The Alpha's Submissive Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called him and we talked, but he was set in his belief that he would put me in danger. I pleaded to stay friends at least, that I cared for him. 

We ended the call with promises that we would talk more and text through the day as we sorted through this as friends. 

It sounded positive and I prayed he was willing to give us a chance to be just friends. 

I truly cared for him and was willing to do that, though I knew it would be hard.

I texted him funny things to change the mood to a more neutral friend-like tone, but no response came. 

He was abnormally quiet online and I noticed he deactivated his Facebook account. 

Before I could even try to have a sensible conversation with him about it, he wrote "please, don't forget me. I'll never forget you. I love you" and then within seconds his profile was demoed with no way of contacting him back.

He love bombed me and vanished. 

I dropped my phone as pain seized my chest. Hollow and consuming.

At that terrible moment, I realized I had come to love him so much back and I lost him.

I was devastated. My legs gave out, collapsing into the nearest chair.

Tears flowed out as I tried to catch my breath. The pain was intense in my chest.

I couldn't believe I had built up this incredible relationship with Faelan only to have it slip away without a proper goodbye. 

How right he was for me in every way, and just because things got complicated, he vanished. He didn't even try.

Profile shut down with no way to text or call him back. No way for me to say "I love you too" or even "goodbye".

The devastating feeling in my chest grew into a savage wave of hot anger.

I was pissed. I was vicious for blood.

I went with my girlfriends to the local Rage Room filled with old objects people pay to smash. 

I was in the Rage Room for over 2 hours smashing the shit out of anything in my way with a wooden baseball bat, desperate to make the pain go away.

Nothing helped. I needed to talk to him. I needed to know he was ok. To know what caused him to spook so bad that he love-bombed and bailed. 

Needed to understand what the hell happened to this man I gave my heart to. Then I wanted to chew him out for being an idiot. Rage at him and then leave, like he did. 

He also forgot to unlock my orgasms before taking off, bless his heart. I tried to masturbate in the days following but I could not get off on my own without him.

Unable to come, left yearning to be his fucktoy; I was murderously angry. 

I shook my head in frustration after failing to orgasm again. If he was truly gone then I wanted that reversed so I could move on and not be stuck unable to orgasm without him.

I was up all-night thinking of how to contact him to ask him to reverse it and smack him silly for leaving me like that.

So, I did the most ridiculous thing I could think of. I deep dove into his information on google like I knew how to from many years working in tech.

I couldn't stop myself, possessed to reconnect with him for my dark purposes. 

It was completely pathetic, but I needed to close the loop properly so I could move on.

I was drinking more and more of the white wine I had in the fridge when it hit me that I know where he works from LinkedIn. 

I'll just show up demanding to talk privately. Politely insist he reverse this quickly, then shoot back home. He won't be able to ghost me in person, and he will probably do it just to get me gone. Perfect.

That's when I realized he didn't just ghost me on one platform, he had ghosted me on all!

I could no longer find him on LinkedIn but thankfully I still had our texts where he talked about his job, so I knew where he worked without it.

I was pissed and drunk.

Suddenly this crazy scheme seemed like the best option to take back my power from this heartbreak.

I booked a flight departing at 6 am the next morning, so I wouldn't have a chance to think better and bail out. 

I packed light knowing it was just a there and back trip, with one overnight at a local hotel. 

It couldn't have been better timing however as my favorite band AJR was playing locally in Dallas that night.

So, I scooped a ticket to their show on stub hub before leaving.

My mission to Texas may be shit but at least I would have something fun to do.

I woke the next morning fully resolved to see through my crazy plan.

I put on a solid black teddy with lace trim. It had a deep v in the middle showing off some impressive side boob with just one small black cord holding both sides together. 

I slipped on my comfortable skinny jeans over the teddy and paired this with a cute short white blazer and black ankle boots. I grabbed my wayfarer black sunglasses to complete the look.

I teased my long brunette locks out with my natural curl falling down my back in loose waves. I looked hot.

So, I grabbed my purse and lite travel bag. Hailed a cab and before I knew it, I was at the airport loading onto a plane to Dallas.

I was still so pissed, as I went over everything I wanted to say to Faelan for being so cruel.

I had a lot to say about abandoning me suddenly like that. Especially as it could have been worked through!

Still fuming 4 hours later, we landed in Dallas. I quickly made my way off the plane and through the airport.

Marching at top speed not thinking how this could go badly, I jumped in the first cab I saw directing it to his office.

We flew through the streets and I barely paid attention to the landscape which normally would have made me excited.

I loved nature and seeing new parts of the world usually made me giddy with excitement. Not this time however. 

I found the closer we moved towards his office the more my stomach filled with knots.

I scolded myself for feeling nervous. Hating myself that it turned me on to think I might see him in person.

Why did he bring all these feelings out in me? It kept me dancing on the edge of a knife.

Finally, we pulled up outside his office and I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.

I paid for the cab and asked him if he could pick me up after my appointment. The driver kindly gave me his card to call when I was ready to go to my hotel. I accepted the card and thanked him before departing with my bag.

I took a long look at the impressive business building in front of me. It was on Pearl Street in downtown Dallas.

There was a beautiful white statue of a woman facing an imposing business building with a large black arched glass entryway.

I couldn't figure out where the strength came from but I walked toward the doors confidently.

I looked up the company name on the building register and proceeded to his floor.

Exiting the elevators, I caught a whiff of the most wonderful smell I had ever smelled. Like sandalwood and campfire. I loved it but could not figure out where it came from being in an office setting.

I walked up to the reception desk and asked to speak with Faelan in my most professional voice.

The receptionist was good at her job, asking if I had an appointment with him.

To which I gently replied, "Yes, he is expecting an encryption USB and I am here to deliver it, but it must be to him directly. That's the instructions I was given."

She shrewdly looked me over as I smiled kindly toward her, hoping she wouldn't ask more.

She took the bait and called him on the phone to come to reception for a package pickup. 

My moment had come. A wave of nervousness bit me but I would not budge. This was too important to deal with and I was still so angry at him.

That delicious smell of sandalwood kept getting stronger. I wondered where they were diffusing it in the lobby.

I lost track of my thoughts smelling this scent. Until I heard heavy feet walking toward me.

I turned towards the sound and there he was. In his handsome glory standing just a few feet from me. 

His face contorted when he realized who I was. It was like he was angry but also trying to control himself. It made me feel small and regret my crazy plan instantly.

"What are you doing here," he calmly but firmly asked me.

"We need to talk. You need to remove your encryption layer from my programming. I came here to have it removed," I said cryptically holding up a USB for effect.

His eyebrows shot up confused by my statement. I was trying to not make it embarrassing or obvious to the sharp ears of the receptionist.

His face contorted to anger again.

"Fine we can talk," he snapped and swiftly walked towards me.

Grabbing me by the elbow, he began escorting me out of the building.

The area he touched on my arm felt like an explosion of tingles had burst out of my skin.

I also realized the delicious smell that had been distracting me was coming from him. It shocked me.

He led me outside to a quiet sitting area and sat me down on the bench.

Pacing back and forth he burst out "I cannot believe you. What are you doing?"

"Me? You ghosted me better than Anonymous because I opened up about my fears." I yelled back.

"Which by the way was not stopping me from wanting to be with you. Who doesn't sometimes need a bit of time and reassurance?" I leveled.

"I had hoped you might have been open to talking things through so I would feel comfortable with meeting up," I honestly concluded.

"I'm bad for you, I told you that. I did this to protect you. Don't be foolish," he blasted back at me.

"I'm foolish? Well fuck, I didn't love bomb someone who was in love with them and then ghost them," I rationalized.

"I also didn't obsessively try to control someone else's orgasms and then leave them suddenly without giving them back the key, you dick," I blasted in absolute anger.

A shocked expression overcame his face. I wasn't sure what shocked him more; the admission that I fell in love with him or the fact that he left me without the key to my orgasms. 

Either way, I could see the sadness and realization on his face at just how much he hurt me.

At least he got it, I thought.

"Shit. What can I do, I want to fix this," He struggled to say looking both sad and guilty.

"I want my orgasms back and to get the hell out of here. You've made it quite clear I do not belong with you, and frankly you hurt me so bad I agree," I angrily responded.

He was shocked at my anger and dismissal of him, looking genuinely wounded.

He nodded and with frustration said "fine. I will reschedule my day. We will leave here to deal with this now. Give me some time to hand things off inside. Stay here until I return." 

I swore there was a low growl coming out of his mouth at the end of that sentence. Was I hallucinating?

Whatever that was or wasn't, one thing was certain - I was not moving from that spot. 

It was not long before Faelan was walking up to me, car keys in hand. He looked incredible with his brown hair perfectly styled. His dark chocolate eyes were piercing me. 

If looks could kill he would have in his business suit. It made my stomach do a flip watching him walk towards me. I never really realized from the pictures how built he was. He was a walking god in my eyes.

It made me want to pluck my damn eyes out so I wouldn't be affected by him like this. My anger came back at the thoughts he drove in my head. 

"He does not want me," I had to affirm more than once in my mind to steel my resolve.

I got up to join him and walked in silence towards the parking lot. We walked up to a black corvette and he opened the passenger door for me.

"Get in," he gently urged.

"Care to tell me where we are going?" I replied oozing with sassy anger.

"You want my help, right? Get in the car. I promise I will control myself," he added as if to soothe my fears.

Everything in my body told me not to get in that car, but I knew I had to see this through. I didn't want to be left with loose ends.

I had my mission, so I sat down in his passenger seat.

"I am assuming you got a hotel, so I am going to take you there to drop your things off so we can have a chat," he told me after getting into the driver's seat.

Relief washed over my nerves that we would be going to a neutral setting. This made the most sense to me and I appreciated it. I told him what hotel I was in and he nodded in understanding.

We arrived in front of the hotel and both got out handing the car off to the valet. After checking in we proceeded to the room so I could drop off my bag.

I entered the room dropping my things off next to the bed, while he stood like a sentinel in the doorway. 

I looked at him, filled with sadness, and said "well, where do we go to talk about reversing this hypnosis crap on my orgasms? Can it be done in public or is this an in private thing?"

His lips made a thin line like he hated the thought of reversing his work on me.

Annoyed, I raised my hands to my hips scowling, and daring him to respond like a true brat.

His lip twitched, my attitude made him angry and his eyes seemed to darken to an onyx.

Yet again I heard what I thought was that low growl coming from him.

So, I yelled "quit growling at me as if this is my fault. You hurt me. You don't want me. I need to be whole walking away from this and so here I am. Reverse it and I promise you will never hear from me again."

He stormed towards me, grabbing my arms hard and pulled me into him.

He kissed me deeply and I let him though I could have kicked myself. He ravaged my mouth and then kissed my neck down to the base.

That's when I felt the blinding pain of teeth cutting into my skin in that sensitive corner at the base of my neck.

Within seconds that painful feeling subsided enough that I came hard and stars clouded my vision. I became weak and blacked out.

The next thing I knew I was waking up out of the fog in tremendous pain.

Coming round I realized I was laid out on the hotel bed, clothes intact, on top of the covers.

Faelan was nowhere in sight. Did I just dream this? What the hell happened and where is he?

I realized my neck was hurting and went to the bathroom to check. There was a huge bite mark at the base of my throat, like an animal's mark.

Red and angry but it wasn't oozing. It looked like it was already healing somewhat so I left it, resolving to see a doctor in Toronto.

I was so angry and hurt. Where the hell was he?

I started to cry and it just wouldn't stop. Especially as my neck was fucking killing me after he bit me. Like what the fuck who does that? Am I going to need shots now? 

Anger built within me the longer I cried until I finally had enough.

Looking in the mirror I resolved that I would stop crying and go to the AJR concert.

I was going to have a fucking blast solo, forgetting about Faelan and the stupid reason I was in Dallas. 

I was going to dress to kill, maybe find a guy to hook up with, and hopefully, get to orgasm.

If that didn't work, I was resolved to hire a hypnotist in Toronto to help me.

I should have done that in the first place I chided myself, feeling helplessly idiotic that I had thought this was the better choice.

I brushed myself off and fixed my makeup determined to not waste another tear on that asshole. 

I put on an even sexier revealing black teddy with more cut-outs than material.

My breasts were magnificently on display.

I paired it with a cute short white skirt and black thigh highs. 

I took some hair on the left side of my head near my face and pulled it into a small flipped ponytail tightening it against my skull, leaving the rest of my hair flowing down.

I looked hot.

I felt good too. I felt so warm and the pain from the bite was not hurting anymore.

Weirdly it looked like it was healing but I didn't question it, I'd wait to see a doctor.

For now, I was focused on having fun tonight and forgetting about Faelan.

I later arrived at the South Side Ballroom where AJR was set to play that night. There were loads of people arriving for the concert and the air had an exciting buzz from the concert goer's energy.

These were my people. People who loved music as much as I did. I queued up and was inside in no time.

It was a lot noisier than I expected for a smaller venue, but I rolled with it. Strolling up to the bar to get a drink while I waited for the show to start.

I yelled over the noise to the bartender that I wanted a Scotch straight up. He winked at me and gave me my drink. I thanked him and paid before walking off into the crowd collecting near the stage for the concert.

I had just about finished my drink when I smelled that damn sandalwood smell again. I was pissed. Do NOT tell me he is here at this concert.

I began to scan the crowd when I saw him standing in the far corner of the room. Staring at me.

His eyes were black and it looked like he wanted to eat me.

I scowled at him and threw the entire contents of my scotch back gulping it down in one shot. I turned away from him and walked to the bar to get a new one.

Forget him girl, have fun.

Two scotches later I was feeling brave, though I knew his eyes were still on me. I went right up to the front and cheered on the band who had just come out to start their set. 

Before long I was pulled into the moshing and lifted over the crowd surfing the energy. I felt several hands grope under my skirt as I was moved above the crowd. I didn't care, I was living in the moment crowd surfing.

The next thing I knew, powerful hands circled my waist and pull me back down and out of the crowd.

Finally, my feet hit the ground. Righting myself I looked up to see Faelan. He was still holding onto my waist hard and did not look happy. He looked about ready to kill.

"Do you know how many people I saw touch you just now? Are you trying to make me lose it and kill someone?" he yelled at me.

"Why do you care? You left me jerk. Why are you even here, you don't even listen to AJR," I yelled back shoving his chest with little effect.

He then picked me up over his shoulder and slapped my ass hard.

I squealed from the sting and demanded he let me down but he just laughed and started walking out the door with me over his shoulder.

I should have been embarrassed that my skirt had ridden up where anyone behind could see the outline of my pussy through the teddy, but I was more terrified of what Faelan was going to do to me.

The next thing I knew I was being thrust into the passenger seat of his car and told to stay while he got in the driver's side.

It sent a shiver down my spine the way he commanded me.

He turned on the engine and flew through the city till we started to get into the outskirts where the landscape became wilder.

I grew nervous the more unfamiliar the terrain became and how dark it was out. Where was he taking me?

We finally pulled up to a large home at the end of a long road and he stopped the car shutting off the engine.

He exhaled hard and looked at me. His face filled with frustration.

He jumped out of the car moving to my side at impossible speed, throwing my door open.

Seconds later he had me out of the corvette crushing my body to his against the vehicle as he stroked my hair while he sniffed me? Did he seriously just sniff me?

"Mine" I heard him growl into my ear. It sent tingles shooting down my body to my growing wet pussy.

Sassily I replied "was," and stared at him defiantly.

His face surged with anger and before I knew it, I was thrown over his shoulder with yet another hard slap to my ass.

"Mine!" He again shouted as if to make a point.

I scoffed and he again slapped my bottom hard causing me to squeal.

"Stop that! You don't want me, you left me, and you hurt me!" I yelled at him as tears started to flow.

He wasn't listening and kept walking. I tried to fight his hold on me, banging his back, trying to twist away, but it was no use he had me where he wanted me. I was stuck.