The Amazing Randy Attends a Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There isn't a man alive that wouldn't want to watch this. Standing out there, my fantasy generator went into overdrive. Here, turn around and put your hands on the wall. Suzy released Randy's penis and "assumed the position" while Randy slowly coated her shoulders and back with suds. He bent and repeated the process as he ran the soapy cloth up each of her slim, muscular legs and then her perfect behind.

"Don't forget those 'hard to get' places," she said as she stuck her butt out and spread her legs farther apart.

Randy reached between her legs and gently coated her pussy with the soap. "Turn around," said Randy as he re-soaped the cloth and then applied the same treatment to Suzy's breasts and abdomen. He rinsed the facecloth and said "I had no idea you were such a dirty girl."

Suzy rinsed off from head to toe and then reached for the conditioner. "I can be very dirty, as dirty as you want. Remember our night back on the lake? I do." Holding the conditioner tube in her hand she stroked it as if it were a cock and then squeezed. Out of the tip came the creamy white ooze spurting into her palm. "Very, very dirty." In a minute her long blonde tresses were slathered with the anti-snarl creamy liquid.

Randy soaped up while Suzy attended to her hair. In five minutes they were rinsed-off and ready to step out. Randy put his hands around her waist and drew the beautiful carny close before he kissed her softly on the mouth. "Suzy, you are beautiful and sexy. I'm a lucky man."

"You are tonight," she said as she tossed the hypnotist an oversized bath towel. "Dry off and brush your teeth. When you're done I have a gift for you. Well, she demurred, "you actually paid for it, but I thought you could use it. Hurry up, I still have work to do here." She wrapped herself in another oversized towel and went back into the bedroom.

Randy did as he was told and soon Suzy returned holding two J'adore shopping bags. She handed the smaller of the bags to Randy. Inside was a royal blue silk robe and a matching pair of silk boxers. "The fruit-of-the-looms have to go," she laughed. "Now, get out of here. Make yourself a drink, and light a small fire, please. Set the ambiance for my grand entrance. I'll go as fast as I can."

Special

Randy put on his new silk boxer shorts and, he had to admit, they felt much better than his cotton underwear. He laid his new robe across the bed and then set about his task. Old fireplaces could be finnicky, so he opened the damper and felt for an updraft. He lit a small piece of paper and the smoke raced up the chimney. The fire was a little overlaid so Randy removed half the wood and put the match to it. He lowered the lights in the room and then went to his own J'Adore bag and removed a few of the items, stashing them temporarily under the bed for later retrieval. He poured himself a drink and shouted to Suzy. "Suzy, would you like me to pour you a glass of wine?"

"Yes please," came the response from the bathroom. On the other side of the door, Suzy was busy putting her hair into curlers and trying on her new outfit. "Randy, this is taking a little longer than I estimated. Don't worry. I promise it'll be worth the wait. She switched on the hair dryer before Randy could respond.

Randy wrapped himself in his robe and sat back against the mountain of pillows on Suzy's bed. Eventually the door to the bathroom swung open and Suzy stepped into the firelight. Her blonde hair cascaded in curls down and over her shoulders. Her lipstick was soft pink as was her bustier which, cup-less and tightly cinched at the waist accentuated her mature, but still thin, hips. Her breasts, full and high-nippled, extended over the top of the stiff boning beneath shiny pink satin. Her pink nylons rose from a set of bone-white four-inch heels and were attached to a matching pink garter belt. She wore no panties and had shaved her pubic hair. Her pink pussy lips were surrounded by soft pink skin. She strutted towards the bed with one hand on her hip and the other behind her back.

"Is your name Randy?"

"Yes, it is."

"The doorman told me that you were interested in some 'special' company for the evening. My name is Suzy and I'm special," she said as she brought her hidden hand around to reveal her first choice from the J'Adore front counter. It was a simple set of adjustable nipple restraints. Pink chain connected two string "nooses" which could be cinched over erect nipples and tightened like a hangman's noose.

The blonde beauty's body was athletic and trim. After she'd "put down the sledge" and moved into the front office at Hudson Amusements, she'd kept active, making exercise, in one form or another, a regular part of her city routine. She was proud of the soft definition of her abdomen. She liked the way she looked.

"I'll say you're special. Come over here and keep me company, Suzy."

Suzy climbed onto the bed and swung her leg over the smiling hypnotist, balancing on her knees as pivot points. She handed the nipple nooses to Randy and said, "I need you to help me put these on. Kiss my nipples. The chain works best if you get them hard first. You may need to bite them a little." Slowly she leaned forward until her tit was in Randy's face. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and bit it then switched off to its twin and lightly bit her other nipple. Then, he methodically placed the noose around the fat tip of her tit and pulled it taut, but not tight. Randy repeated his handiwork and let go. The chain dipped in the center, but Randy let it hang. Instead, he brought his lips to Suzy's and kissed her softly and gently.

"Suzy," said Randy, "What exactly did the doorman say to you?"

"I'm not sure if I can remember his exact words..." she said as she lifted her hips and used her hand to brush Randy's robe aside as she fished around looking to take hold of Randy's cock, "but he said that you wanted a woman you could 'manipulate'. I think that's the word he used. You can pretty much do whatever you want. Wanna tie me up? I like it when men tie me up and fuck me. No whips and no marks, though. I gotta work tomorrow night too. Get this; the guy I'm meeting says he's gonna hypnotize me. Isn't that kinky?"

"Sounds very kinky to me. Speaking of kinky, is that why you shaved your pussy?"

"Yes and no," said the blonde beauty who finally had her hand wrapped around Randy's penis. "I like the way it looks and most of my gentlemen friends think it's sexy. A lot of the girls are starting to do it, especially the ones who do 'Daddy's little girl' fantasies. Like it?"

Randy reached up and felt the shaved area, slowly tracing a path around Suzy's pussy, but not actually touching her lips. With his other hand he took the pink chain and gently pulled. Instantly Suzy's nipples pulled her breasts forward until they were almost conical. Randy kissed her and gave the chain a little tug while his finger sought her labia. He penetrated her, but only slightly as he dipped into her wetness.

He held the nipple chain taut and whispered. "Suzy, I'm not into little girls. I'm into big girls, like you. Tonight, I'm going to restrict you, severely. Then, I'm going to use your body, all of it, for my pleasure."

"I like that idea."

Randy loosened his grip on the nipple chain and motioned for Suzy to get off him. He reached under the bed and retrieved a set of eight black two-inch straps of varying lengths. Releasing the nipple chain, he said "Lie down on the bed."

As he methodically attached the straps, Randy probed Suzy's mind, just to make sure that she was OK with what he was doing. She was. The smallest straps were used to tie her hands together and then a longer strap cinched them to the headboard. One leg was drawn tight to the footboard and then the other until she lay splayed-out like a sexy pink Mercedes Benz logo. "That ought to do for starters," said the World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist as he slid onto the bed off to her side.

"I can struggle if you want," she offered.

"Struggle if you want, Suzy."

Suzy just turned her head to the side. Randy kissed her passionately as his hand crept towards her exposed pussy. Suzy tensed as his fingers slowly moved closer and closer until his forefinger lightly brushed against her exposed clitoris. The sexy blonde "escort" shook and moaned until Randy kissed her soft lips a second, softer time, muffling her pleasure sounds. Her hips rose and fell while Randy gently manipulated her swelling pleasure nub. He ended the kiss and re-positioned himself between her legs as he extended his tongue to lick the skin above and around her shaven sex. His tongue split her labia as it entered her mucus-covered vagina.

"Oh," she moaned. "That's it, Randy. That's the spot. Oh my God," she cried.

Randy grabbed her bustier from the side and forced his tongue into her pussy, fetching and then swallowing her secretions. The master hypnotist lapped her pussy like a thirsty Saint Bernard at his water dish.

"Randy," she said, "I can feel myself getting close to the edge." Randy removed his tongue and wrapped his lips around her clit, alternately sealing and sucking and then flipping his tongue back and forth.

Suddenly, Suzy's hips rose and she shook her head back and forth as the trussed- up captive tried to free herself from Randy's cunnilingual assault. Her entire body tensed as every muscle seemed to contract at once. Her outstretched hands tugged on their attachment. Likewise, her legs pulled to no avail. It was like she was staked-out on a beach trapped in place as a tsunami wave slammed into her. "Jesus Christ, Randy," she shouted, "no more!"

Randy's response was to pin her waist to the bed, to stop flicking her clit with his tongue, and to re-concentrate on her pussy while he applied gentle suction to her hyper-sensitive clit.

Eventually, Suzy stopped shaking and Randy retreated. "Want to take a break, Suzy?"

"I want you to kiss me like we were lovers, not some hooker and her John. Undo me and I'll show you exactly what I mean." As soon as her legs and hands were freed, she rolled over and kissed the smiling hypnotist. Her kiss, just as she'd asked, was a gentle, satisfied lover's kiss. Randy put his arms around her, pulled her close and returned her kiss in kind. The lovers took a few moments to just lie on the bed, holding each other.

I'm having a drink," said Suzy as she rose from the bed, adjusting her outfit. "Want one?"

"Please," said Randy as he took the opportunity to head to the bathroom.

Strapped by Firelight

Suzy returned with a scotch over ice and a glass of Chablis and set them on the bedside table. When Randy emerged, she gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "Tend to the fire please. I promise I'll be right out."

Randy put another small armful of wood on the glowing coals and watched as the fire re-ignited. True to her word, Suzy returned from the bathroom and sat on the bed, signaling for Randy to join her. He did and the two kissed.

"I thought you said that you were going to restrict me, how'd you put it, 'severely'?"

"The night is young, Suzy. You really want me to strap you up?"

"Don't forget the 'and fuck me' part. Randy, I want you inside me. I want to feel your cock explode inside me."

"So do I," said Randy, smiling. "Tell me; do you have any toys? You know, dildos or vibrators?"

Giving her partner the lowered eyebrow, Suzy said, "maybe a couple. Why?"

"Where are they?"

Pointing to her clothes dresser, Suzy said, "They're in the dresser, top level, middle drawer."

"Mind if I look?"

"Nope," she said. "Help yourself. I've already told you that I want you to tie me up and fuck me. There's not much left to hide now, is there?"

Randy went to the dresser and opened the drawer. He reached in and pulled out a smallish vibrating dildo. A second later he pulled out an enormous ten-inch flesh-colored artificial cock. "Wow," he said as he examined the monster dong.

"Hey," said Suzy grinning, "If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly."

"Unless I miss my guess, someone's in for trouble. I hope you have some lubricant."

"So you say. I'm from Missouri. The lube is in the back of the same drawer."

"Alright," said the master hypnotist. "Arms at your side." In a minute or two Randy applied the black straps, first around her slim waist, pinning her wrists in place. A second and then a third snapped together and Suzy could no longer move her arms from her wrists to just above her elbows. Randy said "Stand up." Taking the pink nipple chain in his fingers he pulled until Suzy followed him around the room, like a horse being led to the starting gate just before a race. "Stand here, he said as he retrieved a few pillows from the bed and laid them on the carpet five feet from the fireplace. He turned off the lights and instantly the room came alive with dancing shadows and orange light. "Now, down on your knees. Be careful not to fall."

Suzy was a little unsteady and Randy decided to have her lie down on her side, head on the plush pillows. He laid down beside her and kissed her lips. "Does this remind you of anything, Suzy?" he asked as he absent-mindedly tugged on the chain connecting her turgid nipples.

"Of course it does," she replied as her countenance revealed her mental journey back to the first time they had made love at the lakeside cabin in New Hampshire. "I don't know about guys, but we girls tend to remember the best night of our lives, in detail. The night we spent in the cabin was mine and I remember it very well. Kiss me again, Randy. Refresh my memory."

The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist kissed her again, softly, romantically. "I remember it just like that."

"Time to break some new ground," said Randy as he pulled her knees towards her chest and then secured them to her arms in the "sideways cannonball" position. "Feeling secure yet?" he asked the beauty in the pink bustier.

"You can make it tighter if you want."

"Maybe later. Right now I want to play with your toys. Roll over on your back." While Suzy complied, Randy opened the lubrication and carefully coated both her pussy and her sphincter. Holding the small vibrating dildo in one hand and the monster phallus in the other, Randy said, "Choose."

Suzy stared into her lover's eyes and said, simply, "Both."

"Very well," said Randy, "but you may regret that answer."

"I don't think so."

Coating the enormous fake phallus with lube, he positioned it at the entrance to her vagina. "Are you sure that this will fit?"

"Trust me; it fits. Just be gentle. I'll let you know if it hurts. It won't."

Randy applied pressure until the enormous dickhead forced its way into Suzy's pussy. She drew in a deep breath and Randy pushed harder until there was no more room. He pulled it back and then re-inserted the ten-inch dildo, slowly, carefully. Keeping it in place, he loosened the confining strap so Suzy could take hold of the giant fake cock with her own hands, but just barely.

While Suzy continued to use the monster cock on herself, Randy reached for the smaller vibrator/dildo and slowly inserted it in Suzy's rectum. He was careful not to force anything. Suzy inhaled again and said, "It's OK, Randy. Let me do it." She shifted her hips and took hold of the small dildo so that she could synchronize their movements.

Immediately Randy shifted his position so he could put his rigid cock into Suzy's open mouth. "Suzy," he said, "try not to cum until I tell you. I want us to cum together. Don't turn the vibrator on either. I'll tell you when."

"Glug, glug, glug" was her reply as she shook her head in the affirmative. For his part, Randy increased his thrusting motion slowly as he inserted and then withdrew his cock. Suzy sealed her lips tightly around his shaft, sucking, licking, encouraging Randy to fuck her mouth harder. Randy's tempo picked up naturally as he concentrated on Suzy's fellation. The faster he pushed the harder he pushed, still careful not to push too hard as he searched for the line between enough passion and too much. It wasn't easy. Inside he wanted to fuck the beautiful blonde's face as fast and as hard as he could.

Suzy continued to pleasure herself with both dildos at once while she sucked and sucked, trying to bring her lover to the edge. Eventually the two lovers found their rhythm and established synchrony. Randy said "Suzy, I'm getting close. Can you feel it?" As Randy rushed towards his peak he said "Now, now, Suzy. Turn on the vibrator now!"

Suzy twisted the knob and immediately she felt the low rumble through the thin membrane separating the two rubber cocks. She pushed the monster dildo harder and harder and then pulled the vibrator out of her ass. As she shifted her bound hands, the vibrating tip of the rumbling phallus found her clit. She pushed the giant dildo in and out of her pussy, faster and faster as she concentrated on reaching orgasm.

Randy increased his pace, until suddenly he grabbed the beautiful blonde's head and forced her to stop. Instantly, Suzy stopped, but Randy did not, fucking her beautiful face as if her head had been forced into a vise.

Suzy toppled over the edge as the combination of the assaults on her body seized her and she strained against her straps. She tried to cry out but Randy just pumped and pumped. Suzy's wave broke but before she could stop shaking, Randy released his load deep in the back of her mouth. Once, twice and a third time, the master hypnotist blasted gooey jism into his beautiful companion's wide-open mouth. Randy continued to hold Suzy's head immobilized as his cock managed to ejaculate a fourth time.

He released his grip and fell onto the floor. Suzy stayed in her position, but kept her mouth full of semen open as if waiting for her lover to act first, which he did by moving to release her from confinement. Suzy sat up and looked Randy squarely in the eye and then swallowed her mouthful of his spunk, grinning from ear-to-ear. She licked her lips and then kissed Randy full on. As she broke the kiss she said, "See? I told you I was special."

"I want to get out of this outfit and take a quick shower. That was some workout," said Suzy. "Care to join me?"

"Hell yes."

The lovers took their time enjoying the warm water as they washed each other off. Randy drew Suzy to him as he stood directly under the overhead stream. She looked up into his eyes and the two kissed, long and slow, neither wanting to restart time. When the kiss finally ended, Suzy turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. The two toweled-off and went back into the bedroom. In minutes the combination of exhaustion and satisfaction had them both asleep secure in each other's arms.

... Don't Mind the Maggots

The next morning, the two lovers set their itinerary for the day over a light breakfast. Later, they'd take the subway up to the North Bronx and visit the Bronx Zoo and the New York Botanical Garden, which, conveniently, was adjacent to the zoo. Randy had a "thing" for flowers. He'd had never been on the New York subway system.

As they stepped out of Suzy's apartment, Randy took a moment to check out his "guide." Suzy's long blonde hair hung from under a "Mets" baseball cap cascading down her back. She wore a floral summer blouse which accentuated her bosom, with two top buttons unbuttoned and the bottom tied in a knot, baring her flat stomach above a short denim skirt. In any crowd, the beautiful thirty-something would turn the heads of both men and women. Randy's outfit consisted of chino slacks and a light blue short-sleeved shirt.

"Suzy, you have no idea how beautiful you look today," said the master hypnotist as he took her arm and the two made for the local subway stop. Suzy rewarded the compliment with a peck on Randy's cheek.