The Amazing Randy Judges a Slut-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly FitzMorris!" the room shouted.

"What do you do?"

"I'm a reporter for KELD-TV News. I asked you a question yesterday after the shooting. Don't you remember?"

"Now that you mention it," he said, "yes, yes I do. I thought you were reporting for your college newspaper." The crowd laughed again.

"OK, Kelly, are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Very well," said the hypnotist as he withdrew a small flashlight from his pocket. "Kelly, without moving your head, I would like you to follow this light using just your eyes. Can you do that for me?"

Kelly nodded in the affirmative.

"Fine," said the master hypnotist as he began sweeping the tiny light back and forth, back and forth, while saying "Kelly, I'm going to count down from five. When I reach zero, you will be completely subject to my control. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken refreshed and wave to your fans.

Normally, Randy would have induced a beautiful young "contestant" to reveal innocent, but intimate information about herself. What kind of man did she like? What was her bra size? Did she have any naughty, but not too naughty thoughts? things like that.

But, although she was certainly young and beautiful, Kelly was a fellow professional, and he fully expected to be fucking the shit out of her in a few hours. He needed to satisfy the audience and at the same time protect Kelly from professional embarrassment.

Randy reached zero and he turned to the crowd. "Let's see if she's ready, folks, shall we?

Optimized!

"OK, Kelly, you've been sent on assignment to interview the first extraterrestrial to ever land on Earth. No matter what question you ask, the alien is focused on only one thing, picking you up. This is the greatest scoop of your career so you play along just to see what you can discover. I'll play the alien."

So audience, what do you think? Should I be an ugly alien or should I be a handsome alien?

Then audience reacted by shouting "Ugly! Ugly! Handsome! Handsome!"

"Not very helpful," said Randy. "I think it will be more fun if she thinks I'm hot. Kelly, you think the alien is very good looking." He mugged for the crowd.

"Oh yeah, while you're interviewing him, he shoots you with some sort of "ray gun." Right away you notice your body changing, becoming more... more, 'voluptuous'." Turning to the audience, he made a grand theatrical gesture with both hands as he slowly carved a curvy silhouette out of the air.

"Go ahead, Kelly; you start."

Kelly pushed her imaginary 'microphone' close to Randy's face and immediately he pulled an imaginary 'ray gun', shaped like a hand with an extended index finger and made a 'zzzzzzzzzz' sound as if he were shooting the petite reporter.

"Is that some sort of weapon?" asked Alien Randy.

"No, it's a microphone. I use it to communicate with our viewers."

"Tell me, Earthling, are all of the females on your planet as attractive as you?"

"I... I don't know. Why have you come here?"

"Our planet needs women. A plague has wiped out all of the females. My crew and I are on a mission to find compatible, attractive females."

"But, what if you don't find enough attractive females on Earth?"

Then we use the 'optimizer' ray. I just used it on you.

"Oh my God," she said as she twisted around and back, my ass is getting bigger! I can feel it," she shouted as she grabbed her rear end with both hands. The audience erupted into laughter while Kelly continued to feel her own behind. "It's huge!"

"That's the way we like it," said Alien Randy.

"Me too!" shouted a couple of guys from the back of the room.

Randy raised his imaginary ray gun and fired a second blast. Zzzzzzzzzzz! Kelly looked up and stood, stunned. Immediately her head tilted forward as she examined her chest. "My boobies, they're growing!" She looked down and shook her head back and forth. Her hands went to her chest, first covering her breasts and then, pretending to heft them. "They're too big!"

The hecklers in the back shouted, "That's the way we like them!" The tables burst into laughter.

Randy turned to the audience and said, "Hey, you're stealing my jokes!" Then he laughed out loud. "No, I'm only kidding. You got some big laughs. Stand up and take a bow." Looking up at the light banks he said, "Mr. Magoo, hit that table with a follow spot." The circle of light found the table of four men as one stood up and waved."

Randy waved back, smiling, but slowly his countenance altered from friendly to serious as his wave sharpened into an extended arm supporting a pointing finger. The spotlight narrowed until only the man on his feet could be seen. "Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to Contestant Number Two!"

The crowd applauded, laughed and shouted, "Hello!"

"Expand the spot a little, Mr. Magoo." The light tech, who didn't realize that he had just been given a new nickname, one that he would carry for a lifetime, expanded the spotlight until the table was re-illuminated. "Boys, your job is to make sure that your buddy doesn't suddenly remember that he left a pan on a lit stove and leave in the name of fire prevention. Got it?"

All three of his companions waved and said, "He'll be here."

Turning his attention to Kelly, the alien hypnotist could see that she was still examining her newfound "boobies." "Tell me, Earthling, how does it feel to be optimized?"

The TV reported twisted her hips, feeling her imaginary ass as the crowd chuckled. She stood up straight, threw her shoulders back, shook her blonde mane back and forth, and hefted her new super-sized tits. "I don't know," she said. It's different, but... I kinda like it."

The audience laughed louder.

"Do you have any other questions, Earthling?"

"Just one. Tell me, are all of the men on your planet so good looking?"

"We differ like your species, but we have all been optimized," he said as he reached for his belt and pulled it out to take a look, just to make sure. Without taking his eyes off Kelly, he extended his arm to the audience and gave a big "thumbs up."

More laughter. It was time to finish with his attractive contestant.

"Tell me Earthling, would you like to come back with us to our planet to help us rebuild our race? You'll be treated like a queen, as will all the females who choose to help my people."

"You know, that's a very tempting offer. My answer is..."

"Snap!"

Instantly, Kelly came back as the club erupted in applause for "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" and his cute "contestant." She rubbed her eyes as she stood in the spotlight and waved to the still-laughing crowd. Kelly shook hands with members of one table or the next as she made it back to her seat. She sat down across from her "big sister" and asked, "Well, how'd I do? What was it like?"

"I'll tell you later. You were a big hit. Watch this next guy."

Randy waved and then went back to center stage. He waited for the crowd to settle down a bit before saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Kelly and her friend are here tonight for the same reason you're here, to have a little innocent fun. Please don't disturb her. She's made her contribution to the cause. In fact, how about another round of applause for my lovely, optimized Contestant Number One. Come on, San Antonio, give it up," he said as he put the microphone back on the stand and led the applause.

"Hey Mr. Magoo, light up Contestant Number Two. The light tech lit up the table in the back and the cornered contestant. "I'll be right with you folks," said the entertainer as he mimed pulling out his ray gun, checking it, dialing in this and that imaginary setting before pretending to set it down on an imaginary table. Turning to the other side, he picked up another imaginary ray gun, turned the dials and inspected it before holding it up and walking back to the microphone.

"Sorry folks, I just had to get my minimizer." The crowd laughed again as he prepared to bring the second "contestant" to the stage. The man in the spotlight sat down but his three friends pulled him out of the chair and "escorted" him to stage right.

"No, please, not the minimizer!" he shouted as he raised his hands to his face in mock fright.

"I swear that this guy doesn't work for me, honest," said the hypnotist, smiling and shaking his head from side to side.

"How am I doing, Boss? This what you wanted?" asked the "strongarmed" prisoner at the base of the steps to the stage.

Randy immediately went to his knees, slapping both thighs and laughing out loud. He rose slowly and, taking the microphone, he went to greet his next "contestant." When he reached the top of the stairs, he looked down and spoke calmly into the microphone. "You know you're gonna get it, right?"

Contestant Number Two smiled, nodded, and extended his hand to meet The Amazing Randy's assist up the stairs.

Once Contestant Number Two had his fifteen minutes, Kelly turned to Stella eyes wide. "Stell, tell me that he didn't do that to me."

"Well... not exactly."

Kelly put her head in her hands and shook. "Oh my God." Looking up at her girlfriend she said. "I deserve another fifty bucks."

"Well, you're not getting it from me, girl," said Stella laughing. "Maybe you can get it from 'The Amazing Randy'."

"What do you mean?"

"Kelly, remember when I told you that I had a special surprise for our 'slutty sleepover' tonight?"

"Yeah."

"You just met him."

"No way."

"Kelly, you have to trust me on this one. We spent last night together. Not only is he an absolutely amazing lover, but he's the sweetest, nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. Believe me, you want 'in' on tonight. He's coming over to my place after the show." Stella stood up and extended her hand to the beautiful TV reporter. C'mon, let's get going. He's expecting two sluts ready for action when he arrives. I have no intention whatsoever of disappointing him. "I see fishnet stockings in your immediate future."

Kelly stood up.

"I'm tearing mine. Let's have a 'slut-off.' We'll let Randy decide the winner. Come on, let's go."

The Slut-Off

Randy finished his opening night at The Bull to thunderous applause. Stan was standing in the wings when Randy left the stage. "That was a great show. How about a drink after you change?"

"Gotta take a rain check, Boss."

"Hot date?"

"Something like that."

Randy finished changing into his "civvies" and made his way to The Twirling Bull's parking lot. Fifteen minutes later he pulled into Stella's condo's lot, parking in the space next to her car. Stopping outside the entrance to the condo complex, he pushed the intercom button. "Hello?" said a voice from inside the little metal box.

"One to beam up," said Randy.

"Come on up, the door's open." The condo's security entrance clicked open with a loud 'bzzzzz' and Randy stepped into the hallway. He pushed the elevator button and half a minute later he was standing in front of Stella's door.

"Stella?"

"In here."

The Outfit Competition

Randy walked into the condo, which was barely lit by candles strategically placed around the living room and kitchen. Stella was sitting on the couch sipping a drink. She lifted another, offering it to her guest. "Care to join me?"

"Thanks, don't mind if I do," said Randy as he accepted the scotch on the rocks. "Are we alone?"

"Depends on who you mean by 'we'," said a voice from the darkness. "Did you bring your 'optimizer'?"

"I'm never without it, Kelly. Step out into the light so I can see if I need it."

Kelly stepped into the room, carrying a giant lollipop, like the kind that are available at any fair or carnival. Randy could see that she wore a "distressed" white cotton top, cut off just below her breasts and complete with jagged scratches across the material covering her chest. The screen-printed words 'Boys Lie' announced her attitude clearly and succinctly. Beneath the cut off top was a short plaid skirt secured front and back by a pair of thin black suspenders, which pulled the top tightly against her chest, outlining her smallish tits. A single pink nipple poked through one of the slashes.

Kelly had considered wearing combat boots to "punk-out" her outfit but, in the end, decided on a set of pink stiletto heels. It was an excellent choice.

Her hair was tightly braided with tiny pink bows tying off the ends, accentuating her very naughty look.

"Nope," he said, chuckling, "you've pretty much optimized yourself. I can't imagine a sexier slut."

Kelly walked right up to "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" and stuck her tongue out, slowly drawing it across the face of the lollipop. Then, as if she were doing an on-street interview and the lollipop were a microphone, she extended her arm and said, "It's an all-day sucker. I'll bet you like all-day suckers, Randy, don't you? Wanna lick?"

"Hold on there," said Stella as she got off the couch. "There's more than one contestant in this slut-off." Stella wore a black lace shawl over her shoulders. Underneath the shawl Randy could see the bottom of a black bustier cinched at the waist with torn black fishnet stockings attached to a garter belt, leading down to a black pair of stilettos.

Her make-up was severe. Bright red lipstick, rouge, deep eye-shadow laid on so thick that it was as if there'd be no opportunity to re-do it before morning and she had a lot of back-alley business to do.

Finally, she pulled away the shawl and the top of her outfit was revealed. The bustier had no top and Stella's beautiful tits just hung out for inspection. If that weren't enough, she wore a set of nipple clamps joined by a thin chain.

So far, the slut-off was a dead tie.

"Well?" the two finalists said in unison as they twisted and pursed their lips, "what do you think?"

"Wow," said Randy, "they don't mess around in Texas, do they? My mind is overflowing with fantasies, nasty, dirty fantasies." Randy sat down in the middle of the couch. Stella, why don't you get Kelly here a drink and then the two of you come over to the couch so we can do a little 'event planning'?"

"I'm not sure she's old enough. How old are you, Kelly?"

Kelly turned her back to Randy as she lifted her left hand behind her and crossed her fingers. She took another exaggerated lick of the giant lollipop as she looked at Stella. "Twenty-one."

Stella went off to make her girlfriend's drink while Kelly sat down next to Randy. The diminutive blonde "slut" continued her exaggerated sucking on her candy, quietly looking up at the hypnotist.

Randy looked back and said, simply, "You're perfect."

"I'm just getting started."

"Lay on MacDuff," said Randy as he smiled and took a sip of his scotch.

Stella returned with a scotch on the rocks with a maraschino cherry on top. "One Shirley Temple for the young lady," as she handed the drink to Kelli, who gently laid her prop-pop on the coffee table.

"Thanks Mrs. Jackson," said Kelly smiling. "Have any straws? I like the bendy ones."

Randy nearly spit out his sip. "How long have you two been working on this act? It's fantastic."

"Speaking of acts..." said Kelly, "Can we talk about what happened at the club tonight?"

"Sure," said Randy. "I assume 'Mrs. Jackson' here has already told you the details."

"She has, but I'm not so much interested in what you did as I am in how you did it. Can we talk about it?"

"Sure, Kelly. I hypnotized you. You're hypnotized right now."

"What? Stella, what's going on?"

"Beats me."

"Stella," said Randy, "I remove my command forbidding you from telling anyone about my powers. Tell Kelly what's going on."

"Kelly," said Stella, "there's no easy way to say it. Randy is not only billed as 'The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist', he's the real deal. He can hypnotize anybody, whether they want him to or not."

"No fuckin' way," said the naughty girl as she turned her head to look at Randy directly. He smiled and shook his head up and down. Kelly fell backwards into the couch cushion. "Prove it."

"Again? I should think that your performance at The Bull would be enough to convince you, but, sure, I can prove it. Kelly, my hypnotic abilities, so far as I can tell anyway, are total. Not only can I induce people to do things like believe that their chest has suddenly become gargantuan, but I can read minds as well."

"How?"

"I honestly don't know, Kelly. I just can. How about we do a little demonstration? Give me your hand, please." Kelly extended her hand and Randy took it. He squeezed gently. "OK, here we are at the great slut-off. Two very dirty girls and one very lucky man. First, I am commanding you to tell me the truth, no matter what I ask. That should be easy enough, no special influence to make that happen. Just tell the truth. I want you to think about any number between, say, one and, I don't know, a hundred million? That means the odds against my guessing it are a hundred million to one."

A Simple, But Convincing Demonstration

Shall we make a little wager on the matter? He reached into his pocket, took out his wallet and put five new one-hundred-dollar bills on the coffee table. I have five hundred bucks that says that not only will I correctly identify the number, but that when I ask you for the number, you will be unable to lie when I ask you to reveal the number. Try your hardest, Kelly. Think and concentrate on it. Think of one number only. Got it?"

"Stella, will you get a pencil and a slip of paper? Thanks."

When Stella returned, Randy turned his back to Kelly and wrote a number on the paper, folded it, and then slipped it in between Stella's cleavage, tucking it under the top of her bustier. "OK, Kelly, There's five hundred bucks on the table here. All you have to do to win the bet is to give me any other number than the one on that piece of paper. Ready?"

"Wait a minute. What happens if I lose?"

"That's the great thing about this bet, Kelly. If I win, all you have to do is agree to let me probe your mind so that when we move the slut-off to more comfortable quarters I will know what you'd like from me. I want very much to please all my lovers, even the skeptical ones. We can talk more about it after we resolve the bet. OK with you?"

"Yes."

"Now Kelly, when I ask you to tell me the number, I want you to try your hardest to lie to me, but remember, I have already commanded you to speak only the truth when answering my questions. If you speak any number other than the one I wrote down, you keep the money."

"Kelly, what number did I write down on the paper?"

"Thirty-five million, two hundred and seven thousand, five hundred eighteen."

Randy stood up and moved away from the couch. "OK, Kelly, before you unwrap the piece of paper, I want you to kiss both of Stella's nipples and gently bite only her left nipple."

Kelly leaned over and took Stella's right breast in her hand and kissed it gently. Then she repeated the same on Stella's left breast, finishing the caress with a little "love bite." "OK, Kelly you can reveal the number now. Go ahead.

Kelly withdrew the paper from Stella's bustier, opened it and immediately dropped it on the coffee table. "Oh my God," she said." Stella reached for the paper and read the number out loud: "35,207,518."

Randy just smiled. "Kelly, what did Stella tell you I was like?"

"She said you were a nice guy and a great lover."

"Well, Kelly, now it's up to you. I have already shown you that I can both read your mind and control your behavior. Now, you owe me access to your mind. Here's the thing. You're both beautiful women and I'm really loving this "slut-off" thing. Your outfits are incredibly sexy. I learned long ago that I could make any woman do anything I wanted, but I also learned that turning women into sex robots wasn't nearly as satisfying as taking women where their desires wanted to go."