The Alpha's Submissive Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kicked open the house door and flicked on a light.

We were in a huge entryway of a rustic home with stucco walls, vaulted ceilings, and exposed wood beams. 

Terra cotta floor ran through the house and it smelled like Faelan. It filled me with an odd warmth as I took in the space which was manly and sparsely decorated.

He kicked off his shoes and started towards the staircase with me still over his shoulder, going downstairs to the basement.

I started to panic thinking why would he want to take me to the basement.

"Where are we going," I asked nervously. I received no response.

I escalated it to "what are you planning to do to me," which I only received a chuckle from him.

"You will see my love," was all he replied.

I broke out in little bumps all over my skin and set my mind racing from his words.

He just called me my love? So, he does love me? But where is he taking me? Is this where he keeps his secrets?

I was so nervous to find out as we journeyed further in the basement. The basement was an unfinished storage and storm shelter, but there was an electronic panel on the wall.

Faelan entered a code and the wall slid back to reveal a secret room. He walked through with me still over his shoulder but had moved his hand to my pussy and started to rub. I was so wet it soaked the fabric instantly.

He growled again and said "good girl getting wet for your Alpha" and slapped my ass hard again. 

"We are going to have so much fun now darling. I can't hold back anymore and I won't," he murmured as if in a trance.

I began to protest "no, no way I'm sleeping with you after how you've hurt me. Fuck you!" and I pounded his back with my fists.

It was as if I was a fly to him, phasing him none.

"Yes, you will sweetheart or you are never going to get me to unlock your orgasm like you want. You got to fuck me for it, as a good little slut does for her master," he said with wickedness.

I was shaken. He would do this? Really? The tone in his voice brooked no opposition. He meant business.

"Why would you want this? Why bite me and then leave me, which by the way what the fuck was that?" I yelled at him.

"You are my mate little one. I cannot avoid you now that I have found you. It would drive me mad trying, and I would end up hunting you down like I did tonight," he said with honest severity.

"I marked you because you had to be mine. I ran because I didn't intend to do it right then. I was overpowered by the animal within me and was unable to stop marking you. I did not want to fully shift so I ran to get help for you."

"I am dangerous but I want only you. There will never be another you in my life," he confessed with sadness in his voice.

"I pushed you away to protect you from what I am, but in doing that I hurt you. I am sorry. I truly do love you, and now that I have you, I will not let you go again," he said blowing me away.

"What do you mean you need to protect me from what you are? What are you a mafia boss or something shady?" I sassed back.

He grabbed my pussy, unhooked the teddy to open it, and inserted his finger inside me. It felt incredible though I was mad as hell at him. A moan betrayed my lips and I cursed myself inwardly unable to stop him.

I slapped his back again angry at him.

"That's enough," he commanded removing his fingers and lifting me off him onto a large bed in the center of the room.

Looking around I realized we were in his personal sex dungeon.

There were sex machines and BDSM equipment nicely displayed throughout the room and on every wall. 

I shivered with fear and then quickly dashed for the still open exit.

The hell I would have sex with him after he hurt me.

I got two steps off the bed and his arms grounded me like a vice.

I yelled in anger "fuck off! You said you didn't want me. You don't want me," I cried.

His iron hold relaxed to a comforting position and he started to stroke my hair whispering in my ear how I was his dream, his love, everything he ever wanted. 

I cried unable to stop as I let the emotions I held for him spill out.

I loved him but I was livid and hurting. Yet, even though I was angry, I couldn't deny how I truly felt.

"You are a beast to have treated me like this," I accused him.

"You have no idea my love, but my beast wants you, as do I. I'm not letting you leave this room until you beg me to fuck you. I am inevitable," he told me with absolute conviction.

My stomach filled with butterflies as he leaned down over my body on the bed. His eyes again swirled into a deep onyx. That's when I realized he was not lying about being different or dangerous.

"What are you?" I asked him with fear in my voice.

"A werewolf. Does that make you afraid little one? Know I would never hurt you," he said kissing the inside of my wrist.

"But you bit me and ghosted me. How can you say you would never hurt me?"

"It wasn't intentional," he pleaded.

"The more we talked and played together online the less control I had. The idea of fucking you consumed me. I began to believe you were my mate," he explained.

"When you said you loved me, I was overcome with the mating urge to mark you. I had to stop myself. It was all I could think of."

The fact that he didn't want to mark me left me feeling hollow. My chest filled with flames of anger.

"So why did you mark me now if I am not what you want?" I accused him as more tears rained down in anger.

"I do want you, badly. You are my mate. There is nothing a wolf wants more than his mate, but sealing the bond meant you could die from the bite as a human."

"Wolves typically mate wolves. You are not a wolf which worried me for your safety. Our goddess Selene allows the creation of a new wolf and mate if the person is worthy. It is a gift and a curse from the moon goddess."

"I had no way to tell if she would gift you a wolf so I shut down online to protect you from ever being bitten by me," he explained sadly.

My eyebrows shot up at that knowledge. So, he was trying to protect me even though this story about him being a werewolf was insane to believe.

He continued, "Seeing you in person, I knew then you were my mate. The urge to mark you was intense. I tried to stop, but the animal within me won."

"When I bit you, I ran from you afraid I would further harm you by shifting out of excitement. I was out of control but I also knew we needed to get help from a wolf elder about my bite. Once a person is bitten the change happens rapidly within a few days."

"I needed to know how to help you so you would survive it. I cannot lose you. You must understand. "

"So, I left to get help but when I returned you were gone. I knew I had to find you, to help you, even if you were not prepared to learn the truth that I am a werewolf and you are my mate."

"So, I hunted your delicious scent down to the concert venue. Then what do I see? You wearing the very outfit I told you I love my submissive playmates to wear when I am in the dungeon."

"My eyes about popped out of my head seeing you in that outfit. I wanted to eat you right there."

His grip around my waist tightened and I blushed.

"When I saw people groping you crowd surfing, I almost killed them. You are mine and there is no turning back now."

"I am sorry little one for what I have done to you, but I cannot lose you. I need you to try to accept the change for me when the time comes," he urged.

"I was told accepting the change seems to help so long as the union is blessed."

"You may survive the change, or you may not but I am here for you and I will not leave you again. I am sorry I ever did, even if it was to get help."

"You are everything I ever wanted in life," he said cupping my face and gently stroking the side of my lips with his thumb.

"Everything about you enchants me. Even the way you cannot pronounce simple words like 'out' properly. You had me wrapped around you before I knew what was happening."

"You are everything I find beautiful and intriguing about a woman. I got scared. I'm so sorry I hurt you my love," he concluded.

As apologies go it was really heartfelt. I could sense he was being genuine about his feelings. It helped me feel better about some things.

In my heart, I wanted to forgive him and already had in some ways.

Yet, I was still so in shock about him saying he is a werewolf and me dying from his bite.

That seemed impossible. I struggled to believe him though I wanted to.

I blank stared for longer than I probably should have, having difficulty working this out in my mind.

He closed the gap between our bodies. Feeling his hard torso pushing down on my smaller frame.

It oddly made me feel secure enough to take the breath I needed to take.

I felt his hot breath on my neck and I shivered.

He kissed up my neck to my chin, ending in a burning kiss on my lips.

I was in a trance that his wicked lips were spinning around me.

I moaned and hated myself for wanting to fuck him so badly.

I don't know where the courage came from but I asked him to stop. 

He did so with a hurt look on his face.

I gently touched his face with my hand and said "I want to forgive you fully. I believe you are being honest, but I don't believe in werewolves beyond stories. This is fantasy to me, but I want to believe you. Can you show me?"

He looked seriously at me full of mixed emotions.

"Are you sure this won't frighten you? I do this all the time. It does not hurt me, but I'm also not fully in control. My animal is dominant when I am in wolf form."

It never occurred to me that his animal would be more in control of him at times. That did worry me.

What if the animal decided to attack me? It was a frightening proposition but then this seemed completely ludicrous.

I rolled with it, "ok sure. Let me see your wolf," I replied confidently adding "oh, and what's his name in case he tries to eat me?"

Faelan smiled at my attempted bravery and said "Phillip."

"Come on. That's a human name," I snorted in laugher.

"Yeah, he's a real pain in the ass like a human sometimes, so I gave him a human name," he replied laughing.

We both laughed and somehow it felt right to take the next step.

"Ok then, show me lord wolf Phillip," I said while waving him on sassily.

Faelan grabbed my bottom squeezing it hard.

Looking me in the eyes with his fierce gaze that could eat a person alive he said "That's Alpha Phillip to you, and don't be surprised if he wants to breed you."

I shivered with fear at his words, but I was determined "Oh go on then, I want to meet this Alpha."

He looked at me seriously with what seemed like worry.

"Ok but you cannot run. I don't know what he would do if you got into a chase."

I nodded in understanding. The next thing I knew there were loud popping noises and his body began shifting into a huge reddish-brown wolf. It was terrifying to watch.

Faelan's wolf was magnificent with onyx eyes and stretches of black from his paws up his legs fading into that beautiful red-brown fur.

The Alpha wolf looked at me, his gaze intense.

He began to low growl before chuffing at me.

All the while making small movements towards me like I was his prey.

Shocked, I could not believe I saw Faelan turn into a wolf. Let alone this massive wolf!

Fear gripped me staring at his wolf. Reason left my mind and I sprinted out the door in fear.

The Alpha's hackles raised and he howled mournfully at me before taking chase.

I was truly fucked. The one thing he told me not to do. THE ONE THING.

I flew through the house and out the door into the roadway. I booked it hard and didn't tire easily like I usually would.

It was probably the fear of that 250-plus-pound massive wolf running after me I rationalized.

I could hear his pads on the ground grow closer as he nipped my heels a few times. Finally, he snagged my ankle dragging me to the ground.

I bounced off the earth painfully and the next thing I knew he was on top of me. Prick out. Mouth gently biting his mating mark on my neck. Holding me down with his powerful frame. Growling.

I was petrified as he growled low in warning, but soon he released his hold on my neck and began licking up my face like a puppy.

Shoving his wet nose right in my face. I giggled from his kisses.

He nuzzled and was gentle with me, like I was the only thing he ever loved.

His actions made me feel safe. He didn't seem so scary this big sweet wolf.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I won't run, I'm all yours Alpha," I whispered to him.

Bravely stroking the side of his muzzle up towards his ears with my hand.

He whined and humped my leg making me giggle again.

He then moved off my body allowing me to sit up.

He bumped my face with his wet nose sniffing me. Giggling I got up and said, "Ok, take me home Alpha."

He yipped and jumped in a circle making me laugh again as I followed him back to his home in the woods.

We ended back where we started on Faelan's dungeon bed.

The Alpha walked on top of the bed and laid down. I laid next to him nervously.

I leaned over rubbing my hand all over his fur and kissed his muzzle. He started to pant with his tongue out like a big dog. It made me giggle.

In that quiet moment together, I realized I forgave him in my heart fully. He was telling the truth.

Werewolves were clearly real. I had to accept that he ghosted me to save me the pain of becoming what he is.

He wanted to protect me but completely screwed up going about it.

The hurt was gone and I wanted this. Whatever this crazy was, I wanted it.

Relaxed, I whispered, "I don't know how this works, but come back to me Faelan."

Moments later his bones popped back into the handsome man who fascinated and dominated my heart. I was in awe.

"Fuck I told you not to run. You are lucky he wants his mate as much as I do. We are in perfect alignment about you. You will never leave. You are ours forever," he said to me resolutely as he gathered me into a strong hug.

The breath caught in my throat. "Forever? But I have a home, a life in Toronto. I can't just abandon that, even if I wanted to. I do want to though," I confessed to him.

"Then I go with you, but we will never part from this moment on. I cannot tolerate it for even a second, you are too precious to us, and you fucking smell delicious," he said earnestly as he dove his head into my curls.

I melted into his hold. My lips found their way to his. My body was vibrating with need, I wanted him so badly.

"Hey, shhh slow down," he whispered to me.

"I'm here and I'm going to love you the way you deserve to be treated, always."

I moaned at his words as a fire ignited between my legs.

Before I knew it the words "yes Faelan, I am your fucktoy" fell out of my mouth as he ravaged my body.

His hands were wicked, rubbing and dipping his fingers in my pussy.

He was growling and calling me his little slut.

Pushing me hard to the edge of orgasm, he bit my nipple and rubbed my clit hard causing me to squirt.

I cried out, the force of the climax knocking the breath out of my lungs. 

He did not give me rest.

Unrelentingly he charged ahead continuing to rub and dip his fingers in and out of my pussy making me squeal for him.

It was heaven and torture. I was broken for this man. 

He brought me close to another climax and then stopped. I was a moaning mess for him.

He gently stroked strands of hair away from my face, and we looked at each other with a great deal of love.

"For a long time now, I have been dreaming of doing something very dirty to you little one. It inspired me so much that I bought all the equipment hoping one day to use it on you. Would you let me tonight?"

I blushed deeply still in a lusty haze from the assault he unleashed on my body. I bit my lip and nodded in agreement.

"Uh, no little one, use your words," he urged as his finger pulled down my bottom lip.

"Yes, Sir," I squeaked out like an innocent mouse.

"That's better," he praised, "if you want to stop say Red, or if you want to change things up, say Yellow."

I couldn't stop the biggest smile from breaking on my face. I loved this man and I wanted to play.

My hand reached down to tenderly stroke his dick. I did this a few times before wrapping my hand fully around him, pumping his dick for the first time. He smiled throwing his head back howling in delight.

He then smothered me in kisses, trailing his hand south towards my pussy.

We lost ourselves in the moment giving ourselves to each other.

We were almost climaxing when he said "stop little one I want to have more fun than this. Let's play, shall we?"

He got up off me and reached his hand out to me. He looked like a god in his raw human form.

His dick hung low, huge by human standards. My mouth watered looking at it.

He cocked the biggest smile when he realized what I was looking at.

Holding his hand out to me he beckoned, "come pet, I need you to do something for me."

"Yes, Sir," I eagerly replied reaching to grab his hand, happy to be reconciled once more.

I loved him beyond reason. Just needing his touch, his voice, him. I needed him and I would give myself for him. 

I began to feel whole with him near, like a missing piece of me deep inside that finally clicked into place.

Helping me off the bed he gently guided me across the room. We ended our journey in front of his brand new Sybian machine.

Stopping in front of it he turned towards me and kissed me deeply.

I became lost in him until he pulled back and whispered "I want you to sit down on the Sybian, it is prepared with a standard dildo attachment. I will then chain you to the pole and hooks attached so you cannot move while on the machine."

I shivered at his words but somehow, I was not afraid. It turned me on.

I lowered myself down onto the dildo attachment. It felt so good as it pushed me open.

I moaned as I lowered myself all the way down, seating myself firmly against the clit stimulator base.

"Beautiful" he murmured as he began to place metal cuffs on my ankles, wrist, torso, and neck.

Linking each by a steel hook to metal rings on the Sybian and pole mounded behind it. 

I was immobile. It restricted any movement. My heart was racing from excitement.

Pulling my breasts apart, Faelan took scissors and cut the thin material in the middle holding the teddy together.

He cut all the way down so my teddy was fully split open. My breasts bounced out for him as the teddy came loose. 

Touching my breast, he twisted my nipple painfully and said "I have been dreaming of you like this and now I have you where I want you." 

My breathing sped up, already growing wet from excitement.

He cut away my skirt removing it from my body along with the split teddy.

Leaving me naked in black knee highs, unable to move, mounted to his Sybian.

Every piece of clothing Faelan stripped from my body made me moan.

I could tell my Alpha liked doing it as his teeth elongated in human form, he was excited.

He nipped his mark on my neck before standing in front of me holding the control dial.

"This has been my dream forever little one, I hope you can hold on for me. This will push you. Coming so many times to the point you almost hate it. I hope you hold on for me, it's such a turn on."

"Oh, God!" I cried as he turned the Sybian dial bringing it to life inside me. It felt incredible.

He gently grabbed my face with both hands forcing me to look at him as he said, "no little one, I am your God."

Then he moved forward to rub his cock against my lips.

"Open up" he commanded and I obeyed.

His cock slid into my open mouth. He was big and it was challenging for me. I loved it!

I licked, sucked, and took him so deep in my throat that he grunted in pleasure.

"That's my little slut, suck me," he urged as he shoved his dick deep in my mouth.