The Allie Pivot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," she grinned.

"So, it wasn't just a wet dream," he joked as his eyes moved down to her nearly perfectly shaped cone shaped breasts and light pink nipples. '"What time is it? Don't we have work this morning?"

"I've already called up and reported we wouldn't be in today. That we were going to work on perfecting the Allie Pivot."

"Shit you know our relationship will be under scrutiny right? They have rules about couples working close together. "Plus, I might not be able to work next to you without doing this." He moved his left fingers up and toyed with her right nipple.

"Well, you see I've already thought about that and found out that there is another department downstairs that is involved with medical robotics, which is the area that I concentrated on in school. If I can transfer to that department and work under a different manager there are no company rules about husband and wife working together."

'Hus...band and wife....but..."

She giggled and moved down to swallow most of his refreshed mechanical drive. After a few minutes with him moaning she lifted off and glanced up at him. "You were saying?"

"Me saying uh...nothing as long as you don't want an open marriage."

"I'm not that dumb."

After they made love two more times that day he left to do some banking changes on the accounts and get some sleep.

Allie sat back and just shook her head thinking about how her life had changes in only a few weeks. The day before she met Mark she told her landlord that she was not renewing her lease. She felt like a failure not able to pay her rent and to make matters worse sat home every night alone. She was so depressed that she thought about just giving up her career and become a nun. But that morning when she asked this cute guy if she could sit with him changed her life 360 degrees and that didn't even include the Allie Pivot.

Four months later they used his tickets to Aruba where he asked her to marry him. She said she would think about it. Four and a half seconds later she jumped into his arms and said YES!"

Epilog:

There is not much else to say because of course Mark and Allie married with hundreds of her relatives and friends on one side of the church and not more that 50 relatives and friends on his side. They waited until they were five years married before having their first child Miller. This child had the best of everything because his parents were filthy rich from inventing the Allie Pivot plus some of the best breakthroughs in medical and non-driver mechanical safety features.

Manni did discover why she was so greatly influenced by Angie to push for the open relationship. When she was very young she let an older girl influence her life and it had stayed in her mind. With help she was able to realize when that was about to happen and could now stop it. She wanted to be friends with Mark but Allie and she could never be in the same room again because it reminded her too much of what she had lost. She never really got into another loving relationship until she was almost forty. Luckily she was still young enough to have a handsome boy named Jacob. Her husband did not know it was Mark's middle name.