The Alphabet Book of BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used one hand to move the piece on his back up between his shoulder blades while simultaneously taking the other one down his stomach until I pressed it against his throbbing cock. "Oh, my poor whore. I think you are so hard and throbbing we need to help this cock out and cool your ardor just a bit."

Jeremy just quivered as much as his ties would allow while letting small yelps out behind his ball gag. Sure enough, after a few minutes, the cold ice did its job and his cock started to lose some of its turgidity. I rubbed it around his entire shaft and bound balls making sure to take a few pictures until I had nothing but water left in the palm of my hand.

I wiped my hands off on his back and stepping back admired my dildo-whore while taking another drink. Normally I might just leave him alone bound and helpless for a while to enjoy subspace, but I was enjoying creating my alphabet book for Jessica. That and I had to admit I was feeling especially wicked today and was enjoying making my sub suffer more than normal (I know, hard to believe right?)

So, in order to make him suffer (but in a good way) I sat down beside him and reached out to take his manhood into my right hand. I began to slowly run my hand up and down his quickly hardening shaft saying, "'J' is Jerking Off; truly it's a must, it makes your sub crazy, wild with lust.' Isn't that right, Jeremy?"

"Mmm, mmmm" was his only response while trying vainly to move his hips to fuck my fist. I continued to milk him mercilessly, as I used my left hand to take a picture of his throbbing dick wrapped in my long fingers highlighted by red nails. I loved feeling the muscles ringing his cock grow rigid as I was pushing him towards release. He's learned that he can't get said release unless I authorize it or he's punished severely, but I do like to make his resolve fail on occasion just so he knows I'm in control of his orgasms. As I continued to edge Jeremy, he was shuddering all over as he was starting to lose the battle to not cum. I varied the speed of my stroking, first fast, then painfully slow. When he shook his head, and I felt his bound balls pull up, I knew he was really close and withdrew my hand.

His throbbing cock betrayed how closely I had pushed him and he was mewing against his ball gag which kept his head from dropping. He was quivering in sexual agony and it was making my core throb as I saw the precum leaking out of his rigid cock. I said, "Now, now, Jeremy. You might get to cum later but we have work to do. 'K is for Kiss, enjoyment love and pleasure. Thine be like a joy and a treasure.'" I leaned in and took a selfie planting a kiss against his cheek. I pulled it up on my phone and loved the way it looked; he was framed straight on, ball gag stretching his mouth and blindfolded, drool dripping down with me, hand lightly cupping his chin kissing his cheek. I thought that it might make a great desktop picture for my laptop.

I left him still gasping for air and went to our toy chest to retrieve his long woven leash. You can find the best things in normal stores for BDSM use and I had found this in the pet section of a Wal-Mart years ago. It was a woven black and red leash for a large dog with a metal clip on one end that I used frequently to walk my subs. I returned to Jeremy, clipped the end to his collar and stretched it out. His head was already immobilized in the pony bench, but I did my best to give him a tug to let him feel my control.

I said in sing-song, "'L' is for a leash, which seduces this heart of mine, it also reduces his fully loaded mind." Isn't that right, my lovely sub? When you are collared and leashed you ease your busy cluttered mind from your cares and concerns. You give your heart, soul, mind and especially your body to my control. That is what seduces my mind and enflames my passion. Let me get a good picture of the leash from my hand to your collar for our little project.

After that was done I went back to the toy chest and found my next item, his leather muzzle. I returned and took off Jeremy's blindfold. It was cute the way he blinked and cast his eyes up to me. I unfastened the cord from his ball gag to the hook up his ass and he dropped his head. I unfastened the ball gag and pulled it from his mouth trailing a line of drool. Grabbing his hair I pulled his head back up and looked into his eyes. "Aw, are you worn out dearest? Too bad as we've only reached the middle of the alphabet and you have a long way to go. However I'll give you a rest if you want it. Let me get you set up first as it's time for the next letter. 'M is for Mask, metaphorically worn so long, to not wear one for real would just be wrong.'"

I took the mask that I had retrieved from the toy chest and brought it up to Jeremy's face. He sighed in resignation as I forced the embedded ball into his mouth. This effectively gagged him, but over it was a black leather square that completely covered the lower half of his face. Two leather straps crossed under his neck to the back of his head. There they joined a strap that went over his head, down the bridge of his nose and split around it to connect to the mask. It took a minute to fasten it properly, but when done it was a thrilling sight. Jeremy was effectively muzzled with black leather which really made my core throb.

"Smile for the camera, dildo-whore," I chided as I brought up my phone. He did his best to look up and I took some good pictures for my project. "That's perfect. Now I'll give you a rest and I'll even be nice and not retie your head up to the anal hook. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

I sauntered into the bedroom making sure to show off my ass to my bound sub. I returned a few minutes later changed into my black bikini, sandals and carrying a towel. Jeremy grunted and I replied, "I'm off to the pool for some sun, dear. I can see you need a rest and I need to work on my tan a bit. Don't worry, I'll leave the drapes open so you can see outside and I'll be back in a bit to finish up the alphabet. I'm sure Jessica will be very appreciative of all the work I'm doing for her."

As I passed him, I grabbed the anal hook and gave it a wiggle, "Enjoy yourself, dear, back soon."

Grabbing some beers, I left for the pool, closing the door behind on my helpless sub.

--- To be concluded......

12