The Amazing Randy Attends a Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy took the beautiful blonde in his arms and kissed her softly and romantically. Suzy broke the kiss and looked up into his face. "Twelve years, Randy," she said. "I've waited twelve years for that kiss."

"I hope it was worth the wait."

"Come on inside and I'll tell you." said Suzy as she turned the key and opened the door. The two stepped into her apartment and Suzy turned on the lights. "Please, sit down. I'll be right back," she said as she set down her suitcase and went directly to the kitchen. Two minutes later she came back with a glass of wine and a scotch on the rocks for her guest. "I don't know about you, but I could use a drink. That was a drive."

Reaching to accept his drink, Randy said, "I'll drink to that. Well, Suzy, we're firmly ensconced on your turf. What do you have in mind? Not counting tonight, I'm here for two days and nights if you'll have me, that is."

"I think we can find two days and nights worth of entertainment in the most vibrant city in the world. For now, I propose that we finish our drink and turn in for the night. I can't wait for you to hold me and kiss me to sleep."

"Done," said the master hypnotist, "but first I need to use the bathroom."

"It's down the hall on the right. The bedroom is at the end of the hall. You can put your suitcase in there. I'll use the bathroom when you're done."

Once he'd downed the rest of his scotch, Randy got up from the couch, walked down the hall, and opened the bedroom door. Inside he found a queen-sized bed, complete with a half-dozen pillows. "What is it about women and pillows?" he thought to himself. He noticed a smallish fireplace, complete with a small fire laid, but not lit. Next to the fireplace was a small woodbox, ready and waiting. "Suzy," he asked, "does this fireplace work or is it just for show?"

"Oh, it works alright. It's one of the reasons I took the apartment, that and the view. Wait until you see the view of the harbor. It's beautiful."

Randy opened his suitcase and retrieved his toiletries before heading to the bathroom. Suzy cleaned up the glasses and went into her bedroom closet where she picked-out a blue satin robe. In a few minutes, Randy came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but boxer shorts and carrying the rest of his clothes and shoes. "Just put that stuff on the dresser. We'll deal with it in the morning," said Suzy as she slipped by Randy and ducked into the bathroom. "I'll be out in a minute."

When Suzy returned, her houseguest was sitting on the bed, propped-up by pillows. "Suzy, you look beautiful. Come snuggle with me." The blonde carny eased in under his right arm and put her head on his chest. Randy pulled her close. "Your skin is so soft under the satin. Kiss me."

Suzy lifted her head and pressed her lips gently, romantically against her hypnotist houseguest's. In response, Randy pulled her closer and kissed her back. "Let's get under the covers and go to sleep, Suzy."

The beautiful blonde sat up and removed her robe while Randy took off his undershorts. The lovers slipped under the covers together and found their sleeping positions. Suzy's breasts, now the fully developed breasts of a mature woman instead of those of the young waif that her lover had befriended more than a decade earlier, pushed against Randy's body, flattening themselves against the contours. Suzy cooed as she snuggled as close as she could.

In ten minutes, both were comfortably asleep.

The next morning, Suzy was the first to awaken. She carefully extricated herself from her lover's arms, put her nightgown on and went to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. From there, she went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet to her shower, which was freestanding and good sized, five feet by five feet. It had been another feature which had attracted her to the spacious apartment in a part of the city which was slowly becoming more and more "gentrified."

After washing and conditioning her long blonde hair, Suzy soaped up using a facecloth and then reached for her toothbrush and toothpaste. She liked the feel of the warm water on her body and brushing her teeth under the shower gave her a few extra minutes of earned luxury. She turned off the water and stepped from the shower. "I thought you might need this, said the naked hypnotist as he stepped forward and wrapped his lover from behind in one of the oversized towels which had been hanging on a hook on the bathroom door. He crossed his hands over her abdomen as he snugged her towel in close. Suzy raised her hands to cover his. Randy bent his head and caressed her thin neck and warm shoulders.

"Randy," she said as she turned to face her lover, "your touch is every bit as gentle as I remember it. I love it so." She put her head on Randy's chest to savor the moment. "There's plenty of warm water left. I'll see you in the kitchen when you're done. We have a day to plan."

Once they'd dressed for the day, they sat at the kitchen table and talked while they drank their coffee. "Well, Suzy, what's on the agenda for today?" asked Randy.

"Have you ever done any real sightseeing in New York?"

"Nope."

"Good, then we have lots of choices. Let's do the Staten Island Ferry. It's only a couple of bucks and you can see the entire harbor, including the Statue of Liberty. Ferries leave every hour on the hour.

"How about the Empire State Building?"

"Sure, but the view from the World Trade Center Towers is better. We'll need to have a drink at McSorley's and then I want us to do a little shopping. There are a couple of things I'd like to pick up for tonight and I want your help picking them out. Finally, an early dinner at Sam's and then back here for fun and games. How's that itinerary for starters?"

"All of that for just today?"

"Yeah."

"Boy, said Randy, mugging, "they sure do things different in the big city."

Leather and Lace

Randy and Suzy emerged from McSorley's around two o'clock. It had been a good day. They'd done the tourist stops like tourists, cabbing from one famous destination to another, holding hands and laughing. Suzy hailed a cab and gave the driver an address in the East Village. She turned towards the hypnotist and kissed him. "Having fun?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am Suzy. This has been a lot of fun."

The cab pulled to the curb and Suzy handed the driver the fare. "Keep the change," she said smiling.

Randy looked at the window display and grinned. "Shopping, huh?" he asked.

Suzy smiled back. "See anything you like?"

Randy looked into the window of J'Adore and then turned to look at Suzy, scratched his chin, and then looked back at the window, which was filled with skimpy negligees and leather dresses. "Yeah, he said grinning, "lots."

The two lovers walked into the store. Randy said, "Please allow me to pick up the tab here, Suzy. After all, you bought the ferry tickets."

"Yeah," laughed Suzy, "all two bucks."

"It's the thought that counts. I'll just pick up a few accessories."

"I'm shopping for two nights, you know."

"Good, knock yourself out. Just have the salesgirl ring it up, but don't let me see. I like surprises. Meanwhile, I'll pick up a few surprises of my own. No peeking."

"OK," she said, and then whispered, "Randy, I'm getting wet just thinking about tonight."

"Then don't think about both nights. You'll leave a puddle."

"Randy!"

The two lovers split up. True to his word, Randy did not watch Suzy as she made her choices, but rummaged around the store's periphery. He picked up some plastic wrapped items off the back wall and went up to the register. He explained that he wanted his choices in an opaque bag and then he wanted the salesgirl to ring-up Suzy's purchases and tell Suzy that "Randy said for you to pick up any two accessories of your choice from the front counter display ... one for each night."

"Take your time, Suzy," he said from across the shop. "I'm stepping outside. Come get me when everything's been rung-up."

Eventually Suzy opened the door and said sheepishly, "All done. I went a little bit overboard. I hope it's OK."

"What's not to like about the most beautiful woman in Brooklyn stocking up on sexy clothing to wear for me?"

"That's what I did. I'm excited about tonight. Hell, I'm excited about both nights, Randy. If I have anything to say about it, we're gonna have lots of fun. Let's drop this stuff off at my apartment and then step out for an early meal. There's a small Italian restaurant two blocks from my place. Good food and a quiet, friendly atmosphere."

Sam's

Randy and Suzy walked through the door at Sam's, an old Italian restaurant just a five-minute walk from Suzy's place. It was early and Randy and Suzy took their seat in a small booth across from the bar. The waitress, a cute Italian girl in her early twenties came over to take their drink order. "Hi, Suzy, said the waitress, "haven't seen you in a couple of weeks. Been out of town?"

"Actually, Maria, I've been busy at work and I was at a funeral upstate."

"I'm sorry. Was it a family member?"

"My boss."

"Not that nice Mr. Hudson," said Maria.

"I'm afraid so."

"I'm so sorry."

"Maria, I'd like you to meet Randy, an old friend of mine. Actually, Randy was the guy who hooked me up with Mr. Hudson. That was a dozen years ago. We ran into each other at the funeral and I offered to show him around the city for a couple of days."

Maria extended her hand to Randy and he took it. Immediately, he could sense that something was wrong, something work-related, but before he could find it, Maria broke the handshake.

A voice with an eastern European accent came from two booths away. "Hey, Maria, I'm still waiting for that drink. Hop to it."

Maria, turned to leave, but Randy gently took her wrist and said, "Maria sit down."

"Maria!"

"Tell me who this guy is. Is he a regular?"

Compelled by Randy's vocal command, Maria spoke. "His name is Victor. He's been coming in almost daily and he either hits on me, or he gets drunk and then hits on me. I think he's connected. The Russians have pretty much taken over Brooklyn, especially Brighton Beach."

"Hey, Maria, let's go!"

"I better get him his drink. The last thing my uncle needs is trouble with the Russian mafia."

"Maria," said the master hypnotist, "please go get the man's drink and while you're at it, I'll have a scotch on the rocks and Suzy here would like a glass of Chablis. Deliver all three drinks to our table. Then you can sit and catch up with Suzy while I bring Victor his drink."

"Randy, you don't know this guy."

"Maria, said the hypnotist, "tell the truth. Would you like this, uh, 'patron' to leave you alone?"

"Yes."

"Well, please get the drinks and let's see if I can convince him to do just that." Maria got up from the table, and went to the bar.

"Randy, what are you doing. What if this Victor guy is really a mobster?"

"Then I'll convince a mobster to leave Maria alone. Suzy, there's a lot about me that you don't know. Right now, just trust me for five minutes. Then, we'll talk, OK?" Maria returned with the drinks and Randy took Victor's drink and walked the short distance to the obnoxious patron's table.

"Randy, please don't make a scene."

"Not my style, Suzy. Not my style at all."

Once Randy had reached his table, Victor, who had been following Randy and Suzy's conversation, looked up. "Who the fuck are you?" he asked, radiating 'attitude'.

"I'm your new waiter."

"The fuck you are. Tell Maria to get her ass over here."

"OK," said Randy. "Here, take your drink."

Victor reached for the glass and Randy used his free hand to take Victor by the wrist. "Victor, invite me to sit down."

"Sure. Have a seat." Randy slid into the booth across from the obnoxious patron.

"Victor, from this moment forward, you will obey me totally," he whispered. "No matter what I ask, you will tell me the truth. Do you understand, Victor?"

"Yes, I do."

"Good. Victor, are you a member of the Russian mob?"

"No."

"Do you know any actual mobsters?"

"No."

"Where do you live?"

"The North Bronx."

"Alright then. Victor, take all of your money out of your wallet and put it on the table." Victor complied. "Let's see. I count $237. Where'd you get this money Victor?"

"I cashed my unemployment check yesterday."

"Why are you unemployed, Victor?"

"I got caught stealing at work."

"Interesting. OK, Victor here's the way it's gonna go. When I go back to my table, you will sit quietly and finish your drink and ask, politely, for your check. When Maria delivers the check, you will apologize, pay your bill, leave a $200 tip, and then leave. You will never return, nor will you remember that you have ever been here. Today you will walk home. For a full calendar year you will not use the public transit system, no subway, no busses and no trains, no cabs either."

"Additionally, you will never steal anything again, so long as you live and not so much as a stick of gum. You will treat all women you meet from here on with deference and respect."

Randy rose from Victor's table and re-joined Maria and Suzy. He turned to Maria and said, "Maria, Victor will not bother you again, ever. Would you please get us some menus? Suzy says the food here is great."

"Taking her cue, Maria stood up and said "Thank you" as she went back to work.

"Suzy, I know that you are full of questions. Let's just order our dinner and talk while we eat. I promise to answer them all."

Maria took their order and then brought them an appetizer sized eggplant parmesan. "I told the cook what happened and he insisted on sending this out, compliments of the house. It's really good."

"Thanks, Maria. Everything here is really good. That's why we're here." Turning to Randy she asked, "OK, what just happened?"

"Give me your hand, Suzy." The beautiful blonde reached across the table and took Randy's hand.

"Suzy, no matter what I say, you will not draw attention to us or raise your voice. Nod if you understand me." Suzy nodded.

"You know what I do for a living, Suzy. I'm a hypnotist, and I'm a good one. Simply put, I hypnotized him. In a minute, he's going to pay his bill, leave a huge tip and leave. He will never come back."

"You did all that in two minutes?"

"Yep."

"And he didn't resist?"

"Suzy, nobody can resist my commands, at least nobody ever has."

"No way," she said incredulously, but quietly.

"Yes, Suzy. I can hypnotize anyone I choose."

"Even if they don't want to be hypnotized?"

"Nobody can resist my influence."

Maria delivered their meal and a second round of drinks. On her way back to the kitchen, she stopped to bus Victor's table. "Oh my God," she gasped. She scooped up the bills and looked at Randy and Suzy's table.

Randy smiled and then said "Like I said, Suzy, a huge tip."

"What about me, Randy? Can you hypnotize me?"

"You're hypnotized right now."

"What?"

"Down girl," he said smiling. "All I did was tell you not to draw attention to us. I asked you to keep your voice down. I knew that you would be surprised by what I just said and I don't like scenes. Let me show you. Laugh as loud as you can, you know, a big deep belly laugh. Go on, try to be loud."

"Suzy said "Ha ha ha," but it was meek, audible only to Randy. Her eyes went wide as she tried again. "Ha ha ha."

"Now, Suzy, you may laugh as loudly as you want, but don't go crazy, please."

"Ha ha ha!" This time her voice carried.

"I don't know what to say."

"Why say anything. Are you afraid of me now that you know what I can do?"

"No," she said, reaching for Randy's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, "but you have to admit, it's a bit of a shocker."

"I imagine it is."

Maria brought their entrees and the two lovers started to eat the hot food. "Randy," asked Maria, "when we first met, did you hypnotize me then?"

"Yes I did, but not the way you think. All I did was make sure that you didn't make a scene, like tonight. What are you worried about?"

"I'm worried that my feelings might not be my own."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Suzy. What can I do to reassure you?"

Randy wasn't the only person at the table with the ability to look into the feelings of another. Suzy knew immediately that she had touched a sensitive spot. "You don't have to reassure me, Randy. Will you let me take that back, please? I don't know why I said that and I wish that I hadn't." She put down her fork and extended both hands. Randy did likewise as the lovers' clasped fingers. "Randy, I don't have a single complaint. You are the most wonderful man I have ever met."

Still holding hands, Randy said, "Suzy, The Randy you know is the real me, not some illusion designed to trick you. I'm no choirboy. If things go the way I want tonight, you'll see that. Everyone has fantasies, me included, and mine can get pretty wild." Suzy's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Is that so?"

"I promised to tell you the truth. What about you, Suzy, do you have any fantasies? You know, if you'd like to tell me, I can make them pretty real."

"Can I have a raincheck? Maybe tomorrow night? Tonight, I want to be your fantasy girl, but no hypnosis, OK? I want to please you all by myself. You lead and I'll follow. God, I want to kiss you right now."

"What's stopping you?"

Suzy released Randy, slid out of the booth and slid in next to the master hypnotist. Gently taking Randy's head in her hands, Suzy kissed him on the lips and then whispered. Tonight, I want you to bring me into your fantasy. That's my fantasy."

Suzy returned to the other side of the booth and the two finished their meal. Randy paid in cash, leaving a hefty tip for Maria. They walked arm in arm back to her apartment as the sun set over New York Harbor.

One Down

Suzy called from the bedroom. "Randy, I need to use the bathroom first. It'll take about thirty minutes to make myself presentable. Do you need a shower?"

"It wouldn't hurt."

"There's room for two," said Suzy as she turned on the shower and adjusted it until it was warm, comfortable, just shy of hot.

"Sold. I'll be right there." The master hypnotist went into the bedroom, pulled off his clothes and made for the shower.

Randy stood outside the shower stall door and watched through the translucent glass as Suzy stood under the overhead stream. He could hear the familiar sound of the running water, amplified inside the closed tile and glass enclosure, as it rained on the floor and wound its way towards and then into the drain. He could smell the floral shampoo, which Suzy applied liberally to her cascading blonde hair. Randy inhaled as fragrance rolled over the top of the stall like an approaching lilac fog bank tracing the contours of hilly terrain.

Mostly he could see Suzy's body, but only as an outline, his view unfocused by the rippled glass of the shower stall door. Although the details of her face and body were hidden, Randy could see the ghostly outline of her figure as she moved to distribute the shampoo, adjust the temperature, and then wipe the excess from her forehead and around her eyes.

Randy could feel himself becoming excited as he imagined himself to be an intruder, about to surprise his prey naked in the shower. Once her eyes re-opened, Suzy could see Randy outside watching her as she showered. She walked to the door and leaned against it, flattening her tits against the glass. "Come on in, lover," she said. "I need you to help me soap-up."

She opened the door and Randy stepped into the stall. Suzy could see that Randy's cock was beginning to inflate. "So, you like to watch, do you?" Suzy teased as she reached down and took Randy's cock into her wet hand and squeezed gently. Randy picked up the facecloth and rubbed it over the soap bar until he'd worked up a lather.