The Alumni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unzipped all the way and sliding out of my shoes I slid my pants and boxers down to my feet. Stepping out of the tangle I begin to unbutton my shirt. Lisa lay there watching with a look of eagerness on her face.

"So sit up and let's discuss what feels good for a man as a woman sucks his cock." I stepped closer to the bed, between her still parted legs. Lisa sat up and was eye level with my cock as it slowly strained up and down. "Wrap your hand around it Lisa. Make sure that the head is sticking out of your palm as you hold it. As you can see there is a drop of precum waiting for your tongue. I want you to slowly lick the tip of my cock. Start just under the head and lick up and over the crest. Make sure to get that drop."

Lisa looked up into my eyes as her tongue slid out of her mouth and under my cock. The warm wetness of it feeling so good as it lingered on the underside before she slid it up and over the head. She smacked her lips and still holding my cock in her hand asked, "How was that Doc?"

"Delightful Lisa, you can't believe how sexy you looked giving my cock such a good lick. Go ahead and experiment a little with it. Lick it, suck it, pump it and I will tell you what feels good and what feels even better."

She smiled and began licking my cock like a lollipop. Her warm tongue lapping the head of my cock and sending shivers through me. "That feels very good Lisa. It is a nice start. Now wrap your lips around my cock and swirl your tongue on the underside as you suck me."

I didn't have to ask twice. Lisa popped the head of my cock into her mouth and I could feel her warm tongue swirling under the head. Her hand still griped my shaft firmly as she licked and sucked me. Popping the head out of her mouth then pushing it back between her lips, all the while working my cock over with her tongue. "Let's see how much of my cock you can take down your throat Lisa. Start slowly and inch as much as you can into your mouth."

Lisa didn't wait for more instructions but started to work her mouth over my cock and down the hard shaft till her lips reached her hand. Looking up at me she slid her hand further down my shaft and continued to push her mouth over my cock. She had almost 5 inches in before she gagged a little and backed off. The she went right back at it pushing her mouth over me till she got a little more in before backing off. She repeated this trying to take a little more in each time. "Lisa, that feels incredible and the view from up here is so sexy. I love seeing you with my cock filling your mouth. So hot, so naughty."

She continued sucking me with renewed vigor. I think telling her how hot it looked was a big incentive. I reached behind me into the dresser drawer and pulled out the hand mirror. I positioned it so that she could watch herself sucking my cock. Her eyes widened a bit and I could tell she was turned on by the site of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Now Lisa I want you to take your hand and start to pump my cock in rhythm with your sucking. Let my cock come almost all the way out then pump your hand as you slide me back into your mouth. "Yes, just like that. Fuck that feels so good Lisa. Keep going. Faster Lisa", I commanded.

She started moving faster on my cock. "That feels so good. How do you feel about swallowing a load of cum'?

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Give it to me Doc. I want to feel your cock shoot a hot load into my mouth."

She went back to her sucking and pumping and I groaned as she increased her speed and pressure a bit more. Before long I was at the point of no return and my cock started to spasm and my balls tightened as the first shot of cum burst out. It slowed her for a second but then she went back at it with a vigor I was impressed with.

I groaned as shot after shot left my cock and was consumed by this sexy lady. "Damn Lisa that is wonderful. If you suck any man's cock like you are doing mine now he will be in heaven."

I said this with a groan and my knees started to feel weak as the last of my cum was sucked out of my cock.

I sat on the bed beside her and put my hand on her knee. "That was quite good Lisa, I think your technique is excellent. Now that we know where your G-spot is and you can be confident in your oral skills let's move on."

I picked up the clipboard and started to read. "Ok, you are on the pill so you have birth control covered. Good. It says here that you are interested in exploring other sexual positions other than missionary. Is that the only position you have tried Lisa?"

She nodded, blushing a little and said, "yes Doc, not too much experience and the few times I have had sex it was pretty conventional."

"So there is any number of positions. Do you have any thoughts on what you might want to explore or would you like me to review them with you?"

"Well Doc, if you could review some with me that would be great. I am not sure that I know all the positions possible."

I smiled, "Well Lisa we would be here for hours if not days if we were to discuss them all. I think we can go through some of the basics and then if there are others that come to mind we can discuss them as well. Now we can talk through them but it would be much more educational if we actually reviewed them by physically engaging in the position. Are you up for that? I find that doing is much more effective than just discussing."

"Ah, sure Doc. I have to agree that I would probably just forget half of what we talked about so getting into the positions will have much more meaning."

"OK, let's start with the basics and go from there." Even though I had just cum my cock was back to rigidity from our conversation and the sight of her laying there naked on the bed. "We will start with missionary." I said as I shucked the rest of my cloths, pulled off the hospital gown from around her waist and got between her legs.

I pushed her up on the bed a bit and placed my hands on either side of her just under her arms. Propping myself up I looked down at her. "OK Lisa, I want you to take my cock and guide it to your pussy. Get the head just at your opening."

She reached down between us and wrapped a hand around my cock. I let her guide me to her entrance and felt the tip of my cock connect with her warm lips. The head pushed at her wet hole and she released my cock and put her hands on my shoulders with an expectant look. I leaned forward, my hips moving and fixing my cock further into her wetness. Slowly I inched my cock into her pussy. The head was engulfed in her warm wetness and I stopped for a brief moment looking down at her.

She pushed her hips at me, trying to get more of my cock inside her but I moved with her keeping my cock head buried inside but not letting anymore of my cock slide in. "Lisa, do you want my cock all the way in?" I asked.

She whimpered a bit and nodded, "Yes Doc, please push that beautiful cock into my wet pussy, please."

"I find that patience and anticipation can be very powerful and add to the overall pleasure Lisa."

I slowly slid my cock into her, savoring the feel of her wet warmth and tight hole. Groaning I pushed in till I was sunk deep inside her, my balls against her ass. I ground into her and she moaned in pleasure. "Yes Doc. That is what I have been wanting for so long." She whispered.

I looked down at this sexy woman spread out with my hard cock inside her. I began to move slowly out and back in, steady long strokes. "How does that feel Lisa? Do you like the feel of my cock inside you?"

She moaned and nodded her head. "It feels so much better than I had fantasized about. I love how your cock feels sliding in and out of me Doc."

I began to pick up my pace. Pushing deeply into her and seeing her breasts bounce when I bottomed out. I reached down and fondled her breasts, never breaking rhythm. The wet slapping sounds combining with our moans of pleasure creating a sexy soundtrack to the pleasure I was feeling in my cock as I fucked her. I played with her breasts and pulled on her nipples as I moved, feeling her match my thrusts with her own.

She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in with her heels as I increased the speed of my thrusts. Lisa started shaking and I could feel her pussy gripping my cock as she started to cum. I kept up a steady pounding and watched this sexy lady cum on my cock, her juices dripping out of her. I slowed down a little bit at a time until I was stopped, cocked buried in her pussy. I was getting close, and my cock pulsed inside her. I knew there were more positions to try. I pulled out of her tight hole. My cock all shiny from her juices

"Lisa, we have another position we need to educate you on before I fill that tight pussy of yours with my cum." I grinned down at her and grabbed her legs behind the knees flipping her over on her stomach.

Grabbing her hips I lifted her ass up off the bed and positioned her knees so she was elevated with her face in the mattress. "Now we will try a little doggy style Lisa. Let me know how you like being fucked from behind."

With that said I slapped her sweet ass and pushed my cock back into her dripping pussy. Grabbing her hips I began to pump her again, pushing all the way in till my groin met her warm ass cheeks.

"Damn that feels so good," I groaned as I started to pump her from behind. "My cock looks so sexy going in and out of your wet tight pussy Lisa."

I heard her groan into the sheets as she started to push back against my thrusts. Nothing but our heavy breathing and the wet slapping sound of our bodies as my cock moved in and out of her pussy. "Put your hand between your legs and feel my cock sliding in and out of you Lisa."

I felt her fingers touching my cock as it slid in and out with our steady rhythm. "Play with your clit while I fuck you. Make yourself cum as you feel my cock shoot a hot load into you."

I started fucking her faster, groaning as I got closer to Cumming. She was moaning in a long continuous moan as she played with her clit. Our breathing got heavier and faster, our bodies getting sweaty as we pumped away. "I am going to pump you full of cum now Lisa. You are so hot and feel so good I can't wait any longer."

With that I started pushing into her as hard as I could bottoming out and holding it deep insider her hot pussy as my cock started to pulse. I felt the cum boiling out as the first shot blasted deep inside Lisa.

As I started to shoot my cum into her pussy she let out a yelp. "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yesssss," she groaned as she came. Her pussy gripping and milking my cock as I strained to give her every last drop and to wring every ounce of pleasure from this moment that I could.

We collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from our play. I pulled her next to me and grabbed the covers as we drifted off.

12