The Amazing Randy Attends a Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two "tourists" paid their fare and moved through the turnstiles. No sooner had they stepped onto the descending escalator then two young men jumped the turnstiles behind them and hopped the metal "slide" that separated the ascending stairs from the down escalator. As they slid by, one of them reached out and grabbed Suzy's ass. When they reached the bottom the two miscreants turned and looked up at the pair slowly gaining on them and then entered the car.

Randy and Suzy followed. As soon as Suzy sat down, she was bookended by the two men before Randy could join her. One thug put his arm around her while the other put his hand on her thigh, just below the hem of her skirt. Randy extended his hand to Suzy and said, "Come on Suzy, let's sit somewhere else."

"Sit the fuck down and shut up," said one of the men as he pulled an unopened switchblade from his pants. Likewise, his companion showed his blade. Randy sat down.

Unfazed, Randy took out his wallet and removed two crisp new hundred-dollar bills and showed them to the two hoodlums. "How about you guys leave the lady alone and I give you a hundred bucks each?"

Instantly the creep on the far side of Suzy grabbed the pole and pulled himself up, drawn to the wallet, which Randy put back into his pants. "You guys don't need those blades. I have money." He moved to hand the two c-notes to the nearest thug who reached for the bills, but instead of handing him the bills, he palmed them and took his hand. "Put away the blade; sit down; and be quiet," said Randy and handed him the two bills. "Just sit there while I pay off your friend here."

Thug number one did exactly as Randy commanded. Instantly Randy rose from his seat. He pulled out his wallet but before he could open it, thug number two reached for the brown cowhide. Randy grabbed him by the arm and said "Sit over here next to your friend here and say nothing."

Once the two thugs were on the bench seat in front of him, Randy turned to Suzy. "Suzy, please get up for a moment and move across the car and sit down. Our business will be completed in a few moments." The lovely blonde moved across the car.

"Let's see," he said to the two mesmerized would-be-thieves. "I'll take those two hundreds, thank you." Thug one handed them back. "I'll make this quick. Neither one of you will ride the subway or the busses ever again, never. Now, the matter of the knives. You will get off at the next stop and when you do, the first policeman you see, you will pull out your knives and attack each other. No matter what the policeman says, you will fight and will not stop until you have drawn blood from each other. Stab your buddy in the meat of the thigh, once and only once, and then drop the knives.

Then, follow the policeman's orders. No matter who asks, you will tell them that your friend "disrespected" you and that you meant to kill him and would do it again. Whatever the district attorney charges you with, you will plead guilty. You will never say anything other than that you meant to kill him and that you will if you ever get another chance. You will forget our encounter completely except for these instructions. That ought to do it."

The train pulled into the station and the two ruffians calmly left the subway car. The doors closed and Randy sat next to Suzy. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. What'd you do to them?"

"Nothing at all. They're going to do it to each other."

"Do what to each other?"

Randy turned to look Suzy in the eye. "Suzy, you're a carny. You know the rules about weapons. Plus, they put their hands on you. Believe me, I could have done a lot worse. They're getting off easy."

"We're taking a cab later. No more subways," said Suzy as she took Randy's arm and snuggled. The trip to the North Bronx was over in less than an hour. As they walked out into the sunlight, Randy said, "Too many screeches. Let's go look at some flowers."

The botanical gardens were in mid-summer bloom right down to the water lilies which floated in small bunches in the large central reflecting pool. Reds, yellows and even blues lined the walkways. "Let's get a drink and sit down for a while," said Randy.

"Sure."

Randy left and then returned with two overpriced Cokes.

"This is beautiful, Suzy. Who'd have thought that we'd find this lovely oasis in the middle of the big city?

"New York City has its problems, but it also has a lot to offer. This is my first time in the garden."

"You're right. The subway was a little rough."

"It was my fault," said Suzy.

"How's that?"

"Dressed like this I was pretty much asking for it. I knew better, but I figured I'd be safe with you."

"You were."

"Too bad those two guys didn't know what they'd run into."

"They know now."

"Still wanna go to the zoo? It's right next door."

"Definitely," said Randy. "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!"

"Kiss me, Dorothy," said Suzy, laughing.

Randy responded with the requested kiss. It reflected the moment, lighthearted and playful.

The two spent another few hours touring the famous zoo and then grabbed a cab back to Brooklyn Heights. The sun hung low in the western sky, illuminating the busy New York Harbor.

"Are you hungry, Randy?" asked Suzy as they settled back into her apartment.

"Not really. Those were big hot dogs we had at the zoo. I could use a scotch and water, though."

"Coming right up," said Suzy as she went into the kitchen to fill the order.

A Quick Mental Probe

When she returned, she handed the master hypnotist his drink and took a sip of her own white wine. "Can we talk about tonight?" she asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Sure," said Randy. "What's on your mind?"

"We've pretty much agreed that tonight you're going to hypnotize me before we have sex."

"Only if you want to, Suzy. Although I could, I will not hypnotize you against your will."

"What's it like, Randy, being hypnotized I mean?"

"I've never been hypnotized, Suzy. I hypnotize others. That having been said, I have hypnotized lovers prior to sex, mostly at their request, but sometimes I probe their mind to find out how they feel about one scenario or another and just take the lead."

"I can create any scenario you wish. We can be fumbling teenagers about to have our first sexual experience. You can be anybody you want from Cleopatra to Marilyn Monroe. Our sex can be gentle and loving or rough and rowdy. If you have a rape fantasy, I can take you "against your will." If you can imagine it, or just want to try something different, I can make you believe that it's happening with vivid realism. You understand that no matter what we decide, I would never hurt you, ever. You are now and will always be safe with me, Suzy."

"I know that, Randy. My question is, do I want to feel 'unsafe'."

"Only you can answer that, Suzy. I'll tell you what; you bought an outfit for tonight. I'll get into my new clothes, which by the way, I like, and you get into yours. From there, we'll play it by ear, let your outfit dictate the action, unless you already know what you'd like. I need to shower."

"I like that idea. You go first, but remember, it's going to take me some time."

"How about we shower together first and then I towel off and leave the bathroom to you?"

"Definitely," said the beautiful blonde carnival executive.

Randy turned on the shower and set the water temperature to warm. He began sudsing, but Suzy stepped into the stall and said, "Oh no you don't, that's my job." She took a facecloth and ran the bar of soap through it before applying the lather to Randy's shoulders. He spread his legs as Suzy reached from behind to cup his balls and cock. Randy responded by moving his hips slightly. Eventually, Suzy handed the facecloth over and spread her arms as she "assumed the position" against the shower stall wall. Randy sudsed the dripping beauty, pausing to kiss her bare shoulder.

Suzy spun around and kissed her lover on the lips. The passion in the kiss told the story, Suzy was primed for a big night.

Randy exited the shower and toweled off while he watched Suzy apply her shampoo and conditioner. Her perfect figure swayed back and forth as she applied the magical hair products that would help transform her into a goddess.

Once Randy had left and Cindy had toweled-off, she began wrapping her hair in rollers as she took out her hair dryer. As she directed the hot air from one part of her head to the other with one hand, she rummaged around in the J'Adore bag and withdrew a pair of white garters and stockings. Over those, she put on a pair of white lace crotchless panties. She stood in front of the mirror and turned the hairdryer back on for a minute or two before unrolling her long curls.

Finally, the golden-tressed beauty retrieved a white leather bustier which she put on, pulling the scanty cups up over her breasts, just barely covering her nipples. A steel zipper drew the two sides of the corset together beneath her soft, slightly tanned cleavage. Over the zipper, three broad leather straps pulled tight and she was almost ready. It was time to accessorize.

She applied Chanel #5 to strategic spots and then, after first checking herself in the mirror and taking a deep breath, attached a white leather collar and leash around her slim neck. White leather cuffs, both wrist and ankle, completed her "look." She opened the bathroom door and walked into her bedroom, where "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" sat on the side of the bed waiting to hypnotize her.

"Oh my God, Suzy," he said, "you're a vision," as he soaked in the sight of the beautiful blonde. Have you decided what scenario you'd like me to create?"

"Actually, no, I haven't, but I know that you like to be in charge. This outfit ought to give you some leeway."

"Would you be willing to submit to a bit of a mental probing to let me see if the two of us can find common interests?"

"Yes," she said simply.

Randy reached for the white leash handle and gently pulled the chain taut. "Why don't you come over here and sit down next to me?" Suzy sat down.

"Give me your hands and kiss me." The blonde extended her hands and Randy took them. They moved closer to share a kiss while Randy probed for his lover's fantasies and after a few seconds, he hit paydirt. Suzy had a thing for strong women, like in the movies, imagining herself to be a queen, or a warrior, proud, always keeping men at bay, using them for her purposes, when she wanted, and that included sex.

Randy had everything he needed.

Taking the leash again, Randy stood up and pulled the chain forcing the beautiful woman with the long golden curls to rise. Silently, he drew her hands behind her back and fastened the cuffs together. Instantly her shoulders pulled back and her chest stuck out, her breasts straining against their confinement within the white leather bustier and fairly pouring over the top.

"OK, Suzy," he said, "are you ready?"

"Yes."

"When I snap my fingers, you will become the "Queen of the Amazons," a proud all female warrior race. Unfortunately, while the bulk of your warriors are away from the castle responding to an uprising in the hinterlands, your prisoners, all accomplished male warriors themselves, have seized the opportunity to revolt against their captors. They have killed or captured their guards and have even overcome your elite 'Queen's Guards,' exposing you to capture and confinement in a dungeon within your own castle."

"You can hear the sounds of your greatest warriors being gang raped by the angry former prisoners, but no one has, of yet, attempted to assault you directly, other than to secure your hands and disarm you. You've been escorted to your own throne room to stand before the leader of the rebellion who has added insult to injury by occupying the Amazon throne."

"The Amazons, dedicated highly skilled warriors to a woman, have ruled the land ruthlessly, killing all male prisoners except the strongest and most virile, who they have enslaved to do the menial work and serve as studs for sexual pleasure and to help the Amazons reproduce their numbers."

"I will play the part of the leader of the rebellion. You will see me as strong, muscular, and most importantly, well-hung, a fact which you know from the many reports of your warriors who have already used his virility for their own pleasure as well as to sire young."

"You're defiant, but in chains."

"Wanna play that game with me, Suzy?"

Suzy responded by shaking her bound arms and scowling.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Snap!

Pawn Takes Queen

"Release me at once, you dog!" demanded the Queen of the Amazons.

"I'm afraid, 'Highness', that you are in no position to make demands. I have no intention of releasing you, any more than you had of releasing me or my men. The tables have been turned. Now you are the one in chains and I and I alone will decide your fate. Beg for your life and I may spare it.

"I will do no such thing," snapped the beautiful warrior queen.

Randy circled his prize, examining the blonde queen's perfect figure, made all the more winsome by the tightly confining garment. Placing both hands on her shoulders he pushed her to the ground, but gently. He reached under the bed and withdrew two sets of metal chains before attaching them, triangulating her bound wrists to her ankles.

Again, Randy pulled her to her feet, leading her around the bedroom like a prized piece of livestock. "Tell me, slave, is it true that the Queen of the Amazons must be unsullied?"

Silence.

Randy leaned in and spanked Suzy on her butt. "Answer me, slave!" he demanded.

Silence.

This time, Randy swatted the golden-haired Amazon Queen harder, but not hard enough to actually hurt. "Answer me, slave," he repeated as he raised his hand, threatening a stronger blow.

"Yes," said the bound beauty through clenched teeth. "It's true."

"Then tonight you lose your virginity, your kingdom, and your freedom." With the leash still in hand, Randy stepped up to the bound carny in the white leather and leaned in close to sniff the neck and hair of his captive. Using his free hand to brush her curls aside, he smelled her perfume and then gently bit her neck. As he released his teeth, Randy stuck out his tongue and slowly licked Suzy's long neck, savoring both the scent and the feel of her beauty before he took a step back and reached out to loosen the straps which held her figure so tightly. One by one the straps were undone until all that hid her bosom from her former slave, now her master, was a single steel zipper.

Randy reached between his mesmerized lover's legs and felt the soft skin surrounding her pussy. The Amazon Queen stared straight into her tormenter's eyes. The master hypnotist slid his finger under Suzy's lace panties and nudged her clit as he felt for moisture.

The Amazon queen shuddered, but stood straight and said, "You wouldn't dare to violate a queen!"

Randy's response was to seize the zipper and jerk it to the middle of Suzy's abdomen. Suddenly, the beautiful blonde's breasts popped into view and she shook her chains in protest. At the same time, the hypnotist's finger found the entrance to her shaven pussy and penetrated it. Randy pressed his body hard against Suzy and grabbed her tit, squeezing it hard, but with more passion than malice. To finally establish his dominance, Randy kissed the Amazon flush on the lips and pressed hard.

The bound queen struggled to get away from the intruder's kiss but eventually relented and returned his passion with passion of her own. She ground her hips into his hand, forcing his finger deep into her wet cooze. The former slave broke his kiss and moved to her neck again, but instead of biting, this time he caressed the pale skin, lightly kissing her neck while he fondled her soft tit. Randy withdrew his finger and forced the beautiful blonde to her knees.

The master hypnotist pulled his silk undershorts down and took out his cock which was inflating as he stroked it.

The Queen of the Amazons eyes went wide as she looked at what she had been hypnotized to believe was a gargantuan penis. In reality, Randy's cock was decidedly average in both length and girth, but not to the white-clad bound blonde on her knees. She shook her head side to side. Randy seized her blonde curls and immobilized her head as he whispered, "Suck it, Your Highness. Suck your new master's cock."

Suzy opened her mouth as wide as she could as she anticipated her master's oral assault. Randy pushed his cock into her mouth as far and as deep as it would go. "Suck!" he demanded. Suzy wrapped her lips around his shaft, sucking as Randy pushed and pulled his pretend huge dick in and out of her mouth. "Glug, glug, glug, glug" and then "glug" was the sound their coupling made as Suzy began to drip saliva from the sides of her mouth. Eventually, Randy withdrew his spit-covered cock and quickly disconnected and then discarded the shiny steel chains.

He unhooked the Amazon queen's wrists and helped her to her feet. No sooner had she achieved the vertical than she was pushed onto her back on the bed. The slave leader was on top of her and in less than a minute her panties were off and her wrist cuffs were attached to their corresponding ankle cuffs. Suzy's knees were bent skyward and the path to her shaved pussy lay wide open.

Randy pushed his way between her legs as he stroked his cock. The Amazon queen protested. "No, you mustn't! I am still a virgin. I cannot take that monstrous thing!" The master hypnotist hunched up on his knees and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to the blonde beauty's pussy, rubbing it up and down as he coated his penis with her vaginal moisture. He could feel the tip bump into Suzy's swollen clit and brushed it back and forth.

"Oh, oh!" moaned the beautiful blonde. The master hypnotist found her labia and pushed his cock head into her pink wetness. Under the influence of Randy's hypnotic suggestion, The Amazon warrior queen felt that she was being pierced by a much larger member than she actually was. Again, she cried out. "Stop, stop please!"

Randy did not stop. Instead, he pushed his cock as far into Suzy's pussy as he could and began fucking her furiously. Suzy's hips moved beneath half engaging and half trying to expel the monstrous invader. Randy balanced on his knees and one hand while he used his free hand to diddle the beautiful blonde's clitoris.

The Amazon no longer sought to evade her former slave's sexual aggression, but joined him as the two raced towards climax. They moved in synchrony while Randy flicked his finger back and forth across the bound Amazon queen's most sensitive part. Without warning, the blonde queen shuddered and bucked as she experienced her "first" climax, scrunching up like an earthworm and then extending, but only so far as her tightly bound ankles and wrists would allow. She cried out. "Gods, forgive me!"

Randy grabbed her ankles with both hands and picked up his pace, driving himself to the edge. One final thrust and Randy's cock contracted, pumping load after load of sticky jism into the beautiful Amazon as she recovered from her own orgasm. Although Randy's ejaculate was typical, Suzy felt like he had pumped her pussy to overflowing.

Randy rolled off and then kissed the supine blonde. She no longer resisted and returned his kiss with passion.

Snap!

Suzy fell backwards into the pillow and rattled her cuffs for her lover to free her now that she was no longer steeped in her fantasy.

"That was amazing," she said. "It was so real! I actually felt anger, danger, shame, lust, all of those emotions came through blazingly clear, Randy."

"Well," said the master hypnotist chuckling, "They don't call me 'The Amazing Randy' for nothing, you know. For what it's worth, I got into it too. Your outfit was incredibly sexy and your hair, oh my God, your hair is beautiful. You are beautiful."