The Alpha's Submissive Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was loving the taste and feel of him in my mouth, so I opened my jaw more allowing his wide cock further access to my throat.

He started to lose it holding my head, fucking my mouth, as it went deeper and deeper into my willing throat.

I sucked him as if my life depended on it, making sure my tongue fully massaged his cock with each stroke.

He turned the Sybian higher and I screamed around his cock.

My scream made him lose it, pushing his dick in so deep no air could escape as he ravaged my face. 

I was a drooling mess with a cock down my throat while my pussy was being destroyed.

There truly was no going back I was wrecked for this man.

He eventually showed mercy, pulling out of my throat, and allowing sweet air into my lungs.

Removing his cock fully from my mouth, a long string of saliva hung between his head and my throat.

"Clean me off," he demanded.

I stuck my neck as far forward as I could to lick the saliva off and swallow it.

"Good Pet," he warmly said while running his fingers through my hair. I thrilled at his praise.

He turned the dial even higher overwhelming my clit, ripping a feral scream from me.

I began to thrash trying to get away from the punishing vibration, but it was no use.

Tears stained my face as I orgasmed over and over for him. It was incredible.

His gorgeous face lit up with the biggest smile.

He pinched my nipples while torturing me with the Sybian and it made me cum so much harder.

I was begging him to stop.

Begging him to fuck me.

Begging him for anything that would give me release.

"That's my Pet, I want you desperate. I want you to open your legs wide for me because you need me to fuck you."

"Oh god yes Faelan, I need you, and I need my Alpha. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard and fill me up. I can't take much more," I cried as another major orgasm threatened me.

Faelan smiled wickedly as he saw my struggle and knew a big orgasm was coming from my reaction. He turned the dial to the highest setting.

"Well, you have been a good pet, come for me now one last time. Come hard. Now," Faelan demanded.

His words unlocked me and I came hard screaming for him, riding out the intense feel of the still vibrating Sybian. 

Faelan mercifully turned the Sybian off.

I was exhausted and barely coherent as he gently removed the restraints.

Scooping me up into his arms, he moved me to the bed again.

My legs and pussy felt like jelly. He began to rub down my legs to soothe them.

His aftercare felt so good. I started to moan and splayed my legs for him. 

I wanted him even though I was still recovering from all the orgasms he just ripped from my body.

He touched my pussy causing a shrill cry to escape my lips. It was so sensitive I tried to pull away from him as he held me down.

"No little one, let me feel how swollen you are after our little fun on the machine."

With one hand Faelan pushed his fingers more into my pussy and caressed my clit directly.

With the other hand he held my neck against the bed while my back arched to the sky, barely keeping it together.

Faelan took the opportunity to suck and bite on my nipple that was thrust up at him.

I started to cry out "no, no, no," as the pain and sensation overtook me.

Popping his mouth off my nipple he chided, "No is not a safe word little one, I don't listen to No," then he returned his mouth to my breast and bit harder.

"OH God, No, Please," I begged.

He chuckled and released me again.

"Let's see how much control I have over you now, come for me pet."

His words unraveled me as I squirted into his hand.

"Fuck yes, squirt for me baby," he urged me on as his eyes darkened slightly, I could tell he was getting excited.

His hands grabbed my hips roughly and he moved over top of my body settling in between my legs. His dick pointing straight at my pussy.

He leaned down so our faces were almost touching, he exhaled and said "you smell so beautiful like wild lilacs after a hot rain. It drives my wolf wild."

I smiled happily at him "I think I love your wolf. He is so big and sweet."

"Honey if you only knew the not so sweet the things, he and I want to do to you. You are our little plaything now and forever."

Giggling I replied, "I could seriously get behind that."

He kissed me deeply and began pushing his dick into my pussy.

My mouth opened and an uncontrollable guttural moan spilled out as he pushed into me.

He was so big it was a burning stretch at first to get used to but then it felt incredible when he finally sunk to my pelvic bone.

"Oh god that feels amazing," I groaned with every inch.

His cock forcing me open deep inside made me feel so full it was almost painful.

He grabbed my chin running his thumb over my lips and growled.

"I told you before, I am your God," and he pulled out and quickly pounded back into me. 

He continued like this, speeding up each time until he was pounding my pussy into the mattress hard.

I was screaming his name until I could barely utter a sentence. Every part of my body was on fire as he slammed into me over again. 

More tears ran down my face as I was overwhelmed with how good it felt to be fucked by him.

He pounded me with his dick while gently squeezing my neck. There wasn't a part of me he left untouched.

He fucked me like a wild animal. Flipping me over and trying multiple positions. Ripping more screams from me as he did so.

All the while telling me that his little mate was the best fucktoy ever. 

This was the best fucking of my life. The harder he pounded into me, the more lost I became in this heaven we created.

Finally, his eyes shifted to that dark onyx I was growing to love and at that moment I could almost see his wolf in them. It did not frighten me anymore, it made me want to fuck him harder. 

My heart was exploding with love and forgiveness for him as I matched his thrusts. I wanted all of him.

"Alpha, please breed me, make me yours. Don't ever let me go," I cried out to his wolf.

Faelan jerked back as if in disbelief at my words and broke into the most heartbreaking smile.

His eye turned completely black as he said in a feral voice, "you are mine forever."

He then sped up fucking me even harder. Howling and leaning down to bite my mating mark while he came in me hard. 

My vision shot into a million tiny stars as I came hard with him.

He shot a huge load in me and it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Pure bliss.

He let go of my neck and licked the mark he gave me.

He gently held me and stroked my hair whispering the sweetest things to me. 

"I love you little one, I am going to breed you until you have my pups. Selene cannot possibly leave you wolfless. You are made for me I am sure of it in my heart," he whispered while stroking the side of my face.

"I love you Faelan and I always will. I will follow you until the end of time and even after that. You have changed my world and I am all the better for it. I cannot imagine a place that is not right here with you."

We kissed passionately and held each other until the sun came up. Not wanting to fall asleep for a moment where I would miss him.

Exhaustion soon came for me however and I drifted into the most beautiful sleep. Safe in his arms. 

Drifting through sleep I found myself in a clearing within a dark forest. The sky above was black except for the light of the moon shining down.

Where was I? I thought as I walked to the center of the clearing and kneeled on the ground looking up at the moon. After a few moments, I felt a presence, as if I was not alone. 

"You are worthy child, protect his heart," I thought I heard a voice whisper from somewhere as if it was carried by the wind itself.

Suddenly a burst of pale light radiated all around me, sealing me within like a cocoon, and there was someone there who was just outside my reach looking at me smiling.

The person touched the bubble I was in and it caused the most blinding light. I feared it but I also somehow felt that it was not a bad thing.

The light concentrated and covered my body causing a burning sensation wherever it touched.

I doubled over from the pain searing all over.

"What is happening to me?" I cried out not understanding.

The pain spread like fire all over my body, even my hair was painful. I wished Faelan was with me, where was he?

I began to blackout in this dream and found myself waking up in the real world, only the pain was still intense and that this was no dream.

Sweat covered my body and I was shaking violently.

Faelan woke panicked to see what was happening to me.

"Faelan, help me! What is happening to me, everything is hurting, and burning... it hurts so bad," I cried to him.

He held me close and stroked my head urging me to calm down and focus on pushing past the pain.

"I think you are going through the change from my bite. Stay with me love, I cannot lose you," he begged me.

I did what I could, I started to focus on what was happening to my body rather than the pain it was in.

Breathing with him through pain as it came at me. It wasn't perfect, but it helped.

Finally, the pain reached a fever pitch and I started to scream as I heard something pop in my bones. Everything was on fire and it was like I was in a tunnel.

Faelan somewhere was yelling for me to "let go, let your wolf come," but I couldn't respond or understand what he was saying as my body continued to pop and contort on its own.

I blacked out from the last throws of pain. Everything was quiet and the pain was thankfully gone.

I'm not sure how long I was out but when I came around the first thing I saw a small white paw where my hand should be.

I had successfully transformed into a wolf, and Faelan was now also in wolf form lying next to me.

I breathed a sigh of relief that I was not dead and Selene had given me this gift. It must have been her I heard in that weird dream I thought. 

I would cherish this gift always, just as I would Faelan.

Faelan noticed I began to wake. Jumping up he yipped and playfully pawed me. I pawed him back, licking his face.

He urged me to get up on my new legs, which felt strange still and would need getting used to. 

I licked his face again, swishing my tail, and then took off like a shot through the house and out into the forest. 

He took chase after me and we ran together happily through his woods. He would pounce on me and I would playfully escape.

He showed me his favorite spots in the woods and how he hunts. We played all afternoon in our wolf form until we exhausted ourselves, returning to the house tired and happy.

He helped me change back into my human self once we got to the house by having me focus on my human form and willing my body to change back. 

Changing back hurt the first time but he gently reassured me it gets better with time.

We embraced each other kissing gently. Thankful that I was alive and I had this wonderful man all to myself.

He pulled his lips away and rested his forehead against mine.

"Your wolf is beautiful. Selene has truly blessed us. I am beyond grateful and happy," Faelan said while stroking my arms. 

It occurred to me I hadn't seen my reflection in wolf form yet so I asked Faelan what my wolf looked like.

"Oh, she is gorgeous, my Alpha is so in love. She's all white like snow. I've never seen an all-white wolf before."

"All white? Selene made me an Arctic Wolf? She must have a sense of humor up there," I giggled, in awe of this deity who gave me this incredible gift.

Faelan laughed too and wrapped his arms around me. I breathed a sigh of relief as happiness flooded me, feeling safe in his arms.

He was a gift. From that moment on I knew I would never leave his side. Where he leads, I will follow. He is my Alpha, my mate. Always.

Thank goodness for my crazy idea of coming to Texas, it changed our whole life for the better.