All Comments on 'The Amazing Randy Hits the Slopes'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have followed The Amazing Randy from the very first story and look forward to each new story. Please keep the stories coming. Thank you.

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

Another fun story. I like how you put little details in to make it more believable, like the trick Michelle pulled on Randy at the restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I saw another Amazing Randy story, I was excited as all the rest of his stories have been excellent and great reads!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely great! Timing was perfect, build up was perfect, and the love scene was fabulous! I look forward to more from the 'Amazing Randy'.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the sorry but mixing the names bothered me. Mike/Randy, Randy/Vlad. Use the one name that fits the persona for the scene. We know who you are talking about. Still a 5* work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spectacular piece of writing as always. I am glad there is a part 2 considering I had no idea how you planned on putting an extensive story in just 4 pages. I would love to see a story where Randy almost gets discovered due to his own mistake. Was this the second or third club that Randy was scheduled to appear and it has to be closed due a fire or other mishap. I think Randy is bad luck for some clubs. Thanks for your long hours and imagination to write and post another five star gem.

jtukeejtukeeover 1 year ago

The Amazing Randy is back and does not disappoint. I somehow missed this story when it appeared on the 9th but found it when I saw the sequel today. I will enjoy that chapter next. Keep up the brilliant story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your writing and stories of the Amazing Randy!! I was thrilled to see another installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...