The Allie Pivot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the update. Don't tell Manni you told me about the Hummer thing. He moved to hug her and was surprised when her lips found his and her tongue played with his for a few seconds.

"Don't I get one too?" Becky asked with a sad face.

"Sure," he grinned as he wet kissed a woman he had just met. "Maybe this open relationship is not that bad."

*

Allie was enjoying her outing with a few of the lab techs and engineers. They liked to talk about their jobs and current projects and it interested her because of her engineering degree. She realized they were a bunch of Geeks and enjoyed her night out. At the same time Mark was on her mind. "I can't fall for him," she whispered softly.

However, a lab tech named Gina overheard her. "I think you already have."

"What?"

"It was obvious when he was showing you around today."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Right?" Gina grinned. "Just don't get hurt."

Allie knew Gina was right. She wanted to proceed with Mark but remembered the pain when her fiancée cheated on her. "Listen, I have to leave. This should cover my drink." She tossed a ten-dollar bill on the table. "See you tomorrow at work."

She walked to the door and saw them whispering and grinning. "Whew...the next 35 days will get crazy."

*

Mark was sitting at the kitchen table with the light off. He wasn't sure that Manni would actually have sex with another guy. But he had seen the Hummer when he left Antonio's and saw a guy moving around in the back seat. He watched until the man pulled out a white towel and toss it away. He figured his engagement was now truly over. He was about to call Allie but heard the front door open.

Manni's hair and clothing was messed up from her sex in the back seat. She saw Mark's car and saw the light in the den on. She didn't want him to see her like this and moved into the dark kitchen for a drink of water. She didn't see him as she opened the refrigerator and the light came on.

Mark looked at her and saw her condition and noticed the cum dripping down her lower thighs. "Hello Manni."

She jumped back dropping the water jar. It fell onto the tile floor and busted. "OH GOD!" She saw him and started walking back.

"STOP! Don't..." But it was too late and she stepped on a broken piece of glass.

"OUCH!" She gasped as she sat on a nearby chair and lifted her bloody foot. "I'm bleeding!"

"Shit Manni...," he said turning on the light while grabbing a towel nearby. He was wearing shoes, so he moved to her and lifted her from the glass. He sat her on the table, lifted her legs up and pulled any visible glass shards from the bottom of her feet. Manni watched as he wiped away the blood and got a clean wet rag to clean it up. As she lay back her dress climbed up her thighs until the front of her cum stained thong showed. Cum also was dripping on the table.

"There is no major cut and I've cleaned it up but...but you can clean another guy's spunk from your panties and legs. Looks like you've started getting more experience. I'll clean up the glass and then hit the sack."

"Mark....I'm sorry that you had to see this...Please remember I do love you."

"For some reason I don't think that is true anymore if it ever was. And please stop giving other women my phone number. I know what you are trying to do Manni."

"Mark would you carry me upstairs to the bathroom so I can get cleaned up?"

He got a large towel out of the laundry room and wrapped it around her hips and thighs. For sure he didn't want to get any other man's cum on his hands and arms while he carried her. After sitting her on the toilet he got more towels and handled them to her. "Goodnight Manni."

"Mark...he was no one to me...you are my..."

"Right now, I'm nothing to you and you are nothing to me." He walked out and down the hall to the master bedroom. He heard her crying but closed the door.

She thought about calling Angie. But the realization that she had fucked another guy and Mark seeing the evidence was killing her. She undressed and showered before lying on her bed face down and crying. A few weeks back she was engaged to a wonderful guy and was going to marry him. She had let Angie talk her into an open relationship to live out her fantasies. She couldn't face Mark so she stayed in her room crying.

Mark heard her crying but didn't feel any sympathy. She made her bed and now had to sleep in it. He thought about Allie and gave her a call.

Allie had relaxed into her casual pajama bottoms and tee shirt and was watching the Titians show. Her life was starting to take shape with her new job but her love life was blurry. Her time with Mark was super and she had started to develop feelings for him. She was about to call him when her phone buzzed. She saw it was Mark. "Hi."

"Are you busy? I just wanted to ask how your day went."

She smiled and sat up. "It was great. The techs are all really friendly and Gina has been super nice. She uh asked me more direct questions about our relationship."

"What did you tell her?"

She was silent for about ten seconds. "I just said we met at the coffee shop and when you found out I had an engineering degree you asked me to apply for a job."

"That's it?"

"I don't know Mark. Is there more?"

"Well yeah, how about we went to church carnival together and I won you a teddy bear?" He laughed.

"Cute, you slipped out of that one didn't you? What should we say? Where DO we stand?"

"Shit you know what's going on in my life. I need to take the time to see where this open relationship is going. Right now, I'm not giving it any hope."

"Why did something happen with Manni?"

"Yes but I'd rather not talk about it right now. I guess we should take it easy for a while, so you won't be troubled by our work mates."

"Well call me when you are ready," she snapped back at him. Good night." She hung up.

"Wait...shit," he sighed.

*

He got into work the next morning early and was sitting in his office when he saw her walk by. She didn't look his way and kept going into the lab. After a manager's meeting he walked in to work on the project and up to her sitting on a lab stool.

"Well your top-secret clearance came back today." He handed her the document. "Are you ready to do some real work?" He smiled but she didn't look at him. "Did you hear me?"

"Yes sir Mr. Porter," she said without expression.

For the next two hours before lunch he explained the goals of the project and what it was all about. Nothing was said about their relationship until they broke for lunch. "I'll see you after lunch," she said coldly as she removed her lab coat and walked out to meet up with the other techs and engineers.

He tried to grab her before she left the lab but she was out too quickly. When he walked into the lunchroom he saw her sitting at the tech table. He took his food tray and sat next to another lab manager. Later in the lab it was almost 4PM when he saw one of the guy techs go up to Allie and have a conversation. A few seconds later she glanced over at him and nodded to the guy. He knew the guy was a player and had already screwed a few women techs in the lab.

Allie was reviewing the SOPs on confidentiality when she saw shoes standing next to her bench. She looked up at Mark. "What's up?" She asked noticing the others had already left.

"He's dangerous," Mark whispered. "Stay away from him."

It pissed her off. "You want us to cool it but I'm not able to spend time with other guys? I'm a big girl and can take care of myself. Anything else Mr. Porter?"

"Allie....I didn't mean..."

"Let me know when you know what you mean." She glanced at the clock and got up to leave.

"Fuck."

Mark got some more beer on the way to his condo. He figured he would watch a Netflix movie and relax. But he found another car in their parking spot and had to park away from his condo entrance in an open space. As he walked into the condo he could smell garlic. He expected to see Manni in a sexy outfit trying to seduce him and saw her sitting at the table with a guy with the top few buttons on her blouse undone.

"Manni....I thought we had an agreement."

She twisted and glanced back. "I never shook hands," she giggled.

He could tell she had a few drinks already. He was already upset with his day with Allie and now this. "Who is this clown?"

"None of your business.... roommate."

Bill had met Mark a few times at office parties. "I'm Bill and I...uh...came over to work on Manni's computer. She offered a meal and...and.."

"What else Mannie? What else did you offer?"

"Fuck you Mark."

Bill was not going to get into this. "OK, I'm out of here. See you at work tomorrow." He jumped out of his chair and headed out the front door.

"We didn't do anything Mark. He is just an office friend. How come you are not with Bagel Girl?"

He didn't answer while taking his cold six-pack down into the den. They didn't talk for the remainder of the evening.

*

For the next couple of weeks, Mark and Allie were cordial with each other. She was impatient and when Jake asked her out she accepted. Jake was just to remind Mark that he better decide soon if he wanted to stop this open relationship with Manni ASAP. On their first date Jake upped the ante.

Allie was having fun with Jake in the video arcade. They met in the mall, had a hot dog in the food court and headed to the video game arcade. They competed on the games driving racing cars and shooting light ray guns at ghouls. The mall closed at 9PM so he walked her to her car. "I had fun Jake," she smiled as she took out her remote car key. After using it she turned to say goodnight and he kissed her.

She wasn't ready for the kiss and froze. Their lips touched until another car backed out of a space next to hers. As she started to pull away she felt his tongue tease out. She remembered how Mark said to cool it and decided to go for it. Her lips opened to let Jake's tongue inside. A few minutes later she pushed back trying to catch her breath. He was a pretty hot kisser. "Whew....I normally don't kiss on first dates."

"So, does that mean you will go out again?"

"Maybe...I recently broke up in a serious relationship and don't want to get into another one right now."

"Slow and easy....I can agree with that."

"Ask me out in another week." She pulled his face and lips back to hers and was the aggressor this time. "Goodnight."

That night as she was climbing into bed she got a text from Mark.

"I need to see you again."

She didn't reply.

*

Manni stayed in the spare bedroom hoping that things would return to normal. She broke it off with Angie and kept leaving post-it notes for Mark that she loved him and was sorry. Finally, she cornered him in the bathroom so he couldn't walk away.

"Mark I need to tell my parents as soon as possible that the wedding is off if that's what you want to do. They can get back some of their money since we have at least four months to go. I hope you've noticed that I haven't been going out with other guys and it was just that one night I messed up. The sex that night was horrible and was like a slap on my face about what I was doing."

"Manni, you're right that we need to talk. I haven said anything because I let you do your thing and was waiting for the 30 days to be up. I know now that I should have insisted that you not do this and if you did you we would be done. But there is no way that I can get into a bed with you again so let's just cut our losses and call it quits. You can stay here for a few days to find another place and I can help you move your stuff and we can discuss the things we bought together."

"Mark can we still be friends?" She asked with tears falling in streams down her face.

"I'm not sure but let's let this die down some first." They hugged but didn't kiss before she turned and walked away crying. That night she wrote him a letter and left it on the table the next morning before she left the house.

'Mark,

I have to be the stupidest person in the world listening to that bitch Angie. I had the greatest guy any girl could ever want and totally fucked it up. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and would do anything to get you back. I have to do of the worst things a girl can do to her parents and tell them that the wedding is off. They love you as much as I do and I let them and everyone down.

I thought that maybe there was a chance that we could have worked things out but when I saw your face when another man's juices were dripping down my legs I knew it was over. I'll always remember the great times we had and how we planned to have kids and grow old together. Maybe I'll find someone that I can repeat those dreams with but I'll always remember that one man that I lost because I was wanted something that was not possible. I've discovered very quickly that sex without love falls far short of what Angie was brainwashing me about.

I know that I need some serious time with a shrink and pray that I'll never do this type of harm to those I love again. Please don't hate me and maybe one day we can be at least friends again.

Love you forever

Manni'

*

The next few days it were mostly business between Mark and Allie as they worked late to get their project well underway. A few times their bodies accidentally touched. They didn't acknowledge it and kept going. It was 10PM on Wednesday night when the security guard came by. "Shit...what time is it?" Mark asked her.

"Late," she sighed. "My feet are killing me."

"I give a great foot massage," he smiled. "I ended it with Manni and she doesn't live in the condo anymore so...."

"I went on a couple of dates with Jake and....I had a good time." She wanted to see if he got jealous or not.

He moved back from her but didn't say anything and started to leave. She said, "It's what you do isn't it? Just walk away."

He turned, "What do you want me to say?"

"If you don't know by now you never will. But I am hungry if you want to stop for something to eat."

He smiled. "Sorry my mind is spinning right now. Where do you want to stop?"

"My apartment. I have some chicken soup my mother sent me. I'm sure she won't mind if I share it with you. She told me she likes you." She wanted to get them back on track.

"Do you have to clear it with Jake first?? He asked as a joke but saw her hard stare.

"Soup uh yea sounds great."

*

He arrived at her place first and watched as Allie walked from her car to the door. She turned to see if he was coming. His mind had been flip-flopping back and forth about getting involve with Allie. He was still hurting from his breakup and didn't want to get serious with another woman so fast. He read about rebound love and didn't want it to go real fast. But he knew he wanted to be with Allie and was jealous to hear she had a real date with the lab lizard.

At first they avoided talking or mentioning anything about Manni or Jake. She moved around the kitchen getting the soup ready when she turned and saw him staring at her. "What?"

"You are amazing."

She blushed and smiled. "Thanks."

She keep smiling as they ate their soup. "I'm so excited about the job. It's all I think about."

"Is it?"

"You know it's not. And I know you feel the same. I just don't know what to do." She reached across the small table and took his hands in hers. "What are we going to do?"

"Manni and I are finished I know that now. But we were together so long and I still have some of her in my heart."

"Am I in there somewhere too?" she squeezed his hands.

"Allie....Hell yes you are. I never would have believed that another woman would sweep me off my feet like you have."

She smiled and stood up. "Come with me."

"Wha...where...?" he said as he let her lead him down the hallway to her bedroom. "Are you sure?"

"I am very sure. Are you?" She moved into the dimly lit room and reached behind to unzip her dress. It fell to her feet and she kicked it aside. "Are you?"

"I...I...I."

She giggled and turned around showing her cute round ass split down the middle with a red thong strap. "Are you now?"

"Aa...Aa...Allie."

"Yes Mark...do you have something to say?" She asked while pinching her bra clasp and letting it pop open. She slowly turned with her hands cupping her small but perky white cones.

"Please...," he begged. He saw her bed covers pulled down ready for them to do the horizonal tango. His eyes widened as her fingers slowly slithered down from her soft delicious mounds and tiny hard tips.

He took one step forward but she held out her hand to stop him. "Answer me...are you sure?"

"I'm...I'm not sure...I mean I'm not sure what are you asking me?"

"You know what I'm asking you. I know it's been a short time but I need to know."

"Do I love you?"

She nodded.

"No...I won't answer that now like this." He suddenly turned and walked back into the kitchen. He heard her crying and wanted to go back and hug her but waited. A few minutes later he heard her footsteps and turned to see her covered up wearing a thick white terry cloth robe.

"Why are you still here?" She snapped at him. "Haven't I embarrassed myself enough for one night? Why Mark...why have you led me on like this?"

He stood and turned as she suddenly started pounding his chest with her fists. His hands pulled her to him until she stopped trying to hit him. Her wet sad looking eyes tunneled into his.

"Mark...why?"

"I didn't want to say I love you with you naked and me with a hard-on. I didn't want to have it coming from sex. I wanted it coming from my heart."

She stopped sobbing and leaned back to look into his eyes. "Does that mean?"

"Yes, I love you so much Allie."

She smiled and pulled his lips to hers. "I love you too." They kissed for a few minutes but stopped when she reached down to rub over his zipper. "But you're still hard."

"I've been hard since you poured the soup," he laughed. "But when I saw you almost naked my brain ceased to function. I couldn't even talk. I had to come here to clear my mind so when I said I love you I was talking from my heart.

"You bastard, you scared the shit out of me," she gasped. "Let's start all over. Follow me."

For the next three hours they took their time touching, exploring and kissing until she pushed him onto his back and mounted him in the cowgirl position. "AHH...GAAAD!" She screamed when her love tunnel slid easily down his long hard shaft.

After months of without and days of fantasizing her union with him was now complete and earth shattering. Her body was like a well-oiled machine as she rose and lowered. She twisted around until she in the reverse cowgirl and facing his feet. "Bam, bam", went the bed when she landed hard and lifted again and again. Her hands grabbed onto his lower thighs to provide force needed. But once again she turned and moved to reach the cowgirl position but stopped before she got there.

"Why are you stopping?" He demanded to know.

She giggled before lifting up and dropping back down. "The Allie pivot remember?"

"I love it," he laughed. He loved both positions because he could see both her wonderful face as well as her magnificent ass. She didn't want to end it but her body needed release. "Mark....Oh God Mark...I'm going to CUM!!! AHHH!"

Somehow he had managed to hold off exploding before then. He thought about the time he stuck-out with the bases loaded and their team lost the Maryland state championship. That terrible memory helped him achieve to slow down one of the best feelings of his life. "ME TOO ALLIE.....ME TOO!"

After two more hours of experimenting and getting used to each other's bodies they both fell onto their backs and looked up at the ceiling fan turning around and around. He closed his eyes and fell asleep not worrying about what his ex-fiancée was doing. It was the best rest he had received since Manni told him she wanted an open relationship. He opened his eyes the next morning and was looking into her eyes.