you already have someone you want to fuck?" He had never cursed at her before but now was very upset.

"Not really. I mean there have been a few guys that I know who have come on to me. But I haven't really picked anyone yet."

"I don't want to do it. Aren't I good enough in bed to keep you happy?

"God yes...I'm satisfied but still feel the need to have sex with at least one other person in my life. Please let me do this and after a period of time we will return to normal." She moved her leg over his hip and rubbed against his soft cock. "If I do it before we are married I won't be tempted later."

Mark lifted her leg off and slid out from under the blanket. "I'm sleeping in the spare room."

"Mark! Don't be this way. I love you and this won't change a thing with us. It starts next Friday night and I'm going to do it." She heard him slam the spare room door and felt angry that he couldn't accept her need to do this. Her friend Angie told her that he probably wouldn't agree but would come around after it was over.

Neither got much sleep that night and when she got up the next morning he was gone. It was Friday, which meant they would normally jog down to the small Cafe and have a bagel and coffee. She quickly got dressed in her running outfit and took off to see if he was still there.

Mark was trying to forget Manni's request to sleep with other men. He loved her like all get out and was broken hearted that she wanted to fuck someone else. He realized that there was no way that he would agree to it and decided not to discuss it again. Maybe she would just drop the stupid idea. He sipped on his hot coffee and noticed a cute woman standing with her coffee looking for a place to sit. Since all the tables were full, she smiled at him. "Care if I join you?"

He looked around and saw all the other seats taken. "Sure...please do."

"Thanks," she said noticing his deep brown eyes and handsome face. "Friday mornings are so busy here."

"I normally get here earlier but kind of overslept this morning," he added back to her. He noticed her college tee shirt. "So, you went to State."

"Yep, go Wolfpack," she grinned as she made her fingers into a wolf shape. "Do you have a favorite team?"

"Maryland Terps," he said. "No longer in the ACC."

"Well at least we both hate Carolina."

"True...very true. I'm Mark by the way."

"Allison....Allie," she smiled feeling her heart racing. "What do you do Mark?"

"I'm working for a robotic company. Mostly design new applications."

"Nice, I have a degree in mechanical engineering and would love to work in that area."

"Are you working now?"

"Well, yes in about two minutes I'll be behind that counter serving bagels and coffee," she frowned.

"You know we just signed a big contract and will need to hire a few more techs and engineers. Give me your phone number and I'll let you know."

"Are you sure you are not just trying to get my phone number?" She teased.

He laughed and thought about Manni's proposal. "Maybe...but it's true we are looking for new talent." He handed her his phone and watched as she typed in her name and phone number.

"And yours?" She smiled handing him her phone.

Manni was out of breath as she made it to the coffee shop. With her hands on her knees she peeked into the large storefront window and saw Mark with his back to her. She watched as he typed something on a cell phone and handed it to a cute light brown-haired woman. She figured they were exchanging phone numbers. The woman shook his hand and picked up her coffee cup before walking into the back room.

Mark was checking out Allie's butt when he felt two hands move from behind and cover his eyes. He pulled the fingers away and twisted around.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" she said pretending they didn't have an argument last night. When he didn't answer she quickly sat down. "So now you aren't going to talk to me?"

"I have nothing to say Manni. Seems you're the only one that has a lot to say." He hoped that she had changed her mind.

"Fine don't talk. I'm going to get me a cup of coffee too." She got in line and after she paid for the order she turned around and he was gone. "He'll come around," she whispered to herself.

Allison walked out of the back with her apron and hairnet on. She saw that Mark was gone and figured she would give him a call in a few days to ask about a job. As she was cleaning off a table she heard a girl's voice behind her.

"So how do you know Mark?"

"Mark? Oh, I just met him." Allison answered as she glanced at the engagement ring. "We uh shared a table since it was so full in here."

"We're getting married in a few months," Manni announced as she flashed her engagement ring. "Just so you know."

Allison moved away from her to another table needing to be cleaned. "Darn it the good ones are always taken," she said to herself.

Mark was in the shower when she made it back to their condo. The condo was owned by Mark's parents. As he washed he felt his eyes tearing up as he imagined Manni having sex with another guy.

"Want some company?" She said as she pulled open the shower door and moved up against his back. Her 34C breasts and hard tips pressed into his back as her left hand moved around his waist and down to find and caress his limp tool. He slowly pulled her fingers away.

"Not going to happen," he said angrily.

"Mark why are you being this way? What if we only do it for a week or two?" She wanted to finish it before the Thanksgiving holiday.

"Manni one time is too much. I've done talking about it. It's your choice I don't own your body. Just know that I'm against it."

"Fine," she gasped as she left the shower. She grabbed a towel and moved into the hall bathroom to finish her shower.

Later Manni called her friend Angie for a quick talk and noticed Mark was missing when she went downstairs. His car was gone from the parking area outside. Normally they told each other when they left the house where they were going.

Mark went to work and worked on the blueprints for a new robotic mechanism for automobile guidance system. He loved to invent something new, which took his mind away from his fiancée. He didn't know it was dark until his phone buzzed as he saw Manni's name. "Fuck her," he said ignoring her call.

"Where are you?" Manni asked on his voice mail. "I was planning dinner and want to know if you are coming home. Why are you being so difficult?"

Mark stopped on the way home at a pizza shop and had two slices and a beer. By the time he made it home it was after 9PM. He expected her to be angry and was right on.

"Its about time. Why didn't you call me back?"

When he didn't answer she went off. "Fuck you Mark. If that's the way you want to act then hell with you it's going to a month now." She went storming up to the master bedroom.

After sleeping in separate bedrooms again they didn't speak the next morning. Manni left the house and came back a few hours later carrying shopping bags that had the Victoria's Secret name on them. It was obvious that she was getting ready for her open relationship month.

"I'm back," she said loudly wanting him to see that she had purchased. But when he didn't answer she went looking for him. He wasn't there.

Mark was jogging past the Cafe when he noticed Allison about to get into her car. He smiled and ran up to her. "Hey what's up?"

"Hi, I'm just getting off work. How have you been?"

"Not that great," he answered looking into her beautiful blue eyes. He really didn't have anyone to talk about it with and forced a smile. "So, how would you like to check out our laboratory?"

"I don't know....I mean I just met you and your fiancée may not like that." She had not dated since she broke it off with her longtime boyfriend 4 months ago.

"I understand. You know I'm starving so why don't we get a bite to eat and get to know each other?"

"Are you sure...you know your fiancée may not..."

"No problem there. It's just a business meal since you are looking for a job."

"Great. But how about we meet in an hour so I can get cleaned up?"

"Same here. OK...seafood? Red Lobster? In an hour."

"Yes I love seafood. See you there." As she got into her car, she saw his eyes on her bare thighs when her denim skirt moved higher. She grinned and drove away.

Mark hurried back to the condo and saw Manni's car in the driveway. He knew that she was determined to have the open relationship so he decided to play along.

When he entered the Condo, he didn't see her so he hurried upstairs and found her pulling out sexy underwear from shopping bag. "I take it those are not for me."

She didn't answer him as she held up a black see-through thong.

"Fuck her," he thought as he quickly undressed and ran into the shower. After a quick shampoo and scrub down he dried off and hurried back into their bedroom. She was not there but he heard the sound of the TV downstairs. He quickly dressed in white polo and khaki slacks. He grabbed his best cologne and put a dab on his wrist and shoulder blade.

Manni was painting her fingernails when she heard him coming down the stairs. She peeked over at him and saw that he was dressed nice. "Are you going out?"

"Yep," he answered seeing her in a silk sexy robe. "Don't wait up for me."

"You're not going to change my mind," she said sharply.

"Don't want to. It's obvious your mind is made up. We can discuss some ground rules when I get back. I mean tomorrow morning."

"Can't you tell me at least where you are going?" She could smell his cologne.

"Nope and I'll be sleeping in the spare bedroom starting tonight."

"Mark it's just temporary. Things will return to normal after this is over."

"We'll see," he said with no expression. "Well I'm heading out."

"I love you," she said watching him walk towards the door. He didn't reply. Her BFF Angie told her that she needed to stick to her guns. She thought about the two Italian guys she had met at Plato's Lounge last month when Mark was out of town. She danced with both of them and felt their excitement when they slow danced. They wanted to take her to their place but she somehow got the strength to leave. She hoped her greatest fantasy of having a threesome with two men was going to happen.

Still she loved Mark and knew she was endangering her future with him. The wedding had already been planned and her parents had put money down on the reception hall, plus entertainment, food and favors. She had already bought her wedding dress and her bridesmaids had received their gowns as well. Mark had already paid for their Aruba honeymoon. But she knew she had to do this before they were married.

Mark was early at the restaurant and was slightly nervous. But the meal was a business meal, so he took a deep breath and relaxed. That was until he saw her walking in. Her clinging red dress didn't hide her nice curvaceous body and her dark blonde hair glowed under the bright entrance lights.

"Right on time," he chuckled as she walked up to him. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, I haven't gotten too many compliments lately." He's engaged she kept telling herself Dammit.

They took their time ordering food and had a glass of wine as they started telling each other their histories. When she got to her ex-boyfriend Alex she stopped.

"That's ok you don't have to talk about it." But she did anyway.

"He was my everything. We dated through high school and college and had put down a deposit on a condo. As we were fixing and painting we met the young-divorced woman next door. She had a young boy that my fiancée took a liking to. They played soccer behind the condo unit after work giving me some free time to order curtains and shop for furniture and stuff. I thought things were great until I came home at lunch time and his car was out front but he wasn't home. It was too early for him to be playing with the boy so I called his phone. I heard it buzzing and found it on the kitchen table. I walked outside and around the buildings looking for him. I saw him looking out the bedroom window where the divorcee lived. I could see he was not wearing a shirt.

"Ah Geez, I'm so sorry," Mark said after hurrying back to their place.

She took a deep breath. "He said it was just sex and she didn't mean anything to him. But if he cheated while we were engaged then how would he be after we were married? I couldn't trust him after that.

"I'm about to have a similar problem." He took a deep breath and told her about Manni's open relationship proposal.

"Oh my God...she didn't actually say that."

"She said point blank that she was going to do it starting next week with or without my permission."

"How can she be engaged and..and sleep around with other men?"

"Absolutely, you're right. She can't be engaged. Thanks."

"You're welcome I guess."

"What are you going to do?"

"Well the first thing is to break off the engagement for 30 days. She needs to get his out of her system so I'm going to let her. I'll stay in the Condo but we will be like strangers passing in the night. I have some other rules to put into place."

They changed the topic to robotics and both felt good that they had someone to talk to about their lives. "So, do you trust me now to let me give you a tour of the lab?"

"Definitely."

For the remainder of the day they toured the lab but not the top-secret area. "Let me show you one project I'm working on alone."

He explained the 360-pivot idea and showed her the prototype. As she leaned over to look at it closer her dress fell enough for him to see her nice round breasts down to her baby pink bra. "I'm stuck trying to get it able to turn 360 degrees."

"What if you do this?" She said as she moved the top part up before moving it back down. "It resets the pivot so it doesn't get hung up." She looked at him quickly and saw where his eyes were. "Uh Earth to Mark," she giggled.

"Uh sorry," he blushed. "Say that again." He listened and realized it was what he needed. "Damn you're hired. I'm looking for an assistant and I have the go-ahead to interview and hire."

"OH GOD THANK YOU!" She cried as she turned and hugged him. Once they connected they didn't want to let go. "If you're going to be my boss we shouldn't be doing this."

"I'm not your boss yet," he whispered as he brushed his lips against her neck. But he quickly moved back. "Sorry, I can't do this since I'm still engaged."

"I was going to say the same thing," she smiled as she glanced down at his enlarged bulge. "But soon you won't be right?"

"Right," he smiled. He asked her to update her resume and to fill out some HR forms. As she sat at the lab bench he moved back to really check her out. Her ex was a dumb shit for cheating on her. She was both smart and beautiful.

"Wow this has been an amazing day," she said looking sad that it was over. They were sitting in his car in the Red Lobster parking lot next to her car.

"Are you working tomorrow?" He didn't want to spend much time at the Condo with Manni.

"Nope Sunday morning is church and I'm not working at the coffee shop. Why?"

He saw her gold cross around her neck. "You know I haven't been to church since college. Do you mind some company?"

"Sure, but my parents will be there and will be asking you a lot of questions. Probably not a good idea since you are engaged."

"Well I won't be tomorrow. I'm going to stop it tonight and add on to the 30 days."

She smiled. "Are you sure she will go for it?"

"Doesn't matter. She told me she was going to do it and I'll just say ok but it starts now."

"The church is at Pope and North Streets. And the mass starts at 10AM. Don't be late."

"Yes Ma'am."

It was 8PM when he walked into the condo. He expected to hear Manni bitch about not knowing where he was. But instead she was watching their favorite movie, 'You've Got Mail'. He noticed she was wearing a short see through night gown.

"Hi baby," she said as she moved over and patted the seat next to her on the settee. "I just started the movie. Please join me."

"Actually, I have to make some notes on an important project." He turned and started walking out.

"So, you're not going to have sex with me now? I didn't say we couldn't have sex."

He turned and tried not to yell. "I'll tell you what. Let's not wait until Friday to begin this cheating 30 days open relationship. Let's start right now and we can just add 6 days to make it 36 days. Also, you can move to the spare bedroom because I won't be sleeping with you. You cannot have anyone come to this condo and on the 37th day you will have tests for STDs. I have frozen our joint credit card so you will have to use your own card for now on."

"Mark why won't you understand that I need this experience?"

"One last thing," he said walking over to her and lifting her left hand. Before she knew what he was doing he pulled her engagement ring off her finger.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"You're not going to fuck another man wearing the ring I gave you. For this period our engagement is off." He glared at her as she started crying.

"Does that mean the wedding is off? We still have things to do to prepare."

"Don't spend more money and we can see where we are on December 5th. Get your shit out of the master bedroom. I'm tired and need to get some sleep." He turned and walked into the small office. A few minutes later he heard noises and figured she was moving her stuff. He heard her talking on her phone and figured she was talking to Angie.

Manni didn't think it would get this far. She glanced at her bare ring finger and realized she had made a mistake in judgement. Still, she was determined to experience dating other men and since he had not walked out she could convince him that nothing would change after they got back together. Also because she was already on the pill she couldn't get pregnant but since she didn't want an STD she needed some condoms. She called and Angie got her back on track but the next call she got was from her mother.

Slick742
Slick742
789 Followers