The Alpha Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was trying to put up the good fight, to not give in, but it was too damn much. Her tongue brushing against his, the noises she was making, and how good it felt to have friction on his cock besides his own hand...any other circumstance it would be heaven, but this was his little girl. He knew it was wrong, and he was the only functioning person around, but when she realized he wasn't fighting as much she had started kissing him more eagerly, weakening his defences further. Instead of trying to push their bodies apart his hand came to rest on her hip as his eyes started to close, and his tongue moved against hers, drawing an excited moan from her that had his cock aching.

When her father began to return the kiss the female alpha loosened her grip on his hair and caressed the back of his head as he angled his head to allow for an easier kiss. Becca moaned at his tongue finally dancing with hers; it didn't escape her that he had quit trying to pull his hips away. He wasn't grinding down against her yet, but at least he was letting her rub herself off on him.

Derek knew he was going to regret this later, but she smelled and sounded so good right now, and it had been a while since he last had someone. He released her other hand and stroked his now free hand down her side, eliciting another tremor from her body. He took control of the kiss as the hand on her hip moved up to grope and massage her breast, his thumb brushing over her sensitive erect nipple. He groaned at how eagerly she sucked his tongue and how she bucked her hips beneath him with a moan.

She had been getting close to orgasm again from just grinding up against him, but when he moved against her with a deep groan, a much needed spark straight through to her core and had her arching beneath him, shaking with another orgasm as she clung to his shoulders. Her moans filled the kiss until she broke her mouth from his to moan more freely into his shoulder as he continued to rut against her.

Despite the two layers of fabric between them his dick was soaked with the amount of slick she had produced, and he wondered how tight wet she would be. Even though part of his brain thought she was an omega, because of the scent and her reactions, the logical side knew that she was an alpha, and as he shifted his hips for a new angle he thought about the fact that he was dominating another alpha. The thought of having a fellow alpha this wet and ready for him, submitting so eagerly and being this vulnerable helped him find his release between them, adding his cum to the mess of slick between them. As he rode out his orgasm against her he nuzzled her neck, delivering little nips and bites, and listened to the gasps and moans each one drew from her.

Becca was getting closer to heaven as she realized he had gotten off because of her, and it had her moving her head for his affections while moving her hips with his movements. "Daddy," she moaned softly as she lightly scratched her nails up his back, "make me feel good Alpha." She purred into his shoulder and gave a breathy moan as he held her neck with his teeth, adding just enough pressure to her mating spot to send a throb to her core. "Please knot me..."

He groaned against her skin at the thoughts going through his head. How tight an alpha female must feel, and he could find out firsthand. All he had to do was get rid of their underwear and sink right into her wet heat. How good it would feel to have his knot buried in a pussy that would only be able to stretch tight around it, unable to properly make room in itself for the thickest part of his cock. And she couldn't get pregnant... He could spill load after load in her and, unless they told anyone, no one would find out. And it wasn't like she was trying to fight any of this, shit she had climbed on top of him at first.

Her hand moving between their bodies, into his boxers, and wrapping around his cock dragged him back to what was going on as well as drawing a moan from him. "Oh fuck Becca..." He said after a moan. "Can't... Rebecca we need to sto-ooooh...s..stop..." His words disappeared as she rubbed her thumb over the cap of his head as she had seen him do when she caught him jerking off. He moaned as she used the cum mixing between them to pump her hand on his cock and leaned up, nipping along his jawline. "Baby please..."

Becca didn't understand what internal reaction he had caused by using such a personal term, but it had her pumping her hand faster as the heat in her body grew nearly unbearable. "Please Alpha," she whimpered as she used her free hand to start pushing his boxers down over his hips, "need you to fuck me. Make the burning stop."

He sat up between her knees and pushed his boxers down before he grabbed her pj shorts and pulled them down as well. He got a foot out of her shorts before he was back between her legs, not caring if he freed both legs or not. He only needed one leg free of the shorts to line his cock up and bury it oh so slowly in his daughter's soaked pussy. They both moaned at how tight of a fit it was, and how good it felt for him to be fully buried inside of her.

The female alpha spread her legs wide for her father as he nestled down between them, moaning incoherently at how good he filled her and how thick he was as he slowly thrust in and out of her to allow her body the chance to open up to his movements. She knew he was ruining her for anyone else, but she didn't care. Her toys had never been this thick since she had been afraid of hurting herself, but now she was kicking herself. Being stretched open so far was the most amazing borderline of pain and pleasure she had ever felt. She squeezed and spasmed around his cock as she ran her hands over his shoulders and chest.

"Fuck you fill me so good Alpha." She purred as she nipped his jaw again and nuzzled where she nipped. "Feels amazing Daddy."

As he felt her pussy opening up more for him, Derek grabbed her hips and began to really fuck her hard and fast, seeking his own release as he got lost in his pleasure. It didn't take her long to cry out beneath him as he fucked her into and through another orgasm.

Becca had been expecting him to stop as she rode out her orgasm but her moans grew louder as he continued on. She clung to him desperately as she clawed at his back in her ecstasy when the pleasure and sensitivity got to be too much. She tried and failed to make words come out, needing to beg him to stop, but all that she could manage were pathetic whimpers as the alpha above her dominated her body. The thought of her daddy not stopping until he was done, just continuing to use her over and over made her feel like she was about to fall into another orgasm and she felt like she couldn't handle another but there was no stopping it.

Derek gave a startled moan as she hit the second part of a double orgasm and clamped down tightly around his cock and the knot that was beginning to form. Her pussy was already so damn tight he didn't see how he would fit his knot inside, but before it swelled any further he made sure to push it in. As his knot pushed into her she squirmed beneath him and made a sound that was mixed between a moan and a whimper, but she didn't tell him to stop so he gave one final thrust before his knot fully swelled, locking them together. He moaned for her as he pumped his cum deep inside of her, bathing her womb with its warmth.

Becca laid there, dazed but moaning encouraging things to her father as she felt him soak her insides with his release while her pussy milked the knot for rope after rope of his jizz. She ran her hands over his back and shoulders as he panted softly into her shoulder. "Thank you Alpha... Such a good alpha, taking care of me like this." She purred as she rest the side of her head against his. "You did so good."

Derek rumbled at the praise and nuzzled her neck. "I did good, but it was so wrong." He sighed against her skin, and his breath sent a small shiver down her spine as she briefly thought of him leaving his mark on her neck. "Should have stopped..."

Becca grabbed his hand and brought it back to her breast, moaning softly as she guided his hand like earlier. "Uh-uh... Glad it was you."

He bit his lip as he followed her hand with his until she removed her hand and he kept massaging her breast, rumbling as she purred for him. "But I'm your father... I shouldn't be touching you like this."

"You're not hurting me," she gently nipped the shell of his ear, drawing a gasp from him, "you're not forcing me into anything," she moaned as she squeezed her pussy around his knot, enjoying the internal stretch, and the moan he gave, "it feels good for both of us, so what's the problem? Who says you can't help me with my heats?" To help her case she squeezed around him again. "That feels good for me, is it good for you too?"

Derek had moaned as she squeezed him again, and he gave her other breast some attention with his other hand. "Fuck it does... You're so tight Becca..."

"You don't want some other alpha fucking me do you baby?" As she asked her question she lifted her hips under him, groaning as it shifted his slowly deflating knot inside of her tender pussy. She purred when Derek growled at the thought of another alpha claiming her body.

"Damn it Becca." He dipped his head down and took her neglected nipple between his lips, making her clench on him and moan as she played with his hair. "You're fucking horrible," he mumbled around her nipple, and then growled softly at the breathy giggle his words had drawn from her. How she had gotten her way he couldn't understand, but fuck did she feel good wrapped so tight around his cock.

"So you'll help me then?" She moaned as his tongue swirled around her nipple before he sucked hard on it. "Oh god..."

Derek gave a resigned sigh and released her nipple to look up at her. "Temporary compromise...?"

She lifted her hips against his once more and moaned as he pushed down to meet her hips. "What are the terms?"

"I'll help you this time..." He pulled back and slowly pushed back in with a moan. "Fuck... But as soon as your heat's over and you can think straight we talk this out and make sure it is what you want. Shit Bex," he groaned as she rolled her hips beneath him and squeezed around his cock, "do we have a deal?"

"Only if you shut up and fuck me like I'm not your daughter."

Derek chuckled and bit her nipple, grinning as she cried out and pushed her head backwards into his pillow. "Think I need to teach you to be careful what you wish for..."

"Teach me whatever you want alpha," she said with a purr as she tugged at his hair. "I'll be a good girl for you."

12