The Allie Pivot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Manni, Aunt Ann and Uncle Jack are coming to dinner tomorrow and they wanted to meet Mark. So, are you guys available around 3PM?"

"Uh...I uh think he is busy on a work project. But I'll ask and let you know. Bye." She hung up before her mother could ask more questions. A few minutes later she knocked on the office door and turned the knob. It was locked.

"MARK! Mother wants to know if we can come to dinner tomorrow to meet my Aunt and Uncle?"

She yelled the same thing again and knocked louder. "Do you hear me?" She heard him walk to the door and unlock it.

"No Manni...we are not engaged and we are nothing but housemates right now."

"Well, I'm going and I need my ring back. Otherwise they will know something is going on."

"That's your problem not mine and something is going on. Besides I have plans for tomorrow all day." He closed the door again and locked it.

"Asshole," she said loud enough for him to hear her. She waited until she cooled down and called her mother back. "Sorry Mom but Mark is busy. I'll be there."

She didn't get much sleep that night and was surprised to hear him up early taking a shower the next morning. "Where is he going on a Sunday morning?" She asked herself.

She removed her cotton pajamas and put back on her sexy night gown. When she walked into the kitchen she saw him dressed up in a blue button-down dress shirt, tie and slacks. "Where are you going? It's Sunday morning and I thought we could have some fun."

"I don't have to tell you where I'm going." He didn't look her way as he picked up his phone and saw he had a text from Allison. 'Are you still coming to church'?

He smiled and texted her back, 'Yes I'm leaving now.'

She saw him grab his car key off a hook near the door and start to leave. "WAIT! Where are you going and why are you dressed up?"

He smirked and closed the door behind him.

Manni quickly got dressed and fixed her hair the best she could. She remembered the "Find Your Phone" app on her smart phone and looked for the location of Mark's phone. "Corner of Pope and North Streets," she read.

"What the hell?" Manni said out loud as she turned the corner and saw people going into a church. She pulled into the parking lot and saw Mark's car. After parking away from him she waited until everyone was inside. A few minutes later she moved quietly inside and sat in the far back corner. She moved up on her tiptoes and saw his head a few rows up. But she couldn't see who he was sitting near. Since it was a Catholic Church, she remembered they stood up periodically, so she waited until everyone stood.

"She's the woman from the coffee shop," Manni whispered to herself when she saw her sit back down next to him. "He's already got someone." Tears fell from her face as she quickly got up and left.

Mark heard the whispers from the people near Allison when he walked in and sat next to her. She rolled her eyes. "Don't mind them they are my cousins."

Since the church was crowded Mark's leg was pressed against Allison's and neither minded it. They both felt the attraction as the cousins kept peeking back at them. After the Church service ended, they waited with her family until the church was empty. "Mom, Dad this is Mark. He is a good friend and has offered me an engineering job."

"Pleasure to meet you son. Please call me Bill," the older man smiled and offered him his hand to shake. He turned to the beautiful Mother.

"You better be good around my daughter."

"MOM!"

Mark laughed. "I promise I will be."

They walked outside and her Dad pulled him aside. "She's only brought one other guy home and she probably told you how that worked out."

Before he could reply Allison saved him. "Dad we are just friends." They said their goodbyes and he walked her to her car. "Thanks for coming."

"I needed to get out of the house."

"That's the only reason?"

He smiled and took her hand. "I'm no longer engaged. What are you doing this afternoon?"

She smiled and pointed to a bunch of tables, rides and large tents set up near the church. "How about joining me to the Church carnival?"

"Wow they have games and even a haunted house," he said surprised it was that large. "Sounds like fun."

They walked to his car since she came with her parents. Neither noticed Manni hiding down in her front seat a few rows back. Manni waited until they left and decided not to follow them. She was OK with them having sex but not holding hands. That meant it could turn into something besides just lust. She called Angie.

"Mark is with another woman already."

"That's good because you can now have all the fun you want. Do you want me to call Vinnie and Sal?"

She was pissed. "Yes...but not here in my condo. It's one of the rules that Mark set up plus he took my engagement ring from me."

"Rules? Fuck his rules. He said you weren't engaged anymore right? Now he has no say in the matter."

Manni was too worried to invite the two guys they had met at Plato's to the condo. "Set it up for Tuesday after work." She hurried and got dressed before driving over to her parent's house.

"Are you ok?" Her mom asked after she walked into the house. "You look tired and stressed."

"Yes...just work and planning for the wedding." She hid her bare left ring finger as they walked into the den to meet with her Aunt and Uncle. They all hugged and sat down to talk. "So, tell us about your fiancée," Aunt Ann smiled. "We can't wait to meet him. Will he stop by later?"

"Probably not. He's got this project that has to be completed this coming week," She lied.

"Wait until you see the diamond he bought her," her Mom said as she reached down and pulled up empty fingers. "Where is your ring?"

Manni thought fast. "It had a loose mount and I had to leave it to get repaired."

"Tell us about the wedding," Ann said sitting back.

Manni did her best to show excitement as she described the wedding party, the dresses and the reception. She fooled the women but not her father. After dinner when the women cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher her father cornered her in the den.

"You know you can't fool me and I can always tell when you are lying. What's going on?"

She couldn't say that she wanted to experience other men so she told a partial truth. "It's Mark. I think he is seeing another woman who works in the coffee shop down the street."

"That Asshole! I'll kick his cheating ass for hurting my baby."

"Dad no....we uh are not engaged right now."

"What does right now mean?" He sat down unsure what the hell was going on.

"We uh..decided to take a short break to uh...experience things before we get married."

"What? Has he already started to experience things?"

"Yes....no...I'm not sure."

"And you? Are you seeing other people too?"

"Not yet...but soon. Please don't tell Mom and as far as I know the wedding is still on."

"Shit I can never understand young people anymore."

Manni only stayed for the meal and desert. She almost ran out the door before she had to lie anymore about Mark. When she got to the condo she saw that Matt was not home. She called him.

"Hello Manni."

"Matt uh my Mom sent you some food left over from today. Have you eaten yet?"

Mark and Allison were spending the whole afternoon at the Church carnival and were really enjoyed their day together. He won her a stuffed Teddy Bear and had hugged her when they walked through the haunted house. It was in the Tunnel of Love when she turned and planted a wet kiss on his lips. He returned the passion.

He was sitting alone at a small table waiting for Allie to bring him a hot dog and fries when his phone vibrated. He saw it was Manni.

"We are eating some hot dogs now so you might as well save the food for yourself."

"Who's we and what's that music I hear? Are you at a carnival?

"Yes, hey I got to go......"

"Wait you're with her aren't you?" She heard the hang-up and yelled, "AHHHH!"

"Who was that?" Allie asked as she set the food on the table.

"Manni...I'm going to have to tell her to only call me if it's an emergency."

Allison forced a smile as she ate and realized this could turn out very bad for her. She was already feeling a warmth for him something she hasn't felt for another man since her breakup. But she didn't want to mess up her job but knew she had to get closer.

They held hands on their way to the car and were quiet as they drove back to her apartment. He pulled in next to her car and turned off the engine. "I had a great time today."

"Me too. Are you going to call me and let me know what time to show up at the lab tomorrow."

He noticed that it was already 8PM. "Just be there around 10AM. I'll get all the paperwork ready for you to fill out and someone from HR to explain the benefits."

"See you tomorrow." She said staring at him. Since they had kissed in the Tunnel of Love she leaned his way and softly pushed her lips to his. There were no tongues this time. "Good night."

"Nite."

Manni was in another sexy night gown when he came in. He glanced at her sitting on the sofa and turned to go upstairs.

"Not even going to say hello?"

"Hello." He repeated and started going up the stairs to the bedroom. He walked into the master bedroom and saw her stuff spread all around.

"Manni I told you to move your stuff to the spare bedroom!"

"Mark you're being revengeful because I want to experience other things before we get married. We can continue on like we were and I'll be just as passionate as before."

"Sorry Manni I don't care for sloppy seconds and don't want to sleep next to you in case you pick up a STD. I'm going to take a shower so move your stuff to the spare bedroom."

"How about you?" She said as he undressed in the bedroom. "Are you already fucking her?"

"That doesn't deserve an answer. She is none of your business. We are not engaged anymore." He said hatefully before heading into the bathroom and slamming the door.

The next morning Mark got back from his early morning run and saw Manni leaving the spare bedroom. Her eyes were red and she looked a mess. Neither of them said anything as he headed into the master bedroom and closed the door.

*

As she ate her English Muffin and sipped on her coffee she touched her ring finger while missing her diamond ring. Later on, she knew the other women in her Real Estate office had to notice the ring was missing but no one said anything. That is until Delia caught her in the restroom.

"Did something happen between Mark and you?"

She was going to say she forgot her ring at home but knew it would catch up to her. "We....uh decided to take a short break. It's not a big deal."

"Does that mean he's free to date?"

Manni knew that Delia had always flirted with Mark at company functions. "Why, are you interested?"

"Hell yes. He's a big catch."

She wanted to say hell no but realized it was true that he could date. Actually, it might be good because she has been afraid he was falling for Bagel girl. "Sure, go ahead. I'll email you his phone number."

Mark had just finished showing Allison where she would be working and as she talked to other techs he got a phone call. "Hello this is Mark."

"Mark Hi...this is Delia...you know I work with your fiancée, oops I mean, Manni. A few of us are going to Antonio's after work and I wondered if you would like to join me...us."

"What the fuck?" He asked himself. "Will Manni be there?" He asked her.

"No, she normally doesn't come with us."

"Did she give you my number?"

"I asked her for it. Please stop by. You won't be disappointed."

Mark knew something was fishy and decided to play along. Allison was busy getting used to the lab and was invited by couple of the technicians to get a drink after work. He didn't want to show anyone else about his affection for her so he decided to stop by and see what's going on with Delia.

"Maybe I'll see you all at Antonio's," he said to Delia.

At lunch time Allison saw Mark and walked up to his table. "May I sit with you?"

"Sure, but as an employee only," he whispered with a sly smile.

"Umm, that sounds suspicious. They've already asked how I know you and I told them about the coffee shop. I hope you didn't have plans for later. The techs asked me to get a drink with them."

"No that's good. For now, it's better for us not to fraternize. I'm going to get a bite to eat with some of the office staff." They talked more about the job and the other employees. "I'll call you later ok?"

"Yes. Thanks for the boost in pay. They said you recommended me to get level 2 instead of level 1."

"You've already saved me time and money with your pivot idea. I'm going to name it the Allie Pivot."

"Are you being dirty?" She giggled.

"NO....I was...," he realized she was teasing. "Ha-Ha."

She had more HR documents to sign including payroll form. "Maybe I can pay for my own rent again," she told herself. Her parents had been helping out.

*

Word got around Manni's office that she wasn't engaged anymore. More women asked about Mark but she didn't give out his phone number. Suddenly other men started looking her way and smiled. As she was getting a drink from the soda machine an IT guy stopped next to her.

"Hi Man...," he said softly. "Are you doing ok?"

"Shit does the whole office know I'm not engaged anymore?"

"Pretty much," Bill answered. "It gives me hope that you might want to go out with me."

She had always enjoyed talking to him because he made her laugh. And right then she need some laughter. "Sure, I've got a problem with my desktop computer at home so maybe you can swing by tomorrow night and look at it for me and after that I'll make dinner for us." She decided that Angie was right about having guys over to the condo.

"Wow....what time do you want me to stop by?"

"How about 6PM? Give me your phone." She typed in her address and phone number." After moving back to her desk, she called Angie.

"I'm having a guy over tomorrow night to dinner. I'll see you tonight at Plato's."

"Great. Will Mark be there tomorrow?"

"Who knows? He made it clear that we are just housemates."

"Good girl."

Mark decided to not go home and drove straight to Antonio's. He knew there would be more grief fr om Manni. When he walked into the lounge he saw Delia and another woman sitting in a back booth. Since they were sitting across from each other he sat next to Delia.

"HI...thanks for asking me to join you."

"It's our pleasure," Delia grinned. "This is Maggie. She works in our accounting department."

Mark smiled at the short cute cheerleader type. "Uh, I guess that Manni has told you about our situation."

"She's an idiot," Maggie said quickly. "Oops, sorry."

"I've been thinking the same thing," he laughed.

They ordered drinks and a bunch of appetizers and at 9PM a small band started playing. The place filled up and couples started dancing. "Would one of you ladies like to dance?"

Both women jumped up but Delia was closer and grabbed his hand. They moved out and danced a few fast dances and when a slow one started, she pushed into his stout body. "Where is the bunch of people you said was coming?"

"Damn, there are a few no-shows." She slipped to the side thus causing her right front hip to push into his crotch.

"Are you being a bad girl Delia?" He whispered feeing his excitement growing. He was horny from not having sex with Manni and messing around some with Allie.

"Maybe....maybe you will find out?"

He chuckled and felt her nice round boobs flatten on his chest. He had never had sex with a woman with big DD size mounds and had always wondered how they would feel.

Next door to Antonio's was the Plato Lounge. Manni and Angie showed up around 9:30PM and hoped that the two guys were there. By the time they ordered drinks Vinnie walked up to the table. "Hey Babes. Waasuup?"

"HI Vinnie," Manni grinned looking around him. "Where's Sal?"

"He's running late but I'm here," he grinned as he took his comb out and swiped it through his greasy hair. "Care if I join you?"

Angie wanted Manni to take the plunge and excused herself to go talk to another guy she knew. It left Manni and Vinnie alone. He noticed right away her ring was missing. "So, did you dump the wimp?"

"He's not a...," she stopped. "Yeah we're no longer engaged. I'm free as a bird. Let's dance."

For the next half-hour they rubbed their bodies together until both were about to burst. "Would you like to see my Hummer?"

She realized that this was it. "I....uh...Hummer?" She wondered if he meant a vehicle or his woody. "Sure, why not?"

Manni's heart was racing. As she climbed up into the large black Hummer she felt his hands pressing against her buttocks. Her first reaction was to push them off but she realized this was real. "It's what I what," she told herself.

Vinnie closed the door and pushed the seat lever to lower the back of the captain's chair. He knelt by the chair and watched her body move horizonal. As she leaned back her dress climbed up her bare thighs until the black strap of her thong appeared. Her legs pressed together in modesty. "Can we...uh kiss some first?"

"Sure baby...slide over a bit." Vinnie moved face to face with her and pushed his opened lips to hers. He didn't hesitate to slide his wet tongue deep into her throat.

"AHHGGHH," She grunted as she tried to breath. His face was turned enough to prevent air entering her nose as well. She pushed and pushed but he was too strong. Suddenly the lack of air caused her to become dizzy and she blacked out. She didn't know where she was when she opened her eyes and saw a bright light in her face. "Did I die? Is God mad at me for cheating on Mark?"

"Thank God you're fucking alive. I thought I lost you bitch."

She gasped for more air and felt his hand move under her dress and across her panties. His index finger pulled her thong to the side which allowed his middle finger to push into her sex lips. "Wait...that hurts," she gasped feeling something sharp slide over her inner lips. She grabbed his wrist and jerked his fingers out. "Shit don't you ever cut your fingernails?"

"Fuck you bitch. If you don't like my fingers then try this out for size." He jerked down his zipper and pulled out his long thin cock.

"OH GOD.....Vinnie....," she moaned feeling another man's penis slide into her moist depths. "This is what I wanted," she told herself as he pushed all the way inside and back out. "That feels good. Don't stop....yes...like that. Slow down...Ah...yes." The excitement of being someone new got her going quickly. She was just starting to approach her climax when he grunted. He must have cum for two minutes before he sighed and moved off.

"AHHH! Baby....that was great. Fucking great."

Manni felt cheated. She had anticipated fucking another guy and having orgasm after orgasm. Now she only had this macho guy's cum dripping down and out of her and on to her new black thong.

"Get off."

"Hey baby cool down. If you give me a blowjob I can be ready to go again."

"I'm feeling sick and don't want to throw up in your HUMMER!"

"FUCK GET OUT NOW!"

With tears falling from her cheeks she moved into the building and hurried to the lady's room. After grabbing a stack of toilet paper, she scooped up as much cum as she could to wipe down her thighs and panties. She thought of Mark. "Oh Fuck! What have I done? She realized that she didn't ask him to use a condom."

*

Mark danced more with Delia and noticed that Becky had reappeared at their table. After a few slow dances he went to the bar to pay his bill while Delia went to speak with Becky.

"Sorry ladies but I need to get home. Being with you was a lot fun and I would like to do it again. You have my phone number."

Delia was disappointed but decided to let him know what Becky had seen next door. "Becky saw Manni get into the back seat of a Hummer next door with a tall man. They spent around 10 minutes and she came out all messed up. So, I guess you are a free man now. I'll call you and set up another meeting."