The Amazing Randy Judges a Slut-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! OK, OK, I'm trying," protested the big-titted faux streetwalker.

Swat! "Try harder," said the hypnotist as he reached into the drawer and removed an oversized dildo/vibrator. Once Stella was in position she began kissing and gently licking Kelly's pussy. Instantly, Kelly stopped struggling and began to thrust forward, meeting Stella's tongue, trying to force her girlfriend onto her clit.

Randy reached between the kneeling Stella's legs and felt for her pussy. It was wet. He pushed his index finger in as deep as it would go and then removed it before re-inserting both it and his middle finger together. Stella responded with a push back as she worked to take Randy's fingers deep into her pussy.

"Keep eating," said Randy as he removed his fingers and picked up the dildo. He carefully placed the helmet-shaped head of the artificial phallus up against the opening to Stella's snatch and twirled it around, coating it with her natural lubricant before slowly pressing the oversized head through her labia and into her pussy. Stella backed off her cunnilingus and let out a moan as the monster cock penetrated deeper and deeper until it would go no further. A few trips in and out and Stella resumed her licking of Kelly's cooze, while moving her hips back and forth trying to match Randy's pace.

Finally, Randy stopped his motion at full insertion and, with his free hand, reached around and found her clit. Stella jerked. Randy twisted the vibrator's black knob and the monster cock began a low rumble. He reached forward and snared the nipple clamps with his free hand, tugging her engorged nipples. Randy increased the pace of his diddling, determined to bring the beauty in the black bustier and ripped fishnet stockings to climax.

He didn't have to wait long. The combination of Randy's three-pronged assault, pulling her nipples, flicking his finger furiously across her clitoris, and the enormous vibrating dildo filling her pussy, slowly seized Stella's body and pushed it towards the precipice. Despite Randy's assault, the beautiful thirty-something TV newswoman, continued to pleasure her girlfriend, who struggled to jam her soft blonde bush into Stella's probing tongue.

"Kelly," said Randy, "when Stella comes, you will come as well. Stella, no matter what, you may not come until I say the word "now." Having put the sluts' orgasms on hold, Randy proceeded to untie Stella's hands, placing one on her clit and the other on the knob of her dildo. Free to move, the hypnotist, straddled Kelly's chest, careful not to snare her nipple clamp chain, and leaned forward to untie and remove her ball gag.

"Kelly, you have a choice to make. You can either open your mouth and suck my balls while I jerk off all over your slutty face, or you can cum right now and later I do you in the ass. What's it gonna be?"

Kelly stared straight at her captor/John and said, "Now we're getting somewhere. A hundred each for me and Stella if you want to cum on my face, but sticking that pole up my ass is going to cost two hundred each. You choose." Randy swung his leg over and stood by the side of the bed.

"Now."

Stella shook as if a bomb had gone off in the next room, squeezing her thighs together like a closing vice. With a single tug, she ripped the massive dildo from her pussy and screeched as a second orgasmic wave struck her. She fell to one side as Kelly came in synchrony, twisting from side to side, arms still secured behind her back.

Randy watched as the two beautiful TV reporters shook together until their orgasm's fury had abated and they just lay together in the bed. Once the commotion had stopped, Randy turned Kelly onto her stomach and untied her hands. Kelly reached for Randy's prick, grabbing it with one hand while cupping his testicles with the other. She began stroking his cock and gently kneading his nuts. Her lips closed over the tip and then she sucked and stroked, sucked and stroked until Randy's cock was stiff.

In an instant she was kneeling on the bed, ass facing the hypnotist. Grabbing each buttock with one hand the naughty girl spread her cheeks exposing her anus in an obvious invitation for her lover to enter her anally. Stella faced her girlfriend, and gently lifted her head until the two beauties' mouths joined in a kiss, a long kiss.

"Two hundred per, eh?" asked Randy as he reached forward to seize hold of Kelly's blonde braids with his left hand. With his right hand he reached between her legs to gather natural lubrication. Randy wasted no time coating Kelly's pink sphincter with her own slippery lube. A second handful greased the length of his stiff penis.

Kelly was set to earn her money.

Randy wanted desperately just to push his cock into the beautiful young blonde's ass, but knew that a sudden assault would more than likely cause her genuine pain. The master hypnotist wasn't particularly well-endowed, much closer to the mean, but instead of giving in to the compelling urge to bury his cock immediately, he slowly pushed his middle finger past her rear end's involuntary resistance until he could feel her loosen-up. Randy withdrew his half-buried digit and re-coated it with juice from the faux "co-ed" hooker before re-inserting it, this time all the way to its base.

Kelly moaned and squirmed as Randy's finger slowly moved forward and back. She was ready. To make sure that his cock was thoroughly coated, he applied a second layer of lubrication as he positioned the tip directly against her anal iris. Randy applied slow, inexorable pressure until her resistance melted away and he was inside. He paused while Kelly inhaled and she adjusted her stance. With both hands free he took hold of her flaxen braids and tugged slightly. Kelly's face rose until it was level with Stella's breasts.

Kelly bit down on Stella's tiny chain and pulled it. Stella's nipples surged forward. Randy continued to push his stiff cock deeper until it was as far inside Kelly as biology would allow. He paused again, but soon withdrew his cock half-way before reversing direction again. Kelly's body slid into synchrony. When Randy pushed, so did she. When he pulled back, so did she. Before long, Randy was fucking his "college-aged" hooker's rear end with long slow, regular strokes, pulling her braids like he was handling the reins of a palomino filly. Sometimes he withdrew completely before returning to her tight sleeve, other times he only withdrew partially before pushing back. As he increased his pace moving towards climax, Kelly dropped the chain from her mouth and Stella pushed her chest forward until her girlfriend's face was buried in cleavage and soft tit flesh.

In his head, Randy would have liked to have continued for the rest of the night, but his body, awash in the squeezing sensation surrounding his cock, demanded more urgency. Faster and faster the two lovers worked, locked in their rhythm until Randy groaned and stiffened. One final deep thrust and jizz flew out of the tip of his cock as multiple contractions filled the TV reporter's ass with spunk. He released her hair, but did not withdraw, preferring instead to allow his penis to slowly shrink until Kelly's sphincter pushed him out along with a milky stream of semen.

Snap!

Kelly collapsed on the bed, squeezing her buttocks together in an effort to stem the seeping jism draining from her rectum. Randy, still under the sway of climax, managed to sit on the side of the mattress as Stella stood up and worked her way around the foot of the bed, bent down in front of the thirtyish performer and kissed him full on the lips.

"This slut-off isn't over yet," she said smiling.

"Huh?"

"Take a moment to get yourself together."

Halftime

"I have a better idea," said the hypnotist. "Let's declare a ten or fifteen-minute recess. What do you say?"

"I get the bathroom first," said the blonde as she jumped out of bed, squeezed her cheeks together with assists from both hands, and waddled, baby-stepping, to the bathroom. Stella tried, but couldn't stifle a laugh at her girlfriend's expense. Randy merely grinned.

Once the door closed, Stella kissed her lover again. "Randy, please stay the night. I don't want it to end."

"I'd love to, Stella. Will Kelly be staying?"

"Hey Kelly," said the buxom blonde in a voice loud enough to penetrate the bathroom door, "Randy's staying the night. He wants to know if you'll be staying over too."

"Are you kidding, Stella?" came a voice from the bathroom. The slut-off's not even over yet."

"What?" said the still-recovering hypnotist. "It is for me."

"We'll see about that," said the statuesque raven-haired beauty as she kissed Randy again. It was a tender, lover's kiss, which Randy returned in kind. "Take your time Kelly," she said. "'The Amazing Randy' needs to gather himself together for an encore."

Kelly, who was sitting on the toilet expelling the jizz from her ass and peeing at the same time, replied. "Good, I'm gonna need some time and when I finish, I intend to pour us a round of drinks."

Stella turned to Randy and said, lie back for a while. Kelly's got some clean-up to do. She snuggled-in next to the naked hypnotist. Once her head was level with her lover's, Stella said, "I want to kiss you as if we were regular lover's. Can we do that?"

"Is this still part of the slut-off?" he asked.

"Nope, we're on break and I'm no cheater. I just wanted a little romance to go with our last evening together."

"Stella," said the reclining stage performer, "I would like nothing better. Your kisses are magnificent. You are a great beauty and a wonderful lover. I want lots of kisses."

The two joined as Randy and Stella expressed themselves with joined lips and hugs. It was ten minutes of soft magic.

Eventually, Kelly emerged, wearing only her short skirt and suspenders over her stockings. Her lipstick was refreshed and her braids undone and quickly brushed into long, tight curls. "Hey, Stella," she said, "no fair kissing the judge while I'm in the ladies' room."

"You can do something about it while I'm taking my turn in the bathroom."

Stella closed the door and Kelly turned to her new lover saying, "I meant what I said about those drinks. Be back in a jiffy." Two minutes later Kelly returned to Stella's bedroom carrying a small tray with three glasses, one of which was garnished with a long-stemmed Maraschino cherry and dipped low to offer the reclining hypnotist both a glass and another up-close-and-personal look at her tiny chest, which was framed by the black suspenders and connected by the nipple clamps and chain.

"Thanks, Kelly," he said as he took a sip and set the glass on the bedside table. "Come join me." He patted the bed for emphasis. Kelly put down her glass and joined Randy.

"How do you like the slut-off so far?"

"This has been an eye-opener for me, Kelly. I like slut-offs. There can only be one winner, right? No ties allowed?"

"Yep. Two sluts enter and one slut leaves. Those are the rules," she laughed. "Now, just to be fair, why don't we take up where you two left off. What were you two up to?"

"Come lie down and I'll show you."

The beautiful TV reporter with the long blonde curls sidled in next to Randy aligning their heads. Kelly looked directly into Randy's eyes and said, "I saw what you were doing. Do it to me, please. I'm not all slut. There's a regular woman behind the façade."

Randy scooped her into his arms and kissed her softly, a lover's kiss. When the kiss broke, Kelly smiled as "ahhh" slipped through her lips into the air. She kissed him softly in return. The new-found intimacy continued as the two lovers traded kiss after kiss until the bathroom door opened and Stella returned to the bedroom. "Your turn, Randy," she said clapping her hands and laughing. "Chop chop."

In ten minutes, after relieving himself Randy had thoroughly washed his genitals with soap and water. He came back into the bedroom to see Stella and Kelly lying on the bed, kissing intimately. Hoisting his drink, he sat down on the mattress Randy said, "You two were kidding about continuing the slut-off, right?"

The Slut-Off Decided

Kelly looked up and said "serious as a heart attack, right, Stell? Don't tell me that The Amazing Randy is throwing in the towel."

"Careful," laughed the master hypnotist, "don't forget I can turn you two into gerbils if I want." Both girls looked at Randy and scrunched their faces up trying to look like a rodent, or maybe a rabbit." Randy burst out laughing.

"Well, we're not done with you yet. It's your turn to trust us as the two girls rose from the bed to come over to Randy's side. They knelt down and hefted their tits for Randy to see. "It's time for these clamps to come off. We want you to do it for us. Be careful, these things hurt a lot more coming off than they do going on. If you do it and it hurts, then you have to kiss them and make it all better," they said as they presented their clamped titties to the master hypnotist. Randy reached out and took the clamps firmly, one in each hand.

"Ready?" he asked Stella. She nodded as she steeled herself for pain she already knew so well. "Ouch!" she cried as Randy removed both clamps simultaneously. The apparatus fell to the floor as Randy reached out to heft Stella's smarting titties. He kissed first one and then the other, gently kneading her ample breasts. After kissing each tit all over her gently took each nipple into his mouth and sucked it until her nipples were hard and stuck out.

He turned to Kelly, who handed him her chain. "One at a time please. I find the pain of taking them off to be very sexy... but I still want you to kiss them better." Randy did as he was instructed, but rather than kiss her tit "all over" he simply covered her nipple with his lips and slowly increased suction until it was turgid. He finished off by applying just a tiny "love bite" before repeating the process on her other breast.

Twisting her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, Kelly turned to her girlfriend and said, "Stella, you were right; this one is special. Ready to re-start the slut-off?"

"Let's," Stella said. "OK, judge, this is for all the marbles." She stretched out on the bed, lying on her back, putting a pillow under her head. "Up you come. Let's see if we can breathe some life back into little Randy." She smiled.

Randy complied and Stella began performing mouth-to-dickhead resuscitation as she tried to revive "Little Randy." She took his shaft into one hand, squeezing and tugging gently. After a while, Randy started a slow, involuntary thrusting motion as his penis began to swell. "I think I have a pulse," she said to Kelly. "Get ready."

Once Randy's cock had become turgid enough so that its squeezebox form had turned into a more cylindrical shape, Stella removed it from her mouth, still stroking very slowly with excellent results. "Close your eyes, Randy." The hypnotist complied, but kept rocking forward and back, a slave to Stella's rhythm.

Once Randy's eyes were closed, Kelly said, "Now don't open them until Stella says you can." Slowly she approached Randy's haunches from behind. "Lift up a little, lover," she said as she touched Randy's outer thigh. His body rose another four inches. "Now stop moving until Stella says to move again." Randy stopped, but Stella continued her smooth stroking and gentle suction lest hard-earned gains be lost.

Kelly slid her head under Randy's behind, twisted and, resting her shoulders and the back of her head on Stella's lower abdomen, gave her girlfriend the 'thumbs up' sign. Kelly said, "OK, Randy, lower yourself slowly. Randy complied again, but this time his low hanging testicles plopped right into Kelly's wide-open mouth. Her lips closed around Randy's balls and did not reopen. Randy savored the sensation of Kelly's warm mouth and tongue as she licked his scrotum.

Stella began to suck and stroke with more verve as Randy's penis, now fully erect, responded to the final phase of the slut-off. He pushed forward and back as much as the blonde with his balls in her mouth would allow. He could feel a second climax coming and tried to push his cock harder into Stella's mouth, but Kelly's grip reduced his rhythmic options to short quick thrusts. Stella's grip tightened as she stroked the master hypnotist's cock more rapidly, sensing the rising tension in her lover.

"Now, Kelly. Do it now," Stella said as she broke suction to give her instructions. Kelly released Randy's testicles and swung around until her face was next to Stella's, as if they were posing for a series of photographs in a carnival photo booth. Stella pulled and relaxed, pulled and relaxed as she coaxed Randy's semen to the tip of his cock. After a few more strokes, the naked stage hypnotist could no longer hold out and a second series of ejaculations launched spunk onto each of the girl's faces and into their open mouths.

"You can open your eyes now," said Stella. Randy looked down at what was undeniably two sluts who, had their mouths open so their lover could see his spunk on their curling tongues. The girls swallowed and Kelly said, "That's another hundred each, mister."

Randy laughed and kissed each slut on the forehead.

All three lovers stepped into Stella's oversized shower stall, naked and laughing. A final adjustment of the temperature and all three took turns sliding under the gentle shower. Kelly and Stella soaped their lover from head to toe and then soaped each other down, before rinsing the suds away.

Fifteen minutes later a very satisfied hypnotist sat up on the bed and drained his drink. The door to the bathroom open and what had formerly been two slutty sleepwalkers strode into the bedroom wearing sheer lingerie. Randy looked up grinning as he gestured for Stella and Kelly to join him. Wordlessly the women slid in on either side of their lover and wrapped their arms around him.

"Well?" the beautiful bedmates asked.

"Well what?" asked the reclining stage performer.

"Who won the slut-off Randy? 'Two sluts enter; one slut leaves,' remember? The slut-off can only have one winner. Who is it?"

"I should think that the winner is obvious," he said, smiling. He squeezed each of his lovers. "The winner of the slut off is... me." Each of the lovely TV-reporters gave Randy a gentle, playful push and then, laughing, kissed him on either side of his face.

The Amazing Randy's slut-off record rose to one win, zero losses. He'd have plenty of time in the morning to protect his secret. Tonight, he just wanted to hold onto his lovers while the three of them drifted off to sleep.

To the Reader:

This episode of The Amazing Randy's career, is, by far, the longest to date. As I wrote it, the tale just kept growing and growing. I sincerely hope that it was worth the time you spent reading it.

Right below here is a section for reader comment. This story is over twenty-one thousand words. Hopefully, now that I'm asking nicely and all, you will find a few moments to praise, or criticize, my efforts. I write so I can read your comments. If you'd like, you can suggest new encounters for "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist."