The Amazing Randy Meets His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only did her massive breasts, not sag, but her nipples sat slightly above the horizontal, naturally pointing upwards. "Magnificent" was hardly sufficient praise for Leticia's incredible chest. Immediately, Randy's hands moved to grasp the pliable brown tit flesh, but he did so slowly, taking his time and squeezing just barely as he asked, "Lettie, do boys like to do this?"

"Every single one I've ever met, Randy, but I like the way you do it."

Randy found her nipples and pinched them, but not hard enough to cause pain. "Do they do this?" he asked as he leaned in for another romantic kiss.

"Yes, when I allow them. Do it again, harder. Push me a little."

Randy did as he was told, stopping only when she said, "Ouch." "Oh, Randy," she said dreamily, "that was a good kind of ouch."

"What did they do next?"

"Whatever I told them to do."

"Not me," Randy said lackadaisically, as if he were a million miles away. "Tonight, I'm calling the shots. You're going to do what I want."

Then, reaching behind her back he untied the bow which held her wrists. "Are you setting me free? Why so soon? I was getting into it."

"I needed to do this," said, Randy, whose cock had meanwhile deflated slightly, charging itself back up for later use. He reached behind and pulled his half-naked lover close to him and delivered the best kiss he had ever delivered to a lover. It was firm, but gentle, long and loving, full of genuine affection.

"Oh my God," gasped Leticia. "Do that again, please."

"Only because I want to," said Randy with a smile, as he did as he had been instructed to do. As the second kiss broke, he leaned back on the bed and Lettie snuggled in after taking a few sips of her bottled water.

"Tell me, Randy, are you always so gentle and so attentive to your lovers' needs?"

"No, and yes," said Randy. "Isn't that what all lovers are supposed to do?"

"But they don't. Some want to be cruel. Trust me, I know. Do you ever want to be cruel?" she asked.

"Of course I do, Lettie. I'm a guy, but although I use my gift to seduce women, I never intentionally do something I know they won't like. I'm a bit twisted, but not an asshole. Lovemaking is much more satisfying when you are working to please your partner. I like to play act, and I can be nasty," he said while fake twirling a fake handle-bar moustache. "I like being in control, but you sensed that pretty early on, didn't you, Lettie? You were looking for it."

"What I want, Randy, is for you to do exactly what you want to do. If you want a romantic night, I'm on board. If you want a little more edge, well, I'll do my best to keep up my end."

"From you, Lettie, I want both. I have always been a sucker for romantic lovemaking, and your soft kisses are knee-bending. Many of my previous partners were psychologically bruised and wanted only softness and gentility. I did my best to give it to them. Others, I found, had fantasies that dovetailed nicely with my own control fantasies. Some very sexy women I have bedded, have wanted me to treat them very badly. I did, as they desired, but always careful to do no harm. In the interests of full disclosure, I may have, on occasion, left some marks. I love to see my lovers' rear ends redden-up after a spanking. I'm not at all into beatings, just a bit of butt-slapping, enough to sting, but never to harm."

"It's been so different for me," Lettie confessed. "I always have to be careful in my encounters with pick-ups. Some men I've tried to seduce were planning to hurt me, I mean really hurt me. I've sent quite a few away with post-hypnotic suggestions to get real psychological help. It seems like I'm always playing defense. One of these guys might hurt me."

"Not this guy," said Randy reassuringly.

"I know that, and I love it," said Lettie, as she planted another soft kiss on her lover. "Do you want to spank me, Randy?"

"Only if you're willing to tell me why you deserve it. Will you confess, Leticia?" he asked as he quietly tied her wrists to her ankles, forcing her knees above her waist.

She shook her head from side to side in defiance. She showed her teeth. "Make me."

"Up on your knees, Lettie," said Randy, who gave her a tug to assist. "We're going to have to do something about that mouth of yours." Once his lover had steadied herself in position, Randy rose from the bed and went into the bathroom. He took a long, much-needed piss, washed his hands, wiped the last drip on one of the towels, and reached for the matching facecloth. "Ah," he said out loud, "this ought to do nicely." Still holding the washcloth, he returned to the bedroom. Without so much as a word, he strode over to the bed and picked-up one of the four remaining silk lengths. He started folding the small, soft cotton face cloth into an even smaller, but fatter piece.

For her part, Lettie balanced herself as best she could, all the time watching Randy folding the facecloth. Once he picked-up the silk rope, Lettie put two and two together and for the first time in her life, she felt genuine uncertainty. Was she safe? Had she totally misjudged her new lover? "Randy, I don't want to be gagged, please. How can I tell you all the bad things I've done if you gag me?" She struggled as best she could, but each of her hands was tied tightly to its corresponding ankle. The beautiful Latina in the garter, stockings, and spiked heels started to fall forward, losing the gravitational battle to the weight of her bosom.

Wordlessly, Randy extended his left arm and righted his prize. She was breathing the short breaths of fear. "Randy, please, no gags, OK?" In response Randy said "Open up." To add emphasis, he gave her a quick slap across her ass. Lettie, startled, said "Ouch!"

Randy raised his hand, preparing to deliver a second "convincer." Lettie shook her head again, back and forth, but eventually opened her mouth in compliance. Quickly the makeshift gag was inserted and tied off behind her head. Randy just stood there, admiring his handiwork while Lettie mumbled unintelligible protests into her gag. Although she had occasionally allowed herself to be tied up, she had never allowed herself to be muzzled. Once her command voice was gone, she was truly helpless. She'd crossed the Rubicon. Her fate was now completely in the hands of a man, a virtual stranger to her, for the first time in her adult life. Her eyes, full of fright, told Randy everything he needed to know. She was scared.

Gently he tipped his victim forward, eventually creating a three-point contract with the bed. She was no longer in danger of falling, but, in her mind at least, she was still very much in danger. Randy lifted himself up on the bed, kneeling behind her and, stroking his cock back into rigidity, he used his free hand to deliver another stinging blow to Lettie's rear end. She bucked and shook as best she could, but Randy just whacked her ass again.

After a few more hand slaps, he grabbed his swollen cock and re-inserted it into Lettie's pussy, which was still lubricated from their earlier loving. It slid into her without resistance. This time, Randy began pounding her immediately at a heightened pace. He was taking her the way she wanted him to, controlling both their pace and position. Holding her hips right below her thin waist while he continued his thrusts, Randy delivered another few whacks to her raised bottom. Each time she bucked, but continued trying to match his penetrations with her own counter-thrusts. The slaps stung and before long, her delicate olive skin started to show signs of red.

Randy reached down to scoop some of her extra vaginal moisture with a free hand. Carefully, he began painting her puckered sphincter with lubrication. He withdrew his cock and paused the action.

Lettie had never been taken analy and she was afraid. Wordlessly, Randy began to work his left middle finger into her ass, ever so slowly, withdrawing, and then re-inserting it, each time a little bit deeper until he had gone as deep as his hand would allow.

Although the sensation was entirely new to her, it didn't really hurt. It was just so odd and different. She became genuinely frightened when she realized that the next step would be to replace his finger with his cock, which, although it was completely "normal" in size, was still much wider than a finger. That wasn't the next step.

Randy kept his finger buried, slowly removing it and re-inserting it while he guided his penis back to the outer folds of her sex. This time, when he inserted himself, he could feel the narrowing of her vagina caused by his finger, which was buried up to its hilt in her ass. It was tight. He began to fuck her again, at a slow, comfortable pace. Then, he mimicked his cock's motion with his finger, fucking her in both holes at once, being careful not to be too rough.

After a few minutes, Lettie climaxed for the second time, screaming into her washcloth gag and bucking like a Brahma bull. Randy didn't miss a beat and continued his pace while his big-titted hostage, still struggling, did her best recover her "normal." Without any kind of warning, Randy quickly withdrew both his finger and his cock together. Lettie was over the edge already, but this sudden release was enough to bring on a third, though milder, climax. She was spent.

Randy carefully untied her hands and ankles, but not her gag. She fell to the horizontal. Randy spoke evenly, smiling. "Are you ready to tell me now, Lettie?" She nodded in the affirmative and he removed the gag. After a few seconds of licking her lips with her tongue, she reached for the bottled water which Randy offered with his non-ass-covered hand. "Let's take a break," he said as he laid himself down next to her. Lettie took another swig and joined him, her face a couple of inches from his.

"You had me really scared there for a while, Randy," she confessed.

"Wasn't that the point, Lettie? Didn't you want to give up control and roll the dice? Surprises, right? Well, at least one of your questions has been answered."

"Huh?" asked Lettie in response.

"Lettie, I'm pretty certain that you are multiply orgasmic. So far, I've counted three, two biggies and a smaller one at the end."

"Yeah," she admitted through a thoroughly satisfied grin. "It was very exciting. I'm still feeling quivers. For God's sake, I have goosebumps. Look." She reached over and, after showing him her bump-covered arm, took his head in both hands and pulled his lips to hers. What followed was a kiss that said it all at once. Gratitude, relief, affection, and just the right amount of passion were all delivered at once as she pressed harder and, for the first time, inserted her tongue into his mouth.

She backed off the confessional kiss and said, "I don't know about you, Randy, but I'm ready for another scotch. How about it? I brought my own with me- very expensive- but the taste is positively divine. It's a single malt, of course. Can I get you one? I'm having a double."

Randy chuckled out loud and said "Well, I guess you've earned your reward. What the hell, I'll have a shot too. You're as much fun as you are beautiful, Lettie, and... you're an excellent hostess as well."

She rose to leave the bed and went to open her larger suitcase. She pulled a slim bottle out of the bag and admired the fifth's label before turning to leave for the kitchen. Randy, up on one elbow to get a better view of his departing lover, simply soaked in the lovely sight of her until he could no longer see the beautiful Latina. He got up and went into the bathroom to wash his hands and relieve himself. Because his cock had only slightly shrunk during the short time after sex, he had to wait patiently for his urine to appear. He flushed the toilet, wiped his hands, and returned to the bedroom. Lettie entered from the main suite, holding two glasses of light brown scotch, one of which held twice as much of the expensive nectar as the other.

"I'm sorry, Randy, but we're out of ice. Would you like me to call down to the desk and have some sent up?"

"No thanks," he replied. "I'll manage just fine." She handed him the smaller glass and he took it, clinked her glass, and took a sip. "This is excellent, Lettie, so smooth and smoky. Come back to bed. I can use a break, but you still have some confessions to make, in case you've forgotten... when you're ready, of course."

She did as she was told, took a sip of her own drink, and set it on the end table. Randy did the same. For ten minutes or more they simply laid together sharing the intimate, wordless kisses and pecks that come naturally after sex. It was a dreamy, relaxing intermission for both of them.

Once the glasses were nearly empty, Leticia spoke up. "Where have you been all my life?" she asked to no one in particular.

"Hiding, Lettie, just like you."

"Yeah," she admitted, "I guess you're right. What are we going to do about it?"

"Well," said Randy as he gathered his thoughts. This was a very important reply and he wanted to get it right. "Right now, I want to talk some serious smut. You have some confessions to make and I want to hear them. Other than that, it's "Answer cloudy, ask again later" he said, quoting the Magic Eight Ball. "Do I have to tie you up again, Lettie?"

"No, Randy, I'll talk. What do you want to know?"

"I don't want to intrude, really, but I would like you to be honest with me. Normally, I'd just get what I wanted to know, directly from your mind, but we both know that isn't happening. It's up to you. Keep any secrets you want. This is pillow talk, Lettie, not an inquisition. I want to know about you. Tell me about tonight versus encounters in the past. Have I missed any bases?"

"No, she replied, "You just hit a grand slam, but I may have missed one or two along the way, I think." Running her nails along her lover's neck and back with just enough pressure to remind him that she could, if she wanted, make the motion much more "exciting," she kissed him and increased her pressure enough for her lover to take extra note. Randy tensed in anticipation. "How about you, Randy? Do you like a little uncertainty in the bedroom?"

"Well, yes, I do. I just had it and liked it just fine. If you're asking 'Do I want to be sliced to ribbons?' the answer is 'no'. Besides, you are the one who needs to do the talking, unless, you don't want to, of course." He reached to pick up the silk ropes."

"How about I just tell you what I think about tonight?"

"Perfect, maybe just a little disappointing," said the hypnotist.

"Randy, tonight has gone exactly as I wanted it to proceed. My past lovers, as I have already told you, were open books. I always knew what they were going to do and, if I saw something I didn't think I'd like coming, I'd simply make sure that my partner conveniently forgot he wanted to do it. You, on the other hand, have been full of surprises. I never thought that I'd enjoy things being put up my rear end, but now, I'm open to trying that again."

"I was never really 'afraid,' well, maybe just a little, and I haven't been since we first began to talk earlier at 'The Mike.' You simply exude a trust vibe that I imagine the ladies find difficult to resist, power or no power. I certainly couldn't. Uncertainty is a turn on, a big turn on. I'm going to have to be careful in the future."

"I wouldn't worry too much, if I were you, Lettie. I might not allow myself to be gagged, though. I never allow my partners to gag me and you shouldn't either. I am not your typical guy on the hunt. You just got lucky."

"Did I ever!" she exclaimed.

"Lettie, I can tell that you are, for lack of a better word, 'sensitive' about your chest, but I'd really like you to talk about it, if you're willing. Do you even like men fixating on your obviously extraordinary breasts, or is it no big deal, or worse?"

"That depends on the guy. Lots of hot guys look at me and see nothing else. They don't get to play. You, on the other hand, have shown me that, although you are fascinated by my chest, you see me as much more."

"That's because you are, Lettie. You are stunningly beautiful on both the outside and the inside. I don't understand how anyone can miss something so obvious. I'm positively mesmerized."

Slowly, Leticia rose up to her knees and lifted her breasts up with her hands. "They are kinda big, huh?"

"Is that a trick question, Lettie? Is there a preferred answer other than the obvious one? Of course, they are; I've never seen a more beautiful pair. They're magnificent." He took a small sip of his drink. "Let me tell you something about tits."

"You are going to tell me about my tits. Are you kidding?" she said as she sat back on her haunches, still playing with her gorgeous brown breasts, mercilessly taunting her lover-inquisitor. These tits?"

"As a matter of fact, 'yes.' I can tell you something you need to know about your breasts and, for no extra cost, I'll even throw in a little insight into how guys work and think. All you have to do to find out is lean over and kiss me exactly the way you feel right now. It's imperfect, but a simple kiss is the next best thing to my power if I want to truly understand what's inside my partner's mind."

"Go ahead," he said. "I'll try to keep up with you. After that, I'd like you to sit back up on your haunches like you are just now. It's a captivating view," he said, looking directly at her face- dark, gypsy-like and perfectly framed in jet black curls. Leticia Alvarez was, by any standard, a world class beauty. "Want to know what I know, Lettie?"

Slowly, Lettie's head descended towards Randy as she prepared to pay the piper. She wanted to know.

The weight of her chest on his was delightful. Randy took a moment to savor the sensation and then raised his lips. Lettie planted a soft, revealing, seductive kiss on her lover. Her lips were moist and matched his perfectly. Her warm kiss lingered, promising more later for the right guy, and Randy was already firmly in the finals. He reached up and pulled her down to him as he returned her kiss and upped the passion content, leaving no doubt that he wanted more.

Suddenly, Lettie rebounded to her original position, breaking free of her lover. "Pay up, lover," she laughed. "A deal's a deal."

"It is," said Randy, resignedly. "Men think a woman's tits are the greatest things ever created. We appreciate tits from infancy to death, albeit some times more than ever. As soon as a boy notices the... what... 'buds,' you called them, he puts down his real baseball stuff and thinks of nothing else but how is he going to get to second base with little Susie next door."

"There's pretty much no such thing as a 'bad' one. We like tits, all shapes and sizes. Women compete with each other for attention from men. You guys may dress up for each other, but the boob jobs are for us. Every man is drawn to breasts, and while different men may prefer one cup size over another, all men are drawn to what you've got. You are hyper-aware of that, Lettie. It's a tiny, invisible psychological scar, for you. If I could use my power on you, I'd command you to think differently about your chest."

"How so, Randy?" asked Lettie, who was paying rapt attention to her lover's insights.

"Lettie, now I'm going to tell you something about your tits. What you can't see is that it's not the size of your endowment that makes you special. For one thing, it's how they sit on your tiny frame and under your beautiful face. You are the total package, unique. There are no other beauties like you on Earth. Anybody can get big tits, Lettie, bigger tits than yours, but nobody gets to combine size with the kind of inner beauty you radiate. Your real beauty comes from the inside. I sensed it immediately after we met. In fact, it was blindingly obvious. Your one-two punch puts you among the elite of your gender. Add your power to that mix, the power to grant any man his fantasies with no more than a short sentence or two, and that pretty much makes you the most desirable woman I've ever met. Your beauty is relentless, merciless. It will never dull."