The Amazing Randy Meets His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody had ever spoken so romantically to her. Her knees weakened and Randy had to use his arms to prevent a collision as she fell forward, just barely under control. She grabbed his head and kissed him with a ferocity he had never experienced. Breathlessly, she broke the seal and put her head on his shoulder.

"So, tell me, lover; what do you want to do to my tits?" she half-gasped, half-inquired.

"Everything," was Randy's instant and honest reply. "Everything."

Randy slowly extricated himself, ultimately trading positions with the sexy Latina. Planting himself between her thighs, he seized her arms and pinned them over her head. She did not fight his sudden sexual aggression. This time, he leaned into her, kissing her fleshy breasts feverishly. He sucked; he nibbled; he licked. When he reached a perfect nipple, he sucked harder, as hard as he could, and then flicked his tongue across the turgid nipple tip. She squirmed beneath his grip, but he would not let her break free. He was in control.

Randy's cock was back at attention, so solid that he didn't have to release either hand to guide it into Lettie's, black, furry pussy. He just shifted his hips and he was inside her. Without a word, he just started to pump, slowly at first, then as hard as he could. She matched him stroke for stroke, wanting only to feel him climax. He worked and worked, waiting for that special signal from his loins that said "Here it comes. Keep pumping. Almost there."

"I'm completely protected, Randy. I want so much to feel you squirt inside me. Don't stop."

He covered her lips with his, returning her passion until, with a grunt, his back stiffened and his cock began to pump out load after load of warm, gooey spunk. After the fourth solid blast, he was finished. Randy slowly rolled off his lover. Lettie was out of gas as well, but not so much that she couldn't return his attention. She began to kiss his chest, softly, lovingly as she reached down to feel his penis. It was sensitive to the touch, but she knew that and was careful not to make him jump again. Instead, she cupped his balls and lowered her head until she could take Randy's still-erect penis in her mouth. She licked, savoring the salty taste and then swallowed what was left of his baby batter and released. Randy twitched in response. His load began to seep slowly out of her pussy. Aware of her emission, Lettie used her fingers to gently play with herself as more and more sperm leaked from her sex. The "wet spot" kept growing beneath her.

While the beautiful young Latina played mindlessly with herself, they shared their afterglow silently for a couple of speechless, lackadaisical minutes. Finally, Randy spoke. "Lettie," he said, "I can't remember a better night of loving or, for that matter, a more beautiful or attentive lover, but now that we're done, we're back to our original dilemma."

"We share a lot of things, you and I. We both have been blessed with an incredible gift. We both use our gift prudently and not to hurt others and have found convenient ways to mask, and at the same time, exploit our power to give us lifestyles we enjoy. I'm a performer and you're a kind of 'jet setter,' going where you want and playing a role you like and, so far as I can tell, it fits the real you perfectly. If ever there was a creature who was designed to wear beautiful, expensive clothes and jewelry, it's you, Lettie. You're perfect, period."

"Isn't it odd, Lettie, that, although we can know our lovers and people in general so intimately, somehow we've each found the only person in the world whose innermost thoughts are unreachable, beyond our abilities, and that our encounter has resulted in such unique and satisfying love-making?"

"I love the life I lead and so do you. I would like to stay the night, but I have a show to do tomorrow night and, in the morning, I have to leave you to get back to my world. So should you."

"Randy," said his lover, "I'm so happy that we got together this way. The entire experience has been heavenly. You are the only lover I've ever had who I couldn't control with my power. It turns out, that, although we couldn't dictate each other's lovemaking, we didn't need to. I know you now far better than I ever could have had I been able to put you under my control. I just want to say that I am totally unwilling to have either you or me slip off into the night and go our separate ways as if we had never shared this fantastic night together. There has to be another way."

"On the other hand, I also completely agree with everything you've said about our lifestyles. I want to keep mine as well. What are we going to do?"

"How about this?" asked the World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist. Let's agree to part ways when we wake up, but only temporarily, agreeing to re-connect in the not-too-distant future. I know that you have several still-hidden layers and I'd like to get another chance to do some more exploring." He kissed her gently, signaling that their evening, including pillow talk, was already well into denouement. "You found me because my schedule was published. I live a public life, but guard my private life closely. If you found me once, you can do it again."

"How long is 'the not-too-distant" future?" asked Lettie, clearly experiencing a little post-coital sadness at the prospect of watching this gentle, creative lover walk away into the morning sunshine.

"Oh, I don't know, Lettie," Randy said as he put his head on her breast and kissed his dark, fleshy pillow softly. "Why don't you surprise me?"

"As it turns out, we both like surprises."