The Amazing Randy Judges a Slut-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night Stella and I made love. She trusted me. It took a while, but eventually she allowed me to search for her fantasies and help her imagine that they were actually happening. I now offer you the same. Being able to do something and actually doing it are two very different things. I have already determined that you are not mentally ill and that you are capable of enjoying what I have to offer, but ultimately you are the one who will decide what happens, or doesn't happen tonight. I do not make women do things they don't want to do. That's rape and I'm no rapist."

"Stella said that she wanted me to indulge my fantasies tonight. I would like to do that, but more than that, I would like to weave our fantasies together. I can't do that unless I know what you want. You can tell me, but it's my experience that some fantasies lie below the surface and my lovers aren't even aware that they exist until I bring them to life, so to speak." Randy paused to let Kelly catch her breath. "I know that your head is spinning..."

"It sure is."

"Have you ever picked-up a man for a one-night stand?"

"A few times."

"I'll bet that when you did, it was always in the back of your mind that what you were doing was dangerous. You know that there are predators out there, and some of them would like nothing better than to hurt you, or worse. Right now, that thought has moved to the front of your mind."

"Yeah, it has."

"I want you to know that I am not one of those men. If you let me look, I offer you an opportunity to live out one of those fantasies in complete safety."

"Stella," he said, "this is my fantasy. Hell, the two of you are pretty much every man's fantasy."

Stella spoke. "Kell, you know that I would never put you in danger. I think you should let him take a look."

"How do I know that he hasn't done it already?"

Randy smiled. "I just told you that's not who I am. The fact that you're still nervous and questioning should somehow support what I've said. You need to trust from this point onward. I will say one more thing."

"What?"

"A beautiful slut is a terrible thing to waste. To waste two beautiful sluts is a tragedy."

"C'mon girlfriend," said Stella. "Let's take this guy for a ride he'll never forget. Don't wimp-out now. He hasn't even seen the bedroom yet."

Kelly took a slow sip of her "Shirley Temple" and set it down on the coffee table. "OK, I pay my debts. Randy, you have a way of engendering trust. Take a look and let's get this party started." Turning to her "big sister," she said, "Stella, you still owe me that extra fifty bucks."

"What?' asked Randy.

Stella and Kelly both laughed. "Long story."

"So, what do I do?"

"Any skin-to-skin touch will work, Kelly."

"Come back to the couch and sit down."

The hypnotist reclaimed his seat. Immediately, the "college-aged" slut in the ragged outfit leaned over and kissed him square on the lips. Randy took a moment to savor the feeling of soft lips pressing against one another. Kelli broke off the kiss and sat back.

"Well?"

Randy laughed. "Would you believe me if I said that I was so busy enjoying the kiss that I didn't have time to look? How about another?"

Kelly shifted on the couch until her knees were under her and she was level with the hypnotist. She took his head in both hands, saying, "How about this instead?" Slowly she guided his head down to the level of her peek-a-boo nipple.

Randy kissed her pink nub, gently sucking it while he delved into her subconscious. Kelly had made up her mind. Randy could tell that she and Stella had planned an elaborate double team, two "sluts" competing to see who could be the sluttiest, but that was apparent from the way the evening had unfolded so far. Randy dove deeper until he hit pay dirt.

Submission

Kelly wanted to be in control. She was fantasizing about Stella and her tying up the master hypnotist and using his body to satisfy their needs and desires. In fact, he learned that she and Stella had pre-positioned silk restraining strips in the drawer of the bedside table, along with a few additional sex toys.

Randy had only allowed himself to be physically restrained by a lover once before, and that was years ago, when he had allowed his curiosity to be satisfied by a talent scout who enjoyed binding and humiliating younger men. (This encounter can be found in The Amazing Randy Traps a Spider, here in the Mind Control section of Literotica.) It was different, and he had enjoyed the experience.

He released Kelly's nipple and sat up. "Well? Find any secrets, did you?"

"You two have been very naughty sluts indeed," he said laughing. "Naughty, but creative. I surrender to your slutty designs. Just keep in mind that I reserve the right to, uh, 'redirect' things along the way."

The two beauties stood up, giggling as each one took a hand and led the master hypnotist into Stella's bedroom. Candles had already been lit, and there was sufficient light in the room for Randy to see their beauty as he was pushed onto the bed. As soon as he straightened himself out, Stella swung herself up on the mattress, trapping his legs underneath her. The raven-haired beauty wasted no time as she began unbuckling Randy's belt.

Kelly did the same thing, but she straddled his chest instead, adjusting her position so that the hem of her skirt stopped a few inches below his neck. "Randy," cooed the petite blonde straddling his chest, "I lied to you."

"How so?"

"I'm not twenty-one. I'm twenty."

"I can live with that."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"What bothers me is that I want to suck on your little tits and bite your nipples hard enough for you to say 'ouch' and you have me pinned so I can't reach them." He squirmed for emphasis.

"What about my tits, Randy?" asked Stella as she worked on removing Randy's belt.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten them. I want to fuck your tits, you slut. Now let me up you two."

Slowly, Kelly lifted the hem of her plaid skirt, revealing her blonde mound, six inches away from Randy's face. There were no panties. "Tell me, Randy," asked the kneeling reporter, "when you're done biting my titties, would you like some of this?"

"Absolutely."

"Well then, you need to stay here while I get up and fetch a few things. Can you do that?"

"I can."

"Will you?"

"I will."

Kelly leapt from the bed and opened the drawer in the bedside table. "Close your eyes and keep them closed. Remember what's on the line here. Don't open them until I say."

Randy closed his eyes, but he knew what was in the drawer. Meanwhile, Stella finished pulling his belt through the loops and began unzipping his pants, being careful not to catch his inflating penis in the zipper.

"OK, Randy, you need to roll over on your stomach and put your hands behind your back."

"I don't think so, you slut."

"Keep your eyes closed and give me your hand."

Kelly guided his fingers to her soft pubic mound. She rubbed his hand back and forth across her bush. "It would be a shame for you to miss out on this, don't you think? Roll over, Randy."

Randy complied, careful not to land on his erection. "Good," said Kelly, "now put your hands up over your head." Grabbing Randy's shirt, she quickly pulled it off and the underlying t-shirt as well. "You're doing just fine. Now, cross your wrists behind your back." Randy did as he was told and in a minute his wrists were tightly tied together and he was back on his back. Stella tugged and tugged as she tried to pull his pants and boxer shorts down, without success.

"Kelly, can you give me a hand here?" asked the dark-eyed TV reporter-turned-slut. "Randy needs to lift his ass so I can get these pants off him."

"Get his shoes and socks first while I see if I can convince him to cooperate." While Stella worked on his shoes and socks, Kelli leaned over until his lips were a few inches from her nipple which still poked through one of the slashes in her "Boys Lie" cotton top. "Randy, if you lift your ass off the bed, I'll let you bite my tittie again."

"Not good enough. I want to see both your tits."

Kelli reached down and lifted her cut-off tee shirt high enough so that her full chest was visible to her "captive." Kelly's tits were very small. The soft pink flesh settled naturally into tiny conical mounds topped by disproportionately large and pointy nipples.

Randy lifted his ass off the bed.

Stella tugged again and down came his drawers until they were piled on top of his shoes and socks at the foot of the bed. Instantly, his erection pointed straight up. Stella said, "Hey, Kell, look what I found!"

Kelly threw two of the silk strips to her girlfriend and said "You do the right one and I'll get the left." Before long "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" lay naked on the bed, hands secured behind his back, both legs stretched out to the corners at the foot of the bed and with his cock pointing to the zenith. The two "sluts" giggled, proud of their handiwork.

"Well," said Randy, grinning from ear to ear "this is a new one for me. Tied hand and foot and at the mercy of two sex-crazed sluts. So far, I'm diggin' the slut off, big time. So tell me, how does someone actually 'win' a slut-off?"

"Silly boy, laughed Kelly as she mounted the captive stage performer, everyone wins in a slut-off!" She pushed herself up until Randy's cock was poised just below her sex and, seizing the bound "victim's" penis in one hand while using the other to steady herself, she lowered her haunches until she could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her labia. She hovered in place while Randy strained to raise his hips so he could enter her blonde pussy.

"Easy boy. Before you get in, you have to answer a question. Think hard now; there's only one correct answer."

"Ask away."

"What do you call a girl who fucks a guy she just met and barely knows?"

"I'm going with 'slut'."

"Correct!" laughed the blonde "undergrad" as she lowered her hips to allow the tip of Randy's cock to press between her labia and enter the warmth of her pussy, but then stopped. She leaned forward, careful not to let Randy's cock slide out of her pussy, and, once again asked, "What do you call a girl who teases a tied-up man she barely knows by flashing her tits, just inches from his face?"

"A slut."

"Correct!" Kelly said as she pulled her top over her head and threw it to the side, while lowering her hips half-way down on top of Randy's erection.

"Almost done. What do you call a girl who stands by and watches her girlfriend fuck a guy she's only known for two days and has already fucked herself?

"Slut!" Randy shouted. "She's a slut!"

"Correct again," said Kelly as she leaned forward to put one of her tiny tits into Randy's wide-open mouth while simultaneously taking his dick all the way in and then starting a slow, pistoning motion, up and down, up and down.

Randy did what he could to take up his share of the intercourse motion, but he was severely limited as to how much he could match her thrusts. He was, however, free to lift his head and his open mouth latched onto Kelly's tit, taking almost all of it in and sucking it vigorously.

"Oh!" moaned Kelly in response to his dual assault on her body. She increased her up and down to "full-on."

Stella asked "What do you call a girlfriend who fucks her girlfriend's guy and won't let her get in on the action?"

"A slut!"

"Wrong!" laughed Stella. "The correct answer is "a greedy little slut!"

All three of the lovers laughed out loud. "C'mon, Kell, don't be a cock-hog. My turn."

Kelly slowly lifted her hips until Randy's penis popped out. As she tried to back away, Randy increased his suction and put her nipple between his teeth and bit just hard enough to make the beautiful blonde, and now "official" slut stop, lest he bite her nipple off.

Kelly turned to speak to her slut-off competitor. "Stella, he's biting me so hard that I'm beginning to think that he doesn't want to do me in the ass." Instantly Randy released his pointy captive.

Kelly and Stella changed places, but Stella leaned forward to kiss her lover on the lips instead of letting him enter her. She finished the kiss and then whispered in Randy's ear. "Having fun at the slut-off, lover? How are we doing?"

"I am. Stella, you and Kelly are neck-and neck. Slut-offs are fun."

Stella backed away and put Randy's cock, which was covered with Kelly's pussy juice, between her pendulous breasts, trapping it in her substantial cleavage. Using her thighs as propulsion, she squeezed his cock by pressing her breasts from both sides as she started to push up and down. His penis popped out of the soft enclosure and then retreated back into cover. In, out. In, out. Randy closed his eyes and concentrated on the pleasure signals her titty fuck generated in his head.

Eventually, Randy spoke. "Well ladies," he said, "this pretty much ends Round One of the slut-off." I need a break or there isn't going to be a second round." Using his command voice, "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" said, "Kelly, you naughty slut, untie my legs." As soon as she'd finished the job, Randy rolled over and instructed Stella to release his tied wrists.

Let's take a short break, refill our glasses, and maybe talk a bit before Round Two.

The Tables Turned

After the three lovers had their drinks refreshed, Randy fluffed up some pillows and laid back in the bed, signaling for Kelly and Stella to cuddle up, which they did, laying their heads on his chest. "Well, ladies, or should I say 'you sluts,' I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying myself and I trust that you are as well. I liked having the two of you in control, but I'm going to be the one calling the shots in Round Two. How do you feel about it?"

Stella and Kelly both snuggled in closer and said, "We figured that eventually you'd want to take over. You want to run the show? Go right ahead. We're up for some very naughty and slutty stuff. We'll be ready for Round Two just as soon as we freshen up in the powder room. Be right back."

Randy gathered up the silken strips that had bound him and opened the side table drawer. There were a half-dozen additional pieces as well as the two dildoes he had discovered the evening before. New to the collection was a second pair of nipple clamps, a ball gag, and a pair of fur-lined hand cuffs. "Useful," he thought to himself as he closed the drawer.

A few minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened and Stella and Kelly emerged holding hands and smiling. "Two shameless sluts reporting for duty," they said.

"Come over here. Let's see if you two can take what you've been dishing out." "Turn around and put your arms behind your backs." Kelli and Stella assumed the position and submitted to their former hostage's demands. "Down on your knees."

Kelly and Stella knelt by the side of the bed, a study in contrasts: one blonde and one with jet-black hair, one tall and one short, one mature and voluptuous, the other slim, small-titted, and looking no older than a junior in college.

Randy surveyed his embarrassment of riches and spoke. "I remind you that both of you must tell me the truth, but before I ask you any questions, I will tell you the truth about what I want tonight. I want all of us to thoroughly enjoy ourselves. I want to indulge my own fantasies which involve both of you. I do not want to do anything that you genuinely don't like, so if we go too far, you need only speak the word 'banana' and I will stop immediately. I want you to trust that I will not hurt you, because I won't. Do you understand?"

Kelly and Stella answered by nodding their heads and saying "Yes".

"So, we are agreed that I will call the shots for Round Two and that you two are willing to be hypnotized?

"Yeah," said the kneeling blonde TV reporter. I can't speak for Stella, but I'm up for some genuine boundary pushing. My lovers all treat me as if I'm some kind of porcelain doll. If I want our love-making to be, I don't know, 'edgier,' I have to take over. Now, I want you to take over. If that involves hypnosis for us to live out your fantasy, I trust you. I know that Stella does and I trust her completely."

Stella nodded her head in agreement. "Randy, I know that inside you're one of the good guys. Kelly does too. You've been nothing but a gentleman ever since we first talked. You want to lose the 'nice guy' persona, play a little rough, do you? Tonight, you have two helpless sluts to treat any way you want. I might as well tell you that we've, uh, 'prepared' for some rough play. What do we have to do?"

"You've already done it." Randy reached out to both of the kneeling beauties, putting one hand on the shoulder of each. He spoke in his command voice. "Ladies, you are both streetwalkers. I've picked you up on a streetcorner in downtown San Antonio and lured you to my place by giving each of you a hundred-dollar bill and then flashing a wad with promises for more. I've overcome you both and now here you are, tied, topless, and kneeling. You're used to a bit of rough trade, but now, with the two of you both tied up, it has finally begun to dawn on you that you're both in danger. I could be a killer, but on the other hand, I could be just another weird John with money to spend. You're not sure which."

When I snap my fingers, you will experience the danger and the fear as well as the greed. When I snap them a second time, you will re-assume your real persona, remembering our encounter in detail.

Snap!

Two Sluts Enter

"Why have you tied us up like this?" asked Stella. "This is gonna cost a lot more than a hundred bucks."

"Is that so?" asked the "John," as he reached down and seized the chain connecting her nipples. Slowly he began pulling until Stella's nubs rose against the weight of her tits.

"Ouch, said the buxom TV-reporter turned streetwalker.

"Hey, easy there," said Kelly.

Randy dropped the chain and reached into the side table drawer and pulled out the second, identical set of clamps and held them up for Kelly to see. "Hey, where'd those come from? You're not putting them on me! No way!"

"Is that so?" repeated Randy. He reached back into the drawer and retrieved the red ball gag. Kelly shook her head back and forth and slammed her mouth shut. Randy simply reached over and clamped her nostrils tight enough to close off her access to air. Something had to give. "Open up, slut." Eventually, the kneeling "collegian" obeyed and before long the ball gag was firmly in place. Randy moved to attach the clamps. He slowly lifted her 'Boys Lie' tee-shirt attaching a rubber-coated alligator clip to the bare nipple which had previously poked through the slash in her top; then he lifted the opposite side of her ragged tee-shirt and attached the second clamp. Kelly shook her head back and forth, gurgling protests as saliva oozed around the gag.

"OK, get up here on the bed and lie down. Spread your legs wide so that your big sister can get in there to chow down on your pussy." He lifted Kelly up by the nipple chain, careful not to actually hurt his lover, until she was on the bed in the position he had demanded. Her diminutive tits barely flattened and hung to the side, putting no natural tension on the chain. She continued to protest and shake her head from side to side.

"Alright Blackie," he said, referring to both Stella's hair and her outfit, "up you go. Dinner is served." Stella maneuvered with some difficulty bringing her face close to Kelly's blonde snatch. Randy took hold of her knees and pulled them up under her waist. "Lift your ass up. I want to play too." He gave the beautiful black-haired "slut" a swat across her rear end for emphasis.