The Amazing Randy Judges a Slut-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So were her jeans, which were replaced by a fluffy white dress, complete with petticoats, and black high heels over white nylon stockings which extended up under the fluffy undergarment. Her make-up was enhanced with bright red lipstick and dark eye-shadow. The image was topped by her black hair which had been pinned-up and then secured with a black fan-shaped, pearl inlaid pin.

Randy took a few moments to survey the scene. It really did look like the cover of a romance novel. "Stella, you are simply stunning," he said as he handed her drink to the reclining beauty. "The word 'ravish' comes to mind. You look as sexy as hell. I'm going to have difficulty being gentle. I just want to take you no matter what you want."

"Randy, that is what I want, but I will resist if you insist on being a brute. I'm not the kind of woman you think I am."

"I don't care what kind of woman you may think you are. All I know is that you are the most alluring creature I have ever seen. You may regret dismissing the servants. We're alone. He took her drink and set it down on the bedside table. He opened the night table drawer and took out two dildoes, having learned of their existence and location when he was probing for fantasies. "I think that this tells me what kind of woman I'm with."

He laid down on the bed until his face was inches from hers. She dropped her eyes, feigning shame. "I know how this looks, Randy. When you're away, I miss you so much."

"I'm here now, and I want you," said Randy. He rolled on top of the supine beauty and with a single sweep of his hand, jerked the peasant blouse to her waist, exposing her bare breasts while at the same time pinning her arms to her sides. Randy's mouth went immediately to her nipple as he pinned her arms to the bedspread. This time he sucked hard on the sensitive nub, teasing it into turgid rigidity.

Stella was surprised by the rapidity of Randy's transformation from gentle, considerate lover to this new aggressive and demanding persona, but she was all-in. This was her fantasy and he was playing his part perfectly, aggressive, but not violent.

And, he was kissing and biting her tit. While Randy cupped and squeezed one of the twin mounds, her other breast flattened and flopped as she twisted in a mock attempt to free herself. She moaned a genuine moan of arousal. With the exception of his earlier kisses, this was the first actual sexual move that Randy had made on his hostess. He abandoned his assault on her tits and went back to nibbling on her neck.

He brought his lips to hers and pressed them hard, demanding a response. Stella held her ground and returned his kiss with genuine passion. Randy sat up on his haunches and then lowered himself until he could use his arms to force her legs apart. His hands shot up under her dress and petticoat and made straight for her pussy. "Does this excite you, Stella?"

"Certainly not."

"Then I'll just have to try harder. Maybe this will help." Randy stood up and took his pants and shoes off until he was standing erect, his cock as large as it would ever be. Come over here and suck it, Stella. You know that you want to."

"No, I do not."

"Stella, I have waited for this moment for months. By God, I will have you tonight. Now, do as I say."

"No."

Randy reached for her hand and forced her, gently of course, to her knees. He brought the tip of his cock to her pursed lips. She glared defiance.

"Open!" Stella shook her head back and forth as she looked up at her lover.

Randy raised his hand as if to slap the beautiful reporter. Immediately, she opened her mouth wide, unwilling to test how far her aggressive lover would go to have his way with her. Randy sat down on the bed while the beautiful "senorita" knelt between his legs and accepted his cock, taking it in all the way to his scrotum. Randy reached down and hefted her tits with his hands. Stella's breasts were ample, meaty, and soft. He pinched and pulled her nipples as he fucked her face. She lowered her eyes in mock embarrassment.

Randy withdrew slowly, and lifted Stella to her feet. He kissed her again. "Take off this dress and the petticoats. If you don't, I will rip them from your body."

Stella reached behind and unzipped the puffy dress and undergarment, lowering them to the floor before stepping out of the discarded outfit. Her sex was uncovered, a black hairy mound covering the entrance to her "virgin" pussy. In a heartbeat, she was back on the bed with a hungry-eyed Randy between her legs. It was apparent that her lover meant to defile her then and there.

"Randy, please, not like this," she moaned even as she spread her long legs wide.

Taking his swollen, lubricated cock in his hand, Randy positioned the tip to enter her.

"No, please..."

Randy entered her slowly, but firmly, descending through her mucus-coated vagina.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned as the hypnotist fucked her, establishing a slow rhythm, which she matched with her own. They kissed again and again.

Eventually, Randy withdrew from her pussy. "Roll over on your stomach and get up on your knees."

"What? What are you going to do?" she stammered as she reluctantly did as she was told.

Randy reached between her legs and coated his fingers with her abundant natural lubricant. Slowly his gooey fingers rose until he coated her puckered sphincter with slippery mucus. "No, don't do this." Randy returned for a second handful before positioning his middle finger opposite her tightly clamped anus.

"No, please..." she whimpered.

Using genuine care, Randy pushed against her muscular barrier until the sphincter slowly parted to admit the tip of his digit, which slid into her ass up to the first knuckle.

Stella's body erupted in orgasm, thrashing about in an attempt to force Randy to remove his finger. He would not. Instead, he pushed it in to the second knuckle, and then all the way to its base. The hypnotist paused for his lover to re-establish her equilibrium. He could feel a series of "aftershocks" which eventually subsided.

Slowly he withdrew his middle finger and reached to pick up one of Stella's sex toys, a thin vibrating dildo, not much bigger than his finger, from the bed. Pressing it against the kneeling "damsel's" vaginal crack, he twirled it around as he coated the vibrator with the news reporter's natural moisture. He slowly worked the thin phallus through her puckered gateway until it was in as deep as it would go. Only a small black knob remained outside her anus. "Hold it in, Stella. Don't let it out. Don't turn it on."

Using one hand to hold her hips in place and the other to guide his still swollen cock through her pubic hair and into the folds of her labia, Randy eased the swollen tip into Stella's pussy. Immediately he could feel the constriction caused by the skinny dildo in his lover's ass as only a couple of thin membranes separated his cock, which was now in her as far as it would go, from the artificial cock buried to the hilt in her ass. Randy paused and leaned forward to whisper in his lover's ear. "Stella, you OK?"

"You cad. How dare you treat me this way!"

It wasn't every day that lovers used or heard the word "cad." She was fine.

Slowly, like a steam engine climbing a steep grade, Randy withdrew his cock to the tip, paused, and then returned it to its fully buried position. Randy wanted to make sure that his beautiful lover felt no physical pain from the dual invasion. It helped that Randy's penis was unremarkable in size, neither large nor small- very, very "average."

He needn't have worried. Stella began to move her hips, slowly, tentatively as she sought synchrony with the hypnotist's motion. He pushed and she pushed as well. Randy increased his frequency as he felt his own approaching surge towards orgasm. Stella could feel it too. Her hand went to her pussy, searching for her clitoris, which was now recharged and ready for a second ascent to orgasm.

Randy continued to pump as Stella moaned and diddled.

After a minute or two of slow, rhythmic fucking, Randy reached down and turned the vibrator on. Stella shuddered, but did not stop flagellating her clit. If anything, she worked it harder, faster, and with a heightened degree of urgency. A second climax was within her grasp if she could only push herself over the top.

Randy was already there. With a final and powerful thrust of his stiff cock, Randy's jizz came blasting out of the tip, filling Stella's pussy with its gooey warmth. Before he could cum again, he pulled the vibrator out of her ass. That was enough for the bent over beauty. Her second orgasm struck her like a lightning bolt. She shook and tried to escape but Randy pulled the dildo from her butt and seized her other hip, pulling her closer and forcing her to receive the rest of his semen. He held her hips tight to his own until his cock, finally deflated, slipped out of her vagina. He held on still, watching his cum begin to drip out of her sex.

Eventually, he released his grip, allowing his lover to collapse on the bed. He followed, lining his head up on the side of hers. Stella was panting like a thoroughbred, her body desperately trying to re-charge after passion. She reached for what was left of her drink.

"So that's what it's like to be hypnotized, eh? I like it, Randy."

Randy smiled as he caressed her neck and fiddled with her nipples. He hefted first one tit and then another, quietly re-exploring her soft and substantial chest. "Stella," he said. "There was no hypnosis involved. Everything you did or thought was strictly you and you alone. We just played a game together, your game."

"Please kiss me, Randy... you... you terrible deceitful man," she said giggling. Randy obliged and the two lovers kissed and caressed each other lovingly, both satisfied with the evening's result.

"Will you stay the night, Randy? I'm not due at the station until 10AM. Please cuddle with me. I want you to stay, very much. Let me make you breakfast. I'm actually a good cook."

"Yes and yes," said the hypnotist as he nuzzled her neck.

The next morning Randy and Stella shared a good breakfast and a few cups of coffee. Stella leaned across the table. "Randy, you're in town for four more days. I would love for us to connect again before you leave. Can we do it? Will you see me again? I've decided that I want to be hypnotized, not for my fantasy, but for yours."

"Be careful what you wish for, Stella. I have some dark places inside me."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Stella, I'm a guy. We can get pretty weird."

"Do you get violent?"

"Never in my life, but I could make you experience some very scary stuff. I would never hurt you."

"Have you ever been in a threesome?"

"More than once. You?"

"Yeah. Do you recall the blonde reporter from KELD News who asked you about what happened this afternoon?"

"Is this a trick question?"

Stella laughed as she rose from the table and bounced behind Randy's chair and leaned over hugging him and whispering in his ear. "No trick. Do you think she's attractive?"

"Of course I do, said the hypnotist. Texans are not known for their lack of interest in beautiful women, which are clearly in abundance. I have no doubt that she's the second best-looking TV newswoman in San Antonio."

"Her name is Kelly Fitzmorris and she's my best friend. It's a "special" relationship," she said, using air quotes around "special."

"I'm sure that she'd be up for an evening of wild hypnosis-induced sex. She's much more 'playful' than I am, if you get my meaning."

"Is that really what you want? If it is, I can arrange it."

"Definitely."

"Changing the subject, Randy looked directly at his beautiful companion and said, "Stella, I cannot allow you to leave my presence until I have wiped all knowledge of my special abilities from your mind. I'm sure you can understand that."

"Of course, I can. Now answer my question. Would you like to spend tomorrow night after the show mesmerizing the two of us? I can promise that her fantasies are a lot more explicit than mine."

"I'm tempted."

"How about if tomorrow night the two of us show up at The Bull to see the show? Could you take it from there?"

"I could."

"Well?"

"Sure. It sounds more and more like fun."

Stella clapped gleefully.

Drawing on his command-and-control voice, "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" said, "Bring Kelly to the show tonight. I'll have a small table reserved. When the second half of the show begins, you will get your friend to volunteer. I'll take it from there. After the show, you and Kelly will wait for me at your place. I will arrive in about an hour after curtain. That should be around eleven-thirty. Is that too late for you?"

"Thursday is Kelly's day off. Mine is Friday, but I'm sure I can switch off with someone. Rank hath its privilege."

"Make sure that when I arrive, you and Kelly are dressed in your sluttiest outfits. Do you have any outfits that would fill the bill?"

"Several. Kelly does too. I'll tell Kelly that I want to do a 'slutty sleepover'. We've done it before, with and without men."

"Stella, look at me and give me your hand. When you drop me off at my hotel this morning, you will completely forget everything you know about my powers, but you will remember our night together. You will look forward to seeing my act. You will bring Kelly to the show and see to it that she volunteers."

The Amazing Randy Finally Takes the Stage

The house lights lowered and a spotlight appeared at center stage, bathing Stanley McFadden, the owner of The Twirling Bull in bright light. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. It is my distinct pleasure to welcome to the stage here at The Bull for the first time ever, my new friend, The Amaaaazing Randy!"

Dressed in his signature top hat and tuxedo, his true identity hidden behind a wig and false moustache, The Amazing Randy made a grand theatrical bow to his new audience, doffing his hat and sweeping his arm out and to the side, head bowed.

Removing the microphone from the stand he stepped to the edge of the stage and said, "I'd like to begin tonight's performance by saying..." his hands shot straight into the air as he yelled... "Don't shoot!" The crowd laughed and clapped and laughed again.

Barely ten words spoken and the room was already "his to lose."

After issuing his standard "no nudity on stage" and "no profanity" admonishments to the crowd, Randy went into his act. Randy's show consisted of two distinctly different parts. The opening set consisted of targeted one-liners fired at the audience as he sought willing patrons who volunteered to come on stage and be hypnotized. These "contestants," as he liked to call them, were compelled to reveal innocent secrets or behave in silly ways or, if he chose, he would just make good-natured fun of them without actually calling them up to the stage. It was innocent PG-rated fun designed only to whet the audience's whistle for the second set, which took the show much closer to the R-rated area.

Although there were several profane comedians, Randy simply did not care for that kind of humor. He didn't think it was funny. He thought that comedians who used it were professionally lazy. The jokes in Randy's act were all about innuendo, referring to something indirectly rather than just saying or naming it. It worked for Groucho and, for a dozen years, it had worked for him.

The first set ended to loud applause as the house lights came on. Stella and Kelly applauded with the rest and then sat down at their two-person table. "I think he's funny Kell, don't you?" asked Stella.

"Yeah, but it was a little vanilla for me," said Kelly.

"I dare you to volunteer to go on stage during the second set."

Kelly reached her hand out, palm up. "How much if I do it?"

Stella opened her clutch and took out a $50.00 bill and laid it in her girlfriend's hand. "Fifty bucks" said Stella, smiling.

"But if he doesn't call on me, I still keep the money."

"Deal."

Mr. Magoo Overshoots the Mark

After a fifteen-minute break, Stan re-introduced The Amazing Randy, who wasted no time announcing a search for new "contestants" who were willing to "push the envelope a bit." Invariably, second set contestants were younger, better looking and almost exclusively female, although on occasion he would select some athletic-looking handsome guy and have him remove his shirt, which always was a hit with the ladies in the audience while Randy made jokes involving his looks or indirect references to his endowment.

Tonight, he was searching for one specific contestant. He'd instructed the light man when to look, where to look and who to look for and, as he introduced his search for volunteers, Kelly FitzMorris, the second-best looking TV reporter in San Antonio, stood up.

The light tech fired up a "follow spot" and moved it through the crowd, stopping for a while at one seat up close then darting to a back corner of the hall, lingering a second or two and then moving to another table. After four "false starts" the spotlight slowly swept over Stella and Kelly's table. As it slowly moved to the next table Randy said "Whoa! Whoa there, boy! Back up that follow spot."

The spotlight fell on the diminutive blonde as Randy put his hand on his hip as if he were annoyed. He spoke directly to the audience. "You know folks, I've been in the business for a while now, but I've never worked a club with a blind light guy." The crowd laughed. Then he turned towards the light bank and after slapping both thighs in feigned disbelief, stood up and asked "Man, what were you thinking?" He turned his attention to Kelly who was waving.

Kelly Fitzmorris was an up-and-coming local TV celebrity and known by everyone in San Antonio who owned a television. She was in her late twenties, but her short stature, slightly under five feet, long blonde hair, and youthful figure made her look a half-dozen or more years below her real age.

Randy squinted as he looked in the direction of the news reporters' table. "Miss," he said, "does your mother know you're here tonight?" A buzz went through the crowd as word of the identity of the woman in the spotlight spread throughout the club. "What are you doing out on a week night?" More laughs. "Oh, I see, you're here with your mother. Light up Mom, Mr. Magoo." The spotlight shifted to Stella as a second gasp came back from the audience as soon as they recognized Kelly's tablemate.

Immediately, Randy said "Sorry, Sis. I need glasses," he said as he rubbed his eyes. You home on Spring Break?" He turned to the crowd and scrunched-up as he said, "Oops."

"The spotlight moved back to Kelly as "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" said "Well folks, this young lady wants to help me entertain you. What do you say?" The crowd broke into applause and some men towards the back of the room added hoots and cries of "Yeah!"

"Well, all-righty then, we have a winner! Miss, please make your way to the steps over here. He placed the microphone back on its stand as he moved to meet his first contestant by the stairs. He extended his hand to help her up the three steps to the stage and as they walked slowly to center stage he whispered "Kelly, you will obey me completely until I say 'You are released'."

Randy did a quick mental probe looking for obvious red flags and found none. As the two walked into the spotlight, Randy retrieved the microphone and as the dinner club crowd stood and applauded, Randy turned to the audience. "Hey, I haven't even put her under yet. Wait, is this young woman famous or something? OK, we'll see." Holding the microphone, he turned to the pert reporter. "Tell us your name young lady." Before she could answer he pointed the microphone towards the audience.