The Amazing Randy Meets His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right of course, but this has to be the last one, for both of us, I hope. I'm already socially lubricated."

"I'm lubricated as well," Leticia said with a wink.

"Bingo," thought Randy as he appraised the departing beauty 'from a different perspective.' As he watched her head for the bar to fetch their drinks, he spoke softly, but out loud, to himself. "My God, this little thing is forty percent tit by weight. She can't be more than five feet tall."

When she returned, his gaze was, once again, transfixed. She handed his glass to him and sat back down. "Well?" she asked.

"I'm all in, Lettie. You've convinced me. Where do we go from here?"

"I suggest we swap a few war stories while we finish our drinks," she said. "I have a suite at 'The Arms.' It's right up the street, a short walk. We could finish the night there, if you'd like."

"I'm at 'The Arms' too, but not in a suite. I try not to make ostentatious displays of my financial independence. My friends and neighbors would get suspicious. They already know what I do for a living. I'm not always on the road, you know. I spend half of my year, plus or minus, living the simple life at home. I like to garden."

Lettie took a sip from her drink and stared at Randy, sizing him up right then and there. "You know," she thought to herself, "this guy really is 'amazing.' He's sweet, but not too sweet. And, he's not too bad looking, cute even in his own way. It's going to be a fun rest of the night. I wonder if this clever, homespun act is for real. I hope he's not too vanilla, but I guess I'll find out pretty soon. If he is, he's in for a big surprise."

Randy's eyes never left her face. Deep inside, he too was interested in having a 'normal' hook-up for a change. He welcomed Lettie's challenge. For the next half hour or so they swapped stories about their lives to date, and finished their drinks. Lettie showed no outward signs of intoxication. Randy was glad. He had slept with intoxicated women in the past and, by and large, he didn't like it. He positively avoided girls who were "yesh-yesh," as he called it.

He rose from his chair and offered her his arm. "Shall we get back to the hotel, Lettie?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Randy," she said with a smile of genuine pleasure. Things were going according to schedule. The beautiful, dark-skinned "mystery woman" took his arm and the two of them left "The Mike." As soon as they turned to walk along the sidewalk Randy spun his companion to face him, put his arm around her back and drew her to him. Her lips rose to meet his and they shared their first kiss. It was a soft, non-demanding kind of kiss, designed to intrigue, not overpower.

"Just the way I imagined it," they both thought as they re-joined arms and proceeded uptown to "The Indianapolis Arms."

Lettie inserted her key and opened the door. Slowly backing up against the opening door, she gave him a "come hither" motion with her index finger. Randy didn't need a second set of semaphores to be sent. He turned sideways and slowly side-stepped until he was directly in front of the self-assured seductress. They kissed again. This time their lips betrayed no sign of uncertainty. It was passionate, Latin passionate.

Leticia reached around and dug her nails into Randy's Wranglers. Randy advanced until the dark-haired beauty's bumpers threatened to send him back out into the harbor. They kissed again.

Lettie used her free hand to turn on the lights and they advanced into the main room of the suite. "Would you mind terribly if I slipped into something more 'appropriate'?" she asked.

"By all, means, Lettie; I'm in no hurry, but I was hoping for something, I don't know, 'inappropriate'." He smiled and made no attempt to hide his interest in the light brown skinned woman with the amazing figure. "Sorry, Lettie, but you are fantastically beautiful. I can't take my eyes off you. This 'not knowing' stuff is growing on me. It's very different. I like it."

"Yeah, it is. I'm feeling it too," said Lettie. "Tell, me Randy, which do you prefer, 'innocent' white, or 'naughty' black? I have a feeling that you're more the naughty type, but, for the first time in my life, I'm not sure."

"Actually, I can easily envision you in either outfit, but tonight it's definitely naughty," said Randy. "Are you often naughty, Lettie? Do you need to be punished?"

"How about you let me change quickly and then you decide. I will say that there have been times in the past when I may have deserved to be punished, but somehow, I just never got caught. You've got me now. Help yourself to a glass of water. The glasses are in the cabinet next to the sink, on the right."

As soon as Lettie had disappeared into her bedroom for her costume change, Randy adjusted his crotch to free his rapidly growing penis. The bulge in his pants had demanded his attention and, as soon as Lettie had left, it had become his number one priority. He opened the correct cabinet door and took out a standard, hotel-issue glass. Fishing around in the insulated ice bucket he found the final remnants of what had been a full load earlier that day. "I'm taking the last of the ice." Randy said, loud enough to elicit a response.

"Do it. If we want more later, we can call down for some. There are a few bottled waters already cold in the fridge."

Leticia was just about out of her mind with thoughts of her upcoming encounter with the first man she couldn't direct in bed. It was her fantasy of a lifetime actually coming true, tonight, here. As she squirmed out of her little black dress, she took a moment in front of the mirror to look for obvious flaws. She knew that almost all of the men she had bedded were fixated on her bosom, but nobody had ever complained about the rest of the package.

Satisfied with her mirror image, she went to one of her suitcases, and opened it. Inside were two outfits, one white and one black. Carefully removing a flimsy black top with intentional claw-like slashes strategically placed to both hide and reveal what it covered, she pulled out a garter belt and black fishnet stockings along with a pair of simple, black stilettos. "Nothing," she thought, "says 'Fuck me,' like fishnet stockings."

To complete the outfit, she chose a demi-bra, whose half cups would push her tits even higher than they normally hung, underneath the ragged, silk chemise. Normally, she didn't favor chemise-type lingerie, but packing restrictions had allowed this item to make the cut. Ultimately, she was happy she'd included the soft, clingy top; she wanted to make a statement when she re-appeared for her special guest and this outfit did exactly that. It would be up to Randy to interpret what the statement actually said. It wouldn't be difficult.

Once she had finished dressing, it was time to accessorize. Normally, Leticia favored gold, but tonight called for pearls. Older guys appreciated the simple elegance of a string of white pearls. She went back to the smallish, open suitcase and removed her jewelry case. Inside it was string of perfect pearls. All of Lettie's jewelry was real and very expensive. None of it was insured. Why insure what you can easily afford to replace? Leticia's supply of ready cash was endless. If somebody lifted her jewelry, and that had never happened, she wouldn't even report it to the hotel.

She liked shopping for new jewelry, liked it a lot.

Once again, the beautiful Latina went to the mirror for inspection. Leticia wouldn't need her psychic powers tonight. No man alive could resist the promise made by this outfit on this woman. She had one more accessory to decide about and she ran her hand around the bottom of the suitcase until she found what she was looking for.

As she withdrew a half a dozen three-foot lengths of silk rope, Lettie stopped for a moment. "I'll be out in a minute," she said at medium-high volume. "Almost finished." This really was terra incognita and very exciting. All she really knew was that Randy approved of what he had seen so far. The obvious bulge in his pants was testimony enough. She also knew that, like her, he was completely in the dark as to his soon-to-be lover's true nature. What if he were unwilling to push his envelope or, worse, disapproved of the kind of sex that required ropes and restriction? "Well," she thought, "that would be his loss, no, both our losses." It was a gamble, but, she reasoned, all that talk about "naughty" and "punishment" augured well. She strung the black, interwoven strands as a makeshift necklace and loosely tied it around her neck, partially hiding her pearls. The choice was his, which was exactly what she wanted.

Finally, the door opened and Leticia Alvarez, all hundred and twenty pounds of her, every ounce dressed for serious seduction, emerged from her bedroom into the larger room. The formerly reluctant "contestant" was ready to reveal her inner naughty, but for an audience of one, and not the clamoring club crowd at "The Mike."

Although Randy had enacted this scene in one iteration or another many, many times, his reaction was the same, and always genuine. He loved beautiful women and was blessed with the power to do something about it. What he saw was a positively stunning, short, but very busty Latina woman whose intentions were completely clear. She wanted to get laid tonight, by him, and had thrown all of her chips into the pot, betting that her date would "call" and fully reveal his own hand.

"Lettie," he said, "you are just about the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your outfit is perfect. Love the pearls." He put down his glass and advanced to take his lover into his arms, but unlike the previous two kisses, this kiss was smooth and undemanding, a gentle lover's kiss. Less was more at this stage of the game.

Lettie was having none of that. Once Randy had disengaged, she reached up and forced his head down to where her lips could reach his and pressed as hard as she could, planting a fiery response to his opening gambit. Checkmate in three. She was calling the shots, at least for the time being.

"Can I please have some of your water, Randy? I'm parched." Without averting his gaze from the lovely dark vision before him, Randy reached back to fish for the glass, which he found and handed to Lettie, who took two long swigs before returning it. "Like my outfit, Randy?" she asked disingenuously. "Why don't you go to the refrigerator and get another bottle; we don't need a glass, do we?"

Randy complied and then followed her into the bedroom, eyes darting back and forth between her little girl rear end, trim, muscular legs, and her makeshift silk necklace.

He knew that this was his cue. "Lettie, I'm glad that you've come here to my office. There's a small matter of your behavior we have to discuss. I have to warn you that you're making quite a stir on campus and we are determined to enforce our rules on student comportment... and look at that outfit! It's scandalous!

"No, Randy," she said, closing the gap between them until her tits were a few centimeters from his chest, "you look at it. You don't mind if I call you 'Randy' while we're alone, do you, Mr. Baumgardner?" To emphasize her point, she reached down and grabbed his crotch. Slowly she began to massage his swollen cock through denim. There was no room left for adjustment. Randy's dick was rock hard.

"Yes."

"Yes, what, Randy?"

"Yes, Lettie, I like your outfit. I feel terribly underdressed."

"From where I stand, Randy, you look terribly over-dressed," she said in her deepest voice. Why don't I help you with that?" Without stopping her crotch massage, she reached down and undid his belt and then his zipper. Out popped his erect penis through the slit in his boxers. Lettie's hand, barely missed a beat as she wrapped it around Randy's cock. He swooned, suddenly "unsteady on his pegs."

Gently, but with enough impulse to assure success, Leticia pushed her lover, who was already hobbled by the blue jeans around his ankles, and in an instant, The Amazing Randy was flat on his back on the bed, with his cock pointing to the zenith. Down came his boxers, and in a few moments, he was naked from the waist down, including socks and shoes. She continued to slowly stroke his erection as she positioned herself on the bed and bent her lips to cover the shaft. Randy was busy trying to match the thrust of his hips to the stroke rate of his lover.

"Lettie," he gasped, "you are fantastic. I'm already close to the edge and we're just getting started. Don't stop; I love it, but I don't want to cum yet, not for a long time." Then, he reached out with his own hand and felt for her sex. She was ready. After a minute or two of fellation, Randy withdrew his cock and replaced it with a solid kiss as he and his beautiful Latina lover re-adjusted their positions on the bed. "Lettie," he asked, "what do you plan on doing with those ropes? Are they for me or for you?"

Hiking herself up on one elbow, she slowly withdrew her makeshift silk "necklace" and unwrapped it until six soft strands were laid out on the bed. "Which would you like, lover?" she asked as she planted another gentle kiss directly on his lips.

"So far, this is your show, Lettie. Trust me, you won't need rope to control me. You're already in charge. I'm not so sure about you, though. I want full access to every part of you. Would you like me to get it by gentle persuasion, or do you plan on being less cooperative?" Smiling, he picked up one of the soft strands and twirled it between his fingers.

Lettie smiled back and said, "How about we just drop the role play and concentrate on the real us? Tell me what you want and I may or may not resist. Let's surprise each other. Lovers do that, but as I told you earlier, dealing with surprise is not one of my strong suits. That's why we're here. Surprise me."

Randy didn't need any more encouragement. Lettie was clearly opening the door. She wanted him to take control, and that fit nicely with his own proclivities in bed. Randy enjoyed putting his lovers into situations where their options were limited while he ran their encounter. Sometimes he would overpower them, rapidly. Tonight, he wanted to take his time. Tonight was special in so many ways, for both of them.

The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist was an accomplished lover, but all of his previous lovers had been molded by his hypnotic commands to one extent or another. None had ever complained, even if they were free to do so. He was not a rapist, but he was a kind of sexual predator. All men are. He was just the best in the world at it. Randy did his best to give all his lovers what they imagined, but, up until tonight, until he had met this remarkable beauty, he had always known exactly what his lovers wanted. The Amazing Randy had always had full access to their minds, their secrets, and their desires. No so with the big-titted mystery woman lying next to him. "Lettie, roll over and put your hands behind your back."

The moment of truth had arrived.

Lettie looked Randy directly in the eyes and did what she was told. Randy secured her hands in silk and rolled her back until she was supine. Randy felt for her sex once again, but this time he used his index finger to probe through her dense, black pubic hair to find her clit. Lettie reacted immediately to his intimate touch by bucking and shouting. A single touch had gotten her off.

"Wow," said Randy, "that's a first for me."

"Me too."

"Tell me that you're multiply orgasmic, Lettie," Randy begged, removing his finger to give her a chance to enjoy her afterglow.

"Honestly, I don't know. I guess I'll find out tonight."

Randy said, "I want to talk as we play. I like to find out about my lovers from their own mouths. When I exert my control, I like to do it with 'informed encouragement' I guess, and intrude as little as possible, just enough to align my desires with hers. I really want to please. I want to please you. Talk to me."

"Wouldn't you just rather put your dick in me and talk later?" she asked.

"I would, but I get only one orgasm, and I have a lot of things I want to learn about you. Maybe just for a minute." Positioning himself over her, for the first time he reached up to manipulate her breasts through her tattered top as she spread her legs for him. Slowly he adjusted his hips until he was poised to enter his lover. "Which would you prefer, Lettie? Would you like me to be gentle or rough?"

"Dammit, Randy, just fuck me, hard."

Having received his answer, the middle-aged performer did exactly the opposite. Slowly, at a snail's crawl, he inserted the rigid tip of his cock between her pussy lips. There was no resistance. She was dripping with anticipation and moved her hips to try to fill herself with his cock. Her counter-thrust was easily thwarted as Randy simply pulled back, determined to take her at his pace.

"Randy!" She said, exasperated with his response, "Take me."

Randy, pulled out completely and Leticia shook, struggling against her confinement. Her eyes told him that she wanted him to do. He just refused to do it. Randy was playing the long game. He wanted to take his time and, he suspected, so did she. She had already told him that she wanted to cede control of the evening to her "mystery lover."

Randy spoke slowly and deliberately. "Lettie, now that I have you restricted, I'm afraid your desires are less important to me than my own, and I want to take my time experiencing you, every part of you. You're the one who wanted to be tied up. Now you are; and you will cooperate, or be punished. Do you understand?"

Lettie just nodded her head. Her choices were extremely limited, which, of course, was exactly the reason she had sought this particular lover from the start. The uncertainty was a tremendous turn on for her. Once again, Randy entered her slowly until his penis was buried in her soft, warm sex. He withdrew slowly and then re-inserted. After a short while he established a slow, rhythmic pace as his mind concentrated on the all-encompassing sensation of her wrapping her sex around his prick.

For her part, Lettie matched herself to his pace, like him, concentrating on her own sensations. His thrusts were like the slow incoming tide, one wave repeating after another, "hypnotic," for lack of a better way to put it. She had asked for one thing and for the first time in her life, she was being denied.

"Tell me about your tits, Lettie. I imagine that your previous lovers spent a great deal of time and effort trying to get access to them." As if to punctuate the need for an answer, he slowly raised her chemise up to her shoulders for a better look at her astounding chest. Her nipples, poking just over their support, were turgid, sitting on top of wide, dark aureoles. He bent to bring his mouth closer and flicked his tongue, just barely touching the tips.

Lettie shuddered.

This time he kissed her breast a little off the nipple, soft and lovingly. "Tell me the story of these beautiful breasts."

Shuddering a second time, Lettie simply said, "I... I don't know where to start."

"I do," said Randy as he bent to deliver a long, slow, sucking kiss to the dark, soft flesh bulging above her industrial strength lace support. This bra had its work cut out for it. Looking up, he said, "Right here. You know what boys like, Lettie. Do they like kissing you here?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Do you let them?"

"Sometimes."

"Sit up," he said as he reached to help her do what he'd told her to do. With her hands tied behind her back she clearly needed a hand. Her stomach was trim and flat, but she would have needed washboard abs to do this sit-up without help and her body was built for soft comfort, not reps. In seconds, her very expensive brassiere was relieved of duty, its job done for the night.